Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HD Lily Rain.

Go down 
+5
Magna.Zero
Suguri
Zwelivelle
Zwiebel Force
Seraphcrim
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Axanael
[SKELETOR]
Axanael

Male Posts : 1319

HD Lily Rain.  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HD Lily Rain.    HD Lily Rain.  - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 1:19 am

Zwelivelle wrote:
Didn't you say that you don't need that if you have float dash or short boost? But i tought the other one, boost run. My miss.

You don't have to take them, it's personal preference, but recommended.

With HD Lily, as long as you haven't tuned, you can just Junk to reset the carts, but you have to relevel everything, in case you didn't know.
Back to top Go down
Zwelivelle
Zwelivelle

Male Posts : 87

PostSubject: Re: HD Lily Rain.    HD Lily Rain.  - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 4:03 am

Solo_Ace wrote:
Zwelivelle wrote:
Didn't you say that you don't need that if you have float dash or short boost? But i tought the other one, boost run. My miss.

You don't have to take them, it's personal preference, but recommended.

With HD Lily, as long as you haven't tuned, you can just Junk to reset the carts, but you have to relevel everything, in case you didn't know.

Is it better to have both short boost and moving burst ? Maybe a lot easier to execute the attack that way.
I know the junk things, thanks anyway Very Happy, but i'd rather using cart reset because my Lily is lv9 and halfway to lv10.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: HD Lily Rain.    HD Lily Rain.  - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 5:28 am

I used to use Moving Burst and Short Boost on everything, then I tried Short Boost only and realized it's not that much of a difference (Moving Burst only works for a second anyway).
Back to top Go down
Axanael
[SKELETOR]
Axanael

Male Posts : 1319

PostSubject: Re: HD Lily Rain.    HD Lily Rain.  - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 1:23 pm

I don't know, I usually Alphastrike into a hop and continue alphastriking for that second while walking after the hop. That's the only use for Moving Burst I've found.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HD Lily Rain.    HD Lily Rain.  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

HD Lily Rain.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2