Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Can't choose which to buy... help with gatling gunning bot.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Pork Chop
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Pork Chop

Male Posts : 359

Can't choose which to buy... help with gatling gunning bot.  Empty
PostSubject: Can't choose which to buy... help with gatling gunning bot.    Can't choose which to buy... help with gatling gunning bot.  EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 11:36 am

Hmmm... which produces higher damage at both 40 tec? I took interest on dual gatling guns.

1. Cosmo Kaiser AC's BD Gatling gun with 2xEIW.

or

2. Weapon Shop's Double Gatling Gun with 1x Force tune.

Well, what made me hard to choose is that I don't know the force of Cosmo Kaiser AC's BD gatling gun after 2xEIW.

Thx in advance. pig
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: Can't choose which to buy... help with gatling gunning bot.    Can't choose which to buy... help with gatling gunning bot.  EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 12:53 pm

Cosmo Kaiser AC has the same force as an untuned Double Gatling. Force tuning a Double Gatling for 8 force will not be worth it when AC has 800 more ammo, 100 more speed and 10 more range with 2x EIWs than a Double Gatling.

If that's not convincing enough, with AC you get to use 2 K-Shields instead of 1.
Back to top Go down
Pork Chop
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Pork Chop

PostSubject: Re: Can't choose which to buy... help with gatling gunning bot.    Can't choose which to buy... help with gatling gunning bot.  EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 12:29 am

Ok thanks alot, then I'll buy Cosmo Kaiser AC. Another question though, is the 40TGH+StunRegain+CrimsonVeil good on him? Or just good on melee bots? I wonder if it is applicable to gunner bots too. pig 
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: Can't choose which to buy... help with gatling gunning bot.    Can't choose which to buy... help with gatling gunning bot.  EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 1:45 am

Pork Chop wrote:
Ok thanks alot, then I'll buy Cosmo Kaiser AC. Another question though, is the 40TGH+StunRegain+CrimsonVeil good on him? Or just good on melee bots? I wonder if it is applicable to gunner bots too. pig 
Horrible combination on gunners, the only thing I'd do is the Crimson Veil for when a melee comes around. Try for either 32 or 36 WLK and anything between 33 to 40 TEC on Cosmo Kaiser AC.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Can't choose which to buy... help with gatling gunning bot.    Can't choose which to buy... help with gatling gunning bot.  EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 1:50 am

You'll no longer recover HP when CV is up, just if that was your intention. And what Astral said o 3o
Back to top Go down
Pork Chop
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Pork Chop

PostSubject: Re: Can't choose which to buy... help with gatling gunning bot.    Can't choose which to buy... help with gatling gunning bot.  EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 3:19 am

Zwiebel Force wrote:
You'll no longer recover HP when CV is up, just if that was your intention. And what Astral said o 3o
now that just made me sad... if stun regain with CV no longer recovers HP, then I'll give up on doing the 40 TGH then. Sad

and I think I made a wrong build on my Vanguard Fencer when I got Stun Regain Cart while I have 3x CV on his LG.
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

Female Posts : 4660

PostSubject: Re: Can't choose which to buy... help with gatling gunning bot.    Can't choose which to buy... help with gatling gunning bot.  EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 3:59 am

Clearance is probably better with Cosmo Kaiser. Also, i doubt you'd hit 40TGH if you had 40TEC(Close to it)
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can't choose which to buy... help with gatling gunning bot.    Can't choose which to buy... help with gatling gunning bot.  Empty

Back to top Go down

Can't choose which to buy... help with gatling gunning bot.
Page 1 of 1