Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Momiji Build Blitz

Go down 
+7
Winty
Suguri
exoakutsu
SuperNova.pt
kyarashotgun
Zwiebel Force
Aofie
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Aofie
Newcomer
Newcomer

Male Posts : 6

Momiji Build Blitz Empty
PostSubject: Momiji Build Blitz   Momiji Build Blitz EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 10:15 pm

Recently, got a Momiji.. I'm trying the Blitz route.. X: Any tips or advice what I should do or fix on this build?
【Robot Name】
Momiji

【Parts】
BD: Momiji BD
 : Dual Slayer Bit
 : Momiji LG [High Tech Alpha] [High Tech Alpha] [Tech]
 : Momiji HD [Run] [High Tech Alpha] [High Tech Alpha]
  : Silver Headphones [Run]
  : Kanzashi Shuriken
 : Momiji BS [Run] [Run] [Run]
 : Momiji AM [Slow] [Slow] [Slow]
  : Cheer Pom-pon [Run] [Run] [Run]
 : Momiji AM2 [High Supply] [High Supply] [High Supply]
  : Cheer Pom-pon [Run] [Run] [Run]

【Config Check】
COST: OK
BS: OK
LG: OK

【Stats】
TYPE: 陸
SIZE: S
COST: 1330
CAPA: 1340
HP: 434
STR: 13
TEC: 21
WLK: 36
FLY: 8
TGH: 9

LEVEL: 12

【Cartridges】
Capacity +70×6
Stealth System
Zero Cartridge×4
Ninja Run

【必要素材】
Hidora Cosmos×12
Fudara Cosmos×4
Twode Cosmos×3
Fourda Cosmos×3
Red Chip×40
Rainbow Chip×57
Stabilizer×41
Engine Shaft×55
Rapid Crystal×81
Drum Magazine×27
Guide Circuit×28
Snail Liquid×99
Prism Glass×33
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

Momiji Build Blitz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Momiji Build Blitz   Momiji Build Blitz EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 4:45 am

But you're already causing Slow turn.

But your damage wil be so low.

But there's no Broad Radar.

But we already had several topics about her.
Back to top Go down
kyarashotgun
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
kyarashotgun

Male Posts : 645

Momiji Build Blitz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Momiji Build Blitz   Momiji Build Blitz EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 5:09 am

Zwiebel Force wrote:

Shut up.

It's a very nice build OK.

More fuckers to rape in arena OK.
Back to top Go down
SuperNova.pt
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
SuperNova.pt

Male Posts : 624

Momiji Build Blitz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Momiji Build Blitz   Momiji Build Blitz EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 5:59 am

People keep using momiji like an rightclickhardurrmelee

AHAHAHAHAH
Back to top Go down
Aofie
Newcomer
Newcomer

Momiji Build Blitz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Momiji Build Blitz   Momiji Build Blitz EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 11:46 am

Zwiebel Force wrote:

I know her ranged skills cause slow turn, but I want to be able to slow more constantly with her melee attacks as well.
And I'm not really a fan of broad radar.
What should I do to make my damage higher then?

Last edited by Aofie on Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
exoakutsu
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
exoakutsu

Male Posts : 707

Momiji Build Blitz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Momiji Build Blitz   Momiji Build Blitz EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 11:55 am

Welcome to the windy city, your gonna get stun locked into oblivion with a 9 tgh melee land.
Back to top Go down
Aofie
Newcomer
Newcomer

Momiji Build Blitz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Momiji Build Blitz   Momiji Build Blitz EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 11:59 am

exoakutsu wrote:
Welcome to the windy city, your gonna get stun locked into oblivion with a 9 tgh melee land.
Well, I've read that she had iframes when she dashes I think it was ninja run? or shadow step.
Back to top Go down
exoakutsu
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
exoakutsu

Momiji Build Blitz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Momiji Build Blitz   Momiji Build Blitz EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 3:45 pm

Aofie wrote:
exoakutsu wrote:
Well, I've read that she had iframes when she dashes I think it was ninja run? or shadow step.

Ninja walk makes you invisible at the cost of boost, not immune to lock on and stuns. Shadow step is her counter in which it is a dash, but it is considerably garbage and a waste of a cart.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

Momiji Build Blitz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Momiji Build Blitz   Momiji Build Blitz EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 4:09 pm

imo it's only garbage because it's a TEC based counter on a STR based route. The damage multipliers seemed identical to nemlim mellow's counter from what I remember from testing it.
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

Momiji Build Blitz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Momiji Build Blitz   Momiji Build Blitz EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 5:07 pm

speaking of this route being strength based, the build in the opening post sure does have tec tunes.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Momiji Build Blitz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Momiji Build Blitz   Momiji Build Blitz EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 5:45 pm

Well this thread is about blitz, the counter's on the flare route.
Back to top Go down
Aurum_Sol
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Aurum_Sol

Momiji Build Blitz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Momiji Build Blitz   Momiji Build Blitz EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 6:03 pm

didnt they both have counter ?
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Momiji Build Blitz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Momiji Build Blitz   Momiji Build Blitz EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 6:37 pm

no idea, I don't have a momiji

People with flare momis that wanted me to report it being tec based insisted it was flare-only so idk
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

Momiji Build Blitz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Momiji Build Blitz   Momiji Build Blitz EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 6:46 pm

oh i did not know which route it was on
ok
Back to top Go down
exoakutsu
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
exoakutsu

Momiji Build Blitz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Momiji Build Blitz   Momiji Build Blitz EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 7:08 pm

Both routes have the counter. Even still, I prefer another guard cart to the dash counter.
Back to top Go down
Senior Grey
[Donator]
[Donator]
Senior Grey

Momiji Build Blitz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Momiji Build Blitz   Momiji Build Blitz EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 12:57 am

For Carts, unless you really want them, I suggest:

Throw away the Sacred Art (counter). It has some use in some scenarios (1vs1), but it will mostly get you killed (forced into a fly state). Plus, it only does 1 damage.

Throw away the Wind Runner (that air dash thing) too. You're forced into a fly state when you use it, and with fly that low, you're pretty much a free target. You can use it to dodge a shot or two, but what about the following shots?

I'd personally get a different dash cart since I really dislike Momiji's Shadowstep. It doesn't have the quirks that make Kagetama's Shadow Step unique aside from being invisible.
Back to top Go down
Aofie
Newcomer
Newcomer

Momiji Build Blitz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Momiji Build Blitz   Momiji Build Blitz EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 7:25 pm

Suguri wrote:
imo it's only garbage because it's a TEC based counter on a STR based route. The damage multipliers seemed identical to nemlim mellow's counter from what I remember from testing it.
Wait so.. Blitz isn't tec based? I thought it was so many people have been telling me its tec based.. so is it str based or not? I'm confused.
Senior Grey wrote:
For Carts, unless you really want them, I suggest:

Throw away the Sacred Art (counter). It has some use in some scenarios (1vs1), but it will mostly get you killed (forced into a fly state). Plus, it only does 1 damage.

Throw away the Wind Runner (that air dash thing) too. You're forced into a fly state when you use it, and with fly that low, you're pretty much a free target. You can use it to dodge a shot or two, but what about the following shots?

I'd personally get a different dash cart since I really dislike Momiji's Shadowstep. It doesn't have the quirks that make Kagetama's Shadow Step unique aside from being invisible.
Ooh. Okay thank you I've been hearing that it was like kagetama's.. well similiar to it didn't know it had those issues P:
Back to top Go down
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster
Koiro

Male Posts : 5490

Momiji Build Blitz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Momiji Build Blitz   Momiji Build Blitz EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 7:53 pm

Aofie wrote:
Suguri wrote:
Wait so.. Blitz isn't tec based? I thought it was so many people have been telling me its tec based.. so is it str based or not? I'm confused.
I think what he was trying to say is that this TEC based counter is also on Flare path's route, Flare path's route being STR type. Blitz path, however, is indeed TEC based, so the counter makes a little bit more sense being on that route. But it doesn't work with Flare path's route, since a STR based path has a TEC based counter (Someone correct me on this if I am wrong.).
Back to top Go down
Aofie
Newcomer
Newcomer

Momiji Build Blitz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Momiji Build Blitz   Momiji Build Blitz EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 8:37 pm

Koiro10 wrote:
Aofie wrote:
Suguri wrote:
I think what he was trying to say is that this TEC based counter is also on Flare path's route, Flare path's route being STR type. Blitz path, however, is indeed TEC based, so the counter makes a little bit more sense being on that route. But it doesn't work with Flare path's route, since a STR based path has a TEC based counter (Someone correct me on this if I am wrong.).
No.. now that I think if it you're right I was just so confused. P:
Back to top Go down
星羽流
Newcomer
Newcomer

Momiji Build Blitz Empty
PostSubject: blitz suggestion=]   Momiji Build Blitz EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 1:29 pm

Hi, I am Star.
U guys may know i love momiji very much and i finally get her in few weeks ago.
And i only get 1 momiji (i troll 2XXUSD but fail to get another one...after getting this).

I am a blitz momiji too.
But my way is to give up her melee, to be said, use less.
The way I tune may little bit strange for you guys,
but i discover that she is quite good after tuning like this,
here's my way of tuning her:

The main pt is use both main weapons,
1. Kunai: it isn't week, but most of us would not play it,
my way is to tune @ least 2x 15%range -10%ammo for it
the range: 325 and it is suitable for shooting far-away arts and even airs,
it still has 80 ammo and it is very enough for her,
i'm thinking to tune speed for it too, but need to observe the power of it.
but accuracy is the most difficult part for kunai, needa train my skill.

2. Dirk: it is op, i compare some of the gatling and dirk, momiji's dirk does not have a high force, but with debuff even 1 hit,
my current test is :15% ammo; 15%range -10%ammo; 15%speed -10%ammo,
the final one is : 665 ammo; 287 range; 494 speed.
It is far (although i dun think it is enough) and high speed,
the accuracy is better than b4,
a little bit problem is she often needs ammo for gatling dirk if she is not dying in a battle.

At last, i would say she is really fun, as i dun like playing eris and resha...this zero provide a good chance to think about how she can be better, and she needs skills, especially in how to escape and annoy others like a ninja. She cannot do as much damage as resha or eris does, but she contributes to the battlefield as well.

C if it is useful for you guys, or maybe it is only suitable for me=]
anyway, i would like to post some pic here=] i just want to show how the debuff gains contribution. Thankyou.!

[img]Momiji Build Blitz Screen11[/img]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Momiji Build Blitz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Momiji Build Blitz   Momiji Build Blitz Empty

Back to top Go down

Momiji Build Blitz
Page 1 of 1