Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lios Build, Please Help me ;)

Go down 
+6
JadeCicada
tehprognoob
Trill
Akhenderson
Zwiebel Force
GureYuki
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

Lios Build, Please Help me ;) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lios Build, Please Help me ;)   Lios Build, Please Help me ;) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 9:33 pm

GureYuki wrote:
About (9) I sometimes actually Melee LNDs... But only if they are weak // Very low hp so I can finish them 1 combo / 1 strike XD
That is completely ok, everyone goes after low HP targets. Just don't attack LNDs if they're at full HP. Pretty much every melee user has Sword Guard and you'll also get into their melee range and might trigger crimson veil or get affected by a Slow Tune (especially Slow is deadly for AIRs).
Quote :
Only thing I hate are melee bots that pin me on
the ground while I attack an unknowing ART // ART bots that -,- aim me
at long range... So I cant attack them U.U

Any Idea how to evade them
That's what the Crison Veil + Short Boost is for: once you get trapt, you just wait until the Crimson Veil gets active, then you just use the Short Boost to take off <3
(Short Boost takes less time than conventional flying btw).
Quote :
When do you actually get the stun regain effect? [Actually a dumb question] but ok... Im just asking

1) If you get stunned, Duh
2) Do you get it if you're entlanged by attacks from Winberrl as example? <-- That *** often entlanges me O_O So annoying XD
Well yes, if you get stunned. Some attacks/effects count as stuns to: Hurricanblow and Firepillar items, as well as Melfi's Blow Arrow and Winberrls Thorn Cannon. You can abuse enemy Winberrls by getting drawn by their arms (make sure she doesn't alphastrike with some actually hurting weapons!) and recover more HP than you lose from them! If youre lucky enough you'll also trigger Crimson Veil and can avoid being drawn at all!
Quote :
Btw; How do you put these tabs with Lio info inside the post? O_O
http://cosmiccalc.vacau.com/<----Go there, that's the CosmiCalc, by clicking "Copy" you'll open a little dialogue field where you can copy the build from. There's a downloadable version to somewhere, but I forgot the link/topic name. It's a really hand tool.
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: Lios Build, Please Help me ;)   Lios Build, Please Help me ;) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 10:18 am

GureYuki, I'm going to have to ask you to shorten your posts by A LOT and reduce the amount of spacing you're putting in between your paragraphs, sentences, and sometimes even just quotes.
Back to top Go down
GureYuki
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Lios Build, Please Help me ;)   Lios Build, Please Help me ;) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 2:41 pm

Astral_Goddess wrote:
GureYuki, I'm going to have to ask you to shorten your posts by A LOT and reduce the amount of spacing you're putting in between your paragraphs, sentences, and sometimes even just quotes.
Oky XD I didnt know that was something that's not allowed Razz (I'm actually always like this) :S I"ll try to watch it Smile

Thx for the warning XD (Or it's just to make it easier reading, plus less pages XD

Zwiebel Force wrote:
-snip-
O_O Thx, I didnt know that about short boost Razz [Please notice that I'd junk my lvl 8 Lio, cuz I thought i'd choose wrong carts XD (Cuz I never used it) I'm just not so sure about short boost... [It's lvl 8 again btw, with 6 capa + 2 EIW updates] and right now I'm looking at Cosmos Pot, Cuz his mobility is (Slowwww, I hate that slowness) XD [example: I play Haku... And I'm way too slow with lio] Razz

Thx for the info about [stun] XD (And actually... I didnt even notice what weapon that winberrl used... but it hurt like hell) XD

If i got fast fly while doing that short boost while crim veil activates (How do I notice if it's activating?) then I meight be able to get away from these melee bots... right? I'll look again at the config you recommened me to do (with str) and I'll just see how it goes Very Happy thx for everything once again Very Happy

Test Lios Build thingy XD

Spoiler:

blead wrote:
They are NOT urls.

Btw; What do you think about this config?:
Spoiler:

OK... I made myself another config -,- With 39 Str ///1 Tec/// 1 Wlk/// 36 Fly/// 20 TGH :

Spoiler:

*Ugh... 10.133 mats in total -,-

Uhm... Am i Illusinating or is my post getting auto edited by something I dont know O_O

Last edited by GureYuki on Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:29 pm; edited 10 times in total (Reason for editing : Fixed ( ・_・))
Back to top Go down
leoros

PostSubject: Re: Lios Build, Please Help me ;)   Lios Build, Please Help me ;) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 6:18 am

How about this Capacity build?
Capacity x 4
EIW x 2
Shell Guard
Stun Regain
Broad Radar
Short Boost
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Lios Build, Please Help me ;)   Lios Build, Please Help me ;) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 9:18 am

Shel Guard is one of these rather useless thigs every game has. With Lios' high base TGH, rapid fire weapons are the last thing to worry about, high Force shell types are meant to deal high neutral damage. They always remind me of Shin Megami Tenseis Megido-spells (aka Almighty Element).
Back to top Go down
JadeCicada
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
JadeCicada

PostSubject: Re: Lios Build, Please Help me ;)   Lios Build, Please Help me ;) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 9:58 am

There's a limit of 10 EX Tunes that can be active on a bot. So, uh, those builds above don't quite pan out as you'd like them to.
Back to top Go down
leoros

PostSubject: Re: Lios Build, Please Help me ;)   Lios Build, Please Help me ;) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 2:10 pm

I still don't get why many tune Boost or Power instead of Tech. Personally, if I'm looking for a balance between Fly and shooting the Homings only, should I just use the High Tech Alpha build?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lios Build, Please Help me ;)   Lios Build, Please Help me ;) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lios Build, Please Help me ;)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2