Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Questions on High Tough and All Gaurd

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Any0ne
Newcomer
Newcomer
Any0ne

Male Posts : 7

Questions on High Tough and All Gaurd Empty
PostSubject: Questions on High Tough and All Gaurd   Questions on High Tough and All Gaurd EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 4:32 am

Let's assume that I have a bot with 40 tough with 700+ HP. Here are some questions that I have trouble finding answers to:

1) Is 40 tough + Revenge tunes a good idea? Specifically Clearance. I want stun regain so I think CV is out of the question since its nerf. #em3.5

2) Is the [Fast Recovery] cartridge a better option than x2 Clearance tunes for this 40 tough bot?

3) With all guard cartridges already chosen, does (All Guard) reduce damage further?
-Example: 50% blast guard + 30% blast guard from (All Guard)

Thanks #em7
Back to top Go down
Senior Grey
[Donator]
[Donator]
Senior Grey

PostSubject: Re: Questions on High Tough and All Gaurd   Questions on High Tough and All Gaurd EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 9:55 am

Generally, 40TGH and revenge tunes is best when your plan is to get shot at by everything, but 40TGH may also decrease your chance of it activating as well. However, if you're getting shot at by everything, or going against heavy hitting airs, then it should activate, eventually.

And yes, All Guard and guards carts stack.

Fast Recovery and Clearance is a gamble. On one hand, you have something that works all the time, but still lets things effect you, but shorter. On the other hand, you have something that won't activate most of the time but gives you more defense and immunity to almost all bad effects once it does.

I'd personally go with revenge because it tells me I can go berserk for a short time. There's always an option of having both too :V
Back to top Go down
Any0ne
Newcomer
Newcomer
Any0ne

Male Posts : 7

PostSubject: Re: Questions on High Tough and All Gaurd   Questions on High Tough and All Gaurd EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 2:14 pm

Alright Smile I like the idea of going berserk.

I'll go with both. I was considering Shell Guard instead of both. lol. Then I remembered all the slow tune ivis and sylvia, troll jace, and surprise eris in arena.

Thanks for your feedback #em3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Questions on High Tough and All Gaurd   Questions on High Tough and All Gaurd Empty

Back to top Go down

Questions on High Tough and All Gaurd
Page 1 of 1