Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lios Build, Please Help me ;)

Go down 
+6
JadeCicada
tehprognoob
Trill
Akhenderson
Zwiebel Force
GureYuki
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
GureYuki
Newcomer
Newcomer

Lios Build, Please Help me ;) Empty
PostSubject: Lios Build, Please Help me ;)   Lios Build, Please Help me ;) EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 6:57 pm

Hi, Dear CosmicBreak Players Smile

I have a Lios, And got a question about, "How to Build him"

I allready have the following Cartridge ideas : (Notice things between ( ) Bracklets, are Cost... And things between [ ] bracklets are Capacity I get. [I'll put - and + signs to make it extra clear] XD

Lv. 1-5 = Quick Jump(-30) / Quick Boost(-20) / --> THen I got 3 left, But Idk if i should 3x Capacity = +150 or 1x capacity and 2x Internal Enchantment = (-60)+[+50]=(-10)
Lv. 6-8 = 3x Capacity [+150] --- 50 capacity each cartridge.
Lv. 9-10 = Sniper Sight(-20) / Stealth System(-40)

PLease notice that INternal Enchantment only increases Aura Charges... [Which gives me 5 slash instead 3slash.. Only a bigger range of 2slash over horizontal strikes]

Then, If i know this one, {THe Leveling} I have to know how to Enchant him with Cosmos Pot...

What Enchantments, On what weapons; are the best for Lios?

[Str: INcreases Dmg] <-- Helps Killing easier, Though I allrdy get high dmg
[Fly: INcreases Flying Speed] <-- Helps to escape/attack in quick matters :3
[Wlk/Tec not rlly needed... He doesnt walk much, nor shoot with weapons out of his hand... He kills with sword]
[Tgh is allrdy high, So that's not needed <-- This is why I dont do stun regain either... Idk when I'm stunned or not though]

Please help me with his build Smile

Greetings : GureYuki :3
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Lios Build, Please Help me ;)   Lios Build, Please Help me ;) EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 7:07 pm

1. My eyes.
2. His slash is TEC based, not STR
3. The AURA's real benefit is the improved combo.
4. Sniper Sight isn't necessary at all. He's tall, he's flashy and his voice can't be confused.
5. Most people tune slow on the sword, 2 x is enough.
6. Crimson Veil for the LGs. 3 times would be sugoi, but he'll prolly lack the capa.
7. 36 Fly is enough.
8. Ignore TEC. Keep 1 for the AURA, pump all you got into STR.
9. Do not melee LNDs with him ._.
10. There's a Search function for a reason :O
Back to top Go down
Akhenderson
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Akhenderson

Male Posts : 864

PostSubject: Re: Lios Build, Please Help me ;)   Lios Build, Please Help me ;) EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 8:08 pm

I would suggest balancing out the tec and str stats. His homing blades are quite good when tuned with even one great rapid beta, and his melee can be used a a method of counter attack in case someone gets close. Plus, with the added benefit that balancing out attacking stats lengthens the aura stat to a longer period considering Lios cannot prosper well without it. Another EIW, broad radar, stun regain, all capacity carts and another cart of your choice (I chose stealth system but others opt for a mobility cart like float dash)

Slow tune the sword x2 and it'll proc very often due to the sword giving out many tiny air slashes.

Crimson Veil is great too, but you're going to need to get some sort of capacity tune. (Since he has so much tgh, you can sac some of it and go for a great capacity tune.)
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: Lios Build, Please Help me ;)   Lios Build, Please Help me ;) EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 9:38 pm

Zwiebel Force wrote:

7. 36 Fly is enough.

Make up your mind, is it Str or Tech based? (It's Str baesed)

If you're going to suggest a fly value, atleast try not to pick the one inbetween the two correct ones (34 and 38)
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

PostSubject: Re: Lios Build, Please Help me ;)   Lios Build, Please Help me ;) EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 5:39 am

Trill wrote:
Zwiebel Force wrote:

7. 36 Fly is enough.

Make up your mind, is it Str or Tech based? (It's Str baesed)

If you're going to suggest a fly value, atleast try not to pick the one inbetween the two correct ones (34 and 38)
The OP seemed to believe that his blaster ("3-Way Slash"/"5-Way Slash" :O) is STR based, which is not the case. I thought it was obvious that I suggested to ignore the slash cannon in favor of his melee.

I'm not to firm with breakpoints, somebody told me 36 was one, if not I'd say 38, because you can't be fast enough as an melee AIR TAT

Lios will never have the Capacity/Slots to fit in all the gimmicks
Akhenderson suggested. I wouldn't mind his blaster really. He's not AG.
You can use it for stunlocking purposes while chasing the target, but
that's all. He's really good to inflict slow on other AIRs, as a
successfull hit with his blade will replensih his boost gauge as long as
he's in AURA. As for the last cart I'd choose something that makes you more mobile. Short boost would be really handy, but it's sorta epansive (30 cost).
Back to top Go down
GureYuki
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Lios Build, Please Help me ;)   Lios Build, Please Help me ;) EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 8:36 am

Thanks for all the comments Smile

SO the following tactics can be possible :

1) Balancing Out str/Tec for longer Aura Boost <-- Iff I add 1 Core Enchant with that it should be enough trough the whole game Razz [But his 3/5way slash... Does that one go for Str or Tec?] (But.. As someone said stuff about slow its a good thing)

2) Slow on Sword = (-30) For each, U said X2, So (-60)

3) Crimson Veil = (-30) For each, U said X3 if possible = (-90) But chance of lack on Capa.

Please notice that Lios can have a max capacity of 60+300=360, And if he does x3 Capacity on his legs with suc6 he'll have +150=510 Capacity XD

Then he got

Hd [ 3+] Tune
2x AC [ +2] Tune
Lg [ 3+] Tune
Bs [ 3+] Tune
2x Am [ +6] Tune
Bladine Soul [ 3+] Tune

So he can max tune 3-6-9-12-18-20 Times... And have Max Capa of 510. [If he 510 capa he -3 Tune for leg] But Crim veil is impossible if i do that.

510:17=7 Capa each Tune... That means you'd probably be able to only 17:3=5-6 Tunes.

If lios does x6 Capacity, He got 4 Items left to level.

I'd do at least the following thing:

1Core
Quick Boost
Quick Jump
Stealth System / Broad radar <-- Which one should i choose? [I guess Stealth is best]

If I haven't got Capa Increase, Ill only have 360 capa:30=12 tunes. Then

If i'd try to tune fly+tec at same time, IN order to Raise my Aura time, And flying speed. I"d use up 45 capa for +2fly and +2Tec... [Pretty high cost] T_T

Or I could do Ex Great Technique for +3 Tec..

Oh... I made a mistake in my calculations T_T It's +80 if i tune Great Capa...

What is better to do?

Great Capa on LG
Crimson Veil on LG
Btw; What does that Guard Effect of Crimson Veil Exactly do?

So Final Conclusions:
Crim Veil = -30 Capa / -90 Capa max.
Great Capa = +80 Capa / +240 Capa Max <-- Raising total capa from 360 to 600.
Slow x2 on Blade's Sup = -30 Capa / -60 Capa
I could maybye add Drain = -30 Capa too.... But the chance of having everything Could go pretty low :S

Anyways; I'd have -150 Capa / -60 Capa If I'd do this...
THen I"d have 540(Great Capa) / 210(Crim Veil) Capacity left...
THen I could High Acrobat (-45Capa) on my BS which gives +2 Tec / +2 Fly...
Or Ex Great Boost (-30 Capa) Giving +3 Fly And 25HP

But.... I totally forgot Calculating The Cartridges in it -,-.... Which are 4 carts giving a -120 which makes my 210 capa drain to 90 Capa, And the 540 to 420....

Which means I can only 2x Acrobat or 3x Ex Great Boost...

I prefer giving Acrobat... SO I have Tec/Str Balanced + Fly higher...

My final Final Conclusions is:
Cartridges:

Main Capacity --> +60
6x Capacity --> +300 Capacity
Stealth System -40 Capacity
Quick Jump -30 Capacity
Quick Boost -20 Capacity
Core Enchant -30 Capacity
Total Capacity Left:

360-120=240 Capacity.
Tunes:
Bladine Soul Sub : Slow x2 [-60 Capa] // +10% Slow time. --> Maybye 1x Drain [-30 Capa]
[Weapon total -60 / -90 Capa] <-- 240-60/90=180/150 Capa left.
Lios LG : Great Capa x3 --> +50 Capa -2 Tgh --> +150 Capa -6 Tgh
Lios LG (ALternative) : Crimson Veil -30 Capa / -90 total.
Lios LG+Weapon Total 180/150 + 150 = 330 / 300 Capacity
Lios LG+Weapon (ALT) Total 180/150 - 30/90 = 90/60 Capacity
Lios Bs : High Acro --> -45/-135 --> +6 Fly/Tec

Recommened fly --> 34/36, Base fly 20 Which means I have to Tune 14:2=7 Fly tunes = -45x7=-315 Capa, So I'll end up on 32 fly, Cause Capa too small... Or I do 1/2x Ex Great Boost. (-30) that makes 315-45=270+30=300 and 33 Fly XD But I recommend for myself that I have that Tec Higher up XD

But If i do 6x Acro I'll have +14 Tec and Fly which makes me have TOO much Tec, Cuz 6+14=20 tec // 17 str. So I can do 5x Acro And 1x Ex Great Boost Razz which makes just 1 point difference Smile

So my total stats will be the following:
Lio Own Capa Incl Cart ---> +360 (6x Capa / 1x Core / Quick Boost / Quick Jump / Stealth)
Tune: 3x Great Capa -----> +150
-Cartridge cost ------------> -120
Tune: 2x Slow -------------> -60
Tune: 5x Acrobatics -------> -225 (+10 Fly +10 Tec)

Total stats:
Str 17+0=17
Tec 6+10=16
Wlk 7+0=7
Fly 20+13=33
Tgh 20-6=14

If I do this I still have 105 Capacity Left O_O Insanity! <--Zwiebel Force, Maybye ur wrong about Lios never having enough Capa XD [He hasnt got enough if he does 3x Crim veil... But if he 2x crim veil + 1x capa he will come out on something near 0... Cuz I have 105 capa left O_O
Crim veil = -30, If i delete one Capacity, And replace by Crim veil I have -80 space, which means 25 left...
So I can do 1x Crim veil / 2x Capa instead of 3x Capa XD

Or I increase his flying speed/Str&Tec with these 105 xtra Very Happy
What's better? Fly+str+Tec for 105 capa or Crim Veil?...

pff... That was some insane calculating.. And writing of 5 pages tekst O_O Gomenasai if ur heads explode Razz
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

PostSubject: Re: Lios Build, Please Help me ;)   Lios Build, Please Help me ;) EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 8:51 am

http://cosmiccalc.vacau.com/

Use that, please. It'll make life for you and others a lot, lot easier.

Spoiler:

I don't really know what I'm doing for this, but it's about all I could come up with. The main issue with using Cheer poms on Lios is that they ruin his sub weapon order, which is why I tried to use a Handy Magnum instead.
Back to top Go down
Akhenderson
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Akhenderson

PostSubject: Re: Lios Build, Please Help me ;)   Lios Build, Please Help me ;) EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 9:04 am

why would you need x3 great capacity...
Spoiler:
Now, Here's my build, and I'll elaborate on what I did. (My build in game isn't finished due to me not having enough red chips to do some tunes..)

Stats:
38 fly because I wanted the best possible fly stat.
2 slow to completely immobolize any enemy that happens to come along
Great Rapid Beta is also on to help me deal consistent damage to my foes when they're escaping.
Balanced tec and str to make aura last longer, and to have a good ranged and melee damage (You'd be surprised how even this low attacking stat can do.)
x1 Great Capacity because I needed more capacity to build this.
x2 Crimson Veil so in the off chance I get hit, I have the chance of proc'ing Crimson Veil (AKA, super armor status). Which allows me to either escape or close in the distance.

Also on the note of cheer pom poms, the sword will NOT combo into the poms, so you're free to right click, and not get interrupted by the cheer pom poms.

Carts:
All capacity carts because Lios needs them (The health increase is also nice to have.)
Stun regain because of his already high innate tgh stat.
Stealth System to help me deal with players who don't have Broad Radar (which is probably not a good idea anymore considering the vast majority of players now run Broad Radar on their bots. It doesn't help when neartly everything gets broad radar as well. I would now recommend a mobility cart, rather than stealth system because it does cost a bit high.)

Broad Radar so I can analyze the map, look at where everyone is at once, and choose targets, as well as being able to pin point when and where I should be.

Now what's that about Lios not having enough slots and capacity to fit in what I suggested now?
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

PostSubject: Re: Lios Build, Please Help me ;)   Lios Build, Please Help me ;) EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 9:10 am

That's not the issue though. The issue with poms is that they stop him from being able to E switch into Lios Step, or vice versa. Makes actively using Lios step a real pain.
Back to top Go down
Akhenderson
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Akhenderson

PostSubject: Re: Lios Build, Please Help me ;)   Lios Build, Please Help me ;) EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 9:14 am

Trill wrote:
That's not the issue though. The issue with poms is that they stop him from being able to E switch into Lios Step, or vice versa. Makes actively using Lios step a real pain.
I've never really used Lios Step all that often because I still have no idea what triggers the Instant Teleport from the Spin Slash.
The unreliability of the lios step drove me away from using it, which made me use poms in the first place because I never saw myself in a situation where I needed to use it.
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

PostSubject: Re: Lios Build, Please Help me ;)   Lios Build, Please Help me ;) EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 9:19 am

It's a Jikun-style teleport, except it completely refills boost on hit in aura iirc. I find it fairly nice, and what makes Lios fun to use for me ;w;
Back to top Go down
tehprognoob
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
tehprognoob

Male Posts : 1712

PostSubject: Re: Lios Build, Please Help me ;)   Lios Build, Please Help me ;) EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 9:21 am

His blaster seem very nice, too, though. Why not build him to gun?

Does Lios AM's weapon disappear at any time?

Edit: I don't think the OP stated a specific preference apart from the statement that "Lios doesn't shoot guns out of his hand"

Last edited by tehprognoob on Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Akhenderson
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Akhenderson

PostSubject: Re: Lios Build, Please Help me ;)   Lios Build, Please Help me ;) EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 9:24 am

Trill wrote:
It's a Jikun-style teleport, except it completely refills boost on hit in aura iirc. I find it fairly nice, and what makes Lios fun to use for me ;w;
I didn't say I didn't know what it did, I said I didn't know how to trigger the teleport from the spin slash.
In fact, I even stated that it was an instant teleport attack, so I don't know what you're trying to prove...

And yes, his am CAN break, I've had it happen to me numerous times.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

PostSubject: Re: Lios Build, Please Help me ;)   Lios Build, Please Help me ;) EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 9:29 am

Don't use acrobat tunes. If you need to save slots take cheer pompons
(or dancing maraccas if you got them). If ou need capacity tunes to do a
combo tune, don't combo tune.

Also: a single revenge tune will
almost never activate, which means you're pretty much wasting capacity.
14 TGH is a bad idea on melee AIRs in general :/

I'd do something like this:

But you seem to insist on...

max AURA durration:
The problem of long AURA Lios is his damage output. There will be SUPs with higher DPS than you.

@Lios Step: I'm using ONE cheer pompon in the AM where the bladine soul appears and ONE buckler, I can combo into Lios stop all night long. I can't really say what triggers the teleport, but...uhm...ou can sorta feel it, once you used it a few times.

@AM weapon: that's his mode change :3

@Bladine Soul's main weapon: it is TEC based. Afaik the only STR based main weapon in the game, is Dracken's Dostrex Soul.
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

PostSubject: Re: Lios Build, Please Help me ;)   Lios Build, Please Help me ;) EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 9:30 am

Akhenderson wrote:
Trill wrote:
I didn't say I didn't know what it did, I said I didn't know how to trigger the teleport from the spin slash.
In fact, I even stated that it was an instant teleport attack, so I don't know what you're trying to prove...

And yes, his am CAN break, I've had it happen to me numerous times.

Like I said, he only teleports if the enemy is at a distance. Thus me calling it a "Jikun-style" teleport, as that's something all the Jikun's have in common.
Back to top Go down
JadeCicada
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
JadeCicada

PostSubject: Re: Lios Build, Please Help me ;)   Lios Build, Please Help me ;) EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 9:35 am

I originally noted this while chatting with Trill, but I'll just toss it out here with the potential of embarrassing myself since I don't actually have a Lios. This build is assuming that by putting the Cheer Pompom on his sword AM, then when you draw the sword, it won't mess up the subweapon order (as Trill notes it would otherwise). So, this is basically Trill's build with a Cheer Pompom instead of a Handy Magnum, with the added benefit that it won't require slotted accessories.

Also snuck in an Eagle because I had excess capa that could fit it instead of a vanilla Boost tune.

I sure hope that I'm right about that non-order-messing:

You can squeeze CV on this build instead of Clearance, at the cost of 1 STR (and thus a point of damage on your sword), by changing a High Power Alpha to a Power, and changing the Eagle to a Boost. This frees up 20 capa total, which lets you change both Clearance out for CV.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

PostSubject: Re: Lios Build, Please Help me ;)   Lios Build, Please Help me ;) EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 10:36 am

I really wouldn't use any combo tunes on Lios :/

Stun regain seems odd to, tbh. Anybod with at least half a brain doesn't crowd dive with a melee using AIR. I'd rather pick up sword guard or keep him level 9 (moar capa is moar o 3o).
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

PostSubject: Re: Lios Build, Please Help me ;)   Lios Build, Please Help me ;) EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 10:39 am

Why does everyone have the idea that Stun Regain should only be used on "crowd diving" bots, when all it does is heal you whenever stunned. No matter which way you look at it, that's HP you wouldn't get back without stun regain. It increases his longevity a lot more than a guard would :/
Back to top Go down
mechaRev
Abbey Denied
Abbey Denied

Male Posts : 1298

PostSubject: Re: Lios Build, Please Help me ;)   Lios Build, Please Help me ;) EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 am

Spoiler:
What mine kind of looks like, btw, I suggest you to atleast try to farm a wd or two at most just for the sake of keeping the aura for little bit more of time..
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

PostSubject: Re: Lios Build, Please Help me ;)   Lios Build, Please Help me ;) EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:05 am

Trill wrote:
Why does everyone have the idea that Stun Regain should only be used on "crowd diving" bots, when all it does is heal you whenever stunned. No matter which way you look at it, that's HP you wouldn't get back without stun regain. It increases his longevity a lot more than a guard would :/
The point is, that you'll only recover so much HP by actually losing them. I can only speak of myself, but I never missed stun regain on my Lios.
DaneDroid wrote:
What mine kind of looks like, btw, I suggest you to atleast try to farm a wd or two at most just for the sake of keeping the aura for little bit more of time..
This.
Back to top Go down
GureYuki
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Lios Build, Please Help me ;)   Lios Build, Please Help me ;) EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 2:28 pm

Zwiebel Force wrote:
Don't use acrobat tunes. If you need to save slots take cheer pompons
(or dancing maraccas if you got them). If ou need capacity tunes to do a
combo tune, don't combo tune.

Also: a single revenge tune will
almost never activate, which means you're pretty much wasting capacity.
14 TGH is a bad idea on melee AIRs in general :/

I'd do something like this:

But you seem to insist on...

max AURA durration:
The problem of long AURA Lios is his damage output. There will be SUPs with higher DPS than you.

@Lios Step: I'm using ONE cheer pompon in the AM where the bladine soul appears and ONE buckler, I can combo into Lios stop all night long. I can't really say what triggers the teleport, but...uhm...ou can sorta feel it, once you used it a few times.

@AM weapon: that's his mode change :3

@Bladine Soul's main weapon: it is TEC based. Afaik the only STR based main weapon in the game, is Dracken's Dostrex Soul.

Thank you for all your help guyz Wink

Im gonna follow that build you would recommend to yourself Smile Thx ;D
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

PostSubject: Re: Lios Build, Please Help me ;)   Lios Build, Please Help me ;) EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 2:32 pm

Zwiebel, the teleport is triggered just like Jikun's. He only teleports when the enemy is out of range to a degree.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

PostSubject: Re: Lios Build, Please Help me ;)   Lios Build, Please Help me ;) EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 4:19 pm

Trill wrote:
Zwiebel, the teleport is triggered just like Jikun's. He only teleports when the enemy is out of range to a degree.
I know that, but it's really tricky getting a feeling for it.

Pardon on that double post btw ;A;
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Lios Build, Please Help me ;)   Lios Build, Please Help me ;) EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 4:23 pm

Zwiebel Force wrote:
Stun regain seems odd to, tbh. Anybod with at least half a brain doesn't crowd dive with a melee using AIR. I'd rather pick up sword guard or keep him level 9 (moar capa is moar o 3o).
TBG shoots you for 60
You heal 25
You're now effectively taking 35s instead of 60s from that TBG

wow it's only 1v1 and it's already fucking amazing
Back to top Go down
GureYuki
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Lios Build, Please Help me ;)   Lios Build, Please Help me ;) EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 8:39 pm

Akhenderson wrote:
Trill wrote:
I've never really used Lios Step all that often because I still have no idea what triggers the Instant Teleport from the Spin Slash.
The unreliability of the lios step drove me away from using it, which made me use poms in the first place because I never saw myself in a situation where I needed to use it.
Lios step is good to use at enemies like Fia... You have to keep close distance, And that step enables you to stay close to your enemies. If you do his SWORD SLASH instead, He'll have problems aiming at these Enemies, and they can lock on him easier. Plus his distance greatens... SO... HIs step is usefull.. But only in case of Arts that can easily kill him {He's food for them} But with lios step he stands a chance against them XD

Actually.... Lios step could maybye be seen at a {Get closer to your enemy attack} And then to use the Normal Sword attack to finish them off / keep them in lock (If u know how) Razz U just gotta find the best way to act XD
btw; About Short Boost... I never use my dash abilities on lio -,- So what should I replace it with? {That Sword guard is ok... But.. if I'd delete both I'd have +45 space.. Then doing Broad Radar + Sniper Sight/Stealth radar.. IM saving like 5-25 space with that} XD (Though... Idk what's the use of it) but Razz Idc XD I could tune (Found solution) tadaah Smile

So I'd say to, Or be fast and learn his Sub weapons out of your head, and do it quick.... (While having poms or not) {I'd like to try it.. But ok.. It's annoying} Razz meh... I just quit that pom chat omg It's annoying and Idk what to say about it Razz
Akhenderson wrote:
I would suggest balancing out the tec and str stats. His homing blades are quite good when tuned with even one great rapid beta, and his melee can be used a a method of counter attack in case someone gets close. Plus, with the added benefit that balancing out attacking stats lengthens the aura stat to a longer period considering Lios cannot prosper well without it. Another EIW, broad radar, stun regain, all capacity carts and another cart of your choice (I chose stealth system but others opt for a mobility cart like float dash)

Slow tune the sword x2 and it'll proc very often due to the sword giving out many tiny air slashes. Crimson Veil is great too, but you're going to need to get some sort of capacity tune. (Since he has so much tgh, you can sac some of it and go for a great capacity tune.)
Please notice that I'm using that Melee attack often as a slash... I try to get close to my enemies. (With that melee combo I can kill a Full HP Crimrose though I have 90hp lol)

Most important thing would be tuning your weapon's efficiency {DPS} and Mobility [Fly]. I Like it when my {DPS} is based on ultra speed, Then I can quickly counter enemies, and get off the ground.... In case melee *** comes XD But it's gotta have some good dmg too. Question is : How to get his DPS the highest possible? with speed? Or massive dmg¿ I'd say Both... But....... Im the Newbie here XD

If I melee with Lios' main stats, I allrdy do like 100-200 dmg within a combo attack, and ma enemies go like bounce pale thinking they can beat me... By forgetting his melee power XD
Zwiebel Force wrote:
1. My eyes.
3. The AURA's real benefit is the improved combo.
4. Sniper Sight isn't necessary at all. He's tall, he's flashy and his voice can't be confused.
5. Most people tune slow on the sword, 2 x is enough.
6. Crimson Veil for the LGs. 3 times would be sugoi, but he'll prolly lack the capa.
7. 36 Fly is enough.
9. Do not melee LNDs with him ._.
10. There's a Search function for a reason :O
About (4) If I attack from the back / from the air.. Enemies never notice me comming, Cuz I'm aiming in some different direction [with upset] (So I can suprise attack, Though I havent got Sniper sight). But.... If I'm in actual combat... I always aim directly on my enemies.. So they know where I am... THat makes me actually a bit harder to kill them, Cuz they know where I am Razz. About (9) I sometimes actually Melee LNDs... But only if they are weak // Very low hp so I can finish them 1 combo / 1 strike XD
Btw; How do you put these tabs with Lio info inside the post? O_O
Trill wrote:
If that's true, About Croud Dividing bots... I"d count Lios to that too... Because I'm often rushing with him XD And getting like 3-4 kills while doing it Wink FInishing with first place O_O Only thing I hate are melee bots that pin me on the ground while I attack an unknowing ART // ART bots that -,- aim me at long range... So I cant attack them U.U Any Idea how to evade them?
Zwiebel Force wrote:
Trill wrote:
The point is, that you'll only recover so much HP by actually losing them. I can only speak of myself, but I never missed stun regain on my Lios.
When do you actually get the stun regain effect? [Actually a dumb question] but ok... Im just asking

1) If you get stunned, Duh
2) Do you get it if you're entlanged by attacks from Winberrl as example? <-- That *** often entlanges me O_O So annoying XD

Ok.. Ma message getting long XD {But better this than 4-5 multi posts} XDXD

I think I'm gonna do the following:
Cartridges:
Capa x6 [For Capacity and HP ofc]
Core Ench x2 [For Aura]
Broad radar [For info at map, Knowing where to be]
Sniper Sight [For close combat when enemy allrdy noticed me]

Then I'll do these Tunes that'll make my Str/Fly go high XD (If i call them message gonna be ultra long) XD ANyways Razz THanks Everybody for your help :3

Btw; Is it allowed to ask another build? [Crim and Victory FB?] If yes XDXD Pls gimme tips hehehehehe :3

ARIGATOU FOR ALL THE HELP YOU GUYZ GIVING MEEE AND OTHERS <3 love ya Smile <3 <3 <3 Happy Lios is the king Happy Chaos #em1 #em3 #em3 #em3 Deal with it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lios Build, Please Help me ;)   Lios Build, Please Help me ;) Empty

Back to top Go down

Lios Build, Please Help me ;)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next