Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

just a suggestion

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dokuro
Newcomer
Newcomer
Dokuro

Female Posts : 12

just a suggestion Empty
PostSubject: just a suggestion   just a suggestion EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 1:25 am

For a certain mod *coughseancough* to not lock topics after someone posts that they don't like it. Now he can't even get any suggestions for his 'awesome' userbars so I think he just did it just so nobody could criticize him anymore. I mean if you want everyone to be nice then edit that one persons post and not lock the topic so you're safe from any bad feedback.
Back to top Go down

just a suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: just a suggestion   just a suggestion EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 1:32 am

Tbh Mayhem locks much more posts than Sean.
Yes sometimes, its unreasonable.

Since Mayhem changed his sig,
just a suggestion Deal_with_it_dog_gif
Thats life.
Back to top Go down
Sean
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Sean

Male Posts : 966

just a suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: just a suggestion   just a suggestion EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 1:46 am

Dokuro wrote:
For a certain mod *coughseancough* to not lock topics after someone posts that they don't like it. Now he can't even get any suggestions for his 'awesome' userbars so I think he just did it just so nobody could criticize him anymore. I mean if you want everyone to be nice then edit that one persons post and not lock the topic so you're safe from any bad feedback.

I only locked it because of Dwlr... -_-
Back to top Go down
http://xlythe.com
Sash/a/
Sash/a/

Male Posts : 55

just a suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: just a suggestion   just a suggestion EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 1:48 am

Sean24 wrote:
Dokuro wrote:

Dwlr Beta player tags are good.
Back to top Go down
Sean
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Sean

just a suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: just a suggestion   just a suggestion EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 1:51 am

Sash/a/ wrote:
Sean24 wrote:
Dokuro wrote:

I never said they weren't. I think he tags are good but that doesn't give him any reason to go bashing on mine. -_- And no, it's not just a little criticism, He's always bashing on me and I don't like it...
Back to top Go down
Sash/a/
Sash/a/

just a suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: just a suggestion   just a suggestion EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 1:52 am

Sean24 wrote:
Sash/a/ wrote:
Sean24 wrote:
Dokuro wrote:

I never said they weren't. I think he tags are good but that doesn't give him any reason to go bashing on mine. -_- And no, it's not just a little criticism, He's always bashing on me and I don't like it...

Thats cause you two are rivals.
Back to top Go down
Sean
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Sean

just a suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: just a suggestion   just a suggestion EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 1:54 am

Sash/a/ wrote:
Sean24 wrote:
Sash/a/ wrote:
Sean24 wrote:
Dokuro wrote:

I don't want to be rivals with anyone. I try to get along with everyone the best I can until they just tick me off.
Back to top Go down
Sash/a/
Sash/a/

just a suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: just a suggestion   just a suggestion EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 1:58 am

sunjae429 wrote:

Thats life.

https://cosmicbreak.forumotion.com/the-lounge-f6/should-sash-a-be-banned-t1090.htm

lol u mad
Back to top Go down

just a suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: just a suggestion   just a suggestion EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 2:04 am

I only locked 2 threads so far... Cool, I already beat Sean apparently! cheers
Back to top Go down
Feign
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Feign

just a suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: just a suggestion   just a suggestion EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 2:12 am

Sash/a/ wrote:
sunjae429 wrote:

Thats life.

https://cosmicbreak.forumotion.com/the-lounge-f6/should-sash-a-be-banned-t1090.htm

lol u mad
But at least he's clearly dealing with it. That goes a long way.
Back to top Go down

just a suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: just a suggestion   just a suggestion EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 5:20 am

Sean24 wrote:
Sash/a/ wrote:
Sean24 wrote:
Sash/a/ wrote:
Sean24 wrote:
Dokuro wrote:

I don't want to be rivals with anyone. I try to get along with everyone the best I can until they just tick me off.

And you locked our names. And I didn't even tick you off, did I?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

just a suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: just a suggestion   just a suggestion Empty

Back to top Go down

just a suggestion
Page 1 of 1