Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gisele Noire, any recommendations?

Go down 
+3
Fuwakomoriya
Maelstrom
aosepsa
7 posters
AuthorMessage
aosepsa
용개형 보고있지? EE!!
aosepsa

Male Posts : 1595

Gisele Noire, any recommendations? Empty
PostSubject: Gisele Noire, any recommendations?   Gisele Noire, any recommendations? EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 5:49 am

fattylight(?) x3 G Capa version:

personal damage dealer in generall:

...tanker?:

I just can't decide for her... give me some recommendations
Back to top Go down
Maelstrom
Chased By Police
Chased By Police

Male Posts : 4840

PostSubject: Re: Gisele Noire, any recommendations?   Gisele Noire, any recommendations? EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 7:01 am

Since dmg is based on cost, you should go with the first build
Back to top Go down
Fuwakomoriya
Police Is Watching You
Police Is Watching You

Male Posts : 991

PostSubject: Re: Gisele Noire, any recommendations?   Gisele Noire, any recommendations? EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 7:02 am

Nice capa tune pffft
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: Gisele Noire, any recommendations?   Gisele Noire, any recommendations? EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 7:50 am

>Tanker
>STILL tunes G.Capa
>Only 15 TGH
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Gisele Noire, any recommendations?   Gisele Noire, any recommendations? EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 7:53 am

he just means HP focus instead of weapon tunes.
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

PostSubject: Re: Gisele Noire, any recommendations?   Gisele Noire, any recommendations? EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 8:08 am

Hp isn't going to mean much if he can't reduce the damage he also takes at the same time.

Well some tankers in other games are high offense and attacks instead of raw bulk so I guess it works either way.
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Gisele Noire, any recommendations?   Gisele Noire, any recommendations? EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 8:39 am

Quote :
Hp isn't going to mean much if he can't reduce the damage he also takes at the same time.

that's not even correct.
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

PostSubject: Re: Gisele Noire, any recommendations?   Gisele Noire, any recommendations? EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 9:47 am

You should know how bad I am at this game at this point.
Back to top Go down
colfenor1337
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
colfenor1337

Male Posts : 1868

PostSubject: Re: Gisele Noire, any recommendations?   Gisele Noire, any recommendations? EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 12:18 pm

I'm just cross-referencing my opinions on her sylvia-like melee and Ivis X-like CV.

Well for the first two builds, I will go with the 2nd one. Imho, the 3 Gcapa seems excessive and the drawback will be too dire if you died.

Also there's a rumour on Slow will override her inflictedHealing Reduction buff, or another way around. I may be wrong. :/

As for tanker, why not aiming at better Boost Run tier and keep her STR optimal amount? Then just focus at pumping more HP owob
Back to top Go down
snakegourd
snakegourd

Male Posts : 87

PostSubject: Re: Gisele Noire, any recommendations?   Gisele Noire, any recommendations? EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 5:35 pm

if you have the mats go for 3xgcapa. gisele needs all the hp she can get because of debuff. basically you need to be able to survive for 50 seconds with massively reduced healing and try to deal as much damage as you can . would drop fast recovery for assault step so you can close in on things better omo. better surviveability will be achieved with positive tec and antihoming bit, it's probably useful than more hp if you went negative tec. sword combo probably only needs glads to catch stuff, but they aren't necessary. your priority is the keydrop as that's what inflicts 28(?) secs of no healing debuff so you could tune graps on it or something.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gisele Noire, any recommendations?   Gisele Noire, any recommendations? Empty

Back to top Go down

Gisele Noire, any recommendations?
Page 1 of 1