Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Which garapon should i roll x5?

Go down 
+8
Scott-kip
MagicPotatoplz
Zwiebel Force
Relict?
DarkChuky
Suguri
-Business
zero23x1
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
zero23x1
Newcomer
Newcomer
zero23x1

Which garapon should i roll x5?  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which garapon should i roll x5?    Which garapon should i roll x5?  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 2:06 pm

So after i got more RT today i rolled some more and here's what i got

Katalin B.G.
Destructor Max (x2)
Mach Knight Ace
XX Cross Raptor

I'm really Katalin B.G. so far. And im trying to figure out how to get the dang items i need to tune ups so i can start doing that on m crimrose.
Back to top Go down
SL the Pyro
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
SL the Pyro

Male Posts : 364

PostSubject: Re: Which garapon should i roll x5?    Which garapon should i roll x5?  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 5:51 pm

Regina Winberrl is really good if played well. Her Drawgun makes her an excellent alpha striker, and giving her a Shock Bazooka or a Geso Whip - if you're fortunate enough to have either, or hell, give her both if you want - ruins the target's counterattack chances; just beware of enemy Crimson Veil/Stun Regain combos. Your team will also enjoy the Auto-Regen field, especially if you have an Ion with you.

Lala Ricotte... well, she's pretty much straight support. You can give her a shield for durability or the aforementioned Geso Whip to make people back off, but you'll mostly be giving healing and dance performances to your teammates. Whether you'll use her or not depends on whether you prefer the front lines or the back lines.

Katalina B.G. is an excellent jack-of-all-trades AIR. It's easy to give her a weapon that can mop up earthbound targets, her Shock Claws let you swoop in for a melee assault without fear of reprisal, and her Boost Drain gun will keep most other AIRs grounded and you airborne. Done well the Boost Drain gun can stop the enemy from escaping since they have no boost. She also has an innate version of Accele Roll in the form of her Slide Boost, which is cool.

Destructor MAX is a beast. He comes prepackaged with all of the essential ART weapons; quickly alternating alpha strikes with the BD-Subweapon (ahue) will usually be your main method of offense, though some would argue that the railgun AMs are better replaced with something else. Probably a Jet Hammer if you have one, so you have a close range alternative.

Mach Knight Ace is a bit of a toss-up. He'd almost be one of the blank-slate multipurpose mechas if not for his LG, which will make short work of most LNDs; sans that, his effectiveness depends on how you build him. Fortunately he has all the good AIR carts - every one but Sniper Sight - and a healthy amount of capacity.

Unfortunately I don't know a whole lot about XX Cross Raptor, but I've heard good things about it. The BD weapon at least is nice, being a stun-heavy weapon that laughs in the face of enemy shields. Not sure about its parts though.

All in all I'd say the Garapon has been good to you. With some good practice on those bots, you should be able to go to town on most of the metagame-centric players.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Which garapon should i roll x5?    Which garapon should i roll x5?  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 6:20 pm

zero23x1 wrote:

Katalin B.G.
Destructor Max (x2)
Mach Knight Ace
XX Cross Raptor

I'm really Katalin B.G. so far. And im trying to figure out how to get the dang items i need to tune ups so i can start doing that on m crimrose.
I'm sure there will be a good amount of players, who are jelly as fuck right now TAT

Pretty much what Pro said + from my own experience you actually want XX Crossraptor for the AMs (they got shield-BD@). The weapon seems a little too slow to face modern bots o.o
Back to top Go down
zero23x1
Newcomer
Newcomer
zero23x1

PostSubject: Re: Which garapon should i roll x5?    Which garapon should i roll x5?  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 7:46 pm

Wow ahaha from what ive seen other people using i thought i got unlucky rolls. I guess im still just getting used to everything too be able to really grasp what i have so far lol. Also thanks so much for that great response Pyro.

I absolutely love Katalina, my favorite character so far by far. I managed to score 1900 points with her in a game, which so far is my record.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Which garapon should i roll x5?    Which garapon should i roll x5?  - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 5:49 am

You really could have drawn worse bots. Two tips: a, don't underestimte a bot ust because it isn't some broken moe character, b, don't underestimate SUPs (you could easil make a few thousand scoes by spaming Regina's core and throw in some random alphastrike with a bazooka or something :3).

Oh and yes, Katalina is great and sometimes I regret I never rolled for her TAT
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

Male Posts : 5786

PostSubject: Re: Which garapon should i roll x5?    Which garapon should i roll x5?  - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 5:56 am

Ah, that's true, Sugu. Didn't realize she had that much cap.

Back to top Go down
milk
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
milk

Male Posts : 1918

PostSubject: Re: Which garapon should i roll x5?    Which garapon should i roll x5?  - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 8:06 am

zero23x1 wrote:

Katalin B.G.
Destructor Max (x2)
Mach Knight Ace
XX Cross Raptor

really late on this.
buuuut. it looks like most of your questions have been answered.
aside that.
i am jealous of your des. maxes.
the other bots not as much.
well, not as much atm.
since i don't really know much of them and only of des. ee.
that's not entirely true.
i know something about katalin.
not my type of bot either way.

have fun with them, zero.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which garapon should i roll x5?    Which garapon should i roll x5?  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Which garapon should i roll x5?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2