Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tesladonna opinion

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mikivii
Newcomer
Newcomer

Tesladonna opinion Empty
PostSubject: Tesladonna opinion   Tesladonna opinion EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 12:05 am

I recently bought Tesladonna. I wonder if there's any good modification to her just to make her performance slightly better?
I'm thinking of making her a long-range type
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

Tesladonna opinion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tesladonna opinion   Tesladonna opinion EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 12:19 am

I personally do the following setup with Tesladonnas:

x2 Lily Rain AM
Lazflamme LG
Sword Wing/Snow Vulture BS

And then build her exactly like a Crimrose (reference koi's guide on that in the guide section). Two major differences between her and Crim, though:

1. Tesladonna has Broad Radar, which is available right away at level 1. This allows you to see everyone everywhere on the radar at all times, even if they have Stealth System. I highly recommend taking this; I'm dumb enough to have a level 7 tesla that still lacks this fantastic cart.

2. Tesladonna has more free capacity than a Seraph. A Seraph will have either 230, 260, or 290 free capacity on her core depending on what level the original crim promoted at. Tesla has 305 capacity, and lower cost to boot.
Back to top Go down
mikivii
Newcomer
Newcomer

Tesladonna opinion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tesladonna opinion   Tesladonna opinion EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 2:19 am

>>Suguri

ahh i see. how about weapon wise? what would you recommend?
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Tesladonna opinion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tesladonna opinion   Tesladonna opinion EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 4:50 pm

Like I said, koi's Crimrose guide would be helpful for that. My personal recommendation would be either a Limited Plasma Gun, Auto Beam Rifle, or Tesladonna AM alongside a Mini Bazooka.
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

Tesladonna opinion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tesladonna opinion   Tesladonna opinion EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 10:05 pm

After the laser nerf, hers aren't worth keeping, and the raiko rings are inaccurate, I'd only keep them if you want to farm trees. Izuna LG with her wisps is nice if you want to add in an easy harassment tool.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Tesladonna opinion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tesladonna opinion   Tesladonna opinion EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 12:41 am

knyx wrote:
After the laser nerf, hers aren't worth keeping, and the raiko rings are inaccurate, I'd only keep them if you want to farm trees. Izuna LG with her wisps is nice if you want to add in an easy harassment tool.
She still has one of the best lasers, pretty much behind only Balth to my knowledge. The erratic spread of Raiko makes them tough to dodge, and they combo instantly from thunder laser. It's not the best weapon option, but it's still completely usable.

Also, +2 fly is nice, that's extremely rare for a non-RT arm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tesladonna opinion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tesladonna opinion   Tesladonna opinion Empty

Back to top Go down

Tesladonna opinion
Page 1 of 1