Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Boost Run, Short Boost. etc etc charts

Go down 
+23
KoumakanScarlet
Aria
Shance
+RedCobra+
colfenor1337
Astral_Dono
GureYuki
Trill
Gerrion
Satoshi
Nymph~
HanaYuki ~nyan~
Aurum_Sol
Shaftronics
blead
reVelske
Senhime
donggyu
fggt
Eruwa
Retrias
Noirel
27 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Noirel
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Noirel

Female Posts : 191

Boost Run, Short Boost. etc etc charts Empty
PostSubject: Boost Run, Short Boost. etc etc charts   Boost Run, Short Boost. etc etc charts EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 11:30 am

Updated Boost run chart. Due to the +1 wlk breakpoint.
Spoiler:

Short Boost Chart
Land
Spoiler:
Non-Land
Spoiler:

Normal Walking vs Normal Running Chart
Spoiler:

Stun Regain Chart

The Numbers mean how much hp you recover.
Dem breakpoints
Spoiler:
reVelske wrote:
Soft Stun - flinch, caused by most weapons after dealing certain amount of damage. Alba missiles are particularly good at soft stunning in quick succession.

Hard Stun - Spin and temporary booster cut, caused from most missiles, bazookas and medium strength melee, also common on Paralyze-tuned weapons of low/medium Force.

Rotation Stun - Double spin and kills flight, caused by high powered melees and other attack with high stun properties (LL Blast Baz), also common on Paralyze-tuned weapon of high Force (Bazookas).

And the HP healed is fixed AFAIK.

Hurricane Blow counts as a Rotation Stun, not sure with Fire Pillar, probably soft.

Credits go to CBJP people who took their time to experiment with these.

Notes:

The Short boost chart is still under research due to the 1-10s which we still don't know.
reVelske wrote:
Regarding the Short Boost chart, just like to point out that it's specifically for LND, the FLY hop breakpoints are universal since nobody gets any FLY bonus, but the WLK hop breakpoints are different for non-LND and is not noted on the chart.

And I have no idea what the 1-10 marked on the chart represent, they correlate to the brekapoints, sure, but why are they marked on only a selected few?
Thx Rev

Last edited by Noirel on Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:03 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Retrias
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Retrias

PostSubject: Re: Boost Run, Short Boost. etc etc charts   Boost Run, Short Boost. etc etc charts EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 12:11 pm

thank you noa, this chart is for land only?
Back to top Go down
Noirel
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Noirel

PostSubject: Re: Boost Run, Short Boost. etc etc charts   Boost Run, Short Boost. etc etc charts EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 1:29 pm

Affects all types of bots USING boost run.

Edit: Requesting PIN / Sticky
Back to top Go down
Eruwa
Eruwa

PostSubject: Re: Boost Run, Short Boost. etc etc charts   Boost Run, Short Boost. etc etc charts EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 9:26 am

Question: What are those red rectangles on some stats?

And thx for the chart~
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

Male Posts : 5770

PostSubject: Re: Boost Run, Short Boost. etc etc charts   Boost Run, Short Boost. etc etc charts EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 12:17 pm

Noirel wrote:
Affects all types of bots USING boost run.

Doesnt the words at top left of the pic mean "land type boost run..."??
Back to top Go down
donggyu
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Boost Run, Short Boost. etc etc charts   Boost Run, Short Boost. etc etc charts EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 2:32 pm

The red boxes are those that needed to be checked/unsure of at the time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boost Run, Short Boost. etc etc charts   Boost Run, Short Boost. etc etc charts EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 7:48 pm

[Useless comment]

Last edited by LXE on Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Senhime
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Senhime

Male Posts : 563

PostSubject: Re: Boost Run, Short Boost. etc etc charts   Boost Run, Short Boost. etc etc charts EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 10:00 am

Updated ;3
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

Male Posts : 3758

PostSubject: Re: Boost Run, Short Boost. etc etc charts   Boost Run, Short Boost. etc etc charts EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 10:12 am

Regarding the Short Boost chart, just like to point out that it's specifically for LND, the FLY hop breakpoints are universal since nobody gets any FLY bonus, but the WLK hop breakpoints are different for non-LND and is not noted on the chart.

And I have no idea what the 1-10 marked on the chart represent, they correlate to the brekapoints, sure, but why are they marked on only a selected few?
Back to top Go down
blead
[Administrator]
[Administrator]
blead

Male Posts : 2370

PostSubject: Re: Boost Run, Short Boost. etc etc charts   Boost Run, Short Boost. etc etc charts EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 10:49 am

Maybe the marked spots are tested spots.
And other spots are left out because they're too hard to test and/or should be theoretically right.

?
Back to top Go down
Shaftronics
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Shaftronics

Male Posts : 649

PostSubject: Re: Boost Run, Short Boost. etc etc charts   Boost Run, Short Boost. etc etc charts EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 12:05 pm

If it isn't obvious enough;

The Marked Spots are optimally what you should aim for; They have the minimal walk and fly needed for that tier of speed.
Back to top Go down
Senhime
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Senhime

PostSubject: Re: Boost Run, Short Boost. etc etc charts   Boost Run, Short Boost. etc etc charts EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 12:06 pm

I think blead theory is right.
Maybe we should cooperate with CBJP on testing these.[[

And meh, just get some 28 wlk or 30+ wlk on lnd for max potiental and less cost.
Screw fly, it dont affect much.
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

Male Posts : 5770

PostSubject: Re: Boost Run, Short Boost. etc etc charts   Boost Run, Short Boost. etc etc charts EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 12:25 pm

What do those number in normal run chart mean??
Back to top Go down
Senhime
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Senhime

PostSubject: Re: Boost Run, Short Boost. etc etc charts   Boost Run, Short Boost. etc etc charts EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 1:09 pm

@tggt
The breakpoints on the left is walking breakpoints, while on the right is running breakpoints.
The number showing in the chart is the time to finish a certain distant.
Base on the chart, add some fly in will only increase some 0.0x~0.x sec (not much)
So you could tank fly and save moe slots.
Back to top Go down
Aurum_Sol
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Aurum_Sol

PostSubject: Re: Boost Run, Short Boost. etc etc charts   Boost Run, Short Boost. etc etc charts EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 3:41 pm

Senhime wrote:
@tggt
The breakpoints on the left is walking breakpoints, while on the right is running breakpoints.
The number showing in the chart is the time to finish a certain distant.
Base on the chart, add some fly in will only increase some 0.0x~0.x sec (not much)
So you could tank fly and save moe slots.

the values fly gives to the walk and run breakpoints are most likely to show that it has no effect on the bot movement speed (seeing as the effects jump up and down randomly)
the differences displayed are most likely due to other factors and not real differences caused by fly

for the shortboost chart:

the numbers seem to be the actually tested values ( from the looks of the shortboost table, they started in tier 5, got the basic idea for how the table would look and proceeded to use the minimal amount of tests based on the shape of tier 5 )

so basically, if your going for high walk values for shortboost, you are still using untested values (however, logic tells you an estimated outcome - its just not confirmed)

edit:

oh yeah, before i forget it:
if anyone would be kind enough to translate the stun regain table?

TGH | ??? | ??? | ???
---------------------------

the question marks are what i am refering too :D

edit2:

meh, just noticed that blead allready stated the obvious with the shortboost table >.<

Last edited by Aurum_Sol on Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
<Fenrir>
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
<Fenrir>

Male Posts : 171

PostSubject: Re: Boost Run, Short Boost. etc etc charts   Boost Run, Short Boost. etc etc charts EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 3:50 pm

Somebody please explain Stun Regain chart? What do those numbers mean next to TGH?
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

PostSubject: Re: Boost Run, Short Boost. etc etc charts   Boost Run, Short Boost. etc etc charts EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 4:18 pm

Soft Stun, Hard Stun, Rotation Stun and the HP healed based on the stun strength/TGH
Back to top Go down
HanaYuki ~nyan~
HanaYuki ~nyan~

PostSubject: Re: Boost Run, Short Boost. etc etc charts   Boost Run, Short Boost. etc etc charts EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 8:10 pm

thank u noirel nyaa...#em3
Back to top Go down
Nymph~
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Nymph~

PostSubject: Re: Boost Run, Short Boost. etc etc charts   Boost Run, Short Boost. etc etc charts EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 8:35 pm

can someone fully translate those tables, i can't read japanese at all
I only know
ああああああああああああああ = aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa #em5
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

PostSubject: Re: Boost Run, Short Boost. etc etc charts   Boost Run, Short Boost. etc etc charts EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 2:15 am

Everything is already labelled, what more is there to be translated?
Back to top Go down
Nymph~
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Nymph~

PostSubject: Re: Boost Run, Short Boost. etc etc charts   Boost Run, Short Boost. etc etc charts EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 2:28 am

stun regain chart, yes i read your explanation above, but i just got @.@ when i read japanese label, it's percent HP based, percent damage based, or fixed no matter how much your HP/got damaged
and how about strong knockback such as daedBC/etc

ps : i noticed tornadoes can activated revenge tunes, also pillar, which kind of stun are those ?
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

PostSubject: Re: Boost Run, Short Boost. etc etc charts   Boost Run, Short Boost. etc etc charts EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 3:13 am

Soft Stun - flinch, caused by most weapons after dealing certain amount of damage. Alba missiles are particularly good at soft stunning in quick succession.

Hard Stun - Spin and temporary booster cut, caused from most missiles, bazookas and medium strength melee, also common on Paralyze-tuned weapons of low/medium Force.

Rotation Stun - Double spin and kills flight, caused by high powered melees and other attack with high stun properties (LL Blast Baz), also common on Paralyze-tuned weapon of high Force (Bazookas).

Hurricane Blow counts as a Rotation Stun, not sure with Fire Pillar, probably soft.
Back to top Go down
Nymph~
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Nymph~

PostSubject: Re: Boost Run, Short Boost. etc etc charts   Boost Run, Short Boost. etc etc charts EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 3:29 am

reVelske wrote:

thanks #em3 #em3 #em3
i don't know there are several type of stun

Boost Run, Short Boost. etc etc charts 8qTPW
#em3 #em3 #em3
Back to top Go down
Noirel
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Noirel

PostSubject: Re: Boost Run, Short Boost. etc etc charts   Boost Run, Short Boost. etc etc charts EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 10:30 pm

I'll just put up how to read those once I get home.

Edit: I'LL JUST MAKE AN ENGLISH CHART ONCE I GET HOME D:

Edit2: I'll make the chart after I finish my finals project.
Back to top Go down
Satoshi
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Satoshi

Male Posts : 156

PostSubject: Re: Boost Run, Short Boost. etc etc charts   Boost Run, Short Boost. etc etc charts EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 10:45 pm

Normal Walking vs Normal Running Chart

numbers everywhere D; I just want to know what brun stats are faster than 36 walk ;_;
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boost Run, Short Boost. etc etc charts   Boost Run, Short Boost. etc etc charts Empty

Back to top Go down

Boost Run, Short Boost. etc etc charts
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next