Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Warframe General Discussion

Go down 
+21
KoumakanScarlet
Afterburner
HashiriyaR32
Airiri
colfenor1337
blead
Leriel
God is a Cat Girl
NotZetsubou
VeryMelon
Shai
boytitan2
AlkaidStar
Admin
Hyoka
IcedUp
IronDicks
Valkyrie
Koiro
Yggdroid
Stickboy
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
God is a Cat Girl
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater

Warframe General Discussion - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 36 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2015 11:06 am

I did, but I don't care about PvP anyway.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 36 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2015 9:07 am

Anyone have any latron prime parts owo.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 36 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 2:53 pm

I have all, but only... 2 to trade I think.

From what Rebecca said today, Saryn rework is pretty much ready for testing and after her Mag should be next rather than the previously scheduled frame (I think it was Trinity or Rhino since their skin should be after Saryn's), because much like the community, they think Mag really needs to get looked at (which she really does), and she said that they will start with bullet attractor and then after they finish looking at that ability they will see if other abilities need changes too.

Meanwhile, the new Kubrow collar not only is a pain to get, it's also not great even after the buff. You can barely see the collar and 100 armor on Kubrows mean nothing, since most of the time they die because they get stuck or doesn't react to enemy fire.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 36 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 4:57 pm

God is a Cat Girl wrote:
I have all, but only... 2 to trade I think.

From what Rebecca said today, Saryn rework is pretty much ready for testing and after her Mag should be next rather than the previously scheduled frame (I think it was Trinity or Rhino since their skin should be after Saryn's), because much like the community, they think Mag really needs to get looked at (which she really does), and she said that they will start with bullet attractor and then after they finish looking at that ability they will see if other abilities need changes too.

Meanwhile, the new Kubrow collar not only is a pain to get, it's also not great even after the buff. You can barely see the collar and 100 armor on Kubrows mean nothing, since most of the time they die because they get stuck or doesn't react to enemy fire.

Cool when will you be on. Mag needs a complete reword not just 1 skill she is useless. Also I don't even care for the collar I have one of the coolest looking kubros he is potatoed and can last in 50 minute survivals. Mainly dies in the new Tyl rigor boss due to drowning. Plus I main Rhino,Chroma,Valkr so he always has good armor.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 36 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 5:56 pm

I only have the barrel btw.

Mag is useless when nothing has shields, though Crush is also situational if it is to be any useful. That's the problem with Nuke ultimates this days, they are either OP comparing with other powers of the same type or just useless.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 36 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 6:40 pm

God is a Cat Girl wrote:
I only have the barrel btw.

Mag is useless when nothing has shields, though Crush is also situational if it is to be any useful. That's the problem with Nuke ultimates this days, they are either OP comparing with other powers of the same type or just useless.

QQ I need receiver and stalk.

Also apparently to other noobs being rank six long as I have been playing is a bad thing. Excuse me for not giving a fuck about this games grind and using several weapons. I use stuff I like other than that fuck mastery and grinding for mastery. Rank should go by something else. Players where surprised I had dex darka but I was only mr 6. Bitch please i where griveos sacrifice emblems they don't even know what that is lol.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 36 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 6:59 pm

Yeah, most people use MR to see how far people are, but honestly, there isn't a good way to measure that with ranks, no matter how much they try.

And next warframe theme is Archer. It has a hood. Is female.
Rhino's premium skin was shown, as in, the actual model, and someone said that DE said that it's going to be released next month, along with Wukong as well (we will be able to watch a recording of the panel to see if that's actually true).
Concept art for Loki's and Banshee's premium skins were shown too, Banshee's looks great, even has a dress.
Someone said that Steve in the after party said that the next prime will be Saryn, being something that someone said, I'd hold my breath, but we are getting a new Skin and a rework for Saryn "soon", we might actually see or at least learn actual info... next week I think (they never said that they would be doing, but now it seems that they are ready for testing).

More stuff here:
http://captainwhitechocolate.tumblr.com/post/130923995466/im-lazy-so-instead-of-typing-up-a-whole-entire

Seems like just like they said before, We will finally learn what we are, and the new loading screen that appears some times is related to that. From the translation of that screen, it almost makes it seem like we are remote controlling the frames, or aren't something that fills them up but that links to them.
Maybe we are still dreaming. We were hidden in the 2nd Dream, and Ordis is programmed to "not split the dream" (and they say Ordis is shady). Perhaps our real body is sealed away until we wake up (the lore does show humans with powers, but Warframes hint more and more that they can't have full sized humans inside, Limbo doesn't even have enough space for whole head to fit inside).
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 36 EmptySun Oct 11, 2015 3:06 am

God is a Cat Girl wrote:
Yeah, most people use MR to see how far people are, but honestly, there isn't a good way to measure that with ranks, no matter how much they try.

And next warframe theme is Archer. It has a hood. Is female.
Rhino's premium skin was shown, as in, the actual model, and someone said that DE said that it's going to be released next month, along with Wukong as well (we will be able to watch a recording of the panel to see if that's actually true).
Concept art for Loki's and Banshee's premium skins were shown too, Banshee's looks great, even has a dress.
Someone said that Steve in the after party said that the next prime will be Saryn, being something that someone said, I'd hold my breath, but we are getting a new Skin and a rework for Saryn "soon", we might actually see or at least learn actual info... next week I think (they never said that they would be doing, but now it seems that they are ready for testing).

More stuff here:
http://captainwhitechocolate.tumblr.com/post/130923995466/im-lazy-so-instead-of-typing-up-a-whole-entire

Seems like just like they said before, We will finally learn what we are, and the new loading screen that appears some times is related to that. From the translation of that screen, it almost makes it seem like we are remote controlling the frames, or aren't something that fills them up but that links to them.
Maybe we are still dreaming. We were hidden in the 2nd Dream, and Ordis is programmed to "not split the dream" (and they say Ordis is shady). Perhaps our real body is sealed away until we wake up (the lore does show humans with powers, but Warframes hint more and more that they can't have full sized humans inside, Limbo doesn't even have enough space for whole head to fit inside).

That would break away from the infested being like us and the ties to DE other game. Looking at warframes for clues will trip you up. They had it better when the warframe suits gave you powers then rhino prime lore came and fudged everything up. I won't fault them to much since they are making the lore as they go. But little things like Lotus saying you are the only lifeform detected on a mission after extermination or that one warframe you kill as a boss having Lotus tell you no one is in the suit confirms that the warframes have beings inside, probably more akin to Technocyte Virus victims than regular human beings again refer to rhino prime lore or Jordis Golem and Leephantis saing you are 1 of us. Hopefully when they explain oro that explains the body switching. Oro being are immortal essence and trueself, the infested being our flesh and the warframe being are suit would be a explanation I can accept.

Sidenote I honestly don't like the sentients it lame. Its halo all over again the flood was the perfect ultimate terrifying enemy,especially in halo due to being 10 times more deadly than the infested, not a halo player alive does not have flashbacks about library. or the mission in halo 3 where you get stuck on gravemind. Then the flood get pushed aside for these lame less scary looking enemies that are technologically more advance than everyone called the prometheans. Same with this game expand on the infested lore make them more dangerous and a bigger threat fuck the sentient and their gay alien tech.

Then again halo lore is deeper than warframes and the flood are very similar to the precursors who came before the forerunners but halo hasn't gotten that far into its lore yet. Halo 4 covered so little lore wise its skipable.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 36 EmptySun Oct 11, 2015 12:08 pm

But Ember Lore already set the Tenno away from the Infested, as it depics a child that has powers because he/she got sent to the void.

DE already said that Dark Sector isn't exactly the same universe as Warframe.

It wouldn't surprise me if what Vor says is somewhat right. He, without any intervention besides the key, changed into a different life form.

It's also hard to measure how advanced the Orokin were, but we have lore showing that they were more advanced than the Grineer and Corpus are. They had technology that did the same effects as the Ancients (Ancients come from people with that technology), they made a creature that could multiply by dividing and create resistances and adapt really fast (which could be a precursor to the Sentient since the creature was meant to terraform a different system) and the Janus key being able to make Vor change into a different life form (and the Neural Sentry even controlling Infested).

Edit: Yeah, the glitchy loading screen is actually Sentient's doing according to Steve, and Ordis talks about the operator as something that "exists", and that kinda of says, that we don't exist.
The Glitchy screen seems to mention the moon and the moon tile set is meant to show us what the Tenno are, so gotta wait for that.
What people go so far: https://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/3n71n3/tennotext_translation/

Edit: Don't you love when some Rhino decides to roam somewhere else during excavation, ignore that the excavator needs to be protect, that we have no Frost and enemies are L60+ and there's only 2 people defending it, and then proceeds to die miles away from the Excavator, and calls out the Trinity, that is doing his job which would be killing enemies attacking the excavator and doesn't have time to deal with some Rhino's health because there's enemies coming from every side, and then when everyone decides to leave, the Rhino decides once again to ignore the party and go somewhere else, which is stupid since he's not even going to the excavators, he's just roaming for enemies, pointlessly, and dies again, and asks "Are you new using Trinity?".
I didn't bother answering him because I had to go have dinner, but I guess that "Are you new at excavation?" would be fitting, because just because I'm using Trinity it doesn't mean I'm going to babysit every bastard (which is why I use her mostly in solo and don't go being the healer when asked) that decides that farming mobs is better than protecting the mission objectives (because it does nothing to help the party since he got so far that enemies weren't going for him but mostly spawning near the excavator, which you might notice if you ever tried to block chokepoints only to notice that enemies will start spawning past the choke if you go to a excavator that is slightly further away, even if it's in the same tile).
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 36 EmptySun Oct 11, 2015 11:23 pm

God is a Cat Girl wrote:
But Ember Lore already set the Tenno away from the Infested, as it depics a child that has powers because he/she got sent to the void.

It wouldn't surprise me if what Vor says is somewhat right. He, without any intervention besides the key, changed into a different life form.

It's also hard to measure how advanced the Orokin were, but we have lore showing that they were more advanced than the Grineer and Corpus are. They had technology that did the same effects as the Ancients (Ancients come from people with that technology), they made a creature that could multiply by dividing and create resistances and adapt really fast (which could be a precursor to the Sentient since the creature was meant to terraform a different system) and the Janus key being able to make Vor change into a different life form (and the Neural Sentry even controlling Infested).

Edit: Yeah, the glitchy loading screen is actually Sentient's doing according to Steve, and Ordis talks about the operator as something that "exists", and that kinda of says, that we don't exist.
The Glitchy screen seems to mention the moon and the moon tile set is meant to show us what the Tenno are, so gotta wait for that.
What people go so far: https://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/3n71n3/tennotext_translation/

Edit: Don't you love when some Rhino decides to roam somewhere else during excavation, ignore that the excavator needs to be protect, that we have no Frost and enemies are L60+ and there's only 2 people defending it, and then proceeds to die miles away from the Excavator, and calls out the Trinity, that is doing his job which would be killing enemies attacking the excavator and doesn't have time to deal with some Rhino's health because there's enemies coming from every side, and then when everyone decides to leave, the Rhino decides once again to ignore the party and go somewhere else, which is stupid since he's not even going to the excavators, he's just roaming for enemies, pointlessly, and dies again, and asks "Are you new using Trinity?".
I didn't bother answering him because I had to go have dinner, but I guess that "Are you new at excavation?" would be fitting, because just because I'm using Trinity it doesn't mean I'm going to babysit every bastard (which is why I use her mostly in solo and don't go being the healer when asked) that decides that farming mobs is better than protecting the mission objectives (because it does nothing to help the party since he got so far that enemies weren't going for him but mostly spawning near the excavator, which you might notice if you ever tried to block chokepoints only to notice that enemies will start spawning past the choke if you go to a excavator that is slightly further away, even if it's in the same tile).

The void gives powers but the suit/warframe is still needed to contain them and the flesh change still needs to happen at some point to handle the suit. I never said the infested where not made by orokin clearly they made or upgrade infested to fight sentient before teno. Then the infested turned. Its a multistep process in making warframes. This would explain why enemies can't copy warframe tech even tho they have captured and killed warframes. So far the most perfect warframe possesed enemies we have seen have been infested. Vor has a key to harness the voids power we have a suit. The voids power and oro are probly the same thing.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 36 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2015 12:51 am

boytitan2 wrote:
God is a Cat Girl wrote:

The void gives powers but the suit/warframe is still needed to contain them and the flesh change still needs to happen at some point to handle the suit. I never said the infested where not made by orokin clearly they made or upgrade infested to fight sentient before teno. Then the infested turned. Its a multistep process in making warframes. This would explain why enemies can't copy warframe tech even tho they have captured and killed warframes. So far the most perfect warframe possesed enemies we have seen have been infested. Vor has a key to harness the voids power we have a suit. The voids power and oro are probly the same thing.

Perhaps the infested were what led to what's inside the Warframe, and the Warframe is what shapes the powers we have.
The first Tenno were different things, not what we are now, which is show by dialogue and how the Warframes we have are mass produced copies, Primes being the original thing, but without the original wielder inside, and the current Tenno seem to copy the latest version of the frame, which is seen with Valkyr, we have the experimented version, then the skin of the original isn't a prime, so maybe there was a copy already.
But if the Tenno were hard to create and could be lost forever, how did the Tenno manage to destroy the Orokin? Maybe the orokin could make copies already.

Then using the Infestation you can get multiple things. First being how it changes living mater. If you can control living mater, you can easily make organisms, even if "hollow", you can make a living organism to fit your purpose, you could make an organism to fill a suit.
Then the Infestation acts like a hive mind, they never show much communication between any of them, besides Alad V who isn't completely taken over and still acts more like a human, but also shows that there's something else. Perhaps it is a hive mind, linked altogether by something. The Sentient are also seem to share a link with each others. The Neural Sentry seems to manipulates things through a link, rather than orders.

So if you can link and control things from afar, and can manipulate matter, what if there was people that could control the energy from the void but required a way to shape it? Vor says that the Tenno are the energy, and the Warframe is what shapes that energy.
If making people with powers isn't easy, because you have to get a person that can manifest the void energy and then make a suit for them, but if you can make people without powers but that have some control over the void energy and then use the Warframe to manifest it you get new Tenno, but you are still risking a lot. If you use the virus to control matter and make an organism that will fill the inside of a Warframe and then you store those people somewhere safe and link them up to a Warframe somewhere else, then you can just massproduce them, and even if the Warframe dies, they are still alive can just use another one, and that way you can also switch to a different Warframe with different powers.

And then that will fit in with Mesa's and Chroma's quest. Mesa was "hollow", it didn't have a Tenno inside, but had something inside. It also didn't have infested inside since it was controlled by Alad V's collar. But if it didn't have anyone linking into it, inhabiting it, it would just be a shell, still had a living organism inside, but would be hollow. So Alad V could control it, and use the energy in it to use powers (and it can just pick up more).
Chroma was controlled by something, which it seems like it was a Sentient. And a Sentient wouldn't fit in unless they can change shape, but they perhaps can link to lost Warframes.
The problem here is how they manage to use powers. Remaining energy that was inside? Forced themselves into the link of the original controller and then tap into their control of the void (Alad V actually does it in is fight, he controls the Warframe of a player)?
Alad V actually managed to replicate the Warframe powers with Zanuka. The Bailiff can use a charge attack like Rhino's. Not sure if intentional or if it was a mistake, but during a tactical alert, they said that the grineer enemies had mods installed that made them stronger (could move faster and stuff). Perhaps in a way the enemy factions are managing to mimic what the Tenno do.

The Ascaris is also pretty interesting as it's based on corpus technology meant to make it so proxies stay obedient. The Ascaris is a nano parasite, but why is it based on technology that deals with AI? Well, if we are linked to that body there's some sort of data influx (the new glitchy screen even has something called a Void Link), then if it taps into the link it can temper with the data and turn us into Vor's side.
Alad V's collar was meant to control robotics, but later he can control Warframes.

And with all that, even if you lose a body, you don't lose a soldier. But if the enemy manages to capture the body with you linked in and tempers with it... it might not be good, which is what Vor was trying to do.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 36 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 7:56 pm

So, U18 was said to be in end of November, which is rather... soon. They even bought motion capture cameras to make the new cinematics for the new quest, and being just 1 month and slightly more away... they might as well be going at full steam with that, but that also makes you wonder what really will be in U18. J3 Golem raid was pushed to U18, Sniper rework was said to be U18, Solar chart 3.0 was going for U18 too, along with Wukong, Rhino Tweaks and weapon/mod rework being worked on to be released... "soon". And then the Sentient as well. That's a lot, so I wonder what will be delayed.
Steve also said that the new quest will unlock something new as well? He said something like, unlocking a power they didn't experience yet. Maybe it's Focus, since the Sentient are meant to be some sort of "End Game" enemy.
(Larry should just spoil everything in the council to me. : ) )

Oh, Ash Bladestorm won't be a press 4 for cutscene anymore, they are changing it to be more active as well. They didn't really say anything certain, but in NYCC Steve said it would tag enemies, and in twitter he said "launch 'time warped selves' to do the assassinations". While some of those powers are good (like how Bladestorm is), they just aren't any fun, and powers like Exalted Blade are also very powerful, but also require you to be active which makes them fun.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 36 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2015 3:02 pm

Boys, the Fomorians are back.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 36 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2015 8:10 pm

God is a Cat Girl wrote:
Boys, the Fomorians are back.

There so easy now that everyone has high level archwing stuff lol.
Back to top Go down
VeryMelon
Jikun Hu
Jikun Hu

Male Posts : 1147

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 36 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2015 8:17 am

Man, I bought the cape with the Lotus mark and I'm immediately annoyed because the way colors show on it is different than on the frames, so you basically cannot make it the same exact color as your frame.

E: Is Instant_Noodles anyone from here?
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 36 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2015 1:52 pm

The color is in a different tone because materials have properties and the cloth changes the color a little.

Saryn rework is kinda meh, does have synergy and powers are better, but mostly the same thing and Miasma is still press 4 to win, but duration matters now, positive duration, and other powers will make Miasma even stronger.
Back to top Go down
VeryMelon
Jikun Hu
Jikun Hu

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 36 EmptySat Oct 17, 2015 8:32 am

2 years later I finally completed Braton Prime.
I really like that I don't have to worry about the timer on Frost's globe anymore (and -duration on mods).

E: also apparently they are buffing and remodeling Ignis, finally that 5 forma might pay off again.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 36 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2015 3:24 pm

Saryn tweaks details: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/548579-developer-workshop-saryn-ability-rework/

Hopefully Mag doesn't get that kind of rework because that's tweaks, not a rework, and she needs a rework, not tweaks.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 36 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2015 7:28 pm

Rebecca in conclave. Didn't notice it was her shes not that good owo.

Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 36 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2015 8:01 pm

boytitan2 wrote:

It's easy to see it's her because Nyx.

She's decent I guess, she probably doesn't really care about being good, she just wants to have fun. And fun that can actually translate into feedback and fixes some times.

Since I'm in Uguurope, I never saw her in game.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 36 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2015 10:10 pm

God is a Cat Girl wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:

She's decent I guess, she probably doesn't really care about being good, she just wants to have fun. And fun that can actually translate into feedback and fixes some times.

Good thing I was using Grinlock and not Latron or it would have gotten another un warrented nerf.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 36 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2015 10:34 pm

boytitan2 wrote:
God is a Cat Girl wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:

Good thing I was using Grinlock and not Latron or it would have gotten another un warrented nerf.

Lel, she doesn't go telling them to nerf weapons just because of that. Usually it's actually things that really need to be changed. Uranus AW for example, it was terrible and too hard for weeks and no changes in sight, but then Rebecca and Megan played it on Prime time, and they saw how hard it was, so it was nerfed. There's been cases when people report that something is broken, OP or underpowered, and she posts saying that she experienced it, usually they fix that pretty fast, because, well, it's her job honestly, to be the medium between players and devs, and when they experience the problem they will know what to fix, unlike how when people report bugs without enough info and they just know what the problem is but not what is causing it, which is why you see Glen making threads asking people for info when a certain problem arises or asks for people to join him hunting down the problem, he's also been playing EVERY survival mission in the game to make sure that the changes they did to those didn't break them, and he does it with regular players and even streams it.
So, she won't really push a nerf on something because it just killed.

And I did a conclave match for the lulz.
http://puu.sh/kRReR.jpg
Honestly, it's not terrible? But I just don't enjoy it, I just don't really enjoy PvP. Even though it wasn't being bad for me, I was only feeling annoyed.
It's also a pain when you are used to the regular game and then your frame in there feels so sluggish and bulletjump isn't as fast and you fail to reach places because you are used to the regular manoeuvres. I also don't know the maps and there was people that knew where every energy orb was since I saw them doing laps, but then it was useless to do that because they would just die to anyone with a gun that got them pinned. Though I know what they were doing, because it was Excal's, and the only time I died was because he got enough for Exalted Blade, though from what I've seen before and in this match, using such crutch is rather useless, and it's just better to focus on regular weapons and use energy for opportunity windows and utility, collecting energy just for an opportunity window isn't really that great.
Weapon switching also behaves a bit different which feels odd.
BTW, I was using Atlas, Braton Prime, Twin Grakatas and Dex Dakra, because... I don't really know how the weapons perform in there, so I just went with that (Braton was equipped already even).

Though honestly, if they added Bombing Run (the one from UT2003 or 4 I forget), I'd probably go there more often, because that's a game mode that while it's PvP, it's more about fun than just killing people. The cephalon mode isn't really that fun because of the way it works which is more of a hunt to be able to score than just to play for what it is, while in Bombing run preventing the enemy team from scoring is to prevent your team from scoring.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 36 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2015 10:43 pm

I will never play Cephlon again because there is a map even I can constantly fall off of.

The movement speed nerf happened because frames Like Rhino Prime, Frost Prime, and both Ash variants had high high EHP and still had decent movement. I feel it was pointless I use regular Rhino and can maneuver fine.

The maps are easy to learn and knowing the energy, hp, and ammo locations is important. Especially if a ember is present. You do not want a ember to get world on fire. Most noobs will charge her and die. heck I woulda got 2 kills with my stomp in the video if i reloaded before my fight and wasn't stuck reloading mid battle resulting in a panic quick melee attempt.
Back to top Go down
VeryMelon
Jikun Hu
Jikun Hu

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 36 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2015 1:13 pm

So, like, this happened
Warframe General Discussion - Page 36 IiOtNE2
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 36 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2015 2:08 pm

Yeah, got released today, was supposed to have happened yesterday but got delayed. Phone app should come out soon too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Warframe General Discussion - Page 36 Empty

Back to top Go down

Warframe General Discussion
Page 36 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next