Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tesladonna guide

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
robopon
Newcomer
Newcomer
robopon

Tesladonna guide Empty
PostSubject: Tesladonna guide   Tesladonna guide EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 2:13 am

Would it be possible to get some tips on using Tesladonna I like using it but whenever I put it on my team it seems like i'm never able to make it worth it's cost.
Back to top Go down
Ichijo
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Ichijo

Tesladonna guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tesladonna guide   Tesladonna guide EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 7:03 am

Lasers are nerfed, wait until Garapon tesla that has elecguns instead of lasers.
Back to top Go down
Vallyel
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Vallyel

Male Posts : 324

Tesladonna guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tesladonna guide   Tesladonna guide EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 11:40 am

I was planing on posting a tesla guide here lol since i saw a lot of them dying these days

The lazer one is fine , first things first tesla takes hell loads of damage becase of her limited range so patience and a good healer on your team is the key , your main role should be taking out bots that are running away with low hp
"ehhh but i want to go on harassing lnd bots like the other air bots"
Yeah do it with the shitty lazer range and you are dead!

Once you got sniper sight you can snipe people that are distracted too

Get the broad radar cart and the sniper sight so you can reduce your chance of taking damage by running into random enemys , izuna wisps are a great thing to put on her so get yourself one izuna leg for her =), take of one of her arms and put one with a shield or a long range weapon if you got the sniper sight and dont have much patience to keep on hiding untill you find a low hp enemy, learn how to play with your radar open a good position on the battle can save the day(and your ***)

thats the way i use her =) try to get at least 4 kills with her every time she respawns

sory for the bad english and im to lazy to write anymore , send me a pm if you have any questions

Back to top Go down

Tesladonna guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tesladonna guide   Tesladonna guide EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 12:00 pm

Tesla can be utterly annoying for LND bots, not to be understimated.
Back to top Go down
Vallyel
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Vallyel

Male Posts : 324

Tesladonna guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tesladonna guide   Tesladonna guide EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 1:04 pm

REIA wrote:
Tesla can be utterly annoying for LND bots, not to be understimated.

maybe , but on the 2nd beta the ivis would jump and kill me in 3 seconds so i tend to be more cautious now
Back to top Go down
SilverySil
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
SilverySil

Female Posts : 508

Tesladonna guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tesladonna guide   Tesladonna guide EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 3:36 pm

REIA wrote:
Tesla can be utterly annoying for LND bots, not to be underestimated.

its gets pretty satisfying sticking a rapier in the back of a lily rain with my tesladonna every so often. Smile

right now i got my tesla at about 29 fly.. hoping to get it higher, so i can stab-and-run repeatedly with my rapier. (pretty funny when it goes right)

Back to top Go down
robopon
Newcomer
Newcomer
robopon

Tesladonna guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tesladonna guide   Tesladonna guide EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 1:57 am

Thanks for the advice i'll definitely swap out one of the laser arms for a shield and consider adding izuna legs if i end up with a spare set.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tesladonna guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tesladonna guide   Tesladonna guide Empty

Back to top Go down

Tesladonna guide
Page 1 of 1