Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Himari..What weapon should I tune

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ricardo_241
ricardo_241

Himari..What weapon should I tune Empty
PostSubject: Himari..What weapon should I tune   Himari..What weapon should I tune EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 5:10 am

Just like what the title say.. I'm wondering w/c of her two main weapon should I tune? Since I planned on tuning her weapon like High shooter etc etc lighting gun or ecm missile?

Her gameplay

I need your opinion guys!! TIA
Back to top Go down
YukiZero
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
YukiZero

Male Posts : 342

PostSubject: Re: Himari..What weapon should I tune   Himari..What weapon should I tune EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 9:35 am

Her handheldgun has good speed and range but needs more force sooo 1 force on that thing
Her boobmissiles miss a lot and they have terribad speed,soo yeah
Back to top Go down
+RedCobra+
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
+RedCobra+

Male Posts : 1440

PostSubject: Re: Himari..What weapon should I tune   Himari..What weapon should I tune EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 10:19 am

add her lighning gun.
hi forces plox you can get +2 for 19 forces this is hurt very very hurt Cool .
since her ranges and speed already sooo good ( 330 ranges and 350 speed ), ammo just crap really it's just 220 ammo not last very long, and the lighning gun cost just 100 that so neat.

then add + 1 forces to ECM missiles make it 6 forces.

i do like add 2 hi supply or G supply on her lighning gun for the longest Slow turn troll EVER with radar jamming to any incoming land  + with stun supply more great troll will be happen.

hi shooter ? rapid ? i don't know that gun already far away and fast enough well depend on you want 400 speed ??

Spoiler:

i can score 3k - 4k with her.

Last edited by +RedCobra+ on Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
YukiZero
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
YukiZero

Male Posts : 342

PostSubject: Re: Himari..What weapon should I tune   Himari..What weapon should I tune EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 11:38 am

+RedCobra+ wrote:
add her lighning gun.
hi forces plox you can get +2 for 19 forces this is hurt very very hurt Cool .
since her ranges and speed already sooo good ( 330 ranges and 350 speed ), ammo just crap really it's just 220 ammo not last very long, and the lighning gun cost just 100 that so neat.

then add + 1 forces to missiles to make it 6 forces.

i do like add 2 hi supply or G supply on her lighning gun for the longest Slow turn troll EVER with radar jamming to any incoming land  + with stun supply more great troll will be happen.

hi shooter ? rapid ? i don't know that gun already far away and fast enough well depend on you want 400 speed ??

Spoiler:

i can score 3k - 4k with her.
DONT USE GREAT SUPPLY
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Himari..What weapon should I tune   Himari..What weapon should I tune EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 11:48 am

just tune high air force and force in her buster
range is nice but could use a bit of extra speed to hit glide boosting targets
needs more ammo as well.

I'm not sure if speed tunes actually effect her missiles due to the way they function. It can't really hurt to tune great rapid alpha in them. I have one, planning on doing a second. Last tune should obviously be force.

You really want to tune both weapons on her.
Back to top Go down
+RedCobra+
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
+RedCobra+

Male Posts : 1440

PostSubject: Re: Himari..What weapon should I tune   Himari..What weapon should I tune EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 12:35 pm

YukiZero wrote:
DONT USE GREAT SUPPLY

just for her 100 cost gun and "personal taste" not recommended for anyone, hi supply much better but again ranges and speed already good, she also got alot space good capa for more HP

i still have problem hitting air's with her missiles, it split away not hit directly making V curve feel something like people using a anti homing bit, the most odd tracking missiles ever.

like this :
Spoiler:
because of this focus aiming land / sup / art's only.

220 ammo just too low for something firing so rapidly.
Back to top Go down
ricardo_241
ricardo_241

PostSubject: Re: Himari..What weapon should I tune   Himari..What weapon should I tune EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 7:30 pm

Hahaha I agree w/ the missile the way it tracks players is really weird and I don't know how speed tune will affect it

Thanks again for the opinion guys!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Himari..What weapon should I tune   Himari..What weapon should I tune Empty

Back to top Go down

Himari..What weapon should I tune
Page 1 of 1