Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Which current Garapon to 5x roll?

Go down 
+4
Raven
tehprognoob
Zwiebel Force
Leimu
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Leimu
Newcomer
Newcomer
Leimu

Female Posts : 15

Which current Garapon to 5x roll?  Empty
PostSubject: Which current Garapon to 5x roll?    Which current Garapon to 5x roll?  EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 1:47 pm

I've acquired the 160 RT necessary for a 5x roll, and was thinking of attaining some new RT bots (I won't be able to tune though )

Is the Flute Gara any good?
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Which current Garapon to 5x roll?    Which current Garapon to 5x roll?  EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 1:54 pm

None of the current Gachapons is worth spending a single cent on them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which current Garapon to 5x roll?    Which current Garapon to 5x roll?  EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 2:01 pm

Depends what you want I guess. I wouldn't really recommend rolling anything atm.
Back to top Go down
tehprognoob
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
tehprognoob

Male Posts : 1712

PostSubject: Re: Which current Garapon to 5x roll?    Which current Garapon to 5x roll?  EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 2:04 pm

roll for lux and reignition bs
Back to top Go down
Raven
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Raven

Male Posts : 946

PostSubject: Re: Which current Garapon to 5x roll?    Which current Garapon to 5x roll?  EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 2:27 pm

Roll x1s on anything and hope you get tuning materials. Golds are just a bonus.
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: Which current Garapon to 5x roll?    Which current Garapon to 5x roll?  EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 5:57 pm

Mega ROBO Gara is probably the best to roll. But if you want the best chance at getting a gold moe bot, go Mega EVE gara.
Back to top Go down
milk
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
milk

Male Posts : 1918

PostSubject: Re: Which current Garapon to 5x roll?    Which current Garapon to 5x roll?  EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 6:59 pm

i'd go with the mega eve gara tbh.
it has a good number of bots that i see in the field that still give people the business daily.
for starters, dracken and aila are hard hitters and usually guarantee you one kill before you die with them if not more.
and i doubt anyone here can forget how poweful lily rain eve can be with her railgun.
and regina winberrl is an amazing support bot along with melfi.
there's also fia who is a menace to just about all airs and in general, she's a walking bomb.
i'm not so sure about the other bots that are in the mega eve gara.
nor the weapons.
oh, tristar +.
annoying small air bot and expert harasser.
and his arms are not too shabby either.
i'm actually trying to roll this gara just for lios right now.
i just want him, so handsome.

i don't recall what the other garas had...
this is what happens when you focus for just one bot.
ee

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which current Garapon to 5x roll?    Which current Garapon to 5x roll?  EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 8:02 pm

Zwiebel Force wrote:
the fuck you talking about cracker
Back to top Go down
zerocl
Molcar Coming Out Of A Vase

Male Posts : 1404

PostSubject: Re: Which current Garapon to 5x roll?    Which current Garapon to 5x roll?  EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 9:18 pm

Guest wrote:
Zwiebel Force wrote:
I do agree with this, all the garas are the same, good bots on gold, decent on silvers, I don't see nothing bad about them :/
Sure, maybe you has all the bots/parts listed there, but for somebody that doesn't own all those Moe/bots/parts sluts, it's a good opportunity to obtain that desired bot.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lastfm.es/user/z3r0yqzaen
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Which current Garapon to 5x roll?    Which current Garapon to 5x roll?  EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 9:22 pm

zerocl wrote:
Guest wrote:
Zwiebel Force wrote:
I do agree with this, all the garas are the same, good bots on gold, decent on silvers, I don't see nothing bad about them :/
Sure, maybe you has all the bots/parts listed there, but for somebody that doesn't own all those Moe/bots/parts sluts, it's a good opportunity to obtain that desired bot.
From what I've heard pretty much all of them generate dozensof blue balls and weapons, unless you spent like 2k Rt. I'm always assuming that people don't spend that much. :S

Also: keep me out of your rage universe "Guest".
Back to top Go down
zerocl

Male Posts : 1404

PostSubject: Re: Which current Garapon to 5x roll?    Which current Garapon to 5x roll?  EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 9:24 pm

In my case, I got a massive amount of Feng Mei, like 5 in 1000 rt
and another Melfi
Back to top Go down
http://www.lastfm.es/user/z3r0yqzaen
Akhenderson
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Akhenderson

Male Posts : 864

PostSubject: Re: Which current Garapon to 5x roll?    Which current Garapon to 5x roll?  EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 9:35 pm

Zwiebel Force wrote:
zerocl wrote:
Guest wrote:

From what I've heard pretty much all of them generate dozensof blue balls and weapons, unless you spent like 2k Rt. I'm always assuming that people don't spend that much. :S

Also: keep me out of your rage universe "Guest".
I've spent about... 500 rt on mega eve? I recall only getting like, 3 tune up balls in total from that gara.
For golds, I got x2 katalina, aila, fia, EVE, Regina.
that's about 5 golds in 15 rolls. 1/3 gold rates? Kind of inaccurate but pretty damn awesome. (All x5 rolls by the way)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which current Garapon to 5x roll?    Which current Garapon to 5x roll?  EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 9:43 pm

Akhenderson wrote:
I've spent about... 500 rt on mega eve? I recall only getting like, 3 tune up balls in total from that gara.
that's about 5 golds in 15 rolls. 1/3 gold rates? Kind of inaccurate but pretty damn awesome. (All x5 rolls by the way)
Wish my rates were as good as yours. 2/10 golds, so about 1/5, being Squidol and TBG. Already have Squidy though so...

Then again, I did straight 1x, so that could also contribute to the 1/5 rate.
Back to top Go down
Akhenderson
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Akhenderson

Male Posts : 864

PostSubject: Re: Which current Garapon to 5x roll?    Which current Garapon to 5x roll?  EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 9:46 pm

iKray wrote:
Akhenderson wrote:
Wish my rates were as good as yours. 2/10 golds, so about 1/5, being Squidol and TBG. Already have Squidy though so...

Then again, I did straight 1x, so that could also contribute to the 1/5 rate.
Actually, apparently I can't count, that's 6 golds, not 5. So it's more like a 2/5 chance of me getting a gold.
DAMN LALA STILL ELUDES ME... I WANT THAT DANCING LOLI GIRL

Also, Mega ROBO is probably one of the best ones. I just wanted EVE, which I did in my last x5 roll for Mega EVE (first one that popped out too).
I don't particularly care much for the sugoi girls nor the violin gara.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Raven

Male Posts : 946

PostSubject: Re: Which current Garapon to 5x roll?    Which current Garapon to 5x roll?  EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 2:50 am

I did like 9 x1s on Mega Sugoi and got like 7 golds. x5's yielded me shit (not even blue balls). Mega Violin on the other hand I did like 10 total rolls and got literally no superflies. Not sure if that's its way of getting back at me or if it's overall shittier rates because it has better bots.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which current Garapon to 5x roll?    Which current Garapon to 5x roll?  Empty

Back to top Go down

Which current Garapon to 5x roll?
Page 1 of 1