Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tough Gatling Bots

Go down 
+2
Pork Chop
Morishima
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Morishima
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Morishima

Female Posts : 157

Tough Gatling Bots Empty
PostSubject: Tough Gatling Bots   Tough Gatling Bots EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 4:22 pm

As I said previously (on another topic) I would hate to spend 30rt monthly on accele roll or air loop.

Cosmo Kaiser AC:

With the Cosmo Kaiser I would walk and shoot at targets. Because of broad radar I will always know where to pick my targets...the negative fly stat is probably pretty bad for many reasons but my only chance is getting 40wlk, 39tgh. the low tec isn´t all too bad since gatlings get really small amount of force with tec. from this example 8 Force now and with 40tec 10 Force.

Garulabird:

My aim with this TGH build is to not get shot down while gatling targets. Since I don´t have Broad radar on this one I will need to play carefull and in my own teams range. Another usefull point is that I will probably get pretty focused flying over the enemys group had and with more tgh they waste more ammo (and if I get repaired even more so).

Hatigarm:

With this one it´s quite simple....I go Gatling as long as I can after that either farm ammo supply or go melee^^
____

So my question is, is this commando ok? and if it is are there bots that need improvement?

I decided to make this bots since they´re not that difficult to get and to make...

btw. I should mention I still don´t have buckler^^ so if I ever get some by chance I will change the bots accordingly.

EDIT:

You may as well post another bot with another build as long as it has gatling, 40wlk or 38fly and about 35 to 40 tgh.
Back to top Go down
Pork Chop
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Pork Chop

Male Posts : 359

Tough Gatling Bots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tough Gatling Bots   Tough Gatling Bots EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 8:40 pm

Buster Gatling is quite a bad weapon IMHO, it's only good in Arcantus, or Mission but not on Arena... I used to do that with my Kamui Nagi before and I didn't get much kills and damage. I'd go with Double Gatling Gun (now available at shop) on Hatigarm and garapon gatling gun (Combat Gatling, Beam Gatling, Huge Gatling, etc.) on Garula Bird.

40TGH of not being stunned is ok, but don't expect it to reduce much damage without Guard Carts.

Don't let your TEC go lower than 10.
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

Female Posts : 4660

Tough Gatling Bots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tough Gatling Bots   Tough Gatling Bots EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 9:33 pm

40TGH's kinda useless without A) Stun Regain (you'd recieve a lot of HP from a stunhit.) B) Guard Carts C) Revenge Tunes........ and D) a high HP count.

I say screw TGH, leave his around 20 so you can focus on damage output and Health. If you REALLY want to be tough, then Tough Runner gives +10 or so TGH as a cart Surprised... just keep moving is all.

Btw, you can earn Accel Roll/Air Loop i think from Super UC Garapon, Lotto Cubes and Login.
(On KR though, these are UC. TW as well. br not too sure.)
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter
Aurum_Sol
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Aurum_Sol

Tough Gatling Bots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tough Gatling Bots   Tough Gatling Bots EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 4:38 am

A) no
B) they are desireable for the synergy
C) no
D) yes
Back to top Go down
Stickboy
Master Poster
Master Poster
Stickboy

Male Posts : 2971

Tough Gatling Bots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tough Gatling Bots   Tough Gatling Bots EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 9:38 am

never leave your movement stat (WLK and FLY) below 1
Back to top Go down
milk
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
milk

Male Posts : 1918

Tough Gatling Bots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tough Gatling Bots   Tough Gatling Bots EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 8:15 am

try 32 walk on your ck ac.
then try 36.
pick which one you like.
i would not recommend hitting 40 walk at all.
i don't even know if there is any run and gun build that hits 40 walk.
i understand you'd want to walk and shoot, i guess.
you should also just go straight out broke on fixing your ck ac.
wait it out and try to get two k-shields for him.
2s k-shields from the shop.
a lot better tanking material than viper shields.
dual slayer bits are great and all but if you don't have any. i'd suggest dual spike bits.
or if you want to replace them all together.
turn bits on, ram into enemy and keep them locked into a place you want them to whilst shooting.
done this a lot on my ac and it works great facing other quick bots.
it's 0 cost and can stop most melee that have you in a tight spot.
i know that broad radar is tempting to get but let me give you another option.
short boost and quick land.
broad radar is more or less a luxury cart compared to sb & ql.
ok, uh.
i don't really know much about tech and weapon break points or w/e.
but i do know that more tech is always better than stopping at certain place because your weapon doesn't receive more force after a while.
it's like, even though you stop getting more force. you still do more damage overall. there's no point in trying to make yourself stronger.
i dunno about the other two.

Back to top Go down
Morishima
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Morishima

Tough Gatling Bots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tough Gatling Bots   Tough Gatling Bots EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 11:39 am

Thx guys for you opinions. I will edit(the builds) on this reply when I get more time. I am right now movie from one place to another (changing living location^^ it´s roughly 90km afar from each other and I drive like everyday 2 time to one place and back so....about 380km^^)

Any way till later or better say till I got time^^

Edit1:

Quote :
Buster Gatling is quite a bad weapon IMHO, it's only good in Arcantus, or Mission but not on Arena... I used to do that with my Kamui Nagi before and I didn't get much kills and damage. I'd go with Double Gatling Gun (now available at shop) on Hatigarm and garapon gatling gun (Combat Gatling, Beam Gatling, Huge Gatling, etc.) on Garula Bird.
I checked out the Gatlings available in shop and Double Gatling seems to be more powerfull but it got alot less ammo.
2600Ammo with one bullet per shot and 1200 ammo with 2 bullets per shot...in general that means you got about a quarter of the ammo. total available dmg is less as well. 1200ammo x 7force < 2600ammo x 6force.....
Back to top Go down
Pork Chop
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Pork Chop

Male Posts : 359

Tough Gatling Bots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tough Gatling Bots   Tough Gatling Bots EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 10:32 pm

Morishima wrote:
Thx guys for you opinions. I will edit(the builds) on this reply when I get more time. I am right now movie from one place to another (changing living location^^ it´s roughly 90km afar from each other and I drive like everyday 2 time to one place and back so....about 380km^^)

Any way till later or better say till I got time^^

Edit1:

Quote :
I checked out the Gatlings available in shop and Double Gatling seems to be more powerfull but it got alot less ammo.
2600Ammo with one bullet per shot and 1200 ammo with 2 bullets per shot...in general that means you got about a quarter of the ammo. total available dmg is less as well. 1200ammo x 7force < 2600ammo x 6force.....

I think you got it quite wrong... 7 force means per bullet but you hit 2 of 'em at the same time with Double Gatling Gun. Ever notice Shotgun, Aquila Girl's BD weapon and 3-way dagger deal more damage when all its projectiles hits a target per shot? So it would be 14 force and have one force tune will give you 16 force per shot when both bullet hits.

If I am to follow your logic in regards to disregarding the number of projectiles per shot then Force x (1 + 0.016 x (TEC- 10)) of Aquila Girl's BD weapon wouldn't even explain how she hits 40-70 damage per shot in Arena at 40 TEC and 2xEIW. I would however admit I don't know what's the computation for CRIT damage in Arena as to which I can't reason why some damage are just big.

(7x2) Force x (1200/2) Ammo vs. 6 Force x 2600 Ammo. I'll go for damage and ask Ammo from Chibis or farm from cactuses, totems, trees, shrooms and barrels.
Back to top Go down
Morishima
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Morishima

Tough Gatling Bots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tough Gatling Bots   Tough Gatling Bots EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 3:33 pm

Thx I noticed that too^^ but I am more of the survive freak then kill as many as possible....
And if I were to survive then it would be better to have ammo for the whole game^^

Btw. does Anyone know the Formula for DMG reduction on tgh? and just maybe though...would it be possible that tgh decreases the chance of being crited?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tough Gatling Bots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tough Gatling Bots   Tough Gatling Bots Empty

Back to top Go down

Tough Gatling Bots
Page 1 of 1