Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CBJP word of warning

Go down 
+30
FreedomFighter
udon-GE
Desu
B★RS
TaeTae
Kirishima
Segawa
Etherlight
Abolla
rei_hunter
Courius
Skulkraken
piroton
MightyPeanut
loliMaster
CapeMike
ChaosOmni
RST-00
KBTKaiser
koi
Izzy
Shin Majin
Dune
Andaros
ironpen27
Ichijo
FrozenEdge
Hyoka
Sean
NovaZero
34 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

Male Posts : 3141
Location : Bouncing on one of the Hurricane Arrows at Angel Academy

CBJP word of warning Empty
PostSubject: CBJP word of warning   CBJP word of warning EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 11:18 am

Apparently, the JP players are now IDing players who aren't Japanese. Any suspected player will be booted out of the room. Although according to KBTKaiser, they're supposedly cracking down on players who are most likely to cause lag. Anyone who still wants to play CBJP should check if they're able to connect with other players without causing any lag...and not reveal the fact that they aren't Japanese.

Yes, I was ID'd.

Swell. So much for the Lily Rain promo.

Last edited by NovaZero on Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sean
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Sean

Male Posts : 966

PostSubject: Re: CBJP word of warning   CBJP word of warning EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 11:23 am

I thought we fixed this problem by only being in ch6? >.<
Back to top Go down
http://xlythe.com
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

PostSubject: Re: CBJP word of warning   CBJP word of warning EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 11:24 am

Shuffle matches and Union Wars are universal; you connect with everyone regardless of channel.
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: CBJP word of warning   CBJP word of warning EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 11:25 am

Totally helps to have your IGN in Kanji.
Back to top Go down
FrozenEdge
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FrozenEdge

Male Posts : 1003

PostSubject: Re: CBJP word of warning   CBJP word of warning EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 11:25 am

just wait....we will have our chance.... we will IDing the jap players and do the same to them... and which i call REVENGE Twisted Evil

Last edited by FrozenEdge on Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://dreamself.me/d/ily1
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

PostSubject: Re: CBJP word of warning   CBJP word of warning EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 11:26 am

FrozenEdge wrote:
just wait....we will have our chance.... we will IDing the jap players and do the same to them... and i call REVENGE Twisted Evil
And how is that detrimental to the JP victim?
Back to top Go down
Ichijo
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Ichijo

PostSubject: Re: CBJP word of warning   CBJP word of warning EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 11:28 am

They won't be able to play with, I assume, cheaper Rt prices in EN.
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

PostSubject: Re: CBJP word of warning   CBJP word of warning EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 11:30 am

Ichijo wrote:
They won't be able to play with, I assume, cheaper Rt prices in EN.
They're most likely pros who already have whatever stuff they want back in JP. Being limited really won't do much.
Back to top Go down
ironpen27
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
ironpen27

Male Posts : 291

PostSubject: Re: CBJP word of warning   CBJP word of warning EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 11:39 am

so they're actually doing those IDing and stuff... i think ive been IDed just now o.0

and i didnt know about staying in channel 6 so...now i know!
Back to top Go down
Andaros
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 425

PostSubject: Re: CBJP word of warning   CBJP word of warning EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 12:17 pm

I don't play matches there much, mainly because of people causing lag, though I was surprised how well I connect to their servers. BTW, some of the IDing is probably not even because of lag, but they are more likely to try to boot a laggy ENG player than a non-laggy one. After all, where's the fun in booting you if they can just gang up on you and kick your ass?
Back to top Go down
Dune
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Dune

Male Posts : 1071

PostSubject: Re: CBJP word of warning   CBJP word of warning EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 12:43 pm

And this is another reason why I don't do arena...

and also why language barriers sux... creates so much hate between people...

and lag does as well apparently...

haters gonna hate.. even in Japan...
Back to top Go down
Shin Majin
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Shin Majin

Male Posts : 104

PostSubject: Re: CBJP word of warning   CBJP word of warning EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 1:01 pm

FrozenEdge wrote:
just wait....we will have our chance.... we will IDing the jap players and do the same to them... and which i call REVENGE Twisted Evil

Revenge is a petty and endless cycle, Frozen. Let's not go there.
Back to top Go down
Andaros
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: CBJP word of warning   CBJP word of warning EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 1:15 pm

Dune wrote:

eh, language barriers begin to fall as you begin to understand the Kanji just from sufficient exposure, but yeah there are always issues like this with online games.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Izzy

Male Posts : 190

PostSubject: Re: CBJP word of warning   CBJP word of warning EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 1:17 pm

Dune wrote:

That's why i wanna move away from this country. tired of being mistaken by the pplz of this land >.<
Back to top Go down
koi
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
koi

Female Posts : 388

PostSubject: Re: CBJP word of warning   CBJP word of warning EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 1:26 pm

Entering the room after the start and leaving immediately after an end looks like a temporary solution.
You don't appear on the list - you don't get kb'ed.
At least I don't think that they will be fast enough to kb you.

I really like the idea to wield banhammer, but it will only make the situation worse. We don't want to get an IP block, do we?

BTW there's a thread on SNS about some clans making a "private" room for themselves and kb'ing everyone else out of it. So we could expect something to be done about it.

Back to top Go down
KBTKaiser
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
KBTKaiser

PostSubject: Re: CBJP word of warning   CBJP word of warning EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 2:04 pm

And for the record, some people KNOW that anyone bearing my clan mark is likely to be foreign now. So if you find yourself booted, it's more likely than not a lag issue.
Back to top Go down
RST-00
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
RST-00

Male Posts : 132
Location : In west Philadelphia born and raised, On the playground was where I spent most of my days~

PostSubject: Re: CBJP word of warning   CBJP word of warning EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 6:56 pm

Oh well~
Doesn't really matter that much to me since CBJP won't even work for me. ¯\(°_o)/¯
Back to top Go down
http://cdn.anyhub.net/thebest404pageever/swf/rainboa.swf
ChaosOmni
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
ChaosOmni

Male Posts : 254

PostSubject: Re: CBJP word of warning   CBJP word of warning EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 8:35 pm

Oh wow.

I have to agree though, I'd be pretty pissed if a swarm of people were lagging down my game and it started effecting my game-play, especially if I was putting money into the game and laggy freeloaders waltz in who can't even talk to me or read what I'm saying to them.

Good thing I got FiOS, though it is a little slower through a WiFi card. I'd need a 50ft Cat5 to reach my PC, and drag it trough walls/ceilings to reach my PC to get the ful force. It's BS.

Also, I find this funny because I was drafted into a JP clan. Laughing

I wonder how long before they kick me out. Rolling Eyes

Another funny thing is they lag on me. They teleport all over the damn place, and it takes way too long to load simple things like the garage, etc. That's why I don't do arena so much. It's safer to stick to quests and use theta tickets for EXP/UC/DROP or theta triples... which you get from UC Garapon, thus feeding the cycle continuously.
Back to top Go down
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
CapeMike

Male Posts : 2079

PostSubject: Re: CBJP word of warning   CBJP word of warning EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 8:40 pm

I dunno...; had a good hour or 2 of Shuffle matches earlier without any issues...managed Best Support and Great Fighting Spirit in one match(on a small map, no less), and no-one seemed in any hurry to punt me....

Maybe have 1 or 2 people trying to foster better relations? Smile
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: CBJP word of warning   CBJP word of warning EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 9:18 pm

So right now they accept people who speak japanese ingame... If only I could type fast enough.
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

PostSubject: Re: CBJP word of warning   CBJP word of warning EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 9:38 pm

koi wrote:
BTW there's a thread on SNS about some clans making a "private" room for themselves and kb'ing everyone else out of it. So we could expect something to be done about it.
I think I entered one once. Both sides had a lot of members of one clan, so I likely stumbled into a clan war.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CBJP word of warning   CBJP word of warning EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 1:24 am

And I thought america had fast connection speeds.
But then, look at NZ, that speed below, is the fastest out of more that 300 people that I know. Fibre Optics only just started to get installed, and my house was lucky enough to be one of the first to get it installed. It's expected to cover all houses in Auckland by 2012.
But then the world is gonna end so no point really is there?? Apparently this country is infamous for its slow speed(according to BakaBT),
1mb/s of download speed on a torrent is super fast. But then, I was really let down when I went to Korea last year, at the 30mb/s or so speed.

Seriously NZ, get a move on bro.
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

PostSubject: Re: CBJP word of warning   CBJP word of warning EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 1:40 am

2012 aside, you mean me or New Zealand?
Back to top Go down
Andaros
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: CBJP word of warning   CBJP word of warning EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 1:46 am

the world isn't ending in 2012 lol
Back to top Go down
loliMaster
Newcomer
Newcomer
loliMaster

PostSubject: Re: CBJP word of warning   CBJP word of warning EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 1:57 am

Learn Japanese so you can explain yourself...like.....Ahhh~~I am in a coffee shop ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CBJP word of warning   CBJP word of warning Empty

Back to top Go down

CBJP word of warning
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next