Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Persenachia SHADE questions.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Fleur
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Fleur

Female Posts : 822

Persenachia SHADE questions. Empty
PostSubject: Persenachia SHADE questions.   Persenachia SHADE questions. EmptyFri Oct 16, 2015 10:35 am

I want to make a persenachia that is mostly for torencia events and arcantus in general.

I have heard she is quite good for these 2 things.

I have few questions:

1. I already have wonder balance+, should i invest some points in STR so she is 40 TEC and around 20~ STR instead of 40 TEC 2 STR?

2. Should i invest in WLK/FLY? I used 'short boost' on her (the jumping movement cartridge) and her mobility seems quite bad with her default WLK. I may use a cartridge reset from star coin shop to change that cartridge for 'boost run' or something.

3. TGH? Maybe i should invest in pure HP tunes? Im not going to use ex-tunes.

4. Should i get some more ammo for her staff? Or maybe more force? Or one of those hybrid tunes.

Like i said, this is mostly a build for torencia events and arcantus.

I don't think she would do well in arena...and i don't really mind if she is bad at arena.
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Persenachia SHADE questions.   Persenachia SHADE questions. EmptyFri Oct 16, 2015 10:44 am

wonder balancer does nothing because str/tec balance does nothing because the bit duration is fixed. Just go negative str.

Fly. Add accel roll for arena. Hop is pretty good.

If you are doing arcantus, HP is favored heavily as the HP scales with the HP up chip drops and TGH does not. HP is favored normally but you could probably make an argument for getting a bit more TGH.

for arcantus you probably just want a force tune and nothing else. For arena the ideal setups are force +2x great rapid beta or force + great rapid beta + high shooter.

she does pretty well in arena. especially if fluene is around. with accel roll you can just fly off a cliff and roll onto an air and shut them down pretty fast.
Back to top Go down
Fleur
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Fleur

Female Posts : 822

PostSubject: Re: Persenachia SHADE questions.   Persenachia SHADE questions. EmptyFri Oct 16, 2015 10:58 am

Winty wrote:

Fly. Add accel roll for arena. Hop is pretty good.

I don't have the resources to constantly buy accel roll item for her.

Does FLY affect her hop too or that is WLK?

Im thinking of switch from hop to boost run.

I never tuned a hopper bot i thought maybe WLK/FLY increased hop distance/height/speed considerably.

Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: Persenachia SHADE questions.   Persenachia SHADE questions. EmptyFri Oct 16, 2015 11:28 am

WLK and FLY both affect Short Boost in the same manner, there is no difference (or if there is, it's so small it's not worth mentioning) between the two. A higher mobility stat will allow you to short boost farther, meaning you dodge things better, which is good. The only way jump height is affected is if you have 0 WLK or FLY (which makes you jump at half height) or if you have Quick Jump (which makes you jump about 2 and a quarter height bars; using this with 0 WLK or FLY will make you jump at just below a normal hop height)
Back to top Go down
mechaRev
Abbey Denied
Abbey Denied

Male Posts : 1298

PostSubject: Re: Persenachia SHADE questions.   Persenachia SHADE questions. EmptyFri Oct 16, 2015 1:20 pm

eternal tunes are your friends
one in hd and weapon arm
you're useless if either one of them breaks
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Persenachia SHADE questions.   Persenachia SHADE questions. EmptyFri Oct 16, 2015 1:41 pm

Not sure about SHADE, but my SUP-Perse never lost her HD or Dead Recall. I think parts that summon WBs can't be broken. That doesn't explain Dead Recall's durability, but w/e.
Back to top Go down
mechaRev
Abbey Denied
Abbey Denied

Male Posts : 1298

PostSubject: Re: Persenachia SHADE questions.   Persenachia SHADE questions. EmptyFri Oct 16, 2015 1:49 pm

I just lost hd and arm a few minutes ago on my shade doing torencia
so yeah, it happens
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Persenachia SHADE questions.   Persenachia SHADE questions. EmptyFri Oct 16, 2015 2:19 pm

Persenachia SHAME. Pls use SUPer-Type (:<

But yeah, if SHADE's parts actually do have a durability counter, go for eternals (you'll want extra HP anyway).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Persenachia SHADE questions.   Persenachia SHADE questions. Empty

Back to top Go down

Persenachia SHADE questions.
Page 1 of 1