Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

any guides der how to counter card fags and those short boost users

Go down 
+6
NovaZero
RST-00
FrozenEdge
Courius
Abolla
Kasane_Teto
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Kasane_Teto
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Kasane_Teto

Male Posts : 586

any guides der how to counter card fags and those short boost users Empty
PostSubject: any guides der how to counter card fags and those short boost users   any guides der how to counter card fags and those short boost users EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 7:07 am

im getting pissed for those short boost users especially on those card fags...

they are hard to hit,got lots of HP,high TGH, and most of ol annoying...

they are more annoying than air units...

so any guides to counter them?

tnx in advance guys
Back to top Go down
Abolla
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Abolla

Female Posts : 617
Location : 2nd Star on the right and straight on till morning.

PostSubject: Re: any guides der how to counter card fags and those short boost users   any guides der how to counter card fags and those short boost users EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 7:12 am

Back to top Go down
Courius
Betrayed Abbey
Betrayed Abbey

Female Posts : 935

PostSubject: Re: any guides der how to counter card fags and those short boost users   any guides der how to counter card fags and those short boost users EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 8:08 am

most easy , use sure-stun weapon, or burn em to the crisp... they gonna got hard time to jump with the burn status make em run around like idiots... except they install anti burn catridge...
Back to top Go down
https://steamcommunity.com/id/Courina/
Kasane_Teto
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Kasane_Teto

PostSubject: Re: any guides der how to counter card fags and those short boost users   any guides der how to counter card fags and those short boost users EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 8:33 am

tnx for the guides guys...

i should try to crisp em...

cause i can carry burner better than the other weaps...

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
FrozenEdge
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FrozenEdge

Male Posts : 1003

PostSubject: Re: any guides der how to counter card fags and those short boost users   any guides der how to counter card fags and those short boost users EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 8:35 am

in my last days of the beta i just predict where they land while jumping and slash it with ouka to stun a little and gang it up

or use Saggit, find a good distance and railgun spam.... at least it works Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://dreamself.me/d/ily1
Kasane_Teto
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Kasane_Teto

PostSubject: Re: any guides der how to counter card fags and those short boost users   any guides der how to counter card fags and those short boost users EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 11:19 am

FrozenEdge wrote:
in my last days of the beta i just predict where they land while jumping and slash it with ouka to stun a little and gang it up

i think using ouka against card fag was hard coz fags got an high blackr8 that makes u throw away from em...
exept if u attack em in the back but that was a hard one to do too...

burner and lasers are the best choice for me...
Back to top Go down
RST-00
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
RST-00

Male Posts : 132
Location : In west Philadelphia born and raised, On the playground was where I spent most of my days~

PostSubject: Re: any guides der how to counter card fags and those short boost users   any guides der how to counter card fags and those short boost users EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 7:30 pm

Lasers bro.
Lasers.
any guides der how to counter card fags and those short boost users 12845210
Back to top Go down
http://cdn.anyhub.net/thebest404pageever/swf/rainboa.swf
Kasane_Teto
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Kasane_Teto

PostSubject: Re: any guides der how to counter card fags and those short boost users   any guides der how to counter card fags and those short boost users EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 8:17 pm

RST-00 wrote:
Lasers bro.
Lasers.
any guides der how to counter card fags and those short boost users 12845210

yahyah....
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

Male Posts : 3141
Location : Bouncing on one of the Hurricane Arrows at Angel Academy

PostSubject: Re: any guides der how to counter card fags and those short boost users   any guides der how to counter card fags and those short boost users EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 8:32 pm

1) Lasers
2) Burners
3) (Beam) Rifles from a distance
4) Winberrl's Bind
Back to top Go down
Courius
Betrayed Abbey
Betrayed Abbey

PostSubject: Re: any guides der how to counter card fags and those short boost users   any guides der how to counter card fags and those short boost users EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 9:53 pm

NovaZero wrote:
1) Lasers (Acid Laser and Raiko Laser are Best)
2) Burners (Grenade Works Tho due do Burn tho)
3) (Beam) Rifles from a distance
4) Winberrl's Bind
5) stun make weapon (elec gun, thunder rod, hammer-like weapon)
6) Spider Web / Slow (this one pretty famous in cbjb due spiderbot are UC Support bot)
7) Drawgun in Powerspot / Hypershot Buff (if you using Winberrl AM, make use got Supply Tune Ups)

Last edited by Courius on Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: any guides der how to counter card fags and those short boost users   any guides der how to counter card fags and those short boost users EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 9:54 pm

There are several ways to counter them, but I'll talk about the uncommon counters. For cardfags mostly.

Here are some uncommon examples:

Red Squealer AM's Impact Punch. The shockwave goes through shields.
Mighty Byne AM/AM2. Pilebunker should hit high enough to break the K-Shield given enough STR.
Blazed Baron AM2. Blaze Shot adds lot of strength and does good damage. AM3 (the Drill arm) may be good too.
Domiclown AM. The mutating arm melee's first move has a long range and, if used at the right range, swings right through the shield. (It does not hit anything in between the end of the arm and the joint connecting it to your robot)

Pulse/Electron guns and anything with such built into a part (e.g Tesladonna AM2 [Raiko + Elecgun]) can stun the card-thrower.

Tesladonna LG (and all variants). Dropping a Thunder Kick from above is usually unblocked unless cardfag is aiming up. And that usually wouldn't be so common if you are high enough.

Any. Weapon. With. Paralyzing. Tune.

Oh, and lastly... Grenade-type guns. (I've tested the Little Grenade at least and it works, assuming you can get close enough)
Back to top Go down
Courius
Betrayed Abbey
Betrayed Abbey

PostSubject: Re: any guides der how to counter card fags and those short boost users   any guides der how to counter card fags and those short boost users EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 9:57 pm

Hyoka wrote:

Oh, and lastly... Grenade-type guns. (I've tested the Little Grenade at least and it works, assuming you can get close enough)

Grenade for Wild Fire is work tho , the fact even Aim Lock for grenade pretty close, the grenade itself flying up moer far than rifle if you know how it works
Back to top Go down
Kasane_Teto
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Kasane_Teto

PostSubject: Re: any guides der how to counter card fags and those short boost users   any guides der how to counter card fags and those short boost users EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 12:02 am

i see...

so there are lots of ways countering the fags...

ol i know b4 was the lasers only...

btw i suck at using grenade weaps...

xD

but tnx...i'll try em on the nxt beta....

*i'll miss my adorable mechs*
Back to top Go down
FrozenEdge
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FrozenEdge

Male Posts : 1003

PostSubject: Re: any guides der how to counter card fags and those short boost users   any guides der how to counter card fags and those short boost users EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 12:16 am

yeah i will miss them all..... especially my walking d**k machine that lets me survive a match full of hoppers....
any guides der how to counter card fags and those short boost users ScreenShot_20101114_0527_00_865

RIP d**k machine...... you shall be avenged return to me....
Back to top Go down
http://dreamself.me/d/ily1
Kasane_Teto
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Kasane_Teto

PostSubject: Re: any guides der how to counter card fags and those short boost users   any guides der how to counter card fags and those short boost users EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 4:37 am

FrozenEdge wrote:
yeah i will miss them all..... especially my walking d**k machine that lets me survive a match full of hoppers....
any guides der how to counter card fags and those short boost users ScreenShot_20101114_0527_00_865

RIP d**k machine...... you shall be avenged return to me....

lmfao....haha....
Back to top Go down
Midona
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Midona

Male Posts : 608

PostSubject: Re: any guides der how to counter card fags and those short boost users   any guides der how to counter card fags and those short boost users EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 1:57 pm

I don't agree on two ideas :

- lasers : Using them, you're in card/bazooka sureshot range. You lose at least same amount than them. And they cost way less (for small robots using the quick land short boost). Only good against big cardfags users.
- Winberll : It work, but the roots don't work often as the range is somehow really close. If you succeed, the jumper rape you but you can hope a firend will rape him. If you fail, the jumper rape you. 25-75
Back to top Go down
Vareluxe
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 182

PostSubject: Re: any guides der how to counter card fags and those short boost users   any guides der how to counter card fags and those short boost users EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 6:53 am

brutal way:
build yourself good TGH STR WLK bot with shields, use WarHammer [buyable at shop, 41 power]. Jump towards the hopper/card spammer and slam them with the hammer = 60-100 damage. Using Viper Shield? it's broken in one stroke.
Also, Jet Hammer works well too.

more brutal way:
get Pacifar, 2 asura AMJ, Psycho Formula HD, 20 cost beam gun, get another Pacifar AM, so now you get 8 beamguns and 1 psygun aiming the hopper/card spammer which is mostly LND unit and weak against beam type weapon, get Burst Fire or wait under PS, see them on sight? spam the 9 guns and you'll see their shield(s) and robot blasted into piece before you.

safe way:
take a good range and use this following weapon while having your team mates your meat shield:
Psyguns, Missile, Howitzers, etc as long as it's with homing ability.
or, an air bot with Stardust Cannon [for hopper, since the hopper will likely a LND unit which weak against beams, and as a hopper, most of them have small body] or Omega Blaster [for card spammer with big-built body. shot directly on the top of them, and see 40-60 damage per shoot]

safest way:
run away Very Happy

-Vareluxe
Back to top Go down
Vareluxe
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 182

PostSubject: Re: any guides der how to counter card fags and those short boost users   any guides der how to counter card fags and those short boost users EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 7:02 am

My imagination kicks in and I know I must and I have the urge to write this.

Vareluxe wrote:

more brutal way:
get Pacifar, 2 asura AMJ, Psycho Formula HD, 20 cost beam gun, get another Pacifar AM, so now you get 8 beamguns and 1 psygun aiming the hopper/card spammer which is mostly LND unit and weak against beam type weapon, get Burst Fire or wait under PS, see them on sight? spam the 9 guns and you'll see their shield(s) and robot blasted into piece before you.

If I'm the pilot on Gundam-Pacifar with 8 beam guns and 1 psyguns, I'll modify the beam gun trace making it follows psygun's trace. that'll be awesome DD:
Back to top Go down
VietPho
Always Drunk
VietPho

Male Posts : 2202

PostSubject: Re: any guides der how to counter card fags and those short boost users   any guides der how to counter card fags and those short boost users EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 3:09 am

"Pacifar, 2 asura AMJ, Psycho Formula HD"

Can these be bought in the store? where do I get these things?
Back to top Go down
http://vietpho.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: any guides der how to counter card fags and those short boost users   any guides der how to counter card fags and those short boost users Empty

Back to top Go down

any guides der how to counter card fags and those short boost users
Page 1 of 1