Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?

Go down 
+60
adhklk
Durian
xzpwnz
Mithril
Asagi-san
Sacrier
Aurum_Sol
fggt
Mie
Akhenderson
Leeny
Lyndon
TerraChika
asdwuilt
spudnickers
Mew
bligh
burleston
RedIridesence
Shai
cascon1
ziix
NekuChan
Magna.Zero
centralheating
Kirika
Tuskin
wonjoon
Cybernetic
LS3
Hyoka
Suguri
blead
fistlander
milk
Fireflywater
Dune
reVelske
Emeraldsun
Trill
dbzfan922
Stickboy
Kobrakai
Valkyrie
resireth
samuelfoo
Aria
CapeMike
Astral_Dono
Zwiebel Force
IronDicks
Relict?
boytitan2
Suki_Eve
snotlander
UncleBobbie
Scott-kip
Gerrion
That_Wiesel_Guy
Retrias
64 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

Male Posts : 5786

Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life? - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 4:26 pm

Aw, c'mon, Stick. Better to go out swinging than to let the ball pass by without trying (just waiting for the right time?)
Back to top Go down
dbzfan922
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
dbzfan922

Male Posts : 1965

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life? - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 5:45 pm

Exact quote from my parents
"Look, it's about to storm. Let's go out on the porch"
They are currently outside waiting for a storm.
Back to top Go down
Stickboy
Master Poster
Master Poster
Stickboy

Male Posts : 2971

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life? - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 6:42 pm

Lief so hard, yo. Still thinkin a good line. I'd ruin it if I slipped. ._.
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life? - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 6:57 pm

Your parents.

Oh. I misspoke. Take your time and think of a good one.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life? - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 7:33 pm

Stickboy wrote:
Lief so hard, yo. Still thinkin a good line. I'd ruin it if I slipped. ._.

Bad do no use lines.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life? - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 7:47 pm

coming from the guy that has a list of pickup lines

ps pickup lines are terrible, he's right
Back to top Go down
Suki_Eve
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Suki_Eve

Female Posts : 1493

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life? - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 7:12 pm

So today I woke up to the sound of a mouse rummaging through my room. Barely saw him the first time it went through.

Second time, though, he was running off with an oreo. Has the biggest black eyes. We stared at each other for a few seconds, before I let him run off with the oreo.

Need to patch up that hole in my room that goes into the attic.

Oh, and after that, my Mom decided to cheerfully tell me all the ways we could kill the mouse. Including her own stories about how they killed mice at the VA. ;_;

Poor mouse. I think I'll just leave the oreos out for it to eat.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life? - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 11:24 pm

Suki_Eve wrote:
So today I woke up to the sound of a mouse rummaging through my room. Barely saw him the first time it went through.

Second time, though, he was running off with an oreo. Has the biggest black eyes. We stared at each other for a few seconds, before I let him run off with the oreo.

Need to patch up that hole in my room that goes into the attic.

Oh, and after that, my Mom decided to cheerfully tell me all the ways we could kill the mouse. Including her own stories about how they killed mice at the VA. ;_;

Poor mouse. I think I'll just leave the oreos out for it to eat.

Remebers throwing bowling hot water on rat eating at dog poop in the yard.Rat stays there and keep eating dog poop. Me 0-x... Me this rat is spawned from hell 0-o. Me gona have to do this the old fashion way goes inside to get hammer rats gone lucky rat.

Last edited by boytitan2 on Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stickboy
Master Poster
Master Poster
Stickboy

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 1:07 am

Lol, I remember a rat running around in mai house on one midnight. He runs around as I kept sfaring at him from mai seat. ._.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 6:42 am

Well since we're talkin about rats, I'll throw my story in there too.

We found mice fecal matter in our silverware drawer. Guess who washed it all? ._.
A few days later, we found a live rat on a glue trap. It kept twitching while I tried to put it into a trash bag. D:
Back to top Go down
Stickboy
Master Poster
Master Poster
Stickboy

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 7:19 am

>trash bag

Badd boyy. ._.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 7:28 am

Stickboy wrote:
>trash bag

Badd boyy. ._.

Did you even read what I did then attempted to do that was nice compared to that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 8:28 am

This happened early Sunday morning.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 3:34 pm

So ill translate.

Begining first guy YO WEAPON GET THIS NIGGA OFF ME, Game over, Yo weapon, Alot of identifiable yos. Yo weapon dont hold me, Cause HE KNOWS, Weapon no no no, First guy breaks free of weapon starts fighting other guy Weapon no no...(side note my god a nigga not instigating a fight but trying to break it up the fuck is going on here thats not nigga like at all. Weapon again gets first guy off second guy. Second guy gets up yelling, WHAT UP THEN WHAT UP THEN. What up, First guy group of friends I am assuming they all know each other now, Mother fucker grimey, Weapon trying to calm him down. 2nd guy FUCK BOY, 1st guy YO ITS OVER, Weapon trying to calm down 1st guy( again niggas are not supposed to act like this during nigga momments I do not know how this is happening.

2nd drunk comes back up to cars, WHAT UP, WHAT UP, IM RIGHT HERE MOTHERFUCKER.YO D some shit, WHAT UP,So drunk one is now d, Some Drunk jibberesh, WHAT UP NIGGA IM RIGHT HERE, More jibberesh, WHAT UP, Im right hers, WHATS SUP, WHAT UP, Jibberesh, FUCK THAT NIGGA, YO FUCK THAT NIGGA, Oh it appears his friend is trying to calm him down... 2 niggas defusing a nigga situation the fuck is going on here. 2nd drunk keeps yelling what up while friends trying to get him in car calming him down. 2nd drunk in car, FUCK THEESE NIGGAS DOG, Fuck theese niggas, IM CRIP NIGGA Im crip, says thise a few more times then Friend tries to calm him down, Drunk 1 Na fuck that shit my nigga, I Aww so the gibberish of drunk 2 was Im crip, Cant hear what they are saying, Drunk 2 says move nigga, let go of me nigga, Appears as drunk 2 wants to get out of the car. Oh dear god drunk 2 wants to drive holy shit dont let that happen by god some one will get ran over 0-o. Before he drives 2 other guys come, Ask what happens, Friend explains he is drunk, Drunk nigga is out of car banging on shit, police come.Drunk nigga didnt run from police, Are u stupid there was mad cars to cut threw that would have been a easy escape.

I have never seen cops take so long to detain a drunk, You send him to holding put him in drunk tank you can see hes drunk jeez.
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 4:27 pm

Much appreciated, BT.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 5:25 pm

This is what should have happened.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 5:49 pm

boytitan2 wrote:
This is what should have happened.

I was waiting for one of the guys to pull out a gun, which is why I recorded for so long. But I forgot about gun laws in Canada.
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 6:22 pm

iKray wrote:
Well since we're talkin about rats, I'll throw my story in there too.

We found mice fecal matter in our silverware drawer. Guess who washed it all? ._.
A few days later, we found a live rat on a glue trap. It kept twitching while I tried to put it into a trash bag. D:

I'm hoping you killed it first, rather than letting it die a slow, painful death from starvation :<
Back to top Go down
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
That_Wiesel_Guy

Male Posts : 4551

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 11:42 pm

Well, stacked with the divorce, my dad is showing symptoms of prostate cancer. Sugoi.
Back to top Go down
Suki_Eve
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Suki_Eve

Female Posts : 1493

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 4:03 am

Meanwhile, Suki tries to autism with weaving.

Meanwhile, Milez romances Mina. Cecilia is not pleased.:
Back to top Go down
Emeraldsun
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Emeraldsun

Male Posts : 385

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 11:03 am

Did not like the quest chain for getting fighter stuff.
Cecilia is annoying. .-.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/robert.reeves.3591
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 4:19 pm

Damn, CAV, damn.

---

So, I went out for lunch with my brother again. We went to this fish market yesterday; I bought a salmon burger and he bought two fish tacos. Both were 10ish dollars. He said he felt ripped off.

Today we went to Wahoo's Fish Facos and we ordered a combo platter each. I ordered the classic burrito with freshly caught fish (it's La Jolla, after all) and he chose two fish tacos again. Even though I eat pretty quickly, which is a damning trait I've had since I was a kid, he finished first. He's losing faith in fish tacos.

A senior employee at my internship announced he gave up soda 2 months ago. The boss' wife then brought out a six-pack of Coke and placed it on his desk. She then told me to go get some water from the fridge since her children didn't drink any when they visited (they went straight for the beers; she laments her alcoholic children).
Back to top Go down
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
That_Wiesel_Guy

Male Posts : 4551

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 9:11 pm

Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 1:26 am

I was incredibly pissed off earlier, but now I've cooled down.
This one driver backed up and almost hit me.
I contemplated keying his car
or just fucking it up in general
but I just let it go.

I can't even tell if it was on purpose or not.
Wouldn't be the first time something like that's happened to me
or to my family.
Racism in America -
still running strong
from elderly couples just staring at us and waiting in their car
as we wait
for the gas pump to become unoccupied
only to zip away three seconds after my father
steps out of the car to ask what's wrong
to people tossing empty bottles
at me as I walk up the hill home.
God bless America.
Back to top Go down
Scott-kip
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Scott-kip

Male Posts : 941

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 2:51 am

I turn 16 today, oh boy gee golly willickers yay
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?
Page 3 of 27Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 27  Next