Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A build for Fia and Lios

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
AlexParis
AlexParis

Male Posts : 29

A build for Fia and Lios Empty
PostSubject: A build for Fia and Lios   A build for Fia and Lios EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 4:06 pm

So 2 days ago I rolled x5 and got Fia and Lios, but i don't know perfectly how to tune up them, I searched on the forum through the Search button but for Fia there weren't discussions and the ones that i found for lios didn't convince me, so i'm here to ask for your help.

Quote :
【Robot Name】
Fia

【Parts】
BD: Fia BD
 : Rifle Bit(default)
 : Fia LG [High Tech Alpha] [High Tech Alpha]
  : Fia BS2
  : マグフリート [High Boost Alpha] [Boost]
 : Fia HD [High Tech Alpha] [High Tech Alpha]
  : Eve Hair Ornament
  : Ace of Hearts Earrings
 : Fia BS [High Boost Beta] [High Boost Beta]
 : Fia AM
  : Cheer Pom-Pom [High Boost Beta] [High Boost Beta]
 : Fia AM2 [High Boost Alpha] [High Boost Alpha]
  : Cheer Pom-Pom [High Boost Beta] [High Boost Beta]

【Config Check】
COST: OK
BS: OK
LG: OK

【Stats】
TYPE: 砲
SIZE: S
COST: 1165
CAPA: 1250
HP: 400
STR: 1
TEC: 31
WLK: 9
FLY: 38
TGH: 7

LEVEL: 10

【Cartridges】
Capacity +70×6
Enhance internal weapon×2
Blast Guard
Broad Radar

【必要素材】
Hidora Cosmos×1
Fudara Cosmos×13
Red Chip×70
Yellow Chip×60
Stabilizer×36
Turbo Charger×62
Drum Magazine×39
Guide Circuit×28

EIW because they increase the force of Fia BS2 (the one with homing fire balls) by 3, speed by 15 and ammo by 100 (each EIW)
Broad Radar because Fia is a fragile bot and so i have to know where enemies bots are
Blast guard to gain a bit more resistance
I didn't get Float dash/short boost + quick land because Fia's "main weapons" are the homing fire balls
I still have 85 free cost that i can use to get more HP or tune up the main weapon

Quote :
【Robot Name】
Lios

【Parts】
BD: Lios BD
 : AURA System(default)
 : Lios LG [High Boost]
 : Lios HD [High Boost Alpha]
  : Side Veil
 : Lios BS
 : Lios AM [High Boost Alpha] [High Boost Alpha]
  : Buckler
 : Lios AM2 [High Boost Alpha] [High Boost Alpha]
  : ブレイダインソウル [Slow] [Slow] [Slow]
  : Cheer Pom-Pom [High Boost Alpha] [High Boost Alpha]

【Config Check】

【Stats】
TYPE: 空
SIZE: M
COST: 1195
CAPA: 1200
HP: 415
STR: 18
TEC: 7
WLK: 1
TGH: 20

【Cartridges】
Capacity +70×6
Quick Boost
Broad Radar

【必要素材】
Fudara Cosmos×8
Fourda Cosmos×3
Yellow Chip×70
Rainbow Chip×57
Turbo Charger×76
Rapid Crystal×81
Drum Magazine×60
Snail Liquid×99

or

Quote :
【Robot Name】
Lios

【Parts】
 : Lios LG [High Boost] [High Power Alpha]
 : Lios HD [High Boost Alpha] [High Power Alpha]
 : Lios BS [High Power Alpha] [Power]
  : Buckler
 : Lios AM2 [High Boost Alpha] [High Boost Alpha]
  : ブレイダインソウル [Slow] [Slow]
  : Cheer Pom-Pom [High Boost Alpha] [High Boost Alpha]

【Config Check】

【Stats】
TYPE: 空
SIZE: M
COST: 1200
CAPA: 1200
HP: 415
STR: 25
TEC: 4
WLK: 1
TGH: 20

【Cartridges】
Capacity +70×6
Quick Boost
Broad Radar

【必要素材】
Hidora Cosmos×1
Fudara Cosmos×11
Fourda Cosmos×2
Blue Chip×30
Yellow Chip×70
Rainbow Chip×38
Power Amp×32
Turbo Charger×76
Rapid Crystal×54
Drum Magazine×60
Shock Graphite×21
Snail Liquid×66

EIW to get more ammo to activate aura
Broad radar to evade Arts (or just sneak behind them and slice them with the bladine sword)
I can't decide if i shall use the first or the second build:
The first one let my aura last more, slow continously (i suppose), but lower damages with the melee than the second build
The second one let my aura last less, slow averagetely (i suppose), but higher damages with the melee than the first build

Thank you for your help
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: A build for Fia and Lios   A build for Fia and Lios EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 5:32 pm

Highly recommending Short Boost for both of them. You want an easy way to get in the air fast.

High Glads and CV on Lios also heavily recommended.
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: A build for Fia and Lios   A build for Fia and Lios EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 5:44 pm

I feel like 38 fly is a bit much for Fia.

Spoiler:

I'm sure Fia BS isnt the /best/ BS but I'm sure it's okay. I'd prefer something like Maril BS though.

As for Lios, I'm really not sure. Trying him in calc I can't get anything decent statwise on him. TBH, I'm not even sure if I should be aiming for 38 fly with him, or if 34 fly is enough. 2x c.veil 2x high glad makes him pretty capa tight.
Back to top Go down
Akhenderson
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Akhenderson

Male Posts : 864

PostSubject: Re: A build for Fia and Lios   A build for Fia and Lios EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 7:04 pm

Suguri wrote:
Highly recommending Short Boost for both of them. You want an easy way to get in the air fast.

High Glads and CV on Lios also heavily recommended.
Considering how limited his capacity is, it's rather tough trying to tune him for x2 CV with x2 High Glads. Then again, i don't have anything tuned with crimson veil nor high gladiator so I dont really know how effective it is (I'll take your word for it).
I personally went with x2 slow similar to how a build with ouka and elisa go because of the frequency of hits.
Lios's sword when in aura allows him to shoot mini projectiles, which I assume that each have their own chance at causing slow.

Also, I will say, i don't think you should take 2 EIWs on Lios... It's rather expensive for an extra charge on aura... I do recommend 1 EIW for when your first one runs out. Considering the meta game and how no one plays support, you can farm for wonder drugs and keep them at your disposal, but if you find players who are playing support, use your judgement. If you think you can contribute to your team a lot more than a support can (AKA, never) or the BP is significantly higher than your opponents, then use it on yourself. Otherwise, give it to the support. While under healing, the wonder drugs dropped are usually given to the healer, so even if you play an aura bot that can't replenish their own aura, don't be a jerk and keep the drug for yourself.

My current build (Which some stuff I would recommend not using)
Spoiler:

Some reasons behind what I did and some stuff I regret doing:
1. The double slow was because lios attacks could hit consistently as well as being able to hit enough so that slow activates often. Though the problem with this is that many high ranking players are now running things like clearance which makes slow a bit of a "meh" choice. But since I built my Lios on assassination, it helps quite a bit.

2. The power tunes... kind of a mistake ish because with this, his aura doesn't last that long and him being in aura mode while his sword is being tuned for slow is an incredibly big deal. Lios is not a very big threat outside of aura so you want to keep him inside aura mode at all times.

3. With the current metagame being filled with alphags and the zeroes, broad radar has gotten to be a more common sight, which makes stealth system a bad choice currently. I had lios since the new years gara so the stealth system was a decent enough choice, albeit at an extremely high cost for what it does. However, it does make assassinations and escaping relatively easier because in a state of panic, people tend to rely more on the minimap to find where someone went. It has helped me a bit, but maybe it hasn't helped me enough to truly figure out the cart's cost worth.

4a. I removed the buckler in favor of another cheer pom pom for extra tunes because I didn't want to spend any materials for a capacity tune and that I needed a bit more stat buffs to get my boost up to 38. Another reason was that because of the metashift, everything is so aggressively powerful that bucklers will almost always break on the first run. Maybe it's my paranoia of things being to offensive that I just didn't care any more of defense and went with straight DPS but that's how it went for me.

4b. Another reason I chose to equip the cheer pom pom was that I found myself not using the cape. The cape's unreliableness made me prone to not using the ability that much so switching to the cheer pom pom wasn't a big problem. The pom poms are also not combo'd from the sword nor the cape so any accidental misclicks wont severely cripple you. (I maybe wrong on the cape because it has 2 styles of attack. The first style which is the basic spin and slash doesn't combo into the pom pom but the teleport might...)

5. Aquila Gear because I didnt want to give him EVE Ornament. Wing gear was there solely to make my tgh up to 21 which I believe was a break point. If you don't care about the looks while hacking and slashing at your opponent, then look at the other one I made that might be better.

6. Broad Radar, always get it, no matter how expensive. This thing gives you massive advantage ranging from map control, assassination targets and potential threats. When you're trying to kill someone, and someone else shows up. (A lnd or an art), you really just want to bolt away.

Spoiler:

This build I whipped up when Suguri said that getting x2 CV would be a good idea is also mixed with a couple of my tastes. The slow tune is there to shut down anyone without clearance. The speed tune on the sword is actually so you can rely on the homing sword blades as well. You could also just make it a normal speed tune if you really need the extra 5 capacity for something else. (Depending on preference, you could opt for a force tune for a bit more damage instead of speed for consistent damage). I added the float dash because it is a quick method of moving off the ground, but instead, you could sac the high power alpha, float dash, and tune the sword for rapid instead of high rapid and get the Quick jump or the Short Boost cartridges. Another thing is replacing the Wing Gear with Ace of Heart Earrings so that you get another tec to balance out the offensive stats for a longer duration in aura, but it's negligible. (You do save the 5cost for the fly though).

Adding onto what Trill said, 34 fly can be sufficient, but there are times when you're being chased around by a fast running Vanguard and you need all the help you can get when it comes to speed. (I've had an instance where that 38 fly actually saved me from certain vanguard related doom on Tundra Wall. Without that last breakpoint, I would have been toast... or sashimi.

All in all, it's a preference. Lios can be built melee wise or into a psuedo aquila girl build that I won't explain. With air melee, you got to abuse the one thing you have. Mobility. The set I use is unorthodox, but it works well for me, but I felt I could have done something better, should I have known a bit more of the game.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: A build for Fia and Lios   A build for Fia and Lios EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 10:33 pm

I can't find where I said more than one CV.

Or less than three h.glad (though I guess you can only do two if you want a tune for the main weapon too).
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: A build for Fia and Lios   A build for Fia and Lios EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 10:56 pm

I assume 1x C.Veil, 1x EIW, 3x High Glad is a pretty much minimum? Although I had trouble fitting 38 fly, 2x high glad and 2x c.veil. Since High Grap's cost is more than C.Veil by 15, he'll still be capa tight. I'm guessing he isnt meant to hit 38 fly, since his combo will travel extremely far with 3x High Glad? Also curious about Accel Roll on him.
Back to top Go down
Lazengann-WIZ
Lazengann-WIZ

Male Posts : 50

PostSubject: Re: A build for Fia and Lios   A build for Fia and Lios EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 12:52 am

I have found this very useful for my fia. I could use a bit of commentary on it myself but shes served me loyally so its worth checking out if you guys like it too. i gave her a bit of tgh you know for survivability since it doesnt hurt to have in case you do get hit a few times.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
AlexParis
AlexParis

Male Posts : 29

PostSubject: Re: A build for Fia and Lios   A build for Fia and Lios EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 8:45 am

I like very much the trill build for Fia so i'm gonna use it

For Lios i found float dash a bit useless but maybe very useful to run away when i land so here the build
Quote :
【Robot Name】
Lios

【Parts】
 : Lios LG [Crimson Veil] [Crimson Veil]
 : Lios HD [High Boost Alpha] [High Boost]
  : Wing Gear [Boost]
 : Lios BS