Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Suggestion on CB

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
dreamdragoonxd
Newcomer
Newcomer

Male Posts : 7

Suggestion on CB Empty
PostSubject: Suggestion on CB   Suggestion on CB EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 10:29 am

Hello i'm just posting a suggestion for CB but i dont know is this a right place to post it or not. So i hope someone will tell me either i'm posting the right thread. Well this is what happened ->

I was a CB player for past 2 years. Due to some circumstances i cant play right after until 2 years later. When i was back i saw many thing was different and i manage to get a kind clan invited me to join in. So after a certain days one of my guild mate were discussing about CB which getting less player online. So after i join the discussion and i think i gives out some opinions. No offence this is just opinion and hope people will give me some good opinions too. Very Happy

1. Cosmic break should gives a better attention on mission and quest. I mean example is the Unexplored planet Arcantus. People who get top 5th or 3rd rank will get his everyday rewards until someone who replace their ranking. Reason is because there are few players who play Arcantus who reach hundreds floor and get nothing with top rankings. This wasted their time and may make a reason who less likely to play Cosmic Break. Giving top ranking rewards and rewards boards for each mission and quest will make much more attention. ( Even the rewards is too cheap, people will not bother it)

2. Make a period usage for every zeros instead of nerfing. Zeros will have a limited period and will be locked once their playtime is over and it will be locked until they bought item like unlock from shops(for arena) .EG I use eris for only 3 hours and will be locked and will need to use item unlock from shops for them to be use again . This is the topic which may get most conflict but i think its better since nerfed zeros still make them a MVP player. But there are advantages for this is because :

-Player will just using even nerfed bots and getting himself MVP. And when get MVP they get stronger as they got more uc from rewards. Thus thwy will just spamming zeros and get good rewards. Making locking zero bots system will just balance those player uc gain.

-Make many player that other bots is a good bot too! When zero is locked and player used other normal bots, they will find themselves becoming a poor player.I was using zeros too and get a good kills but when i use other bots i find myself actually a feeders. And when i got myself trained using normal bots and back to zeros, i was indeed a great MVP player. So i hope this will help players too in gameplay instead of spamming zeros.

3. Bazaar. I dont know is this a good opinions but i think CB should make bazaar sell those even rt item excepts gold rewards gara. I got tons of Silver rate Mech is like 500++ but i cant sell them. Eventually i got multiple same type mech which is useless for me. So i hope CB will allow few more item to be bazaarable.

4. Chaos room. The reward for chaos room even we completed is
summer coins X1
finals ballot X1
3 rank point
80+ exp for each character

so i think this is not able to make much attention. Many people was keep on their effort to keep on trying with different strategy with fits on different type of players even they failed many times. Paying their hard effort for cheap reward will not entertain many players.

5. Events. I think CB should make a better events.There are few different type event i should give some suggestion:
-Give away events.
Ipad give away isnt an ideal event. I prefer that CB will gives more better item releated like CB Limited edition wallpaper, plush toy, nendroids which is much more valuable than ipad. Value of an item doesn't really depends on the item costs. I think this Ipad event doesnt really entertain many players as they think its 3 and no one will really think themselves as those 3 who selected. A cheap item like wallpaper, nendroids or somethings else but its limited edition with more price to giveaway will much more suitable.

-In game events
I can give some better suggestion like GM pairing events. Each team have 1 GM. Each team should work with their respective GM and defeated other team, Whichever team is winner will get a set of item(EG: weapon, parts or materials). This will not only help to improve the game but also enhance a good team work.

-Items
Create a special room which is nearly impossible for quest/mission! The quest will have limited time and its harder than extreme mode(maybe nearly impossible mode) which also make players life miserable. But the rewards can be called legendary item(which cannot obtain anywhere except getting from quest/mission) which is really useful(maybe legendary item have more than 3 slot of tune up or have a good usage on it). Of course CB will need to think out their mind which make player having miserable time on doing this nearly impossible quest/mission.

So i think these of the suggestion which i was think which can improve CB. Hope CB will give a thought of it. Thanks! Smile
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

Suggestion on CB Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion on CB   Suggestion on CB EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 10:54 am

This is just a fan forum. If you want Cyberstep to hear it, send a mail to them.

We are not related to Cyberstep in any way, so your suggestion will not make it to them. Ever.
Back to top Go down
exoakutsu
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
exoakutsu

Male Posts : 707

Suggestion on CB Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion on CB   Suggestion on CB EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 11:13 am

Locking bots ppl payed for
Asking GMs to play the game
Trading rt stuff
Those are some tall orders
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

Female Posts : 4410

Suggestion on CB Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion on CB   Suggestion on CB EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 11:55 am

dreamdragoonxd wrote:
2. Make a period usage for every zeros instead of nerfing. Zeros will have a limited period and will be locked once their playtime is over and it will be locked until they bought item like unlock from shops(for arena) .EG I use eris for only 3 hours and will be locked and will need to use item unlock from shops for them to be use again.
Now I understand that you hate Zeros and stuff, but locking a robot people have paid for?

"Hey, you spend a bunch of money for this robot! Now you have to pay more if you want to use it!"
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

Female Posts : 4660

Suggestion on CB Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion on CB   Suggestion on CB EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 11:57 am

Well, we can argue and complain about to refine his idea(s) no?

1.) We've been asking for this. Cosmic Break is a more PVPOrientedVersion of C21, which is primarily a Quest/Adventure Type Game with Bot Customizations. There has been a time in where they gave out things when you top certain missions before... but they haven't done those in a -long- time.

2.) Limiting Bot usage just tells the consumer to, "DONT CHARGE EVER AGAIN!" or not play at all. Its probably the only way Cyberstep earns profits after all. So i doubt this would get there.

3) Yessss, unfortunately, other cosmic break servers dont have bazaar, because of their 'weird' UC Shop. (Brickgales are UC~) but even in CB-EN, we still couldn't trade Thoarla LGs that were bought from shop that's UC... But yeah, Cyberstep just wants to lag your internet more with 500000+ Parts. :3

4) Dunno, never played Chaos Room.

5)
- GIVE AWAY EVENTS
^ Cosmic Break Korea has been doing this. Every round of the corner, they give freebots, cubes and weapons to shape their meta. I mean every RT Gara release is just plain and stupid, while f2p players are stuck with whatever shit they've been using for months that can barely get them Top 10. Korea has given lots of things to their playerbase, Flapjacks, Gyallandbard, Albatreos, Vector Eagle, Vanguard Axer, Shock Bazooka Mod, Thoarla AM3, Lancelot K-Shield, LL Bulk Blast... Seraph Crimrose HD for the very old players, etc.... Even as far as giving players a chance to get 2s RT Bots for UC (Fia, Aila, Regina, Ion, Katalina, Lala, Vanguard Lancer, Psycho Cluster, Butterflea B, and etc.)

INGAME Events
^ Again, prime example is Cosmic Break Korea, they use 2 GMs and fight it out, while the players bet (In Forums of course). They sometimes play the Rank Roullete Game Event, in where, they come into arena and fight around, then afterwards at the RESULTS Screen, they roll a number, whoever has that number gets prizes (Ranging from 50,000 UC to 2 Robot Cube GAMMAs or [Ro] Event Cube)

^ Brazil also has GMs playing non GM bots to give players a sense that, they're here, doing their job. and also maintaining balance if ever. You wont see Ramune or Tempura doing this. At. All.

^ ITEMS
I got nohting, but having Arcantus as a source of Ex Materials, why not.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter
Sponsored content

Suggestion on CB Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion on CB   Suggestion on CB Empty

Back to top Go down

Suggestion on CB
Page 1 of 1