Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Parts and Rank Points questions with a few other beginner questions thrown in

Go down 
+7
reVelske
LordShade
Raven
xzpwnz
Vryko
CapeMike
Primrose
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Primrose
Primrose

Female Posts : 21

Parts and Rank Points questions with a few other beginner questions thrown in Empty
PostSubject: Parts and Rank Points questions with a few other beginner questions thrown in   Parts and Rank Points questions with a few other beginner questions thrown in EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 4:33 pm

Yep, I ran into Arcantus with complete disregard for what it was or what I should be doing. I know there are parts to be had there, but darned if I know parts lists or drop rates applied to: going in in teams, going into "hard" gates, or even if certain enemies are more apt to give weapons over others. I'm guessing this is the main way to go about getting new parts anyway XD So if anyone can steer me in the right direction with regards to where to go, or what gives the best odds for pats it would be very much appreciated. And even moreso if someone knew drop rates or potential parts to be had from what levels/areas.

As for Rank Points, I'm at a loss there as well. I have been running missions the entire time, under the assumption it was the best way to get Rank Points. There is undoubtedly various other ways I'm completely ignorant to I have no doubt. So yeah, if anyone knew a good way to get Rank Points that'd also be greatly appreciated ^^

Next is onto the things I litteraly have no clue what they are or how they work. Clans, I'm under the impression, function much like guilds in most other online games. Not that I've seen any around, for lack of not knowing what I'm looking at to be sure XD Continuing under the assumption they function like guilds, I would also assume they give either stat gains or just in general clan specific things to do. Yet again, if anyone could give me the run-down on clans I'd sure appreciate it also.

Now to end this noobfest of questions, union battles (or so I believe they're called), those would be.....what exactly? All I know is I see that message pop up on my screen every now and again. And when it does, I just keep doing what I'm doing and ignore it outright XD

I apologize for the HUGE string of questions. I did try my best to look around forums first, but to little avail to the questions I have here. Plus I just couldn't help myself and try to get to know how things work in this game to try and get the most out of it ^^
Back to top Go down
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
CapeMike

Male Posts : 2079

Parts and Rank Points questions with a few other beginner questions thrown in Empty
PostSubject: Re: Parts and Rank Points questions with a few other beginner questions thrown in   Parts and Rank Points questions with a few other beginner questions thrown in EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 4:43 pm

Primrose wrote:
Yep, I ran into Arcantus with complete disregard for what it was or what I should be doing. I know there are parts to be had there, but darned if I know parts lists or drop rates applied to: going in in teams, going into "hard" gates, or even if certain enemies are more apt to give weapons over others. I'm guessing this is the main way to go about getting new parts anyway XD So if anyone can steer me in the right direction with regards to where to go, or what gives the best odds for pats it would be very much appreciated. And even moreso if someone knew drop rates or potential parts to be had from what levels/areas.

As for Rank Points, I'm at a loss there as well. I have been running missions the entire time, under the assumption it was the best way to get Rank Points. There is undoubtedly various other ways I'm completely ignorant to I have no doubt. So yeah, if anyone knew a good way to get Rank Points that'd also be greatly appreciated ^^

Next is onto the things I litteraly have no clue what they are or how they work. Clans, I'm under the impression, function much like guilds in most other online games. Not that I've seen any around, for lack of not knowing what I'm looking at to be sure XD Continuing under the assumption they function like guilds, I would also assume they give either stat gains or just in general clan specific things to do. Yet again, if anyone could give me the run-down on clans I'd sure appreciate it also.

Now to end this noobfest of questions, union battles (or so I believe they're called), those would be.....what exactly? All I know is I see that message pop up on my screen every now and again. And when it does, I just keep doing what I'm doing and ignore it outright XD

I apologize for the HUGE string of questions. I did try my best to look around forums first, but to little avail to the questions I have here. Plus I just couldn't help myself and try to get to know how things work in this game to try and get the most out of it ^^

Let's see...1st off, you get bonus points for using a SRW-OG2 character in your avatar. Very Happy

Generally, Arcantus runs are meant as 'farming' expeditions, a reletively easy way to get spare parts, wonderbits/UC, etc...it's all up to you on how you go about doing so, but having a team helps, as the further you go, the more difficult it's gonna get...but the payoff is worth it with a little persistance!

Union/PvP battles are actually the fastest way to rank up, and it always helps to have a clan; yes, they function like guilds, but presently do not provide any bonuses(though they did during beta)...; it's always nice to have friends watching your back though! Smile

Union battles simply pit the game's 3 unions against each other in a bid for points; at the end of each week, the Union with the highest points gets an extra reward(and bragging rights), though the value of said award is sometimes open for debate; since the game went Live, WIZ has won this theme every time(and all but dominated throughout beta) except for last week...the reasons for said win streak are again open for debate, which I will personally avoid mentioning in order to avoid things getting ugly.... <_<

The 'Shuffle' mode basically puts Union battles into a blender and sets it to 'frappe'; teams are decided randomly, regardless of Union!

Back to top Go down
Vryko
Newcomer
Newcomer

Male Posts : 13

PostSubject: Re: Parts and Rank Points questions with a few other beginner questions thrown in   Parts and Rank Points questions with a few other beginner questions thrown in EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 5:03 pm

Also, while in Arcantus make sure to get the "chip" things to boost your HP/DMG/WB and going in groups make it funnier. I do believe that hard gates (RED) have better drops but the rate itself is probally random/lucky; i think.
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

PostSubject: Re: Parts and Rank Points questions with a few other beginner questions thrown in   Parts and Rank Points questions with a few other beginner questions thrown in EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 5:28 pm

The drops shift weekly
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Parts and Rank Points questions with a few other beginner questions thrown in   Parts and Rank Points questions with a few other beginner questions thrown in EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 5:36 pm

I had a feeling Arcantus was basically a farmers heaven. Guess I should find me some friends to drag in there or try and tag along sometime. I honestly just ran in there like a goober just for the sake of doing it. But if there be some goodies to be had deeper down, I'll be sure to try my luck (and patience) at it in earnest next time. And I never would have guessed that the drops cycle, which is good to know. Though I'd think that it doesn't adhere to a table. For example, Monday would be [such and such through such and such], and Tuesday is [lah-dee-day], etc. Oh, and thank goodness I already found out the chips, Vryko. Not that it kept me from biting it 17 levels in XD

As for PVP, I don't think I trust myself enough to win even half the time. So I may have to shy away from that. Though if I do gather up the resolve to make some attempts, those are held in the central area? As you can tell I haven't even tried a round in union or PVP whatsoever XD Peronsally I'm more apt to join if it's team. Which is not in the least due to the fact I get worked up big time 1 v 1. To say that I can't focus. That may seem like backwards logic since teams have more going on, but somehow I am able to focus more and relax during team matches in any game.

On the clan side, is there any way to go about seeking one? I would almost think it has an application process, if only a basic one much like Pangya. Though I'm not one to jump into guilds off the bat for several reasons. Most notably from my LaTale experience where they later desolve and I end up Leader with a skeleton crew. Or I eventually feel like I'm not able to connect with others in the clan on a level I'd like to so I don't feel like a burden/outcast.

Thank you for the prompt replies CapeMike (or "Captain" Mike as I was reading it for 2 minutes until I noticed), Vryko, xzpwnz ^^
Back to top Go down
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
CapeMike

PostSubject: Re: Parts and Rank Points questions with a few other beginner questions thrown in   Parts and Rank Points questions with a few other beginner questions thrown in EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 5:41 pm

PvP battles are held through each Union's staging area...these are all easily reached via the Central area(press tab to bring up your map and they're all clustered closely together). Smile

And you'd be surprised how often I get that 'Captain' thing...the name comes from an OC(Original Character) I've been writing about since 1997...and as I'm -still- writing about him in some form or fashion, the name just travels with me whereever I go! cheers
Back to top Go down
Raven
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Raven

Male Posts : 946

PostSubject: Re: Parts and Rank Points questions with a few other beginner questions thrown in   Parts and Rank Points questions with a few other beginner questions thrown in EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 6:13 pm

For the record, you'll almost never have 1v1s in Union Wars unless you venture off alone and find yourself near the enemy's spawn (which is more likely to be around a 5v1) or find a lone enemy venturing off like you.

Ironically, you'll be more likely to get a 1v1 in the "Team Arena," since you can just participate with a single other player if you really wanted to.

Be warned though, if you see a (for example) 10 BRD v 2 WIZ, and you're from BRD, you don't want to join that fight. You may think, "Oh cool, easy win," but the non-shuffle rooms have a way of balancing out "unfair" teams by giving the union with less players a ridiculous buff, proportional to how much they're outnumbered by.
Back to top Go down
LordShade
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
LordShade

Male Posts : 1236

PostSubject: Re: Parts and Rank Points questions with a few other beginner questions thrown in   Parts and Rank Points questions with a few other beginner questions thrown in EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 6:18 pm

Raven wrote:
For the record, you'll almost never have 1v1s in Union Wars unless you venture off alone and find yourself near the enemy's spawn (which is more likely to be around a 5v1) or find a lone enemy venturing off like you.

Ironically, you'll be more likely to get a 1v1 in the "Team Arena," since you can just participate with a single other player if you really wanted to.

Be warned though, if you see a (for example) 10 BRD v 2 WIZ, and you're from BRD, you don't want to join that fight. You may think, "Oh cool, easy win," but the non-shuffle rooms have a way of balancing out "unfair" teams by giving the union with less players a ridiculous buff, proportional to how much they're outnumbered by.

120 damage per hit with haku sword on my zero saber girl

man those times were freakin hilarious.

along with about 800 HP, gogogo rolling loli tank
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

Male Posts : 3758

PostSubject: Re: Parts and Rank Points questions with a few other beginner questions thrown in   Parts and Rank Points questions with a few other beginner questions thrown in EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 7:49 pm

Raven wrote:

Actually, 1v1 happens fairly often for Air units on most maps, such as the cliffs in Glacial Night, highest possible flight altitude for Relic Towers, Metal Barracks up on top of buildings and the middle of nowhere, etc etc etc. If you are gonna be playing an Izuna/Crimrose/Seraph and be using some smart initiatives, it's best that you learn your 1v1 else you'll find yourself running back to your team with your tail tucked between your legs a lot, assuming you haven't been shotdown already.

Besides, 1v1 can be rather fun, epic dogfights can really get your adrenaline pumping.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Parts and Rank Points questions with a few other beginner questions thrown in   Parts and Rank Points questions with a few other beginner questions thrown in EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 7:57 pm

CapeMike wrote:
You'd be surprised how often I get that 'Captain' thing...the name comes from an OC(Original Character) I've been writing about since 1997...and as I'm -still- writing about him in some form or fashion, the name just travels with me whereever I go! cheers
I assumed that off the bat from the Miranda Enterprise fusion lookin' ship as your avi XD

Oh, and as for the 1v1 PVP I shy away from, I mean "scrictly" 1v1. As in nobody else but you and the other respective person duking it out. Which I'm glad these are melees for the most part XD
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: Parts and Rank Points questions with a few other beginner questions thrown in   Parts and Rank Points questions with a few other beginner questions thrown in EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 8:16 pm

scouts rifle with dmg buff from being outnumbered is awsome =D
Back to top Go down
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
CapeMike

PostSubject: Re: Parts and Rank Points questions with a few other beginner questions thrown in   Parts and Rank Points questions with a few other beginner questions thrown in EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 9:41 pm

Primrose wrote:
CapeMike wrote:
You'd be surprised how often I get that 'Captain' thing...the name comes from an OC(Original Character) I've been writing about since 1997...and as I'm -still- writing about him in some form or fashion, the name just travels with me whereever I go! cheers
I assumed that off the bat from the Miranda Enterprise fusion lookin' ship as your avi XD

Oh, and as for the 1v1 PVP I shy away from, I mean "scrictly" 1v1. As in nobody else but you and the other respective person duking it out. Which I'm glad these are melees for the most part XD

I created that ship myself in the PC game Spore's spaceship creator...got lots of stuff there and, as expected, my name's CapeMike there too...have a look! Smile
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Parts and Rank Points questions with a few other beginner questions thrown in   Parts and Rank Points questions with a few other beginner questions thrown in EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 3:18 pm

I unfortunately never got around to trying Spore. The last game I played from Maxis was Sim Copter, and loved it. Though I never did run across the "rabid cow reported" that was in the sound files on the disk XD

Oh, and another quick question. Is there a known percentage for how much "Enhanced Internal Weapon" applies?
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

PostSubject: Re: Parts and Rank Points questions with a few other beginner questions thrown in   Parts and Rank Points questions with a few other beginner questions thrown in EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 3:23 pm

Check out the japanese Cosmic Break Wiki for that, they list exactly how much the core weapons are upgraded with each Cartridge.

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&sl=ja&tl=en&u=http://www42.atwiki.jp/cosmicbreak/pages/192.html&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com&usg=ALkJrhjTui8dZV8oSkjqa9lrmSTwSetDhw
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Parts and Rank Points questions with a few other beginner questions thrown in   Parts and Rank Points questions with a few other beginner questions thrown in EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 4:07 pm

reVelske wrote:
http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&sl=ja&tl=en&u=http://www42.atwiki.jp/cosmicbreak/pages/192.html&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com&usg=ALkJrhjTui8dZV8oSkjqa9lrmSTwSetDhw
Thanks a ton for that link reVelske. I wouldn't have found that if not by word from someone else. I'm rather inept when it comes to anything involving the i-net. So again, thanks ^^
Back to top Go down
Vallyel
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Vallyel

Male Posts : 324

PostSubject: Re: Parts and Rank Points questions with a few other beginner questions thrown in   Parts and Rank Points questions with a few other beginner questions thrown in EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 4:17 pm

CapeMike wrote:
Primrose wrote:

Let's see...1st off, you get bonus points for using a SRW-OG2 character in your avatar. Very Happy

you forgot to say that he loses all of his bonus points for using a shitty character

here have a look at the alpha felame and best character of og

Parts and Rank Points questions with a few other beginner questions thrown in Zerochan.Latooni.Subota.373395

lat HNNNNNNNNNNNNG
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Parts and Rank Points questions with a few other beginner questions thrown in   Parts and Rank Points questions with a few other beginner questions thrown in EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 1:40 am

Lat's only good for enable in OGs though. Her range and melee are sub par. She does get props for evasion and hit rate from Genius innate skill, but that's about it (aside from the "HNNNNNNNG" factor as you said.) Though one of the main reasons I ditched her was that I found her twin battle skill wasn't that great for me. Personally I'd use Gilliam over her when he came in, and his Gespy RV makes a rather good sub twin battle unit. That, and you gotta love SP Regen and Hit&Away on him already. And no offense, but Fairlions only go so far after you start getting your heavy hitters: Vaisaga, DGG, SRX with HTB enabled, Huckeibein Boxer, RyuKoOh/KoRyuOh, and I'd even shove in Rathgrith Raven if you managed to get that. Granted Fairlions get the handy E-Field ability. But I found if they actually did get hit, they're pretty much toast on anything but fodder if they're left alone without support defense. I'll admit little miss Hausen was nice to have around for Cheer and Bless though. But even then I just slapped Tetsuya and Lefina with SP UP and SP Regen and made out fine for those without Love.

Oh, and can't have a post without a question XD
Supplementary boosters. I'm noticing a lot of them, but I've only managed to acquire Wing Plus AMJ's. Does anyone know where to go about getting better ones than those? Because I'm assuming I'm running the base of the base with these AMJ's.

Last edited by Primrose on Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:59 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : question added)
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

PostSubject: Re: Parts and Rank Points questions with a few other beginner questions thrown in   Parts and Rank Points questions with a few other beginner questions thrown in EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 2:45 am

There aren't much options, there is Howitzer AMJ and Missile Barrel LGJ for your fat ugly Artilleries, there is Prop BSJ and Rear Wing BSJ for your LND melee speedsters, there is Asura AMJ for your quad custom shotgun wielding madmans, there is is Luminous Wing AMJ for the rich bastards that can afford getting 2000 Rt at once. Other than those, there aren't any joint parts that are readily available.

Check Joint page on jp CB wiki for a full list, though they may be missing a few details, seeing how Luminous Wings don't have any stats on there.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Parts and Rank Points questions with a few other beginner questions thrown in   Parts and Rank Points questions with a few other beginner questions thrown in EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 3:43 am

Yeah, anything over $20 ain't happening in this game every few months ain't in the picture. But, I did get the Howitzer AMJ. Then promptly slapped it on my Maril March to use until I started lovin' on my Destructor Girl ^^

Now, on to the new string of questions XD

I just leveled my Crimrose to level 8, and was about to use the seraph promotion on her when a message appeared saying:
"The higher the level of the original robot, the higher beginning capacity and hp"
Now I take that as it telling me that a level 10 Crimrose that had a seraph promotion used on it will gain proportionally more capacity and hp going into the level 1 Seraph Crimrose. Does anyone know how much that is exactly from 8 going to 10? Either way I'm waiting on level 10, but I was just interested to know the specific numbers ^^

Next question. I have been noticing several air units that appear to jolt forward while dashing mid-air. At first I wrote it off as a possible bit of latency issues on my end. But it's a rather prevalent occurrence, and not even uploading things on another program at 1mbps slows me down on here so I kinda discounted that theory XD Then I started to think, is it a extra cartridge ability attained at level 8+ or something? It looks rather useful if so, and I'd sure love to find out how to obtain it, if it is indeed a cartridge or some other ability that can be had versus me actually lagging a bit. In which case ut goes off XD

The last question this time around, which I'm sure has been asked but I couldn't seem to find it in the forums after searching for 20 minutes; In Garapon for the Chibi Garapon category, is it a given that you will receive one of the listed chibi units? I would love to believe so seeing as how the price per roll is 50 Rt. But I know how things go when they appear too good to be true >.>

Thanks again for all the help thus far everyone XD And hopefully this will be the last of my goober questions for a while.
Back to top Go down
nakee
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
nakee

Male Posts : 107

PostSubject: Re: Parts and Rank Points questions with a few other beginner questions thrown in   Parts and Rank Points questions with a few other beginner questions thrown in EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 4:09 am

Primrose wrote:
Yeah, anything over $20 ain't happening in this game every few months ain't in the picture. But, I did get the Howitzer AMJ. Then promptly slapped it on my Maril March to use until I started lovin' on my Destructor Girl ^^

I just leveled my Crimrose to level 8, and was about to use the seraph promotion on her when a message appeared saying:
"The higher the level of the original robot, the higher beginning capacity and hp"
Now I take that as it telling me that a level 10 Crimrose that had a seraph promotion used on it will gain proportionally more capacity and hp going into the level 1 Seraph Crimrose. Does anyone know how much that is exactly from 8 going to 10? Either way I'm waiting on level 10, but I was just interested to know the specific numbers ^^

Next question. I have been noticing several air units that appear to jolt forward while dashing mid-air. At first I wrote it off as a possible bit of latency issues on my end. But it's a rather prevalent occurrence, and not even uploading things on another program at 1mbps slows me down on here so I kinda discounted that theory XD Then I started to think, is it a extra cartridge ability attained at level 8+ or something? It looks rather useful if so, and I'd sure love to find out how to obtain it, if it is indeed a cartridge or some other ability that can be had versus me actually lagging a bit. In which case ut goes off XD

The last question this time around, which I'm sure has been asked but I couldn't seem to find it in the forums after searching for 20 minutes; In Garapon for the Chibi Garapon category, is it a given that you will receive one of the listed chibi units? I would love to believe so seeing as how the price per roll is 50 Rt. But I know how things go when they appear too good to be true >.>

Thanks again for all the help thus far everyone XD And hopefully this will be the last of my goober questions for a while.

if i remember correctly, a seraph promoted on a level 10 crim has 60 more capacity, and 20 more hp than a level 8 one. so its worth it to wait till 10 Very Happy

i dont really know bout the jolt forward while dashing mid-air but there is a custom cartridge called air-loop, which makes you're robot do a loop (duh?! XD) and a seraph also has that ability that makes her shine and do an air loop like tackle.

Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

PostSubject: Re: Parts and Rank Points questions with a few other beginner questions thrown in   Parts and Rank Points questions with a few other beginner questions thrown in EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 4:10 am

Primrose wrote:

1)
Level 8-9 15k exp
Level 9-10 24k exp
Upgrade at 8 = 315 hp 710 capacity
Upgrade at 9 = 325 hp 740 capacity
Upgrade at 10 = 335 hp 770 capacity

2)
RT only cartridge check the shop under items
(Accele Roll)
(Air Loop)

3)
Yes a chibi in the list

4)
xzxzxzxzxzxzxzxzxzxzxzxzxzxzxzxzxzxzxzxzxzxzxzxzxzxzxzxzxzxzxzxzxzxzxzxzxzxzxzxzxzxzxzxzxzxzxzxzxzxzxzxzxzxzxzxzxzxzxzxzxzxz
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Parts and Rank Points questions with a few other beginner questions thrown in   Parts and Rank Points questions with a few other beginner questions thrown in EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 5:12 am

xzpwnz wrote:
1)
Level 8-9 15k exp
Level 9-10 24k exp
Upgrade at 8 = 315 hp 710 capacity
Upgrade at 9 = 325 hp 740 capacity
Upgrade at 10 = 335 hp 770 capacity

2)
RT only cartridge check the shop under items
(Accele Roll)
(Air Loop)

3)
Yes a chibi in the list

4)
xzxzxzxzxzxzxzxzxzxzxzxzxzxzxzxzxzxzxzxzxzxzxzxzxzxzxzxzxzxzxzxzxzxzxzxzxzxzxzxzxzxzxzxzxzxzxzxzxzxzxzxzxzxzxzxzxzxzxzxzxzxz
VERY much appreciated on those prompt replies ^^ Short sweet and too the point xzpwnz, gotta love ya for that XD

And with the 60 capacity difference between lv8 compared to 10, I'm sooooo waiting for level 10. *dashes over to Arena to work off 400 union battles to get there
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

PostSubject: Re: Parts and Rank Points questions with a few other beginner questions thrown in   Parts and Rank Points questions with a few other beginner questions thrown in EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 5:14 am

Just spam berz/haku for easier exp
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Parts and Rank Points questions with a few other beginner questions thrown in   Parts and Rank Points questions with a few other beginner questions thrown in EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 6:30 pm

I tried running haku and berz for exp, and I barely made 1/4 the exp in an hour than I do from union battles. That may be because I was running them solo, but I don't really know anyone within the game yet unfortunately. So union battles it is for lack of better options at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Parts and Rank Points questions with a few other beginner questions thrown in   Parts and Rank Points questions with a few other beginner questions thrown in EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 6:42 pm

Primrose wrote:
I tried running haku and berz for exp, and barely made 1/4 the exp in an hour that I do from union battles. That may be because I was running them solo, but I don't really know anyone within the game unfortunately. So union battles it is for lack of better options at the moment.
Seriously, do boss quests instead to level quickly. In arena fights I get about 100-200 exp. I can do 2* berz in a party in 8 min or so and get 1.5k exp or whatever per run, or 2250 from 3*.

The only problem with running bosses for exp is that, if you run berz (who is the easiest to repeatedly kill quickly), you won't be getting any UC. If you fight Haku you can get about 300-600 per run, and fractulus gives about 1000-1500 per. But no matter what Berz will be easier to kill more quickly than the other two.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Parts and Rank Points questions with a few other beginner questions thrown in   Parts and Rank Points questions with a few other beginner questions thrown in Empty

Back to top Go down

Parts and Rank Points questions with a few other beginner questions thrown in
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next