Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So I have heard.

Go down 
+35
Thranduil
Kuzuha
Miko Miko Spark
BSusVier
Axanael
BARILLIAN
Aria
Kiraneko
JinNJuice
necrodrakath
Raven
Trill
Turkeysaur
Tryrant
Astral_Dono
Gerrion
Akhenderson
Ryuuichiro
HashiriyaR32
Koiro
MagicPotatoplz
Zwiebel Force
fhoeng
ppxeno
VeryMelon
LazyStevz
Suguri
kyarashotgun
CapeMike
zerocl
Kurt
Winty
That_Wiesel_Guy
LS3
AnTi90d
39 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

So I have heard. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So I have heard.   So I have heard. - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 8:02 am

Kuzuha wrote:
I guess we'll have to wait for the next nerfs --

I'm kinda done waiting for CS.
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

Male Posts : 3758

PostSubject: Re: So I have heard.   So I have heard. - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 8:06 am

That doesn't sound promising.

At least, assuming the beginner channel restriction changes are carried across to Trial room, that will be quite playable.
Back to top Go down
Thranduil
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Thranduil

PostSubject: Re: So I have heard.   So I have heard. - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 8:14 am

Which bots/parts were unbanned from Begginer Ruleset?
Back to top Go down
HashiriyaR32
Molcars Feasting
Molcars Feasting

Male Posts : 620

PostSubject: Re: So I have heard.   So I have heard. - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 8:17 am

Thranduil wrote:

Raystag (head still banned I think)
Accel Saber
Brigand Baron (his axe and shield arm are probably banned, only had axe on my haku Baron to check)
Ragna and Illgyrps AMJs
There's probably more.
Back to top Go down
http://www.idforums.net

PostSubject: Re: So I have heard.   So I have heard. - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 8:19 am

HashiriyaR32 wrote:
Thranduil wrote:

Raystag (head still banned I think)
Accel Saber
Brigand Baron (his axe and shield arm are probably banned, only had axe on my haku Baron to check)
Ragna and Illgyrps AMJs
There's probably more.

Ok, all hope is lost then.
Back to top Go down
beccadmgirl
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Female Posts : 1092

PostSubject: Re: So I have heard.   So I have heard. - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 9:08 am

Red-Brief J wrote:

AMJ is just a 1 slot placeholder with no other property, and both brigand's axe and shield are banned, just confirmed

Also, we're probably going to see alot more cloak eris now....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So I have heard.   So I have heard. - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 9:16 am

beccadmgirl wrote:
Red-Brief J wrote:

AMJ is just a 1 slot placeholder with no other property, and both brigand's axe and shield are banned, just confirmed

Also, we're probably going to see alot more cloak eris now....

Oh, misread that, still, game is pretty bad.
Back to top Go down
LazyStevz
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
LazyStevz

Male Posts : 135

PostSubject: Re: So I have heard.   So I have heard. - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 9:18 am

All this talk about nerfing bots and yet I'm still hoping for them to nerf the client. If anyone saw me perform yesterday you'd know how bad it was.
Back to top Go down
ppxeno
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
ppxeno

Male Posts : 553

PostSubject: Re: So I have heard.   So I have heard. - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 10:44 am

Wait I don't quite get the "Bug in which Stun Regain or other abilities that would activate during Crimson Veil, when no stun was being applied, only damage, has been fixed."
Does it mean you no longer restore HP when CV is activated (with stun regain)? Or you still restore some of the HP just like normally when you get stunned while CV is not activated
And does mean you won't refill HP when your sitting on a cactus with high tgh+CV?
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: So I have heard.   So I have heard. - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 10:51 am

You wouldn't refill HP when sitting on a cactus for a while already.
Back to top Go down
ppxeno
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
ppxeno

PostSubject: Re: So I have heard.   So I have heard. - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 11:00 am

Zwiebel Force wrote:
from what i know before, every bullet hits you is considered a stun and thus activated stun regain when you have your CV on..is it wrong?
Back to top Go down
beccadmgirl
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

PostSubject: Re: So I have heard.   So I have heard. - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 11:00 am

ppxeno wrote:
Wait I don't quite get the "Bug in which Stun Regain or other abilities that would activate during Crimson Veil, when no stun was being applied, only damage, has been fixed."
Does it mean you no longer restore HP when CV is activated (with stun regain)? Or you still restore some of the HP just like normally when you get stunned while CV is not activated
And does mean you won't refill HP when your sitting on a cactus with high tgh+CV?

From what I understand, while you're in crimson veil status, anything that require "stun" to activate will no longer activate. So stun regain won't activate while cv is activate, revenge tunes won't activate while you have cv activate. They will still activate normally when you get stunned outside of cv effect

ppxeno wrote:
Zwiebel Force wrote:
from what i know before, every bullet hits you is considered a stun and thus activated stun regain when you have your CV on..is it wrong?
They were treated as stun before during cv even though you were not stunned, but not anymore after this update
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: So I have heard.   So I have heard. - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 11:03 am

A cactus is not a bullet. They changed the cacti's hitboxes to do damage and stun you separately, somehow (I never look very deep into bug-abusing~). Anyways,pretty much what becca said I guess.
Back to top Go down
ppxeno
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
ppxeno

PostSubject: Re: So I have heard.   So I have heard. - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 11:05 am

beccadmgirl wrote:
ppxeno wrote:

From what I understand, while you're in crimson veil status, anything that require "stun" to activate will no longer activate. So stun regain won't activate while cv is activate, revenge tunes won't activate while you have cv activate. They will still activate normally when you get stunned outside of cv effect
So..that means you can activate revenge CV while in clearance, but you cant activate revenge clearance while in CV? scratch
But I kinda see the point now...while in CV you won't get stunned so stun regain will not activate either eh...
WELL SHIT time to change all the revenge CVs on mah lnds to revenge clearance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So I have heard.   So I have heard. - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 11:06 am

Lock please.
Back to top Go down
beccadmgirl
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

PostSubject: Re: So I have heard.   So I have heard. - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 11:06 am

Aww now I'm sad there will no longer be times during team fight where my 40 tgh disarmed fatty get geo bunkered to full hp sitting there waiting for death Sad
Back to top Go down
Raven
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Raven

Male Posts : 946

PostSubject: Re: So I have heard.   So I have heard. - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 12:49 pm

>Mfw my Haku carry bots can't just camp tornadoes anymore.

Everything else seems pretty good though.
Back to top Go down
Turkeysaur
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Turkeysaur

PostSubject: Re: So I have heard.   So I have heard. - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 1:09 pm

Suguri wrote:
Revenge tunes and Stun Regain don't activate through CV anymore

My 3x Clearance vanilla Hopvis...

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
HashiriyaR32
Molcars Feasting
Molcars Feasting

PostSubject: Re: So I have heard.   So I have heard. - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 2:55 pm

So they added and removed things from the ch3/beginner blacklist. I mentioned a few earlier, but here's a few more.

Blacklisted:
Air Raider core
Geograsis AM3
Ominus Scythe
Thorala AM3

Un-listed:
Accel Saber PARTS (yes, only the parts are unbanned, just as a clarification)
Back to top Go down
zerocl
Molcar Coming Out Of A Vase

Male Posts : 1404

PostSubject: Re: So I have heard.   So I have heard. - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 3:07 pm

What about Ion PS and Pierceguns?, Sorry to ask, but I can't test myself because LOLCRITICALERROR
Back to top Go down
http://www.lastfm.es/user/z3r0yqzaen
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: So I have heard.   So I have heard. - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 3:12 pm

Ion Ps is on the banlist. Didn't look for piercegun but the weapon banlist is pretty small and on the right side.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: So I have heard.   So I have heard. - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 3:18 pm

pierceguns are still banned.

Thoughts on resha nerf:

Meluc still does too much fucking damage. Vanic nerf is good because honestly any nerf is good, but it does nothing about her damage. If you have turn and run and hide for the duration of the debuff you'll have less damage output, but if you don't(you are still[probably][if you aren't terrible] a 500+hp S LND with 28+wlk and mobility carts) you can just dodge shit and shit damage on things until it wears off.

It makes things dedicated to killing her have an easier time killing her but the community doesn't want to use those to begin with, they just want to bitch, so this change won't help them. lol.
Back to top Go down
HashiriyaR32
Molcars Feasting
Molcars Feasting

PostSubject: Re: So I have heard.   So I have heard. - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 3:36 pm

Shino AC still unbanned.
Back to top Go down
zerocl

Male Posts : 1404

PostSubject: Re: So I have heard.   So I have heard. - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 3:49 pm

HashiriyaR32 wrote:
Shino AC still unbanned.
So is Renny AM3, but since day one :V
Back to top Go down
http://www.lastfm.es/user/z3r0yqzaen
Tuskin
Do not charge RT
Tuskin

Male Posts : 2811

PostSubject: Re: So I have heard.   So I have heard. - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 3:51 pm

Red-Brief J wrote:
Lock please.

So I have heard. - Page 5 PAqjlnKSo I have heard. - Page 5 PAqjlnKSo I have heard. - Page 5 PAqjlnKSo I have heard. - Page 5 PAqjlnKSo I have heard. - Page 5 PAqjlnKSo I have heard. - Page 5 PAqjlnKSo I have heard. - Page 5 PAqjlnKSo I have heard. - Page 5 PAqjlnKSo I have heard. - Page 5 PAqjlnKSo I have heard. - Page 5 PAqjlnKSo I have heard. - Page 5 PAqjlnK
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So I have heard.   So I have heard. - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

So I have heard.
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next