Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CBJP word of warning

Go down 
+30
FreedomFighter
udon-GE
Desu
B★RS
TaeTae
Kirishima
Segawa
Etherlight
Abolla
rei_hunter
Courius
Skulkraken
piroton
MightyPeanut
loliMaster
CapeMike
ChaosOmni
RST-00
KBTKaiser
koi
Izzy
Shin Majin
Dune
Andaros
ironpen27
Ichijo
FrozenEdge
Hyoka
Sean
NovaZero
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

CBJP word of warning - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CBJP word of warning   CBJP word of warning - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 9:17 am

No problems over here with my kanji name o3o
Back to top Go down
Desu
Master Poster
Master Poster
Desu

Male Posts : 2015

PostSubject: Re: CBJP word of warning   CBJP word of warning - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 10:05 am

Hyoka wrote:
No problems over here with my kanji name o3o
If my name was in hiragana,
People would still despise me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tinychat.com/asianchinks
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

Male Posts : 3141
Location : Bouncing on one of the Hurricane Arrows at Angel Academy

PostSubject: Re: CBJP word of warning   CBJP word of warning - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 10:18 am

Desu wrote:
If my name was in hiragana,
People would still despise me.
Isn't that what you would want?
Back to top Go down
FreedomFighter
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FreedomFighter

PostSubject: Re: CBJP word of warning   CBJP word of warning - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 11:50 am

my name and bot name are english cheers

well maybe i didn't cause lag to them since am in Asia too
Back to top Go down
KBTKaiser
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
KBTKaiser

PostSubject: Re: CBJP word of warning   CBJP word of warning - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 12:29 pm

And Dune's complaint translated and posted...I hope this doesn't cause me to be condemned as well...
Back to top Go down
ChaosOmni
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
ChaosOmni

Male Posts : 254

PostSubject: Re: CBJP word of warning   CBJP word of warning - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 1:32 pm

Oh wow... LOL... if you keep playing like that they'll have to give up ganging you, or did they only start ganging you AFTER you did that? Because if after, that means they are hunting anyone who's top rank, regardless of who they are.

Typically, I try to get the supporter award, instead of actually helping them out with pushing forward like they love doing. Depends on my mood or what the level is. Eventually a few other players tried doing the same thing as me. Wasn't sure if he was trying to prevent me from seeing my name as supporter or not, because I like to farm the boost items. Rolling Eyes

But I at least don't drop the meteor fall items on my allies or put shields where to are useless to my allies, or just grab items and ditch them in a corner somewhere so the "support" is entirely useless to my side of the shuffle matching. I can't tell you how much that makes me wanna boot them out when any ally does those things, yet instead I wait for them to get shuffled to the other team and become that side's disadvantage. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
KBTKaiser
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
KBTKaiser

PostSubject: Re: CBJP word of warning   CBJP word of warning - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 1:37 pm

Also, I recieved a not-complaint regarding Sasha...

http://www.cosmicbreak.jp/openpne/img/png/w_h/img_cache_d_477257_1_1290293695_png.png

You're generating more animosity cussing people out that way, Sasha. Lose the goddamn better-than-thou attitude.
Back to top Go down
Feign
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Feign

PostSubject: Re: CBJP word of warning   CBJP word of warning - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 2:11 pm

KBTKaiser wrote:

http://www.cosmicbreak.jp/openpne/img/png/w_h/img_cache_d_477257_1_1290293695_png.png

You're generating more animosity cussing people out that way, Sasha. Lose the goddamn better-than-thou attitude.
You may as well ask the mountains to fly and the air to support your feet. Sash has problems deeper than most, he'll likely continue to troll even after he's dead.
Back to top Go down
ChaosOmni
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
ChaosOmni

PostSubject: Re: CBJP word of warning   CBJP word of warning - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 2:16 pm

:facepalm:

So who wants to be on the list of people willing to establish a positive relationship with the JP side?

I might as well tell them who of our players are the respectable bunch so they know we are not all like Sasha.

Maybe have ya's PM me a short greeting you want posted/conveyed, like: "I love CB. I like ART types. My fave bot is ___. Pleasure to play along side you guys."

I mean, if he keeps that up, it's going to effect all of us if someone doesn't make a post of acknowledgment of it, or at least show that we have a decent number of members who are just trying to enjoy the game and generally keep to themselves, but willing to talk or at least enjoy playing the game with them. It makes us look alright, could lessen the boot events even.

I feel I may have to speed up such a post with him being brought up now. Make a general greetings from the EN side topic, and then slowly accumulate and post things you want me to convey. Unless someone is willing to post such for us who has more active JP typing skills. I was probably going to post in rather low grade level english (translates easier for them), because I can't do all the kanji, and can only word in rather elementary JP anyway.
Back to top Go down
KBTKaiser
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
KBTKaiser

PostSubject: Re: CBJP word of warning   CBJP word of warning - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 2:17 pm

I think there are only two JP-capable people among the clan, and that's the major bottleneck.
Back to top Go down
Feign
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Feign

PostSubject: Re: CBJP word of warning   CBJP word of warning - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 2:21 pm

ChaosOmni wrote:
I feel I may have to speed up such a post with him being brought up now. Make a general greetings from the EN side topic, and then slowly accumulate and post things you want me to convey. Unless someone is willing to post such for us who has more active JP typing skills. I was probably going to post in rather low grade level english (translates easier for them), because I can't do all the kanji, and can only word in rather elementary JP anyway.
Also, it won't let you copy/paste text into or out of CBJP, which hamstrings any attempt to make use of an outside translator. Neutral

I try to make it known that I'm a friendly and decent type... I just feel like I'm kind of held back due to the language barrier.
Back to top Go down
ChaosOmni
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
ChaosOmni

PostSubject: Re: CBJP word of warning   CBJP word of warning - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 2:34 pm

You guys know I mean making a post to the forums for CBJP, right?

I couldn't possibly do that in game, as someone from their side would need to then post on their forums that we made contact and have some nice players amongst us.

When you registered, you also registered a forum account. The main thing is knowing which board is the one appropriate for such a post though, and wording the English so it translates well enough if they use a translator to read what I post.

I'm sure a few of you could potentially beat me to the punch and just make a general introduction and greeting if you wanted to, and then one by one reply to it with your own greetings. That's an alternative that could be implemented either way, means I don't have to say "and here's a list of EN player IGNs and a few words of greeting from each."

We have options, and I'm not going to rush this out today/tomorrow. The best day would be Thanksgiving (Wednesday here, they are roughly 1/2 day ahead of us), as we could make it an "EN Players Give Thanks" thread, and gain a boost from it. Wink
Back to top Go down
Andaros
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 425

PostSubject: Re: CBJP word of warning   CBJP word of warning - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 5:38 pm

Feign wrote:
KBTKaiser wrote:

You may as well ask the mountains to fly and the air to support your feet. Sash has problems deeper than most, he'll likely continue to troll even after he's dead.

ROFMFAO!!!!!!!! SO TRUE!
Back to top Go down
koi
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
koi

Female Posts : 388

PostSubject: Re: CBJP word of warning   CBJP word of warning - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 6:10 pm

Sash is digging his own grave.
If he will get himself reported once more, they will just suspend his account for a week.
Or he will end up being hunted by everyone making it nearly impossible for him to play. I mean, imagine his reaction after being kicked 10 times in a row after getting 30/30 because of everyone is hunting him.
Back to top Go down
Andaros
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: CBJP word of warning   CBJP word of warning - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 6:14 pm

strangely enough you can get rank 61+ on a 30 vs 30, unless that was a bug in the ENG version and I just didn't realize it . . .
Back to top Go down
Desu
Master Poster
Master Poster
Desu

PostSubject: Re: CBJP word of warning   CBJP word of warning - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 7:31 pm

koi wrote:
Sash is digging his own grave.
If he will get himself reported once more, they will just suspend his account for a week.
Or he will end up being hunted by everyone making it nearly impossible for him to play. I mean, imagine his reaction after being kicked 10 times in a row after getting 30/30 because of everyone is hunting him.
Sasha is probably enjoying that in his own way.
You have to understand,
Not every single damned person out there thinks the same way as you,
You need to take this from a different standpoint.
Try either understanding the situation,
Or helping him out in a positive way.

And if the JP players don't already realize this out of their hatred for most "Foreign gamers"
They need to accept the fact that most people are playing this with their glasses half full.
Those gamers know most of the items they have,
And most of the voice commands out there,
They learned it from experience,
Although it might be from playing the ENG servers,
They still can experience more things if they were to receive help in some sort of way from the Japan base.

It can be as little as having a few yes or no simple sentenced questions answered,
Or maybe having them not try to ruin the game play of others by thrashing upon a single player.

It's pretty much up to JPCB,
If they chose to help,
Be willing to become a convenience rather than a burden.
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

Female Posts : 4660

PostSubject: Re: CBJP word of warning   CBJP word of warning - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 7:32 pm

ChaosOmni wrote:
Oh wow... LOL... if you keep playing like that they'll have to give up ganging you, or did they only start ganging you AFTER you did that? Because if after, that means they are hunting anyone who's top rank, regardless of who they are.

Typically, I try to get the supporter award, instead of actually helping them out with pushing forward like they love doing. Depends on my mood or what the level is. Eventually a few other players tried doing the same thing as me. Wasn't sure if he was trying to prevent me from seeing my name as supporter or not, because I like to farm the boost items. Rolling Eyes

But I at least don't drop the meteor fall items on my allies or put shields where to are useless to my allies, or just grab items and ditch them in a corner somewhere so the "support" is entirely useless to my side of the shuffle matching. I can't tell you how much that makes me wanna boot them out when any ally does those things, yet instead I wait for them to get shuffled to the other team and become that side's disadvantage. Rolling Eyes

Heheh, i try to give it my all, unfortunately the other WIZ peeps before the fight left me alone with a L36 Rank Player (Pretty sure it was l36)

I get those Rank 1s on early mornings... and we were really outnumbered on that match (Yesterday)

I had to say sorry to that guy since i was kinda stealing his thunder xD~

After the match though, Sash and Kenny joined in (since they were watching me fight all the times i'm in arena and they're free) and we won a few victories after that.

Oh and for my usual Target Rank, it's always supporter.
Ouka's Blade generates Cherry Blasts which is support points.
Laz-chan's Kiss and Repair Bits (x1000) literally generate support points, long as there are people in need of heals. The long range helps on some artillery (Sturbanger & Destructors... they start owning high flying airs like they shouldnt be there D:)
Baltheon's Shields ... enuff said.

Course there's been a few people from BRD trying to hunt me down, but i dont mind (since i usually end up killing them, lol @ double frag)
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter
Andaros
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: CBJP word of warning   CBJP word of warning - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 7:40 pm

rei_hunter wrote:
ChaosOmni wrote:

Heheh, i try to give it my all, unfortunately the other WIZ peeps before the fight left me alone with a L36 Rank Player (Pretty sure it was l36)

I get those Rank 1s on early mornings... and we were really outnumbered on that match (Yesterday)

I had to say sorry to that guy since i was kinda stealing his thunder xD~

After the match though, Sash and Kenny joined in (since they were watching me fight all the times i'm in arena and they're free) and we won a few victories after that.

Oh and for my usual Target Rank, it's always supporter.
Ouka's Blade generates Cherry Blasts which is support points.
Laz-chan's Kiss and Repair Bits (x1000) literally generate support points, long as there are people in need of heals. The long range helps on some artillery (Sturbanger & Destructors... they start owning high flying airs like they shouldnt be there D:)
Baltheon's Shields ... enuff said.

Course there's been a few people from BRD trying to hunt me down, but i dont mind (since i usually end up killing them, lol @ double frag)

I don't play arena much there or I'd give you some competition Rei lol, still the stuff they've been doing to ENG players leaves me wondering how many of them actually plan to play on the ENG servers at all. . .
Back to top Go down
Sash/a/
Sash/a/

Male Posts : 55

PostSubject: Re: CBJP word of warning   CBJP word of warning - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 7:40 pm

KBTKaiser wrote:

CBJP word of warning - Page 5 3rdstarrankjp

HATERS GONNA HATE
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

PostSubject: Re: CBJP word of warning   CBJP word of warning - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 8:13 pm

Who freaking cares if you score 3rd place? You're being an ass and your skill isn't going to make up for that.

Of course, considering who you are, you probably take that as a compliment.

KBT. Consider /a/ boy a lost cause; knowing him, he'd escalate the situation even further. At the very least, try to defend the other foreigners who aren't like /a/ boy.

Last edited by NovaZero on Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sash/a/
Sash/a/

Male Posts : 55

PostSubject: Re: CBJP word of warning   CBJP word of warning - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 8:16 pm

NovaZero wrote:
Who freaking cares if you score 3rd place? You're being an ass and your skill isn't going to make up for that.

Of course, considering who you are, you probably take that as a compliment.

KBT. Consider /a/ boy a lost cause; knowing him, he'd escalate the situation even further. At the very least, try to defend the other foreigners who aren't like /a/ boy.

CBJP word of warning - Page 5 1276011626857

Last edited by Sash/a/ on Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

PostSubject: Re: CBJP word of warning   CBJP word of warning - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 8:17 pm

Sash/a/ wrote:
CBJP word of warning - Page 5 1276011626857
You see?
Back to top Go down
Desu
Master Poster
Master Poster
Desu

PostSubject: Re: CBJP word of warning   CBJP word of warning - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 8:24 pm

This is why Sash/a/ is actually worth something in my book.

Sash/a/ is like a lone wanderer,
If he meets someone then good,
Other wise,
He could care less.
Back to top Go down
KBTKaiser
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
KBTKaiser

PostSubject: Re: CBJP word of warning   CBJP word of warning - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 8:26 pm

so says the person who has LEFT the clan 3 times over minor crap and asked to be let back in every single goddamn time.
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

PostSubject: Re: CBJP word of warning   CBJP word of warning - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 8:30 pm

Hard bunch to deal with, they are.

Least Desu's nice enough to lend money. Even if it's primarily because he has too much of it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CBJP word of warning   CBJP word of warning - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

CBJP word of warning
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next