Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Choose that union!

Go down 
+13
Courius
NovaZero
Shin Majin
Flandyrll
Midona
Hyoka
ChaosOmni
FenixStryk
FrozenEdge
Daylyt
Abolla
FreedomFighter
Puddin'
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Puddin'
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Puddin'

Female Posts : 345

Choose that union! Empty
PostSubject: Choose that union!   Choose that union! EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 8:08 pm

With the arrival of the Final Beta Test comes a wipe and a chance to change union!!

So, I don't get stuck being on the losing union (again) I'm wondering what union you guys predict will be the most successful union.

My guess is that WIZ will still stand at the top... Don't fix what's not broke, am I right??
Back to top Go down
FreedomFighter
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FreedomFighter

Choose that union! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Choose that union!   Choose that union! EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 8:16 pm

Wiz cause i love Icy.
Back to top Go down
Abolla
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Abolla

Female Posts : 617
Location : 2nd Star on the right and straight on till morning.

Choose that union! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Choose that union!   Choose that union! EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 8:16 pm

I say track Vyolets, wherever she goes, victory will follow.
Back to top Go down
Daylyt
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Daylyt

Female Posts : 212
Location : Enjoying the air on Yenka Summit. (The air there is wildly addicting...)

Choose that union! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Choose that union!   Choose that union! EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 8:20 pm

Puddin' wrote:
... Don't fix what's not broke, am I right??

over-population isnt broken~ ... good assumption

FYI~ even the GMs arent happy about the whole issue of the WIZ overpopulating and are looking for a way to fix it~

idk how they're fixing it~ dont ask~ (i'm not a GM, nor do i care~ i'm just posting to kinda make u realize why EVERYONE pretty much knows why WIZ is on top)

but to add my opinion, DOS will most likely be in first if the unions even out~ they just seem to have more firepower than both WIZ and BRD combined~ (Remember this is an opinion based on what i've seen~ nothing more, nothing less, k?)
Back to top Go down
http://herofactory.forumtl.com/
FrozenEdge
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FrozenEdge

Male Posts : 1003

Choose that union! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Choose that union!   Choose that union! EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 9:07 pm

i'll stick to WIZ... not because its the top union but my reason is simple..... i liek turtles..... and snow..... and its blue....

LONG LIVE WIZ!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
http://dreamself.me/d/ily1
FenixStryk
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
FenixStryk

Male Posts : 382

Choose that union! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Choose that union!   Choose that union! EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 9:24 pm

Abolla wrote:
Sadly, Asma more or less pledged his allegiance to WIZ the last time I asked him. The guy loves his blue and pink lolibots too much to part with them or the mentality.

I still think we could get something out of transferring Cornflakes, Royalty and SDGO to BRD. Hotglue can stay; their call.
Back to top Go down
Abolla
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Abolla

Choose that union! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Choose that union!   Choose that union! EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 9:29 pm

FenixStryk wrote:
Abolla wrote:
Sadly, Asma more or less pledged his allegiance to WIZ the last time I asked him. The guy loves his blue and pink lolibots too much to part with them or the mentality.

I still think we could get something out of transferring Cornflakes, Royalty and SDGO to BRD. Hotglue can stay; their call.
Royarry* But I think Hotglue is staying WIZ because CB JP Hotglue is WIZ. Wanting Cornflakes in here though ;^P
Back to top Go down
ChaosOmni
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
ChaosOmni

Male Posts : 254

Choose that union! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Choose that union!   Choose that union! EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 10:05 pm

I already posted in one of the threads on the main site regarding a possible solution.

Similar to how CBJP is making sweet incentives to lure in new players, there needs to indeed be incentive to switch onion.

More over... can you even switch to one of the other onions after you join an onion? I never noticed anything that even would let you, so:

1) there needs to be a way to transfer between the onions

2) there needs to be a limit to how many times you can transfer to another onion, be it one transfer per month, or every three months even.

3) the ranking needs to be removed from the Channel List Screen, otherwise new players will just join the team they notice are in the lead.

4) I want there to be an incentive for joining the onion in 2nd, and 1 1/2 to double that incentive for joining the onion in 3rd, I was thinking a few thousand UC. I was also thinking of a deduction for joining an onion that ranks above the one you are currently in, that of a few Rt (between 5-10). However, this means that there could be people who switch over simply for incentives. So while a different onion may win, if it's the same people all the time behind the winning onion, what does it matter much that a different onion wins, if the same people are behind the win? That's why I'd be very strong about #2, a limit of how often you can transfer between onions.

5) A concern I have regarding #1 is if transfers should be possible to all individual players or just clans. Thus, should a clan that you join determine if all the members of the clan are to be transferred over to another onion, or sould have to leave your clan to go join another onion and thus a new clan under than onion? This is where I dunno which would be the better idea.
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

Choose that union! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Choose that union!   Choose that union! EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 11:12 pm

I'll take the tastiest onion.
Back to top Go down
Midona
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Midona

Male Posts : 608

Choose that union! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Choose that union!   Choose that union! EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 5:30 am

BRD, BRD, All Hail BRD! BBBBBBB-RRRRRRRRRR-DDDDDDDDDD !

Tea time?
Back to top Go down
Flandyrll
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Flandyrll

Choose that union! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Choose that union!   Choose that union! EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 8:31 am

ChaosOmni wrote:
I already posted in one of the threads on the main site regarding a possible solution.

Similar to how CBJP is making sweet incentives to lure in new players, there needs to indeed be incentive to switch onion.

More over... can you even switch to one of the other onions after you join an onion? I never noticed anything that even would let you, so:

2) there needs to be a limit to how many times you can transfer to another onion, be it one transfer per month, or every three months even.

3) the ranking needs to be removed from the Channel List Screen, otherwise new players will just join the team they notice are in the lead.

4) I want there to be an incentive for joining the onion in 2nd, and 1 1/2 to double that incentive for joining the onion in 3rd, I was thinking a few thousand UC. I was also thinking of a deduction for joining an onion that ranks above the one you are currently in, that of a few Rt (between 5-10). However, this means that there could be people who switch over simply for incentives. So while a different onion may win, if it's the same people all the time behind the winning onion, what does it matter much that a different onion wins, if the same people are behind the win? That's why I'd be very strong about #2, a limit of how often you can transfer between onions.

5) A concern I have regarding #1 is if transfers should be possible to all individual players or just clans. Thus, should a clan that you join determine if all the members of the clan are to be transferred over to another onion, or sould have to leave your clan to go join another onion and thus a new clan under than onion? This is where I dunno which would be the better idea.
Not trying to shoot your down or anything but...

1) Even if there is a way to transfer Unions, it would probably be Rt required. Most people aren't that willing to pay real life cash just to go over to a losing team. There's also a risk of backfire, where people would join the Union that is winning in order to receive the Weekly Top Place prizes.

4) Incentives to those who join a losing Union? You'll be throwing the balance off the game. The game is currently balanced, the human factor is the one causing the issue, changing the game to even out the human factor will only result in more complications later. Also, if all 3 Unions receive prizes, people would lose motivation to get the 1st place since they're still getting something.

5) Clan transfer would be ridiculous. A lot of problems will arise within a clan should a few members wish to swap Unions unless the clan is small. Inevitably, the whole clan would end up fragmented because half of the players can't agree with the other half.
Back to top Go down
FreedomFighter
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FreedomFighter

Choose that union! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Choose that union!   Choose that union! EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 8:40 am

what about give some bonus to less population union?
still the overall population didn't mean that union gonna better, stronger since some people quit the game but
ID still remain and already registry in system.
Back to top Go down
ChaosOmni
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
ChaosOmni

Male Posts : 254

Choose that union! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Choose that union!   Choose that union! EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 12:15 pm

Flandyrll wrote:
ChaosOmni wrote:

Not trying to shoot your down or anything but...

1) Even if there is a way to transfer Unions, it would probably be Rt required. Most people aren't that willing to pay real life cash just to go over to a losing team. There's also a risk of backfire, where people would join the Union that is winning in order to receive the Weekly Top Place prizes.

I said Rt deduction for joining over to the winning team. You currently can obtain your first 10 Rt in the shop in CBJP for 10 UC every month, so that 10 Rt would be nothing, just a little aggravating to them when it costs 200 Rt for 5 roll Garapon and 50-100 Rt for one of the premium Shop Bots. But you'd still be joining the winning onion.

4) Incentives to those who join a losing Union? You'll be throwing the balance off the game. The game is currently balanced, the human factor is the one causing the issue, changing the game to even out the human factor will only result in more complications later. Also, if all 3 Unions receive prizes, people would lose motivation to get the 1st place since they're still getting something.

All the more reason they should remove the standing chart from the Channel Lobby... or auto-dump you into channel 3 when you start up, thus they won't get a chance to see the standings before they pick which onion they want to be part of. All onion would not be receiving prizes; Transfers would be receiving incentives, not everyone in that onion they transferred to.

I did say there should be an incentive. It does not HAVE TO BE an incentive in UC, granted not all of the weekly prizes are too amazing. For us, it was at times just a chip or single tune item, which you could obtain in quests all day long at the rates we've been enjoying, so who'd really care to win such prizes anyway? The incentive could be drop tickets for all it matters, or a few tune materials.

As far as throwing off the balance... more like it'd throw the balance around. But like I said in #4, the system overall would be BS to everyone if the same people simply transferred continuously for incentives, because it would be the same people transferring back and forth between the onion that are last to obtain those incentives, thus a say 3 month interval from your first transfer to the next time you're allowed to transfer would slow down the exploitation rate. And even if you transfer, if others don't transfer over with you, you could still end up losing, because you still have to show up for Epoch matches and be active to get more CPnts for that onion. Thus, if I switch over one month and you switch over a month later that means we can't jump to the same onion at the same time unless I wait one more month for you.

The only "human" issue aside from the exploitation of the incentives would be the fact that people are already exploiting the system by having more than one account and joining the team they see is winning the CPnt race in the channel lobby... so they are already and will be exploiting the UC -> Rt feature of the shop and what not, be it CBJP or CBEN.

You also have to ask yourself how often would people really switch over anyway if they are steadfast on the onion they joined first, whether their onion wins or loses for the week? Some people won't leave [WIZ] simply because of that pink loli-bot and they like the WIZ area, feel/music/environment. Just like some wouldn't transfer from DOS even if you flashed small incentives before them, because they like their hellish fire area.

5) Clan transfer would be ridiculous. A lot of problems will arise within a clan should a few members wish to swap Unions unless the clan is small. Inevitably, the whole clan would end up fragmented because half of the players can't agree with the other half.

Did you read all that or just skim and respond halfway through? Suspect

Everything you said was already considered in my post. I thought I was pretty clear. Neutral

(except where you further explain the issues of #5, which yes, you are correct, clans would shatter)

I simply had an idea.
Back to top Go down
Shin Majin
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Shin Majin

Male Posts : 104

Choose that union! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Choose that union!   Choose that union! EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 8:47 am

Puddin' wrote:
With the arrival of the Final Beta Test comes a wipe and a chance to change union!!

So, I don't get stuck being on the losing union (again) I'm wondering what union you guys predict will be the most successful union.

My guess is that WIZ will still stand at the top... Don't fix what's not broke, am I right??
...so you just side with the winning team, huh? A sunshine soldier indeed. If everybody thinks like this, I imagine that WIZ will be even MORE powerful post-wipe...

Also, it may be worth noting that in CBJP, BRD is the winning union generally.
Back to top Go down
Abolla
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Abolla

Choose that union! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Choose that union!   Choose that union! EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 9:09 am

Solution to Union Imbalance:
We should just all join WIZ. That way nothing will be unbalanced since there is only 1. You're welcome.
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

Choose that union! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Choose that union!   Choose that union! EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 9:13 am

Truth is that
1. Losing the taste point race to Blue Onions all the time has already gotten boring
2. Red Onion has little to no teamwork compared to Green Onion
3. Blue Onion has enough people to make up for any downpoints they have
4. Blue Onion has more skilled players (although on average not a large percentage of them are skilled but think about how many people are Blue Onions)
5. Green Onion has a larger percentage of skilled players
6. Ivis and Ouka wasn't counted for the above since... well... Everyone and their Grandfather has one and won't mind using them in arena
7. Onions don't matter when you're at missions or quests
8. Everybody who got bored of losing will transfer to Blue Onion after wipe
9. There isn't that much point right now in staying with the tasteless Onions
10. ONLY Blue Onion tastes of victory

And
1. This won't change until something radical happens
2. GMs on this English Kitchen are trying to plan said radical event
3. English Kitchen is on fire and will burst into bigger flames inevitably because of radical event
4. English Kitchen will melt because it's so unstable right now that almost anything done to balance it will force it to become a Volcano.

AAAAND

Japanese Kitchen serves good Daikon radish.
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

Male Posts : 3141
Location : Bouncing on one of the Hurricane Arrows at Angel Academy

Choose that union! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Choose that union!   Choose that union! EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 10:12 am

Hyoka wrote:
Ahahahahahaha.
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

Choose that union! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Choose that union!   Choose that union! EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 12:46 pm

NovaZero wrote:
Hyoka wrote:
Ahahahahahaha.

....What?
Back to top Go down
Courius
Betrayed Abbey
Betrayed Abbey

Female Posts : 935

Choose that union! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Choose that union!   Choose that union! EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 4:11 am

hmm... i guess i stick wiz... Reason:

-Im not Strong, often being sitting ducks when fight face to face, weapon im used mostly not Force Based (my frist choice is Range and second is Ammo) so i guess DOStreagers club gonna kick me...
-Im not Brave, chiken is in mah middle name, run away and back stab kinda mine stye... so i guess BraveRsD wont be happy with me
-Im Nub Stupid, but nub and stupidity can be cured with learn... so i guess i stick in WIZtania hope got small Wisdom and being a little wise...
Back to top Go down
https://steamcommunity.com/id/Courina/
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

Choose that union! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Choose that union!   Choose that union! EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 4:38 am

Courius wrote:

-Im not Strong, often being sitting ducks when fight face to face, weapon im used mostly not Force Based (my frist choice is Range and second is Ammo) so i guess DOStreagers club gonna kick me...
-Im not Brave, chiken is in mah middle name, run away and back stab kinda mine stye... so i guess BraveRsD wont be happy with me
-Im Nub Stupid, but nub and stupidity can be cured with learn... so i guess i stick in WIZtania hope got small Wisdom and being a little wise...

Easy way to solve it all:

Spam Starlight Breaker in the Arena.
Back to top Go down
Puddin'
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Puddin'

Female Posts : 345

Choose that union! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Choose that union!   Choose that union! EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 5:00 am

I guess I'll just stay BRD and change it with my greatness.

Can't be bothered to put in too much thought.
Back to top Go down
Segawa
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Segawa

Choose that union! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Choose that union!   Choose that union! EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 10:44 am

Hyoka wrote:
Courius wrote:

ALL HAIL 10 YR OLD LOLIDEMON OF DOOM

SHOOT FIRST MAKE FRIENDS LATER

and to make it deadlier use the legendary Quadruple Blaster System wonder bits (they do look like wonder bits dont they ? xD)
Back to top Go down
Feign
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Feign

Choose that union! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Choose that union!   Choose that union! EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 1:03 pm

Segawa wrote:
ALL HAIL 10 YR OLD LOLIDEMON OF DOOM

SHOOT FIRST MAKE FRIENDS LATER
Somebody wants to get Befriended... *Ahem*...
MASTER SPAAAAARK!

Segawa wrote:
and to make it deadlier use the legendary Quadruple Blaster System wonder bits (they do look like wonder bits dont they ? xD)
Okay, I don't even know what you're talking about anymore...
Back to top Go down
Courius
Betrayed Abbey
Betrayed Abbey

Female Posts : 935

Choose that union! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Choose that union!   Choose that union! EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 1:59 pm

Hyoka wrote:
Courius wrote:

k... as you Wish...

BLASTER 3RD!!! (even in fact it was Laser Bit...)

Choose that union! Blaster3Custom

heck... i dreaming can use 4 wonderbit at once like that...
Back to top Go down
https://steamcommunity.com/id/Courina/
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

Choose that union! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Choose that union!   Choose that union! EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 10:50 pm

...Which doubles as a bind bit which binds enemies in place while you charge your starlight breaker o3o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Choose that union! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Choose that union!   Choose that union! Empty

Back to top Go down

Choose that union!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next