Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So umm it's been like a year give or take..

Go down 
+26
Midreus
Tickle
Thranduil
Raven
Kobrakai
Senior Grey
User1
rei_hunter
Koiro
zerocl
mildcha0s94
Axanael
Akhenderson
Turkeysaur
XiaoFu
Mew
fhoeng
MagicPotatoplz
Seraphcrim
Aurum_Sol
Suguri
Winty
Relict?
milk
Astral_Dono
ngelicdark
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
mildcha0s94
Newcomer
Newcomer

So umm it's been like a year give or take.. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So umm it's been like a year give or take..   So umm it's been like a year give or take.. - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 6:47 am

Mialy:"My brain is to hurrdurr to aim, that's why I use my bits to Autoplay/Autoaim for me. Genius"

Alphag:"It's such a pain to think which weapon is better for which condition, I guess I'll just spray everything I have!"

Last edited by rei_hunter on Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:56 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : by rei_hunter / Dont double post. Thanks :O)
Back to top Go down
fhoeng
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
fhoeng

PostSubject: Re: So umm it's been like a year give or take..   So umm it's been like a year give or take.. - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 7:31 am

Wow, there are a lot of seraph fc hate. (haven't been checking thread regularly)

Imo, seraph fc is the only real soft counter to winberl regina on a powerspot map. (aside being winberl regina or a more efficient healer yourself)

With arrival of shock zooka, melee land are almost useless against regina. So it is very difficult to rush a healing zone, especially with power spot. (map without powerspot is manageable)

The only other thing that can really stop good healing is breaking components, and we know how difficult that is (against majority of the threat that you want dead).

If teams aren't so bunched up by healers, seraph fc really is just a normal seraph with more cost. If regina go into a cave to heal, then land melee would have much better chance of disrupting that heal.

Also, 5 cost tune are now 100% rate. So you don't really need to roll gara to have competitive tuned bot. They also give +15% tune rate items during holiday events in stack loads. Only difficult one is the same old CV, hyper, clearance, capacity and ex tunes.
Back to top Go down
XiaoFu
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
XiaoFu

PostSubject: Re: So umm it's been like a year give or take..   So umm it's been like a year give or take.. - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 7:34 am

This time around ngelicdark, the bikini version of Lily rain is actually arena viable.

Her spike is homing and IGNORES SERAPH WINGS. If it hits you, it knocks you back and the AoE when it hits is big too.

Anything she hits with her spike will be pushed back regardless of what state you're in. Meaning it'll even push misty back (won't damage misty though) in her mist. No clue yet if her spike actually knocks back resha in her shield.

Also her spike is spammable.jpeg

Edit: @Fhoeng
>_>
If you haven't figured out why FC is hated so much then, you should check threads/ask people more why.
Back to top Go down
fhoeng
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
fhoeng

PostSubject: Re: So umm it's been like a year give or take..   So umm it's been like a year give or take.. - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 7:50 am

XiaoFu wrote:

>_>
If you haven't figured out why FC is hated so much then, you should check threads/ask people more why.

Personally, I believe people who hate seraph fc are emotional bunch that can't aim well. Whatever the reason may be for their poor aim (lag, (insert offending word), etc).

Not like I am here to read rants anyway.

What is your avatar/signature image thing?
Back to top Go down
User1
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: So umm it's been like a year give or take..   So umm it's been like a year give or take.. - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 7:59 am

mildcha0s94 wrote:
Mialy:"My brain is to hurrdurr to aim, that's why I use my bits to Autoplay/Autoaim for me. Genius"

Alphag:"It's such a pain to think which weapon is better for which condition, I guess I'll just spray everything I have!"

Don't mind this retard ngelicdark, he's just desperate for attention. Doesn't even realize that Mialy quote applies to him as well nor how dumb that description of a alpha is.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So umm it's been like a year give or take..   So umm it's been like a year give or take.. - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 8:05 am

fhoeng wrote:
Imo, seraph fc is the only real soft counter to winberl regina on a powerspot map.
You're an idiot.
Back to top Go down
Senior Grey
[Donator]
[Donator]
Senior Grey

PostSubject: Re: So umm it's been like a year give or take..   So umm it's been like a year give or take.. - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 9:14 am

fhoeng wrote:
XiaoFu wrote:

>_>

Personally, I believe people who hate seraph fc are emotional bunch that can't aim well. Whatever the reason may be for their poor aim (lag, (insert offending word), etc).

FC is cancer, Seraph is not.
Back to top Go down
mildcha0s94
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: So umm it's been like a year give or take..   So umm it's been like a year give or take.. - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 11:05 am

Senior Grey wrote:
fhoeng wrote:
XiaoFu wrote:

>_>

FC is cancer, Seraph is not.

We need more alpha Ragna in arena, then these nerfed/used to be cancerous bots are as good as dead. I'm having fun sniping FC with my hurrdurr autoaim mialy
Back to top Go down
Kobrakai
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Kobrakai

Female Posts : 570

PostSubject: Re: So umm it's been like a year give or take..   So umm it's been like a year give or take.. - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 6:14 pm

fhoeng wrote:
Imo, seraph fc is the only real soft counter to winberl regina on a powerspot map.
That's funny, because that's totally wrong and up to how retarded the people being healed are. Some proper counters to regina however would be anything with CV up, a guard main, or obviously dracken if used properly.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: So umm it's been like a year give or take..   So umm it's been like a year give or take.. - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 6:17 pm

If anything drawguns and shock bazookas vs an immobile subweapon-whoring target would make regina an FC counter.
Back to top Go down
ngelicdark
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
ngelicdark

Female Posts : 936

PostSubject: Re: So umm it's been like a year give or take..   So umm it's been like a year give or take.. - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 6:36 pm

@rei:

I had like a garage full of test hopper bots ranging from accel saber bds to other things.. That took up most of my free time leveling all of these random hopper bots..was never happy with them.

I mained hopper-vanilla Ion, hopper vanilla Renny, a vanilla EVE, a vanilla Ivis. Had a Seraph Crim I turned hopper from previously plain ol mobile air looper.

My fully tuned bots were my EVE, Ivis, Ion. Renny was always WIP despite being lvl 10 for the longest time.

Also had Mialy, Ah Chan and TBG that I rarely use for serious rounds but ran in that tourney for Winterwings 2 years ago because I couldn't afford to run my derp hoppers. I don't like using imba bots; rather use underpowered/understated bots to make more of an impression lul. (WE "SO CALLED BADDY BOTS" CAN BE AWESOME TOO!)

Ran vanilla Melfi and chibis for support when I felt that we didn't have enough of them (all of them untuned, around lvl 5 to 8 ). I didn't have Regina or anything spectacular to really support with so yeah. They never got the spotlight in my garage.

So yeah :/ Apparently my Ivis is trash now in this meta and anything melee capable in my garage was as well. I guess they just don't really compare to anything out there now. And my hoppers may be out of fashion or something. EVE is probably the only thing I have that's salvageable for this current meta but that's cuz 100+ dmg a shot is always a good thing.

Back to top Go down
Raven
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Raven

Male Posts : 946

PostSubject: Re: So umm it's been like a year give or take..   So umm it's been like a year give or take.. - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 6:53 pm

Accel Saber is still and always will be the supreme master race and will always be viable.

Also, welcome back. I always find myself shooting a glance to your guide when I come back from hiatus and forget particular breakpoints.
Back to top Go down
Thranduil
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Thranduil

PostSubject: Re: So umm it's been like a year give or take..   So umm it's been like a year give or take.. - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 6:55 pm

I like how no one has mentioned Beginner ruleset.
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: So umm it's been like a year give or take..   So umm it's been like a year give or take.. - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 7:06 pm

ngelicdark wrote:
Also had Mialy, Ah Chan and TBG that I rarely use for serious rounds but ran in that tourney for Winterwings 2 years ago because I couldn't afford to run my derp hoppers. I don't like using imba bots; rather use underpowered/understated bots to make more of an impression lul. (WE "SO CALLED BADDY BOTS" CAN BE AWESOME TOO!)

shit son, I'd take any properly tuned hopper on my team over an aquila/toybox girl with the way things are going. They'd actually be useful, unlike freepoints-girl or sitbackanddonothing-chan.
Back to top Go down
fhoeng
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
fhoeng

PostSubject: Re: So umm it's been like a year give or take..   So umm it's been like a year give or take.. - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 1:00 am

Kobrakai wrote:
fhoeng wrote:
That's funny, because that's totally wrong and up to how retarded the people being healed are. Some proper counters to regina however would be anything with CV up, a guard main, or obviously dracken if used properly.

You forgot the shock zooka + power spot. Melee are instantly useless. Shield or not.

Suguri wrote:
If anything drawguns and shock bazookas vs an immobile subweapon-whoring target would make regina an FC counter.

You didn't counter anything if the seraph fc already did her damage.

But fc already got enough counters in air zooka and arty with shields/barrior shot. so w/e
Back to top Go down
Kobrakai
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Kobrakai

Female Posts : 570

PostSubject: Re: So umm it's been like a year give or take..   So umm it's been like a year give or take.. - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 1:13 am

fhoeng wrote:
You forgot the shock zooka + power spot. Melee are instantly useless. Shield or not.
But shock zook on it's own actually cannot hit anything because it will simply hit your teammates and even the floor vs small melees (read: moebots) thanks to it's retarded huge hitbox, especially in the situation you described. However, if you are incapable of actually dodging a shock zook (seeing as simply hopping is enough to dodge it) I would highly recommend you have your head checked as you may have brain problems or lack a w, a, s, and d key. What allows it to actually hit things is drawgunning, as it will hold your target stationary and make them easy to hit even if you're being crowded by people. Add on top of this that shock zook has a short duration of around 1 second, and that many melees can simply combo through it, and it becomes extremely useless in the case that CV is proc'd or you are fighting a melee with superarmor melee frames. Oh, and then there's laz step axers, which will invul frame through the shock, and should they not invul frame through it, the axe swing is larger than the actual bullet itself and will destroy it, thanks to the hitbox. Dracken also has a main weapon that is str based, it appears people seem to forget this and that is another reason I listed him on top of self proccable CV. Saying shock zook instantly shuts melees down shows that you probably have actually never used one and realized all the issues with using it.
Back to top Go down
Tickle
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Tickle

Male Posts : 303

PostSubject: Re: So umm it's been like a year give or take..   So umm it's been like a year give or take.. - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 1:31 am

I have seen counltess of times already how melee eats shock zook bullets to the face and continues to happily rightclicking me/my teammates to death.

Melee now dont destroys projectiles btw.

Could be clearence, but i cant say if they have it proced or not.
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

Female Posts : 4660

PostSubject: Re: So umm it's been like a year give or take..   So umm it's been like a year give or take.. - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 1:44 am

@ngelicdark
uh.
Accel Sabers. Never wrong to not own one. Use Pierce Gun/Compact Gatling if you havem.

Lily Rain EVE still works in current meta game (I have a fully tuned L10 L.Eve down at CB-JP... destroyer all day xD)

Mialy and TBG, i have both on EN, not fully tuned yet because >Capa, but they still work.

TUNE YOUR CHIBIS MANG D: the single tunes will save you Very Happy

Oh and since you run accel hoppers, Ion might be a good choice as well.

Oh right, Beginner's Ruleset, although you can't use your Accel Sabers. When you're building bots, just click on the Tick that says "Beginner's Rule Set" above where you'd normally see the carts you have for the bot (Except for Capacity Carts). Beginner's Ruleset takes a huge jump away from the current RT Whore metagame, and just lets you play with old bots.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter
Midreus
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Midreus

Male Posts : 686

PostSubject: Re: So umm it's been like a year give or take..   So umm it's been like a year give or take.. - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 2:11 am

>beginner's ruleset

enjoy your muchi break
Back to top Go down
zerocl
Molcar Coming Out Of A Vase
Molcar Coming Out Of A Vase

Male Posts : 1404

PostSubject: Re: So umm it's been like a year give or take..   So umm it's been like a year give or take.. - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 2:23 am

Beginner's rule set is something like this:
Alpha Arts
Muchi + Slice gun
Alphalinas

OVER AND OVER
Back to top Go down
http://www.lastfm.es/user/z3r0yqzaen
ngelicdark
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
ngelicdark

Female Posts : 936

PostSubject: Re: So umm it's been like a year give or take..   So umm it's been like a year give or take.. - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 5:19 pm

Yeah my hoppers seem to be doing pretty well now. I'm happy the bulk of my bots are that @_@

TBG was pretty useful during the tourney IIRC. There were lots of people spamming Ah Chan and Seraphs.. Did them a number whenever it caught them offguard. Plus free poofs from melee range from that tumble shot.
I don't really like TBG though for the reason that it's kinda boring to not have to aim. I liked Mialy much more but she got buffed so hard that I don't really want to be associated with her..... ....Plus blast typing means only air targets unless I want low damage.

And I'm taking advantage of the free regrets and stuff so I can undo all my old bots builds that were half assed done. ....

Cept now I'm deciding on untuning my Ivis completely so that I can reuse all those chips and whatnot...

I won't have a melee bot without her tho v.v Unless I land an Ouka/Luto someday. Not that I'll miss a melee bot though.. They die so quick to everything compared to hopping around and shooting @_@
Back to top Go down
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster
Koiro

Male Posts : 5490

PostSubject: Re: So umm it's been like a year give or take..   So umm it's been like a year give or take.. - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 5:25 pm

ngelicdark wrote:
Yeah my hoppers seem to be doing pretty well now. I'm happy the bulk of my bots are that @_@

TBG was pretty useful during the tourney IIRC. There were lots of people spamming Ah Chan and Seraphs.. Did them a number whenever it caught them offguard. Plus free poofs from melee range from that tumble shot.
I don't really like TBG though for the reason that it's kinda boring to not have to aim. I liked Mialy much more but she got buffed so hard that I don't really want to be associated with her..... ....Plus blast typing means only air targets unless I want low damage.

And I'm taking advantage of the free regrets and stuff so I can undo all my old bots builds that were half assed done. ....

Cept now I'm deciding on untuning my Ivis completely so that I can reuse all those chips and whatnot...

I won't have a melee bot without her tho v.v Unless I land an Ouka/Luto someday. Not that I'll miss a melee bot though.. They die so quick to everything compared to hopping around and shooting @_@
Err...you do know Ouka is in shop for about 70 rt right now, right (Well, at least for the duration of the 50% off campaign, then she'll be 140 rt.)? Or were you trying to get a 3s one?
Back to top Go down
Alathon
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Male Posts : 509

PostSubject: Re: So umm it's been like a year give or take..   So umm it's been like a year give or take.. - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 5:40 pm

buy vector eagle
buy a 30 day air loop

become alpenis
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

Male Posts : 3141
Location : Bouncing on one of the Hurricane Arrows at Angel Academy

PostSubject: Re: So umm it's been like a year give or take..   So umm it's been like a year give or take.. - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 9:33 pm

Koiro10 wrote:
Err...you do know Ouka is in shop for about 70 rt right now, right (Well, at least for the duration of the 50% off campaign, then she'll be 140 rt.)? Or were you trying to get a 3s one?
Yes, she wants a 3s one for optimum tuning. Almost willing to roll the Garapon for an Ouka Scarlet rather than get a 2s Ouka that's available in the shop.
Back to top Go down
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster
Koiro

Male Posts : 5490

PostSubject: Re: So umm it's been like a year give or take..   So umm it's been like a year give or take.. - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 9:38 pm

NovaZero wrote:
Koiro10 wrote:
Yes, she wants a 3s one for optimum tuning. Almost willing to roll the Garapon for an Ouka Scarlet rather than get a 2s Ouka that's available in the shop.
Okay, I see. Scarlet's a straight-up upgrade from vanilla, but even I don't think that's worth the risk take of rolling Unit 2. But, do whatever you wish to do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So umm it's been like a year give or take..   So umm it's been like a year give or take.. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

So umm it's been like a year give or take..
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next