Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Weapon suggestion

Go down 
+4
Zwelivelle
Ryuuichiro
Poppet
hatescammer
8 posters
AuthorMessage
hatescammer
Newcomer
Newcomer

Weapon suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Weapon suggestion   Weapon suggestion EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 9:59 am

Any weapon suggestion for my crimrose? (Perfered UC or easy to get method without using RT)
If can also parts that are UC friendly ( cause started playing less than a week ago)
Back to top Go down
Poppet
Abbey Cry
Abbey Cry

Female Posts : 284

Weapon suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapon suggestion   Weapon suggestion EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 1:06 pm

I'd suggest a Plasma Gun or a Limited Plasma Gun.

You can get a 3 Slot Plasma Gun from the Super UC Garapon and a Limited Plasma Gun from playing Arena.

If Rt becomes an option I'd get a Assist Pump Gun from the shop.
Back to top Go down
Ryuuichiro
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Ryuuichiro

Male Posts : 1275

Weapon suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapon suggestion   Weapon suggestion EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 1:11 pm

Wide Beam Guns have fair range/speed/force, very large bullets and good ammo supply. Get it from Super UC Gara. Totally UC player friendly.
Tune for Speed/Range depending on your preference for better usability.
Back to top Go down
Zwelivelle
Zwelivelle

Male Posts : 87

Weapon suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapon suggestion   Weapon suggestion EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 3:27 pm

Beam Shooter Mod, even untuned one is good. Plasma Gun is okay but it has slower bullet speed compared to Beam Shooter Mod.

Mini Bazooka for anti air, or to destroy Wonder Bits. Quite hard to aim while flying since it has low bullet speed.

Beam Machinegun, doing incredible damage against Land types thanks to its bullet speed and rate of fire. But you must up close to your opponent.

Shotgun, for Berzelius.

3 Way Dagger, for Haku.
Back to top Go down
tehprognoob
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
tehprognoob

Male Posts : 1712

Weapon suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapon suggestion   Weapon suggestion EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 1:37 am

none of the above

buy 100K seraph promo make oldraph 40tec 16 tgh cveil bitch suicidal rush with OP air weapon (BSM, plasma guns, DBMG -- bmg = terribad unless they uber buffed it while I was gone), plasma gun with stun tune >>>> mini baz anyways; spinstuns fat lands all day erryday

Or make a hopfagging seraph with BSM and hop all day 45 FLY swag (wings give you ~45 FLY), watch bitches miss like crazy
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

Weapon suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapon suggestion   Weapon suggestion EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 7:24 am

tehprognoob wrote:
none of the above

buy 100K seraph promo make oldraph 40tec 16 tgh cveil bitch suicidal rush with OP air weapon (BSM, plasma guns, DBMG -- bmg = terribad unless they uber buffed it while I was gone), plasma gun with stun tune >>>> mini baz anyways; spinstuns fat lands all day erryday

Or make a hopfagging seraph with BSM and hop all day 45 FLY swag (wings give you ~45 FLY), watch bitches miss like crazy

>says "none of the above"

>lists a bunch of weapons mentioned above

"10/10 post of the year" - ign

"one of the greatests posts ever made, 100% worth the read" -gameinformer

"I'm hard now" - The Escapist
Back to top Go down
XiaoFu
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
XiaoFu

Weapon suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapon suggestion   Weapon suggestion EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 8:45 am

Beam Shooter mod for UC airs, though thats mainly obtainable in bazaar only. Limited plasma/plasma gun seems to be what you would want for now. Try to pick up Beam shooter mod in bazaar if you can.

Wide beam gun if you really want to be poorfag.

And no matter what you do plox, don't go and use beam machinegun, its horrible for its cost.
Back to top Go down
tehprognoob
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
tehprognoob

Male Posts : 1712

Weapon suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapon suggestion   Weapon suggestion EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 12:33 pm

I meant none of the above on the regular crimrose qq
Back to top Go down

Weapon suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapon suggestion   Weapon suggestion EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 12:39 pm

tehprognoob wrote:
I'm pretty sure he means Crimrose HD, because he opened another thread asking about weapons and Crim HD.

http://www.cosmicbreakfanforum.com/t11264-tips-for-tune-up
Back to top Go down
IncuSlave
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
IncuSlave

Weapon suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapon suggestion   Weapon suggestion EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 12:40 pm

tehprognoob wrote:

aah. That makes a little more sense now.
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

Weapon suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapon suggestion   Weapon suggestion EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 5:40 pm

tehprognoob wrote:

and why are they bad on a crimrose? are you so fucking stupid that you can't play any airbot without 45 fly anti homing? He asks a question about weapons to use on a crimrose and you tell him to use a different bot without giving him ANYTHING along the lines of his original question.

31 fly+accel roll BSM crimrose can do quite a bit of damage. Don't fucking need seraph. Hell, HD crim getting free loop/roll makes it a lot more useful than a seraph.

urdum and I hate you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Weapon suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapon suggestion   Weapon suggestion Empty

Back to top Go down

Weapon suggestion
Page 1 of 1