Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Winberrl tips

Go down 
+14
Z741
FreedomFighter
leon27607
Wolf Hikari
BB
Courius
Ichijo
Provis
Feign
Abolla
Hyoka
frappn
necrio
Skyswimsky
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Skyswimsky
Newcomer
Newcomer
Skyswimsky

Male Posts : 2

Winberrl tips Empty
PostSubject: Winberrl tips   Winberrl tips EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 5:26 pm

Cuz i want to play a (good?) support Mech i decided to play her, but i have no clue how i should play her, so i ask yah guys if you got any tips/advices/guides :°
Back to top Go down

Winberrl tips Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winberrl tips   Winberrl tips EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 6:00 pm

Skyswimsky wrote:
Cuz i want to play a (good?) support Mech i decided to play her, but i have no clue how i should play her, so i ask yah guys if you got any tips/advices/guides :°

This depends on how you wanna use her. As support bot it might be good to give her two guns, and just shooting from range. Buying Healing Bits from the Extra Shop will make you generate that heal field, but can only work on other players, there is another type that can heal yourself as well, can't remember the name and only comes as a reward from Union Wars sometimes. Try to have sepparate weapons to think what's the most annoying type you encounter as them, Arts are not big fear to me as Winberryl so my combo is laser/bazooka to deal with melee and air types. But yeah you will be forced to fight if you want to charge your gauge for a heal ability, Also if you get any wonder drug in the match if she's not your main keep it so you can use it to start healing. Her heals are vital to matches where most of your team retreats and they require healing help.

About the abilities She can bind if you press the Right-click keep in mind she has a delay and the field has to deploy. You can cancel it with the same click as well, but sometimes get unresponsive, so be careful, She has 4 guns total so its a good idea to Fire all weapons if not targeted (Warning: Make sure you start holding the Left Click before pressing both, or else you will activate the Bind).

More advanced help I'm afraid you will have to ask to a Winberrl Mainer, She's sadly not my main and use her mostly as heal bot and her bind, but she can get something else when you use limit removers on her gaining her real stuff.
Back to top Go down
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
necrio

Winberrl tips Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winberrl tips   Winberrl tips EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 7:57 pm

how to play winberrl in a few easy steps

1. give her 2 guns of whatever type
2. fire all weapons to an unlucky enemy
3. bind
4. ???
5. profit, with a bonus of boom

simply put you pull, disable, and let your teammates gang upon the unlucky soul.
Back to top Go down
frappn

Winberrl tips Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winberrl tips   Winberrl tips EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 9:14 pm

Two mini bazookas.

Master the art of all weapons fire.

Master the art of boosting.

POINT AT ENEMY
FIRE ALL WEAPONS
BOOST AWAY
FIRE ALL WEAPONS
BOOST AWAY
FIRE ALL WEAPONS

Throw a bind here and there and you're set.

(Oh and keep an eye on the radar and don't get separated from your allies. Target the crims and the blooms mainly, but target anything else if you want too. If you want a quick kill, go to the PS for the hyper weapon charge, then rush up and pick one target. Aim and then FIRE ALL WEAPONS.)

Mostly it's about dodging and aiming skills. Work on those and you'll do great.
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

Winberrl tips Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winberrl tips   Winberrl tips EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 3:07 am

REIA wrote:
Skyswimsky wrote:

This depends on how you wanna use her. As support bot it might be good to give her two guns, and just shooting from range. Buying Healing Bits from the Extra Shop will make you generate that heal field, but can only work on other players, there is another type that can heal yourself as well, can't remember the name and only comes as a reward from Union Wars sometimes. Try to have sepparate weapons to think what's the most annoying type you encounter as them, Arts are not big fear to me as Winberryl so my combo is laser/bazooka to deal with melee and air types. But yeah you will be forced to fight if you want to charge your gauge for a heal ability, Also if you get any wonder drug in the match if she's not your main keep it so you can use it to start healing. Her heals are vital to matches where most of your team retreats and they require healing help.

About the abilities She can bind if you press the Right-click keep in mind she has a delay and the field has to deploy. You can cancel it with the same click as well, but sometimes get unresponsive, so be careful, She has 4 guns total so its a good idea to Fire all weapons if not targeted (Warning: Make sure you start holding the Left Click before pressing both, or else you will activate the Bind).

More advanced help I'm afraid you will have to ask to a Winberrl Mainer, She's sadly not my main and use her mostly as heal bot and her bind, but she can get something else when you use limit removers on her gaining her real stuff.
There was never a way to heal yourself in CBEN.
Back to top Go down

Winberrl tips Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winberrl tips   Winberrl tips EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 11:04 am

Oh also ARTs hate Winberryls due to their "magnet beam" it is very strong when firing weapons and if you are amongst the front lines with other players. You can pull enemy ARTs from their distance if they get close enough. I recall many Destructors pulls to the BRD PS and earn a lot hate.

You can also pull AIR kiters, but it's best to pull an ART all the way due to their threat and cost.

PS: When its very close to you, Right-click to activate Bind and don't let it Flee away.
Back to top Go down
Abolla
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Abolla

Female Posts : 617
Location : 2nd Star on the right and straight on till morning.

Winberrl tips Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winberrl tips   Winberrl tips EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 12:12 pm

Just a couple of general things,

Keep STR and TEC the same (The closer the better)
Bind behind walls in narrow passages.
Pull enemies to their disadvantage. Ex. Into the enemy team, Into the water, From the high ledge.
Heal at proper spots (PS is not always the best place to heal)
Radio when you heal (X2)
Say the amount of gauge left when you heal (100%, 75%, etc.)
Proper Bits during different stages (Ex. Burst Bit during Random Arcantus)

Those would just be off the top of my head~
Back to top Go down
Skyswimsky
Newcomer
Newcomer
Skyswimsky

Male Posts : 2

Winberrl tips Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winberrl tips   Winberrl tips EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 3:07 pm

So should i keep her basic parts?
I tried it with 2 Mini Bazookas...that little girl rly does tons of dmg for a support xD

Ah and today i got healed from someone with a...heal gun?...idk she "attacked" me and i got healed for 3 HP per shot, is that a rare drop?

and thx for all your replies^^
Back to top Go down
Feign
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Feign

Winberrl tips Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winberrl tips   Winberrl tips EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 6:08 pm

Skyswimsky wrote:
So should i keep her basic parts?
I tried it with 2 Mini Bazookas...that little girl rly does tons of dmg for a support xD

Ah and today i got healed from someone with a...heal gun?...idk she "attacked" me and i got healed for 3 HP per shot, is that a rare drop?

and thx for all your replies^^
did you see the bot? It may have been a Laz-Chan, All of the chibi robots have a built in "kiss" main weapon that heals minor damage and gives a slight defensive boost. One of the best ways to get Best Supporter.
Back to top Go down
Provis

Winberrl tips Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winberrl tips   Winberrl tips EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 6:13 pm

Is it okay to go with micro bazookas instead of mini bazookas?

50 cost, 21 FORCE, 190 AMMO, 210 RNG, 290 SPD, 600 INT (whatever INT is), -1 WLK, -1 FLY

VS

60 cost, 23 FORCE, 160 AMMO, 210 RNG, 280 SPD, 540 INT, -2 WLK, -2 FLY
Back to top Go down
Feign
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Feign

Winberrl tips Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winberrl tips   Winberrl tips EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 6:56 pm

Provis wrote:
(whatever INT is)
INT is Interval between shots in milliseconds... 1000 int means you get 1 shot per second. In the case of the Bazookas in question, you get a little slower than 2 shots per second.

Obviously, lower INT is better.

Between the Micro and the Mini bazooka it's really a tossup. The stats on them both are so close it will barely make a difference.
Back to top Go down
Provis

Winberrl tips Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winberrl tips   Winberrl tips EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 7:08 pm

Feign wrote:
Provis wrote:
(whatever INT is)
INT is Interval between shots in milliseconds... 1000 int means you get 1 shot per second. In the case of the Bazookas in question, you get a little slower than 2 shots per second.

Between the Micro and the Mini bazooka it's really a tossup. The stats on them both are so close it will barely make a difference.

Oh, so INT is INTerval. Sue me for not realising but I generally link it with INTelligence and SPD with firing speed and bullet velocity. Bleh. Thanks for clearing that up :S

Any pro tips on nailing fast air units? They always seem to swerve between my vine shots so I can't really pull them in unless I have rapid fire buff or something. I'm also curious if there's a better weapon other than zookas suited for her style. Sure explosives murder air units but they're a little hard to hit and I either nail them when they land or by chance. I'm obviously interested in higher DPS and perhaps better stunlock since pulling any unit close while standing still is a somewhat dangerous affair.
Back to top Go down
frappn

Winberrl tips Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winberrl tips   Winberrl tips EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 7:24 pm

Aim.

Ambush.

Attack.

If you jump up you can get a bit more accuracy (if you can aim << ), but the most surefire way of getting them is by ambushing/when they're running backwards/forwards/when their boost runs out.

Don't try to nail every fast moving air you see. See weakness? ATTACK IT.

(For Izunas, this is when they charge up their wisps. Perfect time to attack.)
Back to top Go down
Feign
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Feign

Winberrl tips Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winberrl tips   Winberrl tips EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 7:36 pm

Provis wrote:
Feign wrote:
Provis wrote:
(whatever INT is)

Oh, so INT is INTerval. Sue me for not realising but I generally link it with INTelligence and SPD with firing speed and bullet velocity. Bleh. Thanks for clearing that up :S

Any pro tips on nailing fast air units? They always seem to swerve between my vine shots so I can't really pull them in unless I have rapid fire buff or something. I'm also curious if there's a better weapon other than zookas suited for her style. Sure explosives murder air units but they're a little hard to hit and I either nail them when they land or by chance. I'm obviously interested in higher DPS and perhaps better stunlock since pulling any unit close while standing still is a somewhat dangerous affair.
Since you're a Support and not concerned with leveraging a specialty, I'd say pair your Bazooka with a Laser. The way that Explosives murder AIR units? Yeah, Lasers do that to LND units. Lasers also have the best tracking, for keeping you on target of those especially speedy land and air units. Problem is that neither the Bazooka nor the Laser have very good range compared to say, a basic rifle.
Back to top Go down
Ichijo
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Ichijo

Winberrl tips Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winberrl tips   Winberrl tips EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 6:37 am

INT is not firing rate. Don't believe these lies.
Back to top Go down
Feign
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Feign

Winberrl tips Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winberrl tips   Winberrl tips EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 9:28 am

Ichijo wrote:
Excuse me? It certainly corresponds to the rate of fire of the weapons I've tested. If it's not the firing interval, then what the hell is it?
Back to top Go down
Provis

Winberrl tips Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winberrl tips   Winberrl tips EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 11:45 am

Feign wrote:
Ichijo wrote:
Excuse me? It certainly corresponds to the rate of fire of the weapons I've tested. If it's not the firing interval, then what the hell is it?

I'll trust the person who can give me the most plausible answer. If you want to correct Feign then provide an explanation as to what INT exactly is.
Back to top Go down
Courius
Betrayed Abbey
Betrayed Abbey

Female Posts : 935

Winberrl tips Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winberrl tips   Winberrl tips EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 1:12 pm

Provis wrote:
Feign wrote:
Ichijo wrote:

I'll trust the person who can give me the most plausible answer. If you want to correct Feign then provide an explanation as to what INT exactly is.

interval or INT are firing rate... but you cant rely only to this stats when choosing a weapon, due sometimes slow weapon might moer scary in raw power, ammo, range, multi shoot or might even posses special ability (example for this are the real Draw Gun or Gravity Gun)... all returned how you use it...

frappn wrote:
Two mini bazookas.

POINT AT ENEMY
FIRE ALL WEAPONS
BOOST AWAY
FIRE ALL WEAPONS
BOOST AWAY
FIRE ALL WEAPONS

this one are most common method for most winberrl (or any bot who posses winberrl AM) .

im moer suggesting you change one of the bazzoka with something that give "extra service" to your victim...maybe Shock Gun for Stun, Flame Thrower for Burn, or if you have material... status tuned Gun also can do the work... Especialy Breaker Tune for Breaking Part
Back to top Go down
https://steamcommunity.com/id/Courina/
frappn

Winberrl tips Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winberrl tips   Winberrl tips EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 2:22 pm

Courius wrote:
Provis wrote:
Feign wrote:
Ichijo wrote:

interval or INT are firing rate... but you cant rely only to this stats when choosing a weapon, due sometimes slow weapon might moer scary in raw power, ammo, range, multi shoot or might even posses special ability (example for this are the real Draw Gun or Gravity Gun)... all returned how you use it...

frappn wrote:
Two mini bazookas.

POINT AT ENEMY
FIRE ALL WEAPONS
BOOST AWAY
FIRE ALL WEAPONS
BOOST AWAY
FIRE ALL WEAPONS

this one are most common method for most winberrl (or any bot who posses winberrl AM) .

im moer suggesting you change one of the bazzoka with something that give "extra service" to your victim...maybe Shock Gun for Stun, Flame Thrower for Burn, or if you have material... status tuned Gun also can do the work... Especialy Breaker Tune for Breaking Part

Why?

They'll either be dead or near dying by the time you get done with them. Finish them off with a bind.

(You can exchange the bazooka for beam weapons if it's LND heavy though. Also more ammo, so use this version if you find yourself running out of ammo too often.)
Back to top Go down
BB
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
BB

Male Posts : 110

Winberrl tips Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winberrl tips   Winberrl tips EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 12:06 am

How do you get winberrl at all?
Back to top Go down
Provis

Winberrl tips Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winberrl tips   Winberrl tips EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 12:11 am

BB wrote:

Rank up. You'll get her fast if you run union wars a lot.
Back to top Go down
Wolf Hikari
Shiromo Get Launched Off
Shiromo Get Launched Off

Male Posts : 2985

Winberrl tips Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winberrl tips   Winberrl tips EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 12:22 am

Ah! I also don't understand Winbell tough. Thanks! ^w^
Back to top Go down
BB
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
BB

Winberrl tips Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winberrl tips   Winberrl tips EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 12:39 am

Provis wrote:
BB wrote:

Rank up. You'll get her fast if you run union wars a lot.

I'm steel hero (12).

What rank do you have to be?
Back to top Go down
leon27607
Newcomer
Newcomer

Winberrl tips Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winberrl tips   Winberrl tips EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 12:45 am

you should have gotten her @ lvl 2... I remember her being my next bot(4th) after the 2 basic bots you get(+your starter, so 3)
Back to top Go down
BB
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
BB

Winberrl tips Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winberrl tips   Winberrl tips EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 12:48 am

leon27607 wrote:
you should have gotten her @ lvl 2... I remember her being my next bot(4th) after the 2 basic bots you get(+your starter, so 3)

I figured it out.

I had her in my sub-garage with my spare laz-chan.

I've been on a wild goose chase all day doing missions and quest mode trying to figure it out and I had her all along...teehee. :v
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Winberrl tips Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winberrl tips   Winberrl tips Empty

Back to top Go down

Winberrl tips
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next