Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tesladonna Help!

Go down 
+8
Vallyel
Intet
technomo12
Feign
Mackarels
Z741
FullThrottle
Hoshiko
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hoshiko
Newcomer
Newcomer
Hoshiko

Male Posts : 8

Tesladonna Help! Empty
PostSubject: Tesladonna Help!   Tesladonna Help! EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 2:56 pm

Hi I've bought a Tesladonna and then found out she was weak. Her ranged attack sucks her melee attack sucks to. Is there a why to make her better with out Rt or did I wast 23kUC on her? An also let me know how she should be played. Cause I may be playing her wrong. My Izuna Kamui Nagi was only 16kUC and she is a hell of a lot better than Tesladonna. So please help.
Back to top Go down
FullThrottle
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
FullThrottle

Male Posts : 799

Tesladonna Help! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tesladonna Help!   Tesladonna Help! EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 3:09 pm

Tesla's not exactly a decent air good players would run, but that's not to say she's bad. Most Teslas I've seen are usually using their lightning laser.

Of course, she's an air unit so her Melee is gonna be garbage. But I wouldn't say you've wasted it. You can try heading into training to mess with how she works. I've never personally used one, but I have used a Crimrose and IMO, they do seem to play similarly.
Back to top Go down
Hoshiko
Newcomer
Newcomer
Hoshiko

Tesladonna Help! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tesladonna Help!   Tesladonna Help! EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 3:12 pm

Hmm... Ok, Thanks
Back to top Go down
Z741
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Z741

Male Posts : 739

Tesladonna Help! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tesladonna Help!   Tesladonna Help! EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 3:15 pm

I bought a Tesladonna too and I'm heavily considering switching her arms out for something else. Not much experimentation done though, what with powerleveling a Crim up, heh. Razz
Back to top Go down
FullThrottle
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
FullThrottle

Tesladonna Help! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tesladonna Help!   Tesladonna Help! EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 3:16 pm

at least crim can promote lol.
Back to top Go down
Mackarels
Newcomer
Newcomer
Mackarels

Tesladonna Help! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tesladonna Help!   Tesladonna Help! EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 3:23 pm

I got two tesladonna and I'm quite satisfied with them. I can kill an izuna with a bazooka and hunt large art.

This is just my way of playing this bot.

First, get rid of her lasers. Lasers are nerfed and somehow, I don't like it. Replace it with arm, and add the wing AMJ thing for added fly. Try to find the arms that suits your style. The legs can be used as a way to descend fast if you're flying up high like izuna's vanishing jump but it's tricky.

Tesladonna's greatest asset is her broad radar, which can be used one or two levels. Use the radar wisely. Check the enemy movement and such. For instance, I do have a habit of appearing behind enemy arts and blast them with my weapons. You have to find your style in using her though.

Now for the role. You have to make a choice. Do you want to be an anti-air, anti-land or anti-art?

Back to top Go down
FullThrottle
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
FullThrottle

Tesladonna Help! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tesladonna Help!   Tesladonna Help! EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 3:25 pm

Mackarels wrote:
Lasers are nerfed

Only the reload time and it wasn't even nerfed that badly.
Back to top Go down
Feign
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Feign

Tesladonna Help! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tesladonna Help!   Tesladonna Help! EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 3:43 pm

First off, while her kick isn't totally crap, it's very VERY hard to use. You're better off buying another set of Crimrose legs and putting them on her. The throwing disks fairly decent subweapons and are well suited to running around in Quest mode. Her lasers I rate as only kinda good. Frankly, though, she's a very middle of the road bot with no specific strengths.

If you're worried about your expense, just put plain, low cost arms on her as well and she's a higher Fly Crimrose (some would argue cuter too, if that matters to you.)
Back to top Go down
Hoshiko
Newcomer
Newcomer
Hoshiko

Tesladonna Help! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tesladonna Help!   Tesladonna Help! EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 4:26 pm

I'll most likely not use her. I just went through a quest with Max hp, attack, WB and she got killed fast. I got Tesladonna because I liked her disks they looked cool so why would I get rid of them? The devs need to make her worth 23kUC, Cause if you ask me she if worth like 8kUC. Maybe less, But thats IMO.
Back to top Go down
technomo12
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
technomo12

Tesladonna Help! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tesladonna Help!   Tesladonna Help! EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 4:57 pm

i replaced her leg with seraph legs

and still using her lazy arms its not that weak 3 sec fire is like 80 solid hit damge since it kills arts for me and it kills running lnd
Back to top Go down
FullThrottle
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
FullThrottle

Tesladonna Help! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tesladonna Help!   Tesladonna Help! EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 5:11 pm

Hoshiko wrote:
I'll most likely not use her. I just went through a quest with Max hp, attack, WB and she got killed fast. I got Tesladonna because I liked her disks they looked cool so why would I get rid of them? The devs need to make her worth 23kUC, Cause if you ask me she if worth like 8kUC. Maybe less, But thats IMO.

and that's why most people don't run it. =]
Back to top Go down
Intet
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Tesladonna Help! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tesladonna Help!   Tesladonna Help! EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 9:49 pm

She doesn't just show us and blast people away, she's a harassment bot.
The disk have a lot of range on them use them to supplement laser damage.
Back to top Go down
Vallyel
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Vallyel

Male Posts : 324

Tesladonna Help! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tesladonna Help!   Tesladonna Help! EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 10:55 pm

Hoshiko wrote:
Hi I've bought a Tesladonna and then found out she was weak. Her ranged attack sucks her melee attack sucks to. Is there a why to make her better with out Rt or did I wast 23kUC on her? An also let me know how she should be played. Cause I may be playing her wrong. My Izuna Kamui Nagi was only 16kUC and she is a hell of a lot better than Tesladonna. So please help.

tesla weak? i bet you are new to the game
Back to top Go down
Hoshiko
Newcomer
Newcomer
Hoshiko

Tesladonna Help! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tesladonna Help!   Tesladonna Help! EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 12:23 am

Vallyel wrote:
Hoshiko wrote:

Yeah I'm new, but I've never play anything as weak as Tesla. I've been playing games since I was 5, and online games since I was 11. So I know a weak thing when I see it, and I asked To let my know how she is played cause I maybe playing her wrong. Your statement had nothing useful to tell me. So its unneeded for this topic.
Back to top Go down
Vallyel
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Vallyel

Male Posts : 324

Tesladonna Help! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tesladonna Help!   Tesladonna Help! EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 1:54 am

Hoshiko wrote:
Vallyel wrote:
Hoshiko wrote:

Yeah I'm new, but I've never play anything as weak as Tesla. I've been playing games since I was 5, and online games since I was 11. So I know a weak thing when I see it, and I asked To let my know how she is played cause I maybe playing her wrong. Your statement had nothing useful to tell me. So its unneeded for this topic.

ok

and lol at the "maybe im playing her wrong" part , yeah just maybe you are playing her wrong

keep on playing since you got 1337skillz(you play games since you were 5 so you must be the best) and you will get over 9000 points on arena, 1 billion dollars and get infinite girlfriends

will you sign my mousepad?

also we got a guides section so search before you go into "hurr imma newfag here plox teach me bcuz im to dumb to use the search button "

https://cosmicbreak.forumotion.com/t1536-tesladonna-guide

here since you dont know how to search
Back to top Go down
Hoshiko
Newcomer
Newcomer
Hoshiko

Tesladonna Help! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tesladonna Help!   Tesladonna Help! EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 2:09 am

Hmm... Thank you for the link for the guide. Its the only useful thing you had to offer. To everything else you said. I really don't give a damn. Yeah I'm good at games but pvp is different. Its hard to do your best when some one is lagging like hell. Don't know if this game is P2P or an RT, but not matter what some one is going to lag like hell, but I digress. Thanks for the link. I'll see if its any good or not.

Edit: The link was no good. No guide at all just some one asking for one. So I guess thanks for nothing.
Back to top Go down
DreamyCrowdy
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
DreamyCrowdy

Tesladonna Help! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tesladonna Help!   Tesladonna Help! EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 4:05 am

read the replies -_-

and I agree with the crim legs, tesla's are terrible

for playstyle I usually just circle the enemy and shoot the thunder lazor
pretty much that's all I do
Back to top Go down
Abolla
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Abolla

Female Posts : 617
Location : 2nd Star on the right and straight on till morning.

Tesladonna Help! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tesladonna Help!   Tesladonna Help! EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 4:26 am

To play with Tesla stuffs -

Raiko to farm Trees when you run out of of ammo for your real weapon. (There will be a Tesla AM that has Raiko but can equip weps so if you wanted your bot to look kawaii with the 3 discs behind her, you'll get your chance; requires Rt)
Thunderkick to make heroic air dodges; Time well.
Laser for when you have no other options during the given situation. (Would be a LOT better if it wasn't nerfed but ah well)
Elecgun - Stun pew pew.; Requires Rt
Lightning Gun -Do not be fooled if you ever get this somehow, those shots are close range since they are terrible at tracking. Use at long-range at your own risk; Requires Rt.

For the use of the BD;
Since it has Short Boost/Stun Regain, you can add melee weps and hops with that thing for giggles~ Use Broad Radar to find segregated enemies and eliminate. Short Boost works well with Quick Jump for more hilarity.

Want to play like an Art only with Beam Weapons?!?!?! Float Dash and Quick Boost also work well~ Get the Dmg guards so you can double click liberally. Propeller bits to be moving super beam turret. (Will not explain how though~ figure out for yourself :^) )

Can also go play like any other Air as well (Attach X type of Beam Gun, pimp out fly and you're set)

Notice how the back of her back looks like 2 sockets? Paint the BD like a socket to confuse enemies as to why there are flying sockets in the game.

Last edited by Abolla on Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:41 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Intet
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Tesladonna Help! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tesladonna Help!   Tesladonna Help! EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 4:29 am

What the heck is this laser nerf I keep hearing about? anyone care to be descriptive?
Back to top Go down
Abolla
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Abolla

Tesladonna Help! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tesladonna Help!   Tesladonna Help! EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 4:33 am

Laser Nerf - Time between consecutive shots = same no matter how much ammo was expended instead of it being based on how much ammo was expended.

Ex. Pre-Nerf (Numbers inaccurate but should give you the point)
Use 3 ammo - .2 secs regain before you fire again
Use entire allowed firing time - 1-1.5 secs before you fire again.

Ex. Nerf
Use 3 ammo - 1.5 sec before you fire again
Use entire allowed firing time - 1.5 secs before you fire again.
Back to top Go down
Desu
Master Poster
Master Poster
Desu

Male Posts : 2015

Tesladonna Help! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tesladonna Help!   Tesladonna Help! EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 6:32 am

Abolla wrote:

Ex. Pre-Nerf (Numbers inaccurate but should give you the point)
Use 3 ammo - .2 secs regain before you fire again
Use entire allowed firing time - 1-1.5 secs before you fire again.

Ex. Nerf
Use 3 ammo - 1.5 sec before you fire again
Use entire allowed firing time - 1.5 secs before you fire again.

What was the cardfag nerf?
I can't seem to find anything about it,
Other than the obvious speculation that it's been nerfed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tinychat.com/asianchinks
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

Male Posts : 3141
Location : Bouncing on one of the Hurricane Arrows at Angel Academy

Tesladonna Help! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tesladonna Help!   Tesladonna Help! EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 6:43 am

Desu wrote:
What was the cardfag nerf?
I can't seem to find anything about it,
Other than the obvious speculation that it's been nerfed.
Crappy homing.
Back to top Go down
Abolla
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Abolla

Tesladonna Help! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tesladonna Help!   Tesladonna Help! EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 6:48 am

From what I remember, -30% Homing and the bling bling effect was removed. Bling effect used to help shroud the cards before they hit by reflecting CB lightwaves therefore making them invisible.
Back to top Go down
Desu
Master Poster
Master Poster
Desu

Male Posts : 2015

Tesladonna Help! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tesladonna Help!   Tesladonna Help! EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 6:53 am

The -30% homing isnt that bad is it?
I mean that doesn't stop me from tri-shielding and going on a rampage right?
Back to top Go down
http://www.tinychat.com/asianchinks
Abolla
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Abolla

Tesladonna Help! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tesladonna Help!   Tesladonna Help! EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 7:17 am

Desu wrote:
The -30% homing isnt that bad is it?
I mean that doesn't stop me from tri-shielding and going on a rampage right?
Could still can and would probably still hit most people. You'll just be missing a bit more often though if your target is aware you have them locked-on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tesladonna Help! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tesladonna Help!   Tesladonna Help! Empty

Back to top Go down

Tesladonna Help!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next