Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Warframe General Discussion

Go down 
+21
KoumakanScarlet
Afterburner
HashiriyaR32
Airiri
colfenor1337
blead
Leriel
God is a Cat Girl
NotZetsubou
VeryMelon
Shai
boytitan2
AlkaidStar
Admin
Hyoka
IcedUp
IronDicks
Valkyrie
Koiro
Yggdroid
Stickboy
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
AlkaidStar
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
AlkaidStar

Male Posts : 657

Warframe General Discussion - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 35 EmptySun Sep 06, 2015 10:10 am

Check Warframe's forums, place has been in an uproar since DE announced the multishot nerf, which is most likely going to be implemented since they about ninety-percent of the time, always never take back their word on nerf announcements.
Back to top Go down
http://www.alkanidraw.blogspot.com
God is a Cat Girl
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 35 EmptySun Sep 06, 2015 11:06 am

AlkaidStar wrote:
Check Warframe's forums, place has been in an uproar since DE announced the multishot nerf, which is most likely going to be implemented since they about ninety-percent of the time, always never take back their word on nerf announcements.

As always with anything.

They didn't really say much besides that they might do it, not exactly how it will be done/work and didn't mention other weapon changes that might happen as well.
People are just going into doomsday mode, again, as always.
Lately the nerfs haven't been that bad, actually, they got rid of things that really needed to go, but there's always people going into doomsday mode.

The way forums work actually fuel that kind of threads though. Games benefit more from posts/threads about negative points, this is, areas that need to be worked on, than "positive" posts, posts saying that X or Y is good, so you end up seeing a lot of doomsday threads and plenty of shit threads of people trying to get something to break the game because they don't have more than 2 brain cells and are selfish cunts.

It's kinda sad to say that negativity is good for the devs, since you know, they are human too, but it's necessary for the game. That's how they see that this or that has to be fixed/changed, though it doesn't mean they will just do everything because someone doesn't like something and wants it changed, which is what many members in communities like this tend to miss.

Also, with this new silly syndicate primaries, it wouldn't surprise me that Ballistica Hexis mod that was on the code actually made it in the next time they add new weapon mods.

As for me, I'm not 100% against the multishot changes, but I will just quote what I posted on their forums rather than writing it again:

Quote :
I don't mind the multishot nerf if they make it have an efficiency factor attached to it, rather than being +100% multishot +100% ammo consumption, it would be +100% multishot +25% ammo consumption, that way I wouldn't mind.

But more ammo consumption in any form will make some weapons really bad! Yes, kinda, but one of the issues with ammo is that DE didn't put in a stat on the weapons that multiplies the ammo when picked up. For example, Boltor gets the same ammo from pick ups as Soma does, but the Soma eats ammo a lot faster, and then even if you change to the secondary weapon, it takes too much time to get some ammo back on the Soma, sure ammo mods exist, but they end up punishing the weapon, when DE could make the situation better by making weapons like the Soma, Grakata, Kohm, etc, have a native ammo multiplier, which would also make the ammo restores useful on those weapons (because you need to use a bunch of them at the same time to get a decent amount of ammo).

The reason why I don't mind ammo consumption on multishot IF there's an efficiency factor is, besides that the efficiency makes it not as bad, that it gives us a reason to use secondary weapons. Those weapons are supposed to support us, not just when we need some gimmick from them or when in bleedout, but also to manage our ammo, and right now unless you use weapons that eat all the ammo, secondary tend to be (nearly) useless, and to be useful you pretty much have to main them which isn't really the point of secondary weapons.

If people weren't so used to the vacuum from Carrier, I'd say that Carrier would be a lot more interesting if it increased or ammo count and multiplied the ammo we get from pick ups. And lets be honest here, the pick up range of the Warframes needs a slight increase, having to pinpoint ammo drops during a gun fight isn't really that good.

I also wouldn't mind if every sentinel got the Vacuum feature, but then they would only have half (40% of the vacuum as the minimum, no less than that, on max rank) of the range that Vacuum does, that way you can make a new precept for Carrier to deal with ammo, and still keep the main feature better than everyone else (loses the uniqueness but still keeps the pick up superiority).

And damn, I love watching people getting butthurt when Glen calls them casuals. Better yet when they try to justify that it's not casual with "it's not meta because you have to recast it".
Back to top Go down
AlkaidStar
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
AlkaidStar

Male Posts : 657

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 35 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 9:10 pm

Update 17.4 is out and they released the Nun chucks and fixed a long time bug involving the Reach mod.
Back to top Go down
http://www.alkanidraw.blogspot.com
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 35 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 10:55 pm

Too bad they only fixed the mod bug, not the actual range being fucked up on some weapons. Gotta love point blank misses.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 35 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2015 10:22 am

RIP Vulklok, you will soon be nothing but a status thing that rarely does anything.
Back to top Go down
KoumakanScarlet
Dirty Nurse♥
KoumakanScarlet

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 35 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2015 8:47 pm

Tfw I will never have a Vauban Helmet
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 35 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 4:45 pm

Clem! Grakata!
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 35 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 2:18 pm

Raid is delayed, but boss fight is in 17.5. Seems like Raid might be a chain that leads to that boss fight but the boss fight is harder in the raid?

Someone on reddit did a resume as things happened, so, here:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 35 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2015 5:15 pm

New throwing daggers from China Warframe were released on Global just now, crit throwing weapons, small magazine but still looks decent~good.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 35 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 11:21 am

Ember Prime, Sicarus Prime and Glaive Prime will be vaulted next week.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 35 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 12:13 pm

Decided to change thread name owo.
Back to top Go down
NotZetsubou
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
NotZetsubou

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 35 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 1:11 pm

no lobster tail?
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 35 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 1:23 pm

boytitan2 wrote:
Decided to change thread name owo.

Good going.

NotZetsubou wrote:
no lobster tail?

But has dangling thingies.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 35 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 7:01 pm

Ember will be able to be a Pseudo Mesa that enemies can't kill because she has no LOS. No duration on WoF and even cheaper energy drain. You can go to a survival in the void, hug a death orb, jump to the ceiling(or vents that the enemy can't enter), activate WoF, AFK for around 4 minutes if you have flow, come back to replenish energy, Afk again.

Edit: 13.9 minutes running WoF without having to get energy if you have primed flow. Well, considering that the first 20 minutes of survival the enemies are really weak, you can just afk those 14 minutes just fine. I probably won't use Ember anymore except for joke videos where I stay under the ground in the void and get MD missions done without even being on the computer.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 35 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 8:40 pm

God is a Cat Girl wrote:
Ember will be able to be a Pseudo Mesa that enemies can't kill because she has no LOS. No duration on WoF and even cheaper energy drain. You can go to a survival in the void, hug a death orb, jump to the ceiling(or vents that the enemy can't enter), activate WoF, AFK for around 4 minutes if you have flow, come back to replenish energy, Afk again.

Edit: 13.9 minutes running WoF without having to get energy if you have primed flow. Well, considering that the first 20 minutes of survival the enemies are really weak, you can just afk those 14 minutes just fine. I probably won't use Ember anymore except for joke videos where I stay under the ground in the void and get MD missions done without even being on the computer.

Crhoma is ultimate for survival especially using fire chroma in a infested survival he just wrecks shit.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 35 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 8:56 pm

boytitan2 wrote:
God is a Cat Girl wrote:

Crhoma is ultimate for survival especially using fire chroma in a infested survival he just wrecks shit.

Yeah. Ember isn't actually bad as people say, and her problem was never duration as everyone thinks. She has 2 problems in WoF, and none of this are related to duration. First problem is how armor works, which also is a problem with many frames and weapons. Second is that the toggle change made WoF cost a lot more energy than before.

Recasting the ability isn't a problem, it shouldn't be. A third problem is how most people fail to see what Ember is. They try to DPS race with her against Nuke frames, but she's not a DPS race frame, she's actually an offensive support frame, and her ultimate is meant to burn enemy numbers over time, which it did well until they fucked up the energy consumption. She can make everyone's weapons deal more damage if they use heat damage (which isn't bad, it's just more neutral), she can even buff herself to cast abilities faster.

What will happen now is that you will see tons of Embers that doesn't know what they are doing, and won't be good team mates, they will be like those low rank Rhino's that put everything into str and won't contribute to the team and will be completely powerless once the enemy starts dealing actual damage (killing duration for str on Rhino isn't that good, you don't get enough benefits from that to make up for what you lose, and remember, killing things faster also means taking less damage). The moment they can't kill enemies fast enough, all those Embers will be useless again, because they will build for a single skill, which is not the best skill (accelerant is), they will only be good at killing low~mid level things without armor, which they can do already without a buff (I run a 10 second WoF build, and I can solo the entire starchart without any trouble and without Atomos). Meanwhile, they will all bring back the same problems that Viver brought and the reason why Mesa's Peacemaker is being changed, inactivity and how easily it is to script the whole process.

And yeah, Chroma is good at surviving, but that's about it. Good frame, but not as great in a team as advertised (unless you have enough energy to run Effigy while spamming the other 2 skills, Effigy actually helps a lot in certain missions if you place it in the right spots, like in Excavation). Chroma will probably benefit a lot from the changes to toggle abilities and duration mods.
Back to top Go down
NotZetsubou
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
NotZetsubou

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 35 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2015 10:00 am

I didn't buy prime continuity when it out because most of my frame doing fine with negative duration or actually build around that, but now it comeback to bite me pretty hard  #em5

i wish negative duration not hurt efficiency this bad though. Low duration on fire Chroma is one of my favorite build.
Back to top Go down
LazFlamme
(?) About Bastagant
LazFlamme

Female Posts : 3099

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 35 EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 1:30 am

Just boarded the train and completed the tutorial (with E button spam Excalibur). Where should I even start to be competitive?
Back to top Go down
VeryMelon
Jikun Hu
Jikun Hu

Male Posts : 1147

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 35 EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 10:06 am

>Warframe
>competitive
u wot m8

I just realized I didn't complete Ember prime. Oh well.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 35 EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 5:32 pm

Her BP is a pain to get after all.

Duration change seems to make Banshee's Sound Quake drain more energy indeed which is sad. Losing some duration on her isn't so bad when you have a team, but now her synergy kinda of breaks down since you can't use Sound Quake as much anymore.
Back to top Go down
LazFlamme
(?) About Bastagant
LazFlamme

Female Posts : 3099

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 35 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2015 10:09 am

VeryMelon wrote:
>Warframe
>competitive
u wot m8

I'm a newb, please explain.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 35 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2015 10:45 am

It's a co-op game, main mode is PvE. There's is PvP, but it's not the main thing.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 35 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2015 5:23 pm

God is a Cat Girl wrote:
It's a co-op game, main mode is PvE. There's is PvP, but it's not the main thing.

PVP is getting better tho. Much better than before. i have been playing pvp the past 2 months.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 35 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2015 6:24 pm

I wouldn't know because that's something I will never touch ever again.

Did 2 20 waves runs on the new Archwing Defence mission (because now it's not stupidly hard), and got both parts I needed, in the same wave in the second run.
If only I got the last Centaur part I need and never got, and now AW Interception has an even worse drop table at rot C.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 35 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2015 9:08 am

God is a Cat Girl wrote:
I wouldn't know because that's something I will never touch ever again.

Did 2 20 waves runs on the new Archwing Defence mission (because now it's not stupidly hard), and got both parts I needed, in the same wave in the second run.
If only I got the last Centaur part I need and never got, and now AW Interception has an even worse drop table at rot C.

Have you tried it since conclave 2.0.

But god knows how long it will stay improving. The forum is a giant bitch fest for nerfs. The sniper rifle 1 shots me complain. The lever action rifle that requires aim and timing killed me in 4 shots cry. Rhino stomp kills you if you charge in on him like a dumb ass cry. Melee got nerfed and you can't copter no more now you can't just run in and press E cry.

Vectis is completely broken how ever and only used by faggots.
Warframe General Discussion - Page 35 Dwm_2011
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 35 Empty

Back to top Go down

Warframe General Discussion
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next