Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CBJP word of warning

Go down 
+30
FreedomFighter
udon-GE
Desu
B★RS
TaeTae
Kirishima
Segawa
Etherlight
Abolla
rei_hunter
Courius
Skulkraken
piroton
MightyPeanut
loliMaster
CapeMike
ChaosOmni
RST-00
KBTKaiser
koi
Izzy
Shin Majin
Dune
Andaros
ironpen27
Ichijo
FrozenEdge
Hyoka
Sean
NovaZero
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

CBJP word of warning - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CBJP word of warning   CBJP word of warning - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 1:57 am

NovaZero wrote:
koi wrote:
BTW there's a thread on SNS about some clans making a "private" room for themselves and kb'ing everyone else out of it. So we could expect something to be done about it.
I think I entered one once. Both sides had a lot of members of one clan, so I likely stumbled into a clan war.

Shoulda stayed in there.
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

Male Posts : 3141
Location : Bouncing on one of the Hurricane Arrows at Angel Academy

PostSubject: Re: CBJP word of warning   CBJP word of warning - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 2:06 am

Hyoka wrote:
Shoulda stayed in there.
That was also the time I got ID'd as a non-JP and promptly booted me out.
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: CBJP word of warning   CBJP word of warning - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 2:07 am

NovaZero wrote:
Hyoka wrote:
Shoulda stayed in there.
That was also the time I got ID'd as a non-JP and promptly booted me out.

I haven't been ID'd as non-JP yet in my current clan.

But maybe it's because I'm mostly inactive, but my clan said they're okay with non-active people, so long as I pop on to say hi.
Back to top Go down
MightyPeanut
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
MightyPeanut

Male Posts : 289

PostSubject: Re: CBJP word of warning   CBJP word of warning - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 2:22 am

Apparently my friend in New Zealand got offered the first fibre optics connection in the country a while ago.....only $300 per Gigabyte Razz
Back to top Go down
piroton
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
piroton

Male Posts : 316

PostSubject: Re: CBJP word of warning   CBJP word of warning - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 2:26 am

I don't really have to worry about me being ID'd, because I live close enough to Japan that I can negotiate a direct connection without much lag, lol. Laughing
Back to top Go down
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
CapeMike

Male Posts : 2079

PostSubject: Re: CBJP word of warning   CBJP word of warning - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 2:38 am

In Dunedin, NZ here(but originally from Tennessee, United States); no trouble connecting to CBEN or JP...toward the end of one of the earlier CBEN tests, I repainted my Crim in an 'All Blacks' color scheme...now if I could only learn how to make my own decorations, I'd put a silver fern leaf on Crim's wings, too.... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Skulkraken
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Skulkraken

Male Posts : 386

PostSubject: Re: CBJP word of warning   CBJP word of warning - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 2:42 am

I've been going around CBJP for some time with clearly English names on all my stuff, and haven't really noticed anyone trying to boot me out of Arena matches. Is there any visible difference between being booted out by players and being auto-booted by the game itself?
Back to top Go down
Andaros
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 425

PostSubject: Re: CBJP word of warning   CBJP word of warning - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 3:08 am

I'm in Colorado USA and somehow still get a fairly good connection to the JP servers, don't have a clue why I'm not lagging to hell.
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: CBJP word of warning   CBJP word of warning - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 3:52 am

Skulkraken wrote:
I've been going around CBJP for some time with clearly English names on all my stuff, and haven't really noticed anyone trying to boot me out of Arena matches. Is there any visible difference between being booted out by players and being auto-booted by the game itself?

A pop up dictating that you have been booted. In Japanese, of course.
Back to top Go down
Courius
Betrayed Abbey
Betrayed Abbey

Female Posts : 935

PostSubject: Re: CBJP word of warning   CBJP word of warning - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 3:52 am

feelin i never got one... mine name clearly not kanji , hiragana nor katakana , and all mine bot using their English name...

and yea... im almost never got laggin for this game... except 60 ppl crammpin all the place in one spot.... who not goin lag in that condition? especialy about graphic lag...

but well.... nvm... im not pvp ppl tho... often i wander around in arcantus rather anything
Back to top Go down
https://steamcommunity.com/id/Courina/
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

Female Posts : 4660

PostSubject: Re: CBJP word of warning   CBJP word of warning - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 5:07 am

I've been kicked out of a room with like WIZ vs BRD

12 on WIZ, 7/7 on Gallery, 15 BRD.

I got to enter once, then i can't enter again, some message kept popping up.

I dont lag, but it seems the JP Players see that i lag (Or most indefinitely, i started using Melee+Shields... must be it xD)
A JP Player even pm'd me about it, "you very lagger:(" was his message Surprised

So i guess i outta be careful
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter
Abolla
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Abolla

Female Posts : 617
Location : 2nd Star on the right and straight on till morning.

PostSubject: Re: CBJP word of warning   CBJP word of warning - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 6:01 am

Japan - NeoGermany
Back to top Go down
Etherlight
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Etherlight

Male Posts : 156

PostSubject: Re: CBJP word of warning   CBJP word of warning - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 7:35 am

Haven't been all that active lately on CBJP, but I haven't noticed anything really different. For the most part I don't seem to lag, and most Japanese players don't seem to lag for me. Funny enough, players that seem laggy to me tend to be mostly other EN players. Only whispers I've gotten was from some well-meaning JP player telling me I should go play in a beginner room instead of the unlimited room.

Most JP players seemed pretty chill, just a few start throwing around the nihongo de ok phrase when people type stuff in english...had one guy complain briefly about fuurin kazaan's lag armor, that's about it. I've blatantly typed things like "me gaijin, rawr" in response to that bonboyaju (bon voyage?) guy and a few others, haven't been kicked from arenas yet, though the last time was probably a few weeks ago. Is this kicking option really new?

Back to top Go down
piroton
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
piroton

Male Posts : 316

PostSubject: Re: CBJP word of warning   CBJP word of warning - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 7:40 am

It's actually been around for about forever. Votekick, remember?
Back to top Go down
Abolla
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Abolla

PostSubject: Re: CBJP word of warning   CBJP word of warning - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 7:42 am

Vote kick is an old option but was not working in CBEN (Pretty sure if it was I would've been gone a long time ago :^) )
I obviously don't agree with the idea~ Gives many opportunities to castrate someone just because you don't like something about them and it can really turn off many players (Like I am right now~)
Back to top Go down
Segawa
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Segawa

PostSubject: Re: CBJP word of warning   CBJP word of warning - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 7:48 am

ah the vote kick thing.

Join Union wars (NOT SHUFFLE)

where your team has more pplz Smile and they might not kick you xD
(especially late join. No one has the time to bother kicking you in the middle of combat and also dont stand out too much. Get lower than rank 10 xD)
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

PostSubject: Re: CBJP word of warning   CBJP word of warning - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 7:49 am

Segawa wrote:
ah the vote kick thing.

Join Union wars (NOT SHUFFLE)

where your team has more pplz Smile and they might not kick you xD
(especially late join. No one has the time to bother kicking you in the middle of combat and also dont stand out too much. Get lower than rank 10 xD)
Um, I was ID'd and booted from an Union Wars room.
Back to top Go down
Abolla
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Abolla

PostSubject: Re: CBJP word of warning   CBJP word of warning - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 7:51 am

Communist ; ^; I am dissapoint~
This is a CBEN game based in the US~ You might not like what the other guy is saying but it's freedom of speech (+Blocking the guy's chat is a lot fairer than barring him from every room, forcing him not to fully enjoy the game.) How can he learn to not suck if he can't even play in PvP to practice not sucking?

I still say it's a horrible feature~
Back to top Go down
Kirishima
Newcomer
Newcomer
Kirishima

Male Posts : 4

PostSubject: Re: CBJP word of warning   CBJP word of warning - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 9:44 am

errr what is this about? ive been playing cbjp but didnt know about this does this mean you get kicked in the room for speaking english?
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: CBJP word of warning   CBJP word of warning - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 9:47 am

If you speak english and you lag you're immediately blacklisted without warning.
Back to top Go down
Kirishima
Newcomer
Newcomer
Kirishima

Male Posts : 4

PostSubject: Re: CBJP word of warning   CBJP word of warning - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 9:50 am

then i guess its ok to speak english as long as i dont lag since ive been speaking english luckily dont get those kicking thing
Back to top Go down
TaeTae
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
TaeTae

PostSubject: Re: CBJP word of warning   CBJP word of warning - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 9:55 am

Hyoka wrote:
If you speak english and you lag you're immediately blacklisted without warning.

That's why u talk to other en players using clan chat or whisper
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

PostSubject: Re: CBJP word of warning   CBJP word of warning - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 10:00 am

TaeTae wrote:
Hyoka wrote:

That's why u talk to other en players using clan chat or whisper
Which is a foreign concept to some players here. It's why I don't chat at all except Whisper.
Back to top Go down
FrozenEdge
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FrozenEdge

Male Posts : 1003

PostSubject: Re: CBJP word of warning   CBJP word of warning - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 10:18 am

how about using radio messages.... that should reduce the suspicion that your an foreigner Neutral
Back to top Go down
http://dreamself.me/d/ily1
TaeTae
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
TaeTae

PostSubject: Re: CBJP word of warning   CBJP word of warning - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 10:26 am

FrozenEdge wrote:
how about using radio messages.... that should reduce the suspicion that your an foreigner Neutral

jus use the common ones

Everyone says c7 for some reason

c6 for Thankyou keke
x2 for heal?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CBJP word of warning   CBJP word of warning - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

CBJP word of warning
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next