Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Persenachia SHADE Quest Runner

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Persenachia SHADE Quest Runner Empty
PostSubject: Persenachia SHADE Quest Runner   Persenachia SHADE Quest Runner EmptyTue Feb 02, 2016 12:14 am

I was looking for a build for my Persenachia SHADE (sadly, I don't have the Support-Type Persenachia). I was told that she makes a good Quest Runner, due to her strong WB and such. So I decided to Calc out a build for her, and I need some input on this. I was told that Quest Running Persenachia should use more WLK too.

Spoiler:

Any input or suggestions? I was originally going to use a Buckler, but then I found that doesn't work as well on this sort of Persenachia.

Last edited by Armored Entity on Thu Mar 10, 2016 3:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Persenachia SHADE Quest Runner   Persenachia SHADE Quest Runner EmptyTue Feb 02, 2016 7:08 am

Not sure if wlk is that important, some maps are better for flyers, I guess both works.

Idk if you actually need rapid on the main, I'd go for force. Speaking of the main: I'd use a secondary one instead.

Her WB lasts normally, even without leftover STR, not sure if the HP remain feasible though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Persenachia SHADE Quest Runner   Persenachia SHADE Quest Runner EmptyThu Feb 18, 2016 4:18 pm

Zwiebel Force wrote:
Idk if you actually need rapid on the main, I'd go for force. Speaking of the main: I'd use a secondary one instead.

I tried 2 Force Tunes on it (and even a Great Force Beta), and it stayed at 7 Force, same as when I did only one Force Tune. At least according to the Calc.
Since tuning force Twice didn't seem to do anything, I figured I'd just tune rapid instead so that it would be a bit easier to hit things.

Also the others on the ShoutBox all told me to go for WLK, but I'm open for suggestions. If you think she'd be better with FLY, then I guess I'll try that, but only if it's truly effective for her.

And what secondary weapon would you suggest on her?

EDIT: I think I have a better idea. Going to use Handy Bazooka, since it was the best secondary I could find with low enough cost to not be detrimental too much to her stats.
Also going with WLK, since I found that easier for her too.

Here's the new build. What do you think?
Spoiler:

Last edited by Armored Entity on Thu Mar 10, 2016 3:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: Persenachia SHADE Quest Runner   Persenachia SHADE Quest Runner EmptyThu Feb 18, 2016 11:10 pm

She WOULD be better FLY based if it weren't for the fact that using her rod's sub weapon stops her immediately in the air then drops her. This is why people recommend WLK, since you can use the sub weapon mid-hop, and you will keep your momentum in the air without stop and dropping.
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Persenachia SHADE Quest Runner   Persenachia SHADE Quest Runner EmptyThu Feb 18, 2016 11:11 pm

everything you said about short boost applies to short regardless of which mobility stat is higher.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Persenachia SHADE Quest Runner   Persenachia SHADE Quest Runner EmptyThu Feb 18, 2016 11:18 pm

Yeah, I noticed, and that's why I decided to stay with WLK for her.

I also just gave her Sticky Fingers, as to help with that purpose of Quest Running.
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: Persenachia SHADE Quest Runner   Persenachia SHADE Quest Runner EmptyThu Feb 18, 2016 11:38 pm

Winty wrote:
everything you said about short boost applies to short regardless of which mobility stat is higher.
There's convenience in her being WLK over FLY because if she's running on the ground she still carries momentum without short boosting, but if you're doing FLY you have to rely on only short boosting to keep your momentum. Walking is just a lot more convenient and situationally less punishing compared to flying.
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Persenachia SHADE Quest Runner   Persenachia SHADE Quest Runner EmptyThu Feb 18, 2016 11:39 pm

except you almost always want to short boost before you throw the ball anyway for better angles.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Persenachia SHADE Quest Runner   Persenachia SHADE Quest Runner Empty

Back to top Go down

Persenachia SHADE Quest Runner
Page 1 of 1