Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mikito Range / Miruru or Perse Shade?

Go down 
+17
fggt
StickyKeys
reVelske
Toilet-Flusher
bippusuta
otakuchama
Fuwakomoriya
lReisenl
SuperNova.pt
Astral_Dono
Soarer
Relict?
Koiro
Winty
God is a Cat Girl
YukiZero
NeilSteel
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

Mikito Range / Miruru or Perse Shade? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mikito Range / Miruru or Perse Shade?   Mikito Range / Miruru or Perse Shade? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 1:23 pm

you don't need to "craft" a playstyle, you just need to learn what places are optimal for you to be in and stay in those places. playing her in short range won't drastically improve her damage while playing momiji from midrange will drastically decrease hers. You act like they do the exact same things because "their weapons have similar stats and neither have a utility ability" but mikoto's weapon will function a lot better with increased ranged while adding range to momiji would be a complete waste due to the nature of the weapon as well as the lower range stat, when you look at the actual applications of them it's clear they are meant to perform in different roles. Idk i feel you are just trying to force everything to apply to your cookie cutter idea of optimal play.
Back to top Go down
NeilSteel

PostSubject: Re: Mikito Range / Miruru or Perse Shade?   Mikito Range / Miruru or Perse Shade? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 6:57 pm

Btw I had fun with perse shade using her purple ball. Which do you guys think is better for perse, wlk or fly based? I want to go fly based but its kinda hard to tune tec coz the beta reduces fly D:
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Mikito Range / Miruru or Perse Shade?   Mikito Range / Miruru or Perse Shade? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 7:12 pm

fly is better for perse. Your goal should be to throw balls until your wonderbit is full, then accel roll onto a person and let your bit destroy them.
Back to top Go down
mechaRev
Abbey Denied
Abbey Denied

Male Posts : 1298

PostSubject: Re: Mikito Range / Miruru or Perse Shade?   Mikito Range / Miruru or Perse Shade? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 7:41 pm

let me go get my measuring tape so I can record who has the biggest e-penis
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mikito Range / Miruru or Perse Shade?   Mikito Range / Miruru or Perse Shade? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 7:55 pm

it's me
Back to top Go down
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster
Koiro

Male Posts : 5490

PostSubject: Re: Mikito Range / Miruru or Perse Shade?   Mikito Range / Miruru or Perse Shade? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 9:31 pm

I am shit:
Back to top Go down
YukiZero
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
YukiZero

Male Posts : 342

PostSubject: Re: Mikito Range / Miruru or Perse Shade?   Mikito Range / Miruru or Perse Shade? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 9:36 pm

NeilSteel wrote:
Btw I had fun with perse shade using her purple ball. Which do you guys think is better for perse, wlk or fly based? I want to go fly based but its kinda hard to tune tec coz the beta reduces fly D:

get your accs,bs`s and stuff with higher tec it will be easier to tune
also WLK reduces TEC anyways
Back to top Go down
otakuchama
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
otakuchama

Male Posts : 375

PostSubject: Re: Mikito Range / Miruru or Perse Shade?   Mikito Range / Miruru or Perse Shade? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 10:27 pm

Hey Main is viable as fuck. But it doesn't charge her WB. Both knock the fuck out of airs. I'm rocking float dash and a semi tuned main. Aslong as you change those huge ass LGs, you'll be fine.
Back to top Go down
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
That_Wiesel_Guy

Male Posts : 4551

PostSubject: Re: Mikito Range / Miruru or Perse Shade?   Mikito Range / Miruru or Perse Shade? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 10:35 pm

YukiZero wrote:
NeilSteel wrote:

Only High Run Beta, Great Run Beta and Great Run gamma tunes decrease tec.
Back to top Go down
YukiZero
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
YukiZero

Male Posts : 342

PostSubject: Re: Mikito Range / Miruru or Perse Shade?   Mikito Range / Miruru or Perse Shade? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 10:57 pm

That_Wiesel_Guy wrote:
YukiZero wrote:
NeilSteel wrote:

Only High Run Beta, Great Run Beta and Great Run gamma tunes decrease tec.
yeah ı meant that
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Mikito Range / Miruru or Perse Shade?   Mikito Range / Miruru or Perse Shade? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 5:37 am

otakuchama wrote:
Hey Main is viable as fuck. But it doesn't charge her WB. Both knock the fuck out of airs. I'm rocking float dash and a semi tuned main. Aslong as you change those huge ass LGs, you'll be fine.

her default LG is perfectly fine. short boost is extremely useful since the main weapon has a bad turn rate, the higher you are when you shoot it at airs the better.
Back to top Go down
NeilSteel

PostSubject: Re: Mikito Range / Miruru or Perse Shade?   Mikito Range / Miruru or Perse Shade? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 12:39 pm

Another off topic question, does tough runner affects dash actions such as short boost? Smile
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Mikito Range / Miruru or Perse Shade?   Mikito Range / Miruru or Perse Shade? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 1:13 pm

yes
Back to top Go down
snakegourd
snakegourd

Male Posts : 87

PostSubject: Re: Mikito Range / Miruru or Perse Shade?   Mikito Range / Miruru or Perse Shade? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 4:17 pm

is moving burst mikoto good?? even better than normal shooter mikoto? she has many capa so is sticking new coinshot arms with vainic booster on her good choice? Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mikito Range / Miruru or Perse Shade?   Mikito Range / Miruru or Perse Shade? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 4:43 pm

Growldian AMs with the Tri-bazooka eat tons of capa, so it won't be easy to build.
Back to top Go down
snakegourd
snakegourd

PostSubject: Re: Mikito Range / Miruru or Perse Shade?   Mikito Range / Miruru or Perse Shade? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 4:50 pm

pretty sure the arms were 75 capa each for 18 force estes guns? you'd probably need 2 hcapa or something to get enough mobility smth like 33/1 boost run at least and 40 tec but it should be managable. I cannot calcd atm becuz my computer has virus Sad( cookies not work
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mikito Range / Miruru or Perse Shade?   Mikito Range / Miruru or Perse Shade? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 5:03 pm

You're not accounting for the cost of the arms themselves. Growldian AM+Tri-bazooka is 115 cost, and Growldian AM+Talis Shooter is 130 cost.
Back to top Go down
snakegourd
snakegourd

PostSubject: Re: Mikito Range / Miruru or Perse Shade?   Mikito Range / Miruru or Perse Shade? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 5:11 pm

still less cost than robin hunter. Mikoto would be much harder to build than gastra but has a way more powerful main weapon,more cart and she also cute women oh also has dash !
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Mikito Range / Miruru or Perse Shade?   Mikito Range / Miruru or Perse Shade? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 8:10 pm

Ugh, Mizutama AM?

ZERO LND gunner is best unit.
Back to top Go down
NeilSteel

PostSubject: Re: Mikito Range / Miruru or Perse Shade?   Mikito Range / Miruru or Perse Shade? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 2:31 am

I guess ill be taking tough runner for my future lnd hopper bot Very Happy thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mikito Range / Miruru or Perse Shade?   Mikito Range / Miruru or Perse Shade? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mikito Range / Miruru or Perse Shade?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3