Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

winberrl ellen?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
haures
haures

Male Posts : 89

winberrl ellen? Empty
PostSubject: winberrl ellen?   winberrl ellen? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 4:15 am

I just got an ellen in the garapon and I'm a little noob in a winberrl so you mind to give me some advice.
yeah her drawgun is cool but I don't know what weapon to equip. whether it will be a rifle type, or bazooka type? and her vines. I just don't quite know how to use it. the vines of the normal winberrl is easier cause if they got near to you they get entangled but ellen's vines are hard to activate at a right time. they said she has the widest range of vines of all winberrl but I can't put it in a good use.
Back to top Go down

winberrl ellen? Empty
PostSubject: Re: winberrl ellen?   winberrl ellen? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 4:32 am

haures wrote:
I just got an ellen in the garapon and I'm a little noob in a winberrl so you mind to give me some advice.
yeah her drawgun is cool but I don't know what weapon to equip. whether it will be a rifle type, or bazooka type? and her vines. I just don't quite know how to use it. the vines of the normal winberrl is easier cause if they got near to you they get entangled but ellen's vines are hard to activate at a right time. they said she has the widest range of vines of all winberrl but I can't put it in a good use.
Weapon preferences is really up to you. But bazookas are mostly the weapon of choice since it flies straight and has a good sized projectile.

Using her vine is rather tricky, since you have to expect incoming enemy and trap them accordingly. Or just wait for them to retreat, then you extend your vine. Might work on groups of people fighting against your teammate since it IS quite big, but never tested it myself. Original Winberrl's vine is better in terms of practical use, IMO.
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

winberrl ellen? Empty
PostSubject: Re: winberrl ellen?   winberrl ellen? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 4:45 am

Spoiler:

Original berrlvine = catch them jikuns....and then they kick you to death/shoot you.
Ellen vine = OMIGAWSH ITS A FKING ROSE!!! try to net them
Vesca=wowzers epic range!
Back to top Go down
haures
haures

Male Posts : 89

winberrl ellen? Empty
PostSubject: Re: winberrl ellen?   winberrl ellen? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 6:01 am

how bout there cartridges? any idea what build they might be?
Back to top Go down
Z741
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Z741

Male Posts : 739

winberrl ellen? Empty
PostSubject: Re: winberrl ellen?   winberrl ellen? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 2:26 pm

I'd expect Ellen to really be a terror on those bottleneck-heavy maps. Stand to the side of a tunnel, and fire the thorn wall to catch unsuspecting rushers. Maps like Tundra Wall and that one other sandy map that I forget the name of.

If you plan on playing healer, the standard support Winberrl's cartridge build should apply [if Ellen has the same cart capabilities, that is] - if you want to go more offensive though, all guards are a good idea, save for Shell Guard.

Hope this helps.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

winberrl ellen? Empty
PostSubject: Re: winberrl ellen?   winberrl ellen? Empty

Back to top Go down

winberrl ellen?
Page 1 of 1