Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Discussion] Cetusion

Go down 
+3
Raven
Intet
unazim
7 posters
AuthorMessage
unazim
Newcomer
Newcomer

[Discussion] Cetusion Empty
PostSubject: [Discussion] Cetusion   [Discussion] Cetusion EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 6:42 pm

"A whale like robot rebuild from ancient schematics. Was originally meant to function underwater, but has been redisgned for air combat."

So I finally got him but now Idk what to do with it. His base stats are NEAT!
str8
tec25
wlk8
fly21
tgh10
His laser does good damage but the range is so low and the charge time is alright. The melee does a lot damage considering its a air bot.
AND THE BREAD AND BUTTER is its LGS! HOMING STARDUST MISSILES!!!Which are awesome.

Open to suggestions or ideals I can try or mix. I was thinking stardust barrage...or slap on the AM asura*2 Baltheon*2 and cetusion ams?
Back to top Go down
Intet
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: [Discussion] Cetusion   [Discussion] Cetusion EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 8:18 pm

Take advantage of the huge amount to base tec, and swap out the arms then put a stardust cannon and a shield on him. The lasers need range tunes to be viable weapons for general combat, other wise the reach is just too short. However baltheon lasers have just enough range to be viable, if you want to use lasers, swap for baltheon's. The stardust cannon's range will help you avoid getting bogged down in close range combat. Use the stardust missiles for lands below you or if you're bombing a cluster of people (you're gonna want more fly for that though, or at least have some items to help you get away).

You're gonna want to get more tgh on him no matter what you chose to do with him, as he's a big target with a lot of easy to hit surface area. Even if your fast as a large air (as in 30+fly) you'll always get hit thanks to your size (you got a lot of hp though so its not too bad) 10 tgh is okay, but you'll still stun easy, so try to get it to 15 or higher so when something happens (accidental run in with a sturbanger) you don't die from getting stun-locked.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Raven

Male Posts : 946

PostSubject: Re: [Discussion] Cetusion   [Discussion] Cetusion EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 12:13 am

Equip Accel Saber arms and Stardusts.

Laugh at Lands.

????

Profit.
Back to top Go down
unazim
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: [Discussion] Cetusion   [Discussion] Cetusion EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 7:04 am

Is there away to increase the firing rate on the LG? I find the firing rate for it to be slow and when it does fire the target is not there anymore and range to lock on to a enemy unit is hard. Im force to close in and then spamming all my stardusts.
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: [Discussion] Cetusion   [Discussion] Cetusion EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 10:21 am

STARDUST BOMBING RUN!!!!

oh and swap out the arms,Laser's are nerfed
Back to top Go down
unazim
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: [Discussion] Cetusion   [Discussion] Cetusion EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 10:30 am

Okay, i finally found a way to play him. Freaken funny as hell, gave up actually aiming at the enemy and just spam all my stardust.
Look for a high spot
Fly over enemy bomb
Return back to spot
Recharge boost gauge
Repeat Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: [Discussion] Cetusion   [Discussion] Cetusion EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 10:45 am

unazim wrote:
Okay, i finally found a way to play him. Freaken funny as hell, gave up actually aiming at the enemy and just spam all my stardust.
Look for a high spot
Fly over enemy bomb
Return back to spot
Recharge boost gauge
Repeat Very Happy
Ur doing it right :3
Back to top Go down
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
necrio

PostSubject: Re: [Discussion] Cetusion   [Discussion] Cetusion EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 11:10 am

just like izuna wispspam then?
Back to top Go down
zamo
Forum Lurker
zamo

Other / Decline to state Posts : 216

PostSubject: Re: [Discussion] Cetusion   [Discussion] Cetusion EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 11:33 am

Centusion arms are just duuuuuuuuuuuuuumb
It does terrible damage for me, or is it because the laser nerf doesnt let me stay on target long enough for damage
Back to top Go down
Intet
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: [Discussion] Cetusion   [Discussion] Cetusion EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 1:11 pm

The charge time and the short range of Cetusion's lasers makes it very difficult to consistanly keep the beam on them. People tend to move out of the way with ease.

@ Necrio: Kinda, cept you're a lot closer, and do good aoe damage and it requires a bit more planning to pull off without getting killed.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Raven

Male Posts : 946

PostSubject: Re: [Discussion] Cetusion   [Discussion] Cetusion EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 4:39 pm

necrio wrote:

Not nearly as easy-mode.

You can actually die while doing this Sad
Back to top Go down
unazim
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: [Discussion] Cetusion   [Discussion] Cetusion EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 10:29 pm

Raven wrote:
necrio wrote:

Not nearly as easy-mode.

You can actually die while doing this Sad

Yeah, most of the time when the arts see a Aerial stadust bomber plane,
First action is to shoot it down and with Centusion huge ass body
People get a lot of hits
So its more of a kamikaze mission
Half the time I have low health and then resort to hiding and pick off people trying to get healed as, i fly over.
And yes his arms are stupid, thats why i swapped it out.
Back to top Go down
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
necrio

PostSubject: Re: [Discussion] Cetusion   [Discussion] Cetusion EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 5:01 am

layzorz are only good to AIR bots that can actually go close-range without getting shot down by a thousand missiles
Back to top Go down
Midona
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Midona

Male Posts : 608

PostSubject: Re: [Discussion] Cetusion   [Discussion] Cetusion EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 7:09 pm

Remove the arms. Take two star dust cannon. Upgrade a bit the TGH to avoid him dieing in 2 sec. Profit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Discussion] Cetusion   [Discussion] Cetusion Empty

Back to top Go down

[Discussion] Cetusion
Page 1 of 1