Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lily Rain EVE - Questions...

Go down 
+4
Trill
Zwiebel Force
Aurum_Sol
DarkChuky
8 posters
AuthorMessage
DarkChuky
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
DarkChuky

Male Posts : 981

Lily Rain EVE - Questions... Empty
PostSubject: Lily Rain EVE - Questions...   Lily Rain EVE - Questions... EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 8:47 pm

Ok this is my current build...
Spoiler:
I have capa to play with.. but I have one main question...

what is the use of the EIW.. .just ammo? any other effect?
Back to top Go down
Aurum_Sol
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Aurum_Sol

PostSubject: Re: Lily Rain EVE - Questions...   Lily Rain EVE - Questions... EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 9:00 pm

eiw adds 2 ammo for her selfbuff per card

that being said, i wouldnt play that eve
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Lily Rain EVE - Questions...   Lily Rain EVE - Questions... EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 10:20 pm

Need less:

Guard carts,
wlk (use high alpa to tune fly),
bucklers (seriously, she has the BS-shield for a reason)
possibly TEC (depends on the weapon tunes)

Need moar:

TGH (float dasher EVE should use 12 TGH :/)
Quick Boost
Sniper sight (depends on weapon tunes again)
M/b BroadRadar (depending on what you wanna do with her, imo o SS = BR)
Accel roll (even I use that on her and I don't like the look of it TAT)
Maraccas/CosmicCola
Full color verion (`・ω・´)
Back to top Go down
DarkChuky
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
DarkChuky

PostSubject: Re: Lily Rain EVE - Questions...   Lily Rain EVE - Questions... EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 10:34 pm

yes the buckler is just because Im not sure if I will lvl up to 10 and add one of the cart you describe..

that 12 TGH... I want it.

for the fly, then I must reduce the WLK?
1 WLK.. sounds bad.. but just because Im a lndr not a floater.. xd!! but will leart to use it. At this moment also without using more EIW Im doing really good.. until a LND catch me hahahaha

This is the current Weapon tunes:

Spoiler:

When lucky:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: Lily Rain EVE - Questions...   Lily Rain EVE - Questions... EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 11:02 pm

Zwiebel Force wrote:
Need less:

Guard carts,
wlk (use high alpa to tune fly),
bucklers (seriously, she has the BS-shield for a reason)
possibly TEC (depends on the weapon tunes)

Need moar:

TGH (float dasher EVE should use 12 TGH :/)Quick Boost
Sniper sight (depends on weapon tunes again)
M/b BroadRadar (depending on what you wanna do with her, imo o SS = BR)
Accel roll (even I use that on her and I don't like the look of it TAT)
Maraccas/CosmicCola
Full color verion (`・ω・´)

She does infact need less walk, but you should use Beta, not Alpha, as her Str is already in the negatives through tuning Tec. Unless you're doing something like triple High Shooter, TEC should usually be 40. Tuning TGH on EVE is somewhat of a silly idea in my opinion. She's small enough, with enough firepower, and if you tune any form of High Shooter, she's playing at a safe enough range with Broad Radar to not make tuning TGH neccisarily worth it. I'm not sure if you're saying "maybe" or "moving burst", but I'd consider Broad Radar a complete must, and Moving Burst a cart I'd not even consider on her. I'd only use Accel Roll on a Shortboost build.
But enough with nitpicking your post.

Lower walk and increase fly. Drop the buckler, as that's what her BS sheild is used for. I personally would not tune TGH on her. Sniper Sight is preference, but once again I do not like that cart choice on her. EVE builds practically only differ in three major ways: Shortboost/Floatdash, arm tunes, and cart choices at level 9. She has a lot of very important carts at level 9. Broad Radar is self explanitory. Quick Boost lets her constantly Float Dash. Quick Land does what it says (but she can't afford to take this over Quick Boost for any flybased build). Stealth System is an okay cart but a completely silly choice for EVE. Sniper Sight has it's uses, but honestly EVE has too many other things at level 9 that she seriously needs for her to waste (it's 40 cost) on it over something more vital like Quickboost/Broad Radar.

That being said: your current build is completely horrible. I'm not sure what you did, but it looks like you tuned basic Boost, and G.Tech or something, as I am not sure how you managed to get 40 tec without them with no handslots whatsoever. I'm not even going to ask what your weapon tunes are. Honestly, to get any form of decent build at this point you'd pretty much have to redo your entire build. I don't mean to be mean or rude here, but I can't exactly sugarcoat this.

Spoiler:

Like I said before, EVE doesn't need TGH. Dropping the tgh tunes lets her also drop the capa tune (which I'd honestly suggest). If Float Dash is not your forte, Short Boost is just as viable and the same cost. Consider it if you are not comfortable with Float Dash.
Back to top Go down
MagicPotatoplz
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Male Posts : 898

PostSubject: Re: Lily Rain EVE - Questions...   Lily Rain EVE - Questions... EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 11:11 pm

DarkChuky wrote:
1 WLK.. sounds bad.. but just because Im a lndr not a floater.. xd!!

LMAO
If you are a "lndr xd!!" then why didn't you make...

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
DarkChuky
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
DarkChuky

PostSubject: Re: Lily Rain EVE - Questions...   Lily Rain EVE - Questions... EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 3:09 pm

uh! magic I was planing to make her a wlker with short bost.. but has never see one EVE with that build, so I this time I tried what everybody build (I must learn to use Float dash, my albas is stuck in the garage)

Trill...

The weapon tunes are the same you show in your build.

About the 40 tec, is all with High alpha tunes.
and the cost can go down if I change some High Boost tunes for High Alpha Boost (I can save 20 cost) that will allow me to add the Sniper and Quick Boost carts. (I didn't reduce any wlk because wasn't sure to be able to play with Float Dash)

Now that I confirmed that the EIW is just for ammo, I can lvl up to 10, and add those defensive carts (no need for more damage).. unfotunatly I must wait for next Bazar.. all the mats are in Dark.

Then the build will end in like:
str 0
tec 40
wlk 7-6
Fly 30
TGH 8
Carts:
Beam, Blast Guard
Float Dash
Sniper sigh
Quick Boost

(Trill check the last images, you can see the Weapon tunes, I uploaded it for you)
UPDATE: I just loged and confirmed that I can do that build.. will get 0 free capa.!!! but will be able to have all the carts.

Last edited by DarkChuky on Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:24 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Update with more data)
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

PostSubject: Re: Lily Rain EVE - Questions...   Lily Rain EVE - Questions... EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 4:05 pm

Technically, yours is G.Rapid Beta + G.Range Alpha + High Shooter while the one I posted is 2x G.Rapid Beta + High Shooter.

If you're already in the negatives , High Boost Alpha may as well be Beta, as you're already past.

If you're taking two guards, it'll mean you only get 5/6 capa carts(ortherwise it'd be 11/10 carts). Personally, I'd drop one or the other.

Spoiler:

If Float Dash isn't your thing, you can infact use Short Boost with fly, and they're both the same cost, so feel free to replace Float Dash with Short Boost to try it out. I personally would use it over Float Dash myself.
Back to top Go down
Aurum_Sol
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Aurum_Sol

PostSubject: Re: Lily Rain EVE - Questions...   Lily Rain EVE - Questions... EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 4:32 pm

Trill wrote:
I don't mean to be mean or rude here, but I can't exactly sugarcoat this.

i think i managed to do it quite in the polite way :p
Back to top Go down
DarkChuky
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
DarkChuky

PostSubject: Re: Lily Rain EVE - Questions...   Lily Rain EVE - Questions... EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 6:26 pm

Trill wrote:
Technically, yours is G.Rapid Beta + G.Range Alpha + High Shooter while the one I posted is 2x G.Rapid Beta + High Shooter.

If you're already in the negatives , High Boost Alpha may as well be Beta, as you're already past.

If you're taking two guards, it'll mean you only get 5/6 capa carts(ortherwise it'd be 11/10 carts). Personally, I'd drop one or the other.

If Float Dash isn't your thing, you can infact use Short Boost with fly, and they're both the same cost, so feel free to replace Float Dash with Short Boost to try it out. I personally would use it over Float Dash myself.

Lol you are right.. I can't have 11 carts... mmmmm that is good.. cause then I dont need to re-tune hahaha just remove the shield, add the carts... done.

I see you were tuning your weapon for more speed, I added a little more range (it have same range as Mialy and TBG)

Sounds good. I will be able to play with the build. Looks like its just about playing with the Carts.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater

PostSubject: Re: Lily Rain EVE - Questions...   Lily Rain EVE - Questions... EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 7:05 pm

DarkChuky wrote:
Trill wrote:

Lol you are right.. I can't have 11 carts... mmmmm that is good.. cause then I dont need to re-tune hahaha just remove the shield, add the carts... done.

I see you were tuning your weapon for more speed, I added a little more range (it have same range as Mialy and TBG)

Sounds good. I will be able to play with the build. Looks like its just about playing with the Carts.

Actually, TBG still has more range then you. But in practice, it's not that noticeable anyway.
I have a screen somewhere where I was using a DG with a railgun, and I could target the missiles, but not with the railgun. They had the same range on their stats, but in practice, the sub weapons have a little bit more range than the main weapons.
Back to top Go down
DarkChuky
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
DarkChuky

PostSubject: Re: Lily Rain EVE - Questions...   Lily Rain EVE - Questions... EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 5:20 pm

After some testing in arena... I will stay with my current build.
(will wait until next bazar for re tune and get the extra capa) Probably will just add the Quick Boost, I want that fast recovery. But I'm doing really good with her as show in the screenshot.

Will not recommend the build to anyone, at least no to any starter. (this build match my game play)
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

PostSubject: Re: Lily Rain EVE - Questions...   Lily Rain EVE - Questions... EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 5:42 pm

Trill wrote:

Spoiler:

The build I posted a while ago has the same weapon tunes/Buckler/Beam Guard/(Dropped Blast Guard for Quick Boost)/Float Dash and room to minmax even. I could change 4x High Tech Alphas to Betas and do 2x High Boost Beta again to free up a bit more room even though there'd be no slots to use it on.

How you want to build her is fine, but even "different" playstyles should be efficiently tuned.
Back to top Go down
Satoshi
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Satoshi

Male Posts : 156

PostSubject: Re: Lily Rain EVE - Questions...   Lily Rain EVE - Questions... EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 6:15 pm

Well.. personally I don't like 40 tec builds... i tested my 22 tec vs 35 tec -39 force and the dmg isnt a big difference... 2EIWs = more "OP" mode (EVE mode), means more dmg output than 40 tec 0 EIws...
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

PostSubject: Re: Lily Rain EVE - Questions...   Lily Rain EVE - Questions... EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 6:24 pm

The advantage of 40 TEC EVE is, that stats don't run out of uses/can't be broken.

I'm using a 2EIW EVE and I don't like it at all, I reall gotta reste her carts someday :T
Back to top Go down
Satoshi
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Satoshi

Male Posts : 156

PostSubject: Re: Lily Rain EVE - Questions...   Lily Rain EVE - Questions... EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 6:36 pm

well b4 the EIW its was a pain doing dmg.

this match was kindaf lucky, i usually do around 2k- w.o dying.. or if i rush.. like 1700...

http://puu.sh/QsAe
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

PostSubject: Re: Lily Rain EVE - Questions...   Lily Rain EVE - Questions... EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 7:23 pm

Satoshi wrote:
well b4 the EIW its was a pain doing dmg.

this match was kindaf lucky, i usually do around 2k- w.o dying.. or if i rush.. like 1700...

http://puu.sh/QsAe
Spoiler:
That is prolly because of our low TEC. Lock-on charge needs to be in second phase to do 100% damage, so yeah. This is exactly the reason you tune her for TEC. You can go 40 TEC and 2x EIW to o 3o
I'd aim for a build without some lame extra slots in her free hand Embarassed
Back to top Go down
DarkChuky
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
DarkChuky

PostSubject: Re: Lily Rain EVE - Questions...   Lily Rain EVE - Questions... EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 1:25 pm

yes, its all about what you want or how you play.

5 minutes ago:
Spoiler:

My only problem is the Float Dahs, Im not a Fload Dash user, need to train ... after that screenshot I went into another arena, I did float dash and for some reason I ended in the enemy PS hahahaha... fail dash... It was like a Winber was pulling me.. but there was no winberl lol!

Oh.. I also sacrifice some damage (weapon tune) to give speed and range.. That because I been using Mialy for a long time, and I know Mialy can beat no range Eves without a problem. I bene testing this build vs Mialis in Arena and can do real good work withour the EVE buff.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

PostSubject: Re: Lily Rain EVE - Questions...   Lily Rain EVE - Questions... EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 1:30 pm

Just make sure you learn to re-position your target marker and press space bar at the same time, then you know hao2floatdash. Once you got this, shell feel like an AIR xD
Back to top Go down
DarkChuky
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
DarkChuky

PostSubject: Re: Lily Rain EVE - Questions...   Lily Rain EVE - Questions... EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:25 pm

Trill.. Must I increase the speed of the Psygun? (1 Great Rapid Betta)

- Current build is at lvl 10. I added 1 EIW. Has retuned 2 Fly from normal to BETA. Im able to carry 35 cost weapons, planing to retune another one to have 40 free capa... but if Psygun speed increase is recommended will not require the re tune.

Last edited by DarkChuky on Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: Lily Rain EVE - Questions...   Lily Rain EVE - Questions... EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:30 pm

DarkChuky wrote:
Speed isn't going to matter when the bullets are automatically determined by how fast the target is moving to begin with.

I wouldn't bother with any weapon tunes myself and just focus on tuning your cannon. Only use the Psyguns for AIRs that like to hover close to you.
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

PostSubject: Re: Lily Rain EVE - Questions...   Lily Rain EVE - Questions... EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:31 pm

A general rule of thumb is to never tune Psyguns (although I am not familiar, I hear it's common on Alba HD) for speed.
Back to top Go down
DarkChuky
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
DarkChuky

PostSubject: Re: Lily Rain EVE - Questions...   Lily Rain EVE - Questions... EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 6:06 pm

Astral_Goddess wrote:
DarkChuky wrote:
Speed isn't going to matter when the bullets are automatically determined by how fast the target is moving to begin with.

I wouldn't bother with any weapon tunes myself and just focus on tuning your cannon. Only use the Psyguns for AIRs that like to hover close to you.

That is what I has been doing... also for close combat (AKA lands) was thinking to add that extra speed to help vs that hover close airs. but will follow the advise. I'm happy with the current build, just wanted to do a performance tune but will stay!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lily Rain EVE - Questions...   Lily Rain EVE - Questions... Empty

Back to top Go down

Lily Rain EVE - Questions...
Page 1 of 1