Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?

Go down 
+60
adhklk
Durian
xzpwnz
Mithril
Asagi-san
Sacrier
Aurum_Sol
fggt
Mie
Akhenderson
Leeny
Lyndon
TerraChika
asdwuilt
spudnickers
Mew
bligh
burleston
RedIridesence
Shai
cascon1
ziix
NekuChan
Magna.Zero
centralheating
Kirika
Tuskin
wonjoon
Cybernetic
LS3
Hyoka
Suguri
blead
fistlander
milk
Fireflywater
Dune
reVelske
Emeraldsun
Trill
dbzfan922
Stickboy
Kobrakai
Valkyrie
resireth
samuelfoo
Aria
CapeMike
Astral_Dono
Zwiebel Force
IronDicks
Relict?
boytitan2
Suki_Eve
snotlander
UncleBobbie
Scott-kip
Gerrion
That_Wiesel_Guy
Retrias
64 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

Female Posts : 4410

Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life? - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life? - Page 15 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 6:12 am

LXE wrote:
iKray wrote:
LXE wrote:
Last night I had this really weird dream where I met a few players.
Spoiler:
Was BT there? Was he a loli? #em3
Now that you mention it, I saw a maid in Mr X's mansion who looked like BT but I didn't realize it was him.

Damn it, Kray. Y U MAKE ME REMEMBER?! O AO;

That sounds... disturbing. o. o;
Back to top Go down
Magna.Zero
Master Poster
Master Poster
Magna.Zero

Male Posts : 2895

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life? - Page 15 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 1:51 pm

my friend gave me this image on facebook...

Spoiler:

uh... affraid
Back to top Go down
Suki_Eve
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Suki_Eve

Female Posts : 1493

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life? - Page 15 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 7:35 pm

Things that've happened within the last few days.

pictures:

videos:
Back to top Go down
Lyndon
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Lyndon

Male Posts : 118

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life? - Page 15 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 6:55 pm

I was working out then i wen to football practice we were doing tackle drills and so i was in a hitting position then the running back comes i tackle him and he keeps going were doing 5 seconds later i notice my nail is missing :V So my nail got ripped off Neutral
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

Male Posts : 5786

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life? - Page 15 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 2:19 am

Holy shit, Lyndon.
Back to top Go down
Leeny
Leeny

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life? - Page 15 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 1:25 pm

Magna.Zero wrote:
my friend gave me this image on facebook...

Spoiler:

THAT IMAGE IS MAGICAL

Also I got fillings and later I have to go back to get the concrete shit from my braces cleaned off.
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life? - Page 15 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 5:43 pm

This facebook page... =v=
https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-BadAss-Otaku/453289761378635
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life? - Page 15 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 5:45 pm

Astral_Goddess wrote:

Umm... *cough*

That's.. awkward. o .o;
Back to top Go down
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
That_Wiesel_Guy

Male Posts : 4551

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life? - Page 15 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 7:49 pm

Astral_Goddess wrote:
10/10
would make multiple FB accounts and friend request him
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life? - Page 15 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 7:55 pm

Was gona like sees black rock shoot nvm not likeing not bad ass.
Back to top Go down
Scott-kip
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Scott-kip

Male Posts : 941

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life? - Page 15 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 8:31 pm

had my first day of school at a new school, felt akward as balls when you didnt know anyone besides 2 people.
Back to top Go down
Lyndon
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Lyndon

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life? - Page 15 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 8:35 pm

Scott-kip wrote:
had my first day of school at a new school, felt akward as balls when you didnt know anyone besides 2 people.
I feel your pain man but aside from not knowing any one the worst part Most the girls are ugly or sluts D: And u don't wanna hit on a ugly/slutty girl so u get labeled a gay guy or a fag :/
Back to top Go down
Scott-kip
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Scott-kip

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life? - Page 15 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 9:18 pm

Lyndon wrote:
Scott-kip wrote:
I feel your pain man but aside from not knowing any one the worst part Most the girls are ugly or sluts D: And u don't wanna hit on a ugly/slutty girl so u get labeled a gay guy or a fag :/
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Lyndon
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Lyndon

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life? - Page 15 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 9:23 pm

Im not sure how to react to this Or importantly i dont get the joke D: But the pic seems to make it very clear dam my small brain D:
Back to top Go down
Scott-kip
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Scott-kip

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life? - Page 15 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 9:55 pm

Lyndon wrote:
Im not sure how to react to this Or importantly i dont get the joke D: But the pic seems to make it very clear dam my small brain D:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Lyndon
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Lyndon

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life? - Page 15 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 10:03 pm

Sexy new avatar though ;D
Back to top Go down
Suki_Eve
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Suki_Eve

Female Posts : 1493

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life? - Page 15 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 10:09 pm

Scott-kip wrote:

My sister had that today. Because of her going into middle school she stirred up lots of drama about teams and not being able to make friends and being on a different team than her friends and ect. Then today my Mom had to drop our neighbor off at the airport at 5am so my sister came in and blinded me with light, stole my covers, and camped on my couch until she came back.

I spent a good deal of time cleaning my room yesterday, and then today my sister did what I mentioned above and then threw my extra blankets on the floor without even bothering to fold them or anything. Then earlier today I decided to put some of my stuffed animals in places that aren't along the sides of my bed and my room feels messier now. Also I have a monkey hanging from my ceiling fan now.

Either my sister or my Mom closed my door while I was sleeping. If it was my sister, good for her. If it was my Mom, i might've been talking in my sleep and that wouldn't of been good with the type of dream I was having.
Back to top Go down
Scott-kip
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Scott-kip

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life? - Page 15 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 10:13 pm

Suki_Eve wrote:
Scott-kip wrote:

My sister had that today. Because of her going into middle school she stirred up lots of drama about teams and not being able to make friends and being on a different team than her friends and ect. Then today my Mom had to drop our neighbor off at the airport at 5am so my sister came in and blinded me with light, stole my covers, and camped on my couch until she came back.

I spent a good deal of time cleaning my room yesterday, and then today my sister did what I mentioned above and then threw my extra blankets on the floor without even bothering to fold them or anything. Then earlier today I decided to put some of my stuffed animals in places that aren't along the sides of my bed and my room feels messier now. Also I have a monkey hanging from my ceiling fan now.

Either my sister or my Mom closed my door while I was sleeping. If it was my sister, good for her. If it was my Mom, i might've been talking in my sleep and that wouldn't of been good with the type of dream I was having.

Glad I dont have a sister
Back to top Go down
Lyndon
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Lyndon

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life? - Page 15 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 10:27 pm

Scott-kip wrote:
Suki_Eve wrote:
Scott-kip wrote:

Glad I dont have a sister

>Only boy in family
>2 sisters (Are like Cinderella sister mean fat bitches)
>1 niece who lives with us

Y having a sibling is freaking amazing u will love it :<
Back to top Go down
Scott-kip
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Scott-kip

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life? - Page 15 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 10:31 pm

I have an older brother, but hes 22 now and moved out.
Back to top Go down
Lyndon
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Lyndon

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life? - Page 15 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 10:36 pm

Your so un-lucky though i wish i was in ur position =.=
Back to top Go down
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
That_Wiesel_Guy

Male Posts : 4551

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life? - Page 15 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 10:39 pm

Suki_Eve wrote:
Scott-kip wrote:
If it was my Mom, i might've been talking in my sleep and that wouldn't of been good with the type of dream I was having.
Oh my~
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life? - Page 15 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 6:06 am

Scott-kip wrote:

I'm the only girl in my class. Tell me about awkward. xD
Back to top Go down
Lyndon
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Lyndon

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life? - Page 15 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 9:09 pm

Had a night pratice coach said its "From 5:30 to 7:30pm so get your asses here early" wht really happened started at 5:20 and ended at 8:40pm and i live 40 min from the school >: got home around 9:20 :/ My whole afternoon gone in a flash
Back to top Go down
Stickboy
Master Poster
Master Poster
Stickboy

Male Posts : 2971

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life? - Page 15 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 10:45 pm

Shai wrote:
Scott-kip wrote:

I'm the only girl in my class. Tell me about awkward. xD
and i wish to be da only boy in me class. 5 boys and some girls, dammit. ._.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life? - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?
Page 15 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 27  Next