Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Winberrl cartridge

Go down 
+2
BNOISE
Rewind
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Rewind
Newcomer
Newcomer
Rewind

Male Posts : 12

Winberrl cartridge Empty
PostSubject: Winberrl cartridge   Winberrl cartridge EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 6:18 pm

Someone knows good cartridge for Winberrl?
I want to play her full bullet damage and (I've read it on a post) bind?
Back to top Go down
BNOISE
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
BNOISE

Male Posts : 1216

Winberrl cartridge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winberrl cartridge   Winberrl cartridge EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 7:00 pm

I am guessing you wielding dual shotty or dual magnum or something like that when you mean full bullet...
Tune for str and tec so they stay the same thus increasing wonderbit time.
That wonderbit quick charge upgrade is good.
Same for internal core upgrades.
And then the rest would be cost upgrades, blast guard and possibly melee guard...
Back to top Go down
Rewind
Newcomer
Newcomer
Rewind

Winberrl cartridge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winberrl cartridge   Winberrl cartridge EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 9:21 am

OK thanks you very much.
I've to upgrade cost upgrade until I can wield two minibazooka right?
Back to top Go down
Feign
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Feign

Winberrl cartridge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winberrl cartridge   Winberrl cartridge EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 10:37 am

Also, if you're looking to use the regular Winberrl rather than Ellen or Veska, I'd highly recommend dual offence-type bits for fully leveraging the Bind. You yourself can't use your weapons while binding enemies, but you can activate your wonderbit. An offencive bit can make a huge difference. My personal favorite is the dual slayer bit, as it's most effective against the bots for which bind tends to be least effective (artilleries) and they make it easy to get Swordmaster if you're in a big group-on-group clash like I tend to be.
Back to top Go down
Rewind
Newcomer
Newcomer
Rewind

Winberrl cartridge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winberrl cartridge   Winberrl cartridge EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 12:43 pm

Were I can take this dual offence-type bits?
Sorry ... I'm very noob XD
Back to top Go down
zappa1
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
zappa1

Male Posts : 198

Winberrl cartridge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winberrl cartridge   Winberrl cartridge EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 1:14 pm

Is this the RT Winberrl or the free one? Regardless, even if you have the free one she's really fine as she is. Regarding your cartridges, Winberrl, is quite demanding on capacity. I mainly pay with Pulsardio as my main SUP bot, but I use her also as my 3rd. So, I can help you out a bit. Winberrl, has very little wriggle room when it comes to her cartdiges and gears. The main things I can recommend to you are the following:

5X Raise cost capacity cartridge
Blast Guard cartridge
Sword Guard Cartridge
Beam Guard Cartridge

I would actually recommend getting the 6th and final Raise cost capacity upgrade, just for tuning purposes. However, if you do not plan to do much tuning then the above is fine.

Those will give you 2 last cartridges which is totally up to you. Though if you're going to be playing Union wars a lot, which you probably will. I'd recommend getting:

Tough Wonderbit
Absorb Bump

Should you decide to get the last Raise cost capacity, then any one of those two is fine.

As far as tuning, even though you did not ask, but to save you the trouble in the future. I'd tune for a little bit of THG, not much just a little. With your default gears Then I'd focus on WLK. With your default gears, hitting 20 THG is pretty easy. After that, try to push WLK as far as you can.

Good luck, and have fun.

EDIT:
As far as weapon selection goes.

Dual weapons such as dual particle guns are fine, they're cheap and works well with your AM weapons. They're decent for union wars but pretty good for missions. They don't require much capacity costs either.

I would advise against using a melee weapon though. You should try to avoid getting into any toe to toe confrontations vs other bots if possible. Try to minimize the possibility of getting hurt so that you may continue to support your team. If anything, I'd recommend using Glass Burner / Burner as means of handling the one chasing you. Once you ignite the opposing bot, take that chance to run towards your allies. Try not to take on enemies alone.

As far as repair bits goes, if you want some means to be more offensive but still be able to support your team. I'd recommend using Burst Fire Bit or Mini Burst fire Bits. Activate if someone attacks you, and allies are somehow way too far. Or activate where all your allies are gathered but too far from the PS.

Again, good luck and have fun.
Back to top Go down
Rewind
Newcomer
Newcomer
Rewind

Winberrl cartridge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winberrl cartridge   Winberrl cartridge EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 5:35 pm

Thanks very much for ur post Very Happy is very usefull but.
Custom parts of Winberrl cannot be tuned up, only wep so what can I do?
Back to top Go down
zappa1
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
zappa1

Male Posts : 198

Winberrl cartridge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winberrl cartridge   Winberrl cartridge EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 2:22 pm

Not the parts she came with. But you can replace her booster and legs. Wait for items that comes with 3 slots. You'll come across them. A maid BS isn't too bad as it comes with a +2 WLK bonus as well. If you want to stick with basic stuff, then just just the ones with a few slots and just use proto tune up for a +1 bonus and focus on your mobility. But you shouldbe able to come across weapons and BS and LG parts with more slots on them.

Have fun ^_^
If you need someone to talk to in game feel free to PM me. IGN is Narcomoeba.
I'm always on the look out for more people to party with and do quests / missions / outpost farming. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Rewind
Newcomer
Newcomer
Rewind

Winberrl cartridge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winberrl cartridge   Winberrl cartridge EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 4:21 pm

Thanks very much for your invitation Very Happy
So I've looked the shop for this 3 slots items but I've didn't saw anything ... I'm confused >.<
I've changed something in your build and now my Winberrl is setupped like a "wanna be warrior" ... shes pretty good Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kryojenix

Winberrl cartridge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winberrl cartridge   Winberrl cartridge EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 6:02 am

I picked up one during quest mode (a 3 slot maid one) so assuming the only way to get it would be during Quest Missions
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

Winberrl cartridge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winberrl cartridge   Winberrl cartridge EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 4:58 pm

Kryojenix wrote:
I picked up one during quest mode (a 3 slot maid one) so assuming the only way to get it would be during Quest Missions
You can get them from arena too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Winberrl cartridge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winberrl cartridge   Winberrl cartridge Empty

Back to top Go down

Winberrl cartridge
Page 1 of 1