Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Help me choose!!! DX

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rakeshi

Male Posts : 50

Help me choose!!! DX Empty
PostSubject: Help me choose!!! DX   Help me choose!!! DX EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 8:33 am

Ok, am having a HUGE dilemma on what M-sized bot should I pick since I got a bit annoyed with Ragnum(I like calling Ragna Barret Ragnum Buster)'s Ragna Shot cooldown(sorry but am really impatient with that 2 sec cooldown of his...) So my plan is to take off Ragnum's AMs and then put it on some other M-sized ART. And the two candidates who have caught my eyes were these two:

Candidate No. 1:
Spoiler:

This guy seems nice with that 330 Range BS of his. And since his BD focuses on WLK, might as well turn him into a boost runner.

Candidate No. 2:
Spoiler:

Well, less armament compared to Candidate No. 1 but those AMs kinda look nice. And with this guy's FLY stat, guess I'll attach Float Dash instead .

PLEASE HELP MEH DECIDE!!! DX
Back to top Go down
Gerrion
Wild Molcar
Wild Molcar

Male Posts : 2218

PostSubject: Re: Help me choose!!! DX   Help me choose!!! DX EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 9:29 am

Well, if you're planning to use Ragnum's AMs, you should ignore other weapons (except low cost guns for breaking containers, like handy magnums), so using the first choice's BS weapon will sever your capa, and with it your overall stats.

That said, going for either WLK or FLY should depend on your skills. Are you better with boost running of flying while shooting/alfa-shoting?

Do check their cartridges, total capa, and stat distribution. Cosmic Calculator can help you on that.
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

Male Posts : 5786

PostSubject: Re: Help me choose!!! DX   Help me choose!!! DX EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 3:57 pm

Gun Arms Mod has, like, the most amount of capacity for M ARTs. You'll have plenty of capacity to tune FLY.

>Handy magnums on a M ART

There's Handy Bazookas, instead. 3s, higher firepower and easily available.

Kealmes has, like, no capacity.
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: Help me choose!!! DX   Help me choose!!! DX EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 4:19 pm

Relict? wrote:
Gun Arms Mod has, like, the most amount of capacity for M ARTs. You'll have plenty of capacity to tune FLY.

>Handy magnums on a M ART

There's Handy Bazookas, instead. 3s, higher firepower and easily available.

Kealmes has, like, no capacity.

He counters this with pretty miniscule cost+float/quickboost.

I'd go for Gun Arms but not for the reason you mentioned. Though I'd just mention other arts such as Gathima or Dugdriver for M art cores and weapons in general.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help me choose!!! DX   Help me choose!!! DX Empty

Back to top Go down

Help me choose!!! DX
Page 1 of 1