Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ams that give good aim,ANd ams that give bad aim

Go down 
+12
Rinrin
Nymph~
Trill
Flandyrll
Squishy
Aurum_Sol
Courius
Mew
Nerf
-VB-
xzpwnz
boytitan2
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

Ams that give good aim,ANd ams that give bad aim Empty
PostSubject: Ams that give good aim,ANd ams that give bad aim   Ams that give good aim,ANd ams that give bad aim EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 8:10 am

As we all no early back people would use ghost raider ams with rail guns to be able to hit stuff cause they dont move around to much.

A new discovery has led me to find out that some ams just work alot worse than others.

Am that sucks suzakus great stats but good luck hitting the broad side of a barn with it

Am thats good switched over to cross raptor ams All of a suden I can hit things easily with my fully tuned power laser mod,I mean i was hitting stuff at max range. but when I was useing suzaku ams I couldnt hit the broad side of a barn.

So please list ams to use that dont effect aim.

Now I have alot of retesting to do aww fuck this is gona be gay I used like suzaku ams on everything dammit.
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

PostSubject: Re: Ams that give good aim,ANd ams that give bad aim   Ams that give good aim,ANd ams that give bad aim EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 8:39 am

I'm fond of ghost raider, build arm, cross raptor, raystag, and domiclown arms
Back to top Go down
-VB-
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
-VB-

Male Posts : 172

PostSubject: Re: Ams that give good aim,ANd ams that give bad aim   Ams that give good aim,ANd ams that give bad aim EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 12:53 pm

the longer the arm, the worse the aim. TRUE FACT
Back to top Go down
Nerf
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Nerf

Male Posts : 201

PostSubject: Re: Ams that give good aim,ANd ams that give bad aim   Ams that give good aim,ANd ams that give bad aim EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 1:00 pm

=/ as stupid as it is... sometimes I feel the same thing...I can keep a pretty crazy bead on bots with psycho cluster ams+beam gatling -- but when I used this with thorla ams on my thorla, id have a bit of trouble.

I wouldn't be surprised if there truly was hidden values of where specific body parts improved your accuracy, or specific lg parts were just a LITTLE quicker than others. The last one is probably a psychological/visual effect. Without seeing numbers your mind could trick you hard. I swear that CS feels faster than a lot of lnd bots, but she floats -- my point and LL sized lg like cyclotes feels slow as fuck -- even with red tier br.

Until somebody tests this, shows proof in form of experiments that can be recreated and tested at users discretion i'm gonna have to say its probably more a psychological effect.
Back to top Go down
Mew
The Ultimate Negro
Mew

Female Posts : 1540

PostSubject: Re: Ams that give good aim,ANd ams that give bad aim   Ams that give good aim,ANd ams that give bad aim EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 1:23 pm

Ghost Raider for sure.
Back to top Go down
Courius
Betrayed Abbey
Betrayed Abbey

Female Posts : 935

PostSubject: Re: Ams that give good aim,ANd ams that give bad aim   Ams that give good aim,ANd ams that give bad aim EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 1:38 pm

well... easiest test, you can see it when you try alpha something with that arm, how close your bullet hit center of your target reticle...

about LG , IMO (not sure it true or not, but these from what i feel)

floating/not touching ground obviously have most smooth run, make you can shoot things better while running cause it almost have no shake - followed with wheeled, and last is the lg that really run on ground...
but for landing seems reversed, the legged one can get ready-fire position faster , followed with wheel due suspension animation, and floating one last cause they bounce before stable...

now you ppl see why i love steel rider LG eh?
Back to top Go down
https://steamcommunity.com/id/Courina/
Aurum_Sol
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Aurum_Sol

PostSubject: Re: Ams that give good aim,ANd ams that give bad aim   Ams that give good aim,ANd ams that give bad aim EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 2:17 pm

for the legs theres also one thing to be considered: small legs cannot run up every possible ramp that bigger legs can run up

if your legs are to small, the bot will just collide with the ramp and its like running against a wall while bigger legs let you run them up (for example: berzelius tunnels or noel blizzard snow hills)
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Ams that give good aim,ANd ams that give bad aim   Ams that give good aim,ANd ams that give bad aim EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 4:07 pm

xzpwnz wrote:

You coulda bought this up alot earlier jerk before people wasted tunes.

Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

PostSubject: Re: Ams that give good aim,ANd ams that give bad aim   Ams that give good aim,ANd ams that give bad aim EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 4:35 pm

boytitan2 wrote:
xzpwnz wrote:

It's not xz's fault people are idiots
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Ams that give good aim,ANd ams that give bad aim   Ams that give good aim,ANd ams that give bad aim EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 4:39 pm

xzpwnz wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:
xzpwnz wrote:

Not giveing all ams the same aim is just bad codeing -___-|||.

Well what to use for l sized air.
Back to top Go down
Squishy
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Squishy

Female Posts : 143

PostSubject: Re: Ams that give good aim,ANd ams that give bad aim   Ams that give good aim,ANd ams that give bad aim EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 5:09 pm

yo mang da sekret is nonaha as 'Arm Axis Alignment'

i dun mean nazis

it meen hao farr da gun is position frum da arm's center of rotation mang
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Ams that give good aim,ANd ams that give bad aim   Ams that give good aim,ANd ams that give bad aim EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 5:43 pm

Squishy wrote:
yo mang da sekret is nonaha as 'Arm Axis Alignment'

i dun mean nazis

it meen hao farr da gun is position frum da arm's center of rotation mang

whats a center of rotation smaller words plox i r stupid D=.
Back to top Go down
Flandyrll
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Flandyrll

PostSubject: Re: Ams that give good aim,ANd ams that give bad aim   Ams that give good aim,ANd ams that give bad aim EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 5:54 pm

Aurum_Sol wrote:
for the legs theres also one thing to be considered: small legs cannot run up every possible ramp that bigger legs can run up

if your legs are to small, the bot will just collide with the ramp and its like running against a wall while bigger legs let you run them up (for example: berzelius tunnels or noel blizzard snow hills)
That is not related to the size of your LG but rather, the height and size of the bot itself.

Well, back on topic though.
From experience, weapons seem to fire better when your torso turns rather than the AM twisting alone. Normally, not anything significant since the amount it can twist isn't that much unless you're holding a Magnet Gun.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Ams that give good aim,ANd ams that give bad aim   Ams that give good aim,ANd ams that give bad aim EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 6:01 pm

This should really be fixed, Am I the only one who finds that severly gay.

I mean For instance oh this part looks Cool XD, Its has good stats =).IT WONT HIT SHIT GOD DAMMIT FUCKING BULLSHIT ASS GAME -___-.

I feel like quiting all together cause of this shit its that gay of all the flaws of cb I have to say this is the gayest. with
cross raptor ams I found myself game warrioiring with zero cost with my blitzelt booster serion hd build useing a abr. When Useing suzaku ams couldnt hit shit insta killed. Its a gay ass mechanic.

And this explains the long list of builds I was failing with.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ams that give good aim,ANd ams that give bad aim   Ams that give good aim,ANd ams that give bad aim EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 9:18 pm

xzpwnz wrote:
You're only calling them idiots.
Back to top Go down
Nerf
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Nerf

Male Posts : 201

PostSubject: Re: Ams that give good aim,ANd ams that give bad aim   Ams that give good aim,ANd ams that give bad aim EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 9:40 pm

It's not a 'gay' aspect of the game -- it's an unique hidden value that only vets who've played for a long time will notice. It's a neat hidden quirk and knowing these quirks will give you an edge. Apparently you just want to make gundams... maybe you should spend your time buying gundam models instead and build those.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Ams that give good aim,ANd ams that give bad aim   Ams that give good aim,ANd ams that give bad aim EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 10:05 pm

Nerf wrote:
It's not a 'gay' aspect of the game -- it's an unique hidden value that only vets who've played for a long time will notice. It's a neat hidden quirk and knowing these quirks will give you an edge. Apparently you just want to make gundams... maybe you should spend your time buying gundam models instead and build those.

You call it cool I call it gay faggy mechanics appealing to mmo no life type gamers.Thats probably done by complete accident on that note.

Oh ya btw aside from raystag ams what ams work with L sized bots.
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: Ams that give good aim,ANd ams that give bad aim   Ams that give good aim,ANd ams that give bad aim EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 10:19 pm

Shaden AM for Airs/Art's ):
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

PostSubject: Re: Ams that give good aim,ANd ams that give bad aim   Ams that give good aim,ANd ams that give bad aim EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 10:21 pm

boytitan2 wrote:
xzpwnz wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:

Shaden/raystag ams
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Ams that give good aim,ANd ams that give bad aim   Ams that give good aim,ANd ams that give bad aim EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 10:28 pm

xzpwnz wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:
xzpwnz wrote:

Shaden/raystag ams

For lands specifically huge gattling
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

PostSubject: Re: Ams that give good aim,ANd ams that give bad aim   Ams that give good aim,ANd ams that give bad aim EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 10:29 pm

boytitan2 wrote:
xzpwnz wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:

Shaden/raystag ams

For lands specifically huge gattling
Raystag am
Back to top Go down
Squishy
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Squishy

Female Posts : 143

PostSubject: Re: Ams that give good aim,ANd ams that give bad aim   Ams that give good aim,ANd ams that give bad aim EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 10:53 pm

accer saber is hokay too if u wan 3 TEC
Back to top Go down
Nymph~
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Nymph~

PostSubject: Re: Ams that give good aim,ANd ams that give bad aim   Ams that give good aim,ANd ams that give bad aim EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 12:26 am

some am screwed badly with combi dagger, wasted tune on that am >.<
Back to top Go down
Rinrin
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Rinrin

Female Posts : 1619

PostSubject: Re: Ams that give good aim,ANd ams that give bad aim   Ams that give good aim,ANd ams that give bad aim EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 10:51 am

lily rain eve AM.
pretty good with normal play without lag where the shots fly off in wierd shitty directions.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ams that give good aim,ANd ams that give bad aim   Ams that give good aim,ANd ams that give bad aim EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 5:49 pm

Cross Raptor AM for RT S/M Airs hands down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ams that give good aim,ANd ams that give bad aim   Ams that give good aim,ANd ams that give bad aim Empty

Back to top Go down

Ams that give good aim,ANd ams that give bad aim
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next