Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?

Go down 
+60
adhklk
Durian
xzpwnz
Mithril
Asagi-san
Sacrier
Aurum_Sol
fggt
Mie
Akhenderson
Leeny
Lyndon
TerraChika
asdwuilt
spudnickers
Mew
bligh
burleston
RedIridesence
Shai
cascon1
ziix
NekuChan
Magna.Zero
centralheating
Kirika
Tuskin
wonjoon
Cybernetic
LS3
Hyoka
Suguri
blead
fistlander
milk
Fireflywater
Dune
reVelske
Emeraldsun
Trill
dbzfan922
Stickboy
Kobrakai
Valkyrie
resireth
samuelfoo
Aria
CapeMike
Astral_Dono
Zwiebel Force
IronDicks
Relict?
boytitan2
Suki_Eve
snotlander
UncleBobbie
Scott-kip
Gerrion
That_Wiesel_Guy
Retrias
64 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage

Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life? EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 9:06 am

-Aera- wrote:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/xzpwnz/14427452/
lel
Back to top Go down
Retrias
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Retrias

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life? EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 1:08 pm

VR Simulator for CB and C21 and BB and AC and God and Satan and Cthulhu
in excel so everyone can run it
http://puu.sh/FQe3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life? EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 1:22 pm

Holy shit... Literally.

My brother clogged the toilet. Being the dummy he is, he tried flushing it again... A continuous stream of water flowed out... He didn't know how to stop it, so he ran upstairs and yelled to my dad "I CLOGGED THE TOILET AND IT WONT STOP FLOWING WATER!!"

Dad jiggled the handle. Water stops.

Watching my brother attempt to unclog it was the funniest thing I have ever watched.
Back to top Go down
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
That_Wiesel_Guy

Male Posts : 4551

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life? EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 1:23 pm

No 4th of July with my father is profound sadlife 3:
Back to top Go down
Gerrion
Wild Molcar
Wild Molcar

Male Posts : 2218

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life? EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 4:48 pm

Just found this while surfing the internet. Made me think a little.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Scott-kip
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Scott-kip

Male Posts : 941

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life? EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 5:01 pm

Gerrion wrote:

Spoiler:

Please tell me you dont go on 9gag regularly.

Last edited by Scott-kip on Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
UncleBobbie
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
UncleBobbie

Male Posts : 1342

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life? EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 5:02 pm

Scott-kip wrote:
Gerrion wrote:

Spoiler:

Please tell me you dont go on 9gag.

Check his signature:

"More 9gfag fun - updated at least once every week - ENJOY!"
Back to top Go down
Scott-kip
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Scott-kip

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life? EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 5:04 pm

UncleBobbie wrote:
Scott-kip wrote:
Gerrion wrote:

Spoiler:

Please tell me you dont go on 9gag.

Check his signature:

"More 9gfag fun - updated at least once every week - ENJOY!"

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Gerrion
Wild Molcar
Wild Molcar

Male Posts : 2218

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life? EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 6:17 pm

Urgh, i see some don't like 9gag. But what's wrong with going there just for the laughs? O.o
Back to top Go down
Scott-kip
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Scott-kip

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life? EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 7:11 pm

Gerrion wrote:
Urgh, i see some don't like 9gag. But what's wrong with going there just for the laughs? O.o

They are incredibly late on things, and are for the most part a worse version of reddit.
And that watermark is annoying as hell.
Back to top Go down
snotlander
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life? EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 9:14 pm

[7/3/2012 6:41:17 PM] Desu Kizaru: Malphes I don't know who the shit you are, nor do i care who's dick you had to suck and give all the root too so you can get in here; but dear fucking god you are both spineless cunts who deserve to
[7/3/2012 6:41:26 PM] Desu Kizaru: die in a hole
[7/3/2012 7:07:03 PM] *** Malphes has changed the conversation topic to "winty is a faggot and desu likes to lick his butthole" ***
Back to top Go down
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
That_Wiesel_Guy

Male Posts : 4551

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life? EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 9:21 pm

My guts are hated in that call, I bet...
Back to top Go down
snotlander
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life? EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 9:23 pm

like you should give a fuck what a bunch of faggotass elitists think

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Suki_Eve
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Suki_Eve

Female Posts : 1493

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life? EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 9:39 pm

So my grandparents came over to lend us their car for the Fourth of July, since Mom's friend came over and jacked their truck back, and our van is pretty much on the verge of dying (transmission has been derpy for the last year or so, brakes finally went out, AC doesn't work, ect.).

And my grandma and I have this discussion on what's in the fridge, and I tell her about the yummy soup/spaghetti Mom made last night. Eventually I got bored and left, but as I left I heard grandma ask "so what did you make for dinner tonight?" and I asked Mom to make dinner a few hours earlier and she didn't, so I'm guessing she replied with an awkward "nothing."
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life? EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 1:49 am

Had a surprisingly low amount of happy birthday post on my facebook,By low I ment lower than normal its usually in the triple digitss. Sister wanted me to go to the club for some weird reason Im only 20 its pointless i cant drink and I dont really like clubs didnt go.

Last edited by boytitan2 on Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

Male Posts : 5786

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life? EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 2:11 am

BT is law abiding, eh?

Well, happy birthday. You've been quite the handful lately.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life? EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 10:02 am

boytitan2 wrote:
Had a surprisingly low amount of happy birthday post on my facebook,By low I ment lower than normal its usually in the triple digitss. Sister wanted me to go to the club for some weird reason Im only 20 its pointless i cant drink and I dont really like clubs didnt go.
In parts of Canada (the parts that matter), you can drink at the age of 19.
Back to top Go down
IronDicks
♥ラブマスター♥
♥ラブマスター♥
IronDicks

Male Posts : 1504

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life? EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 10:02 am

Diabolical wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:

18 in Australia
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life? EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 10:35 am

IronDicks wrote:
Diabolical wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:

18 in Australia
In germany you're allowed to drink with 16, assuming it's nothing to hard. With 18 you can drink ALL. YOU. WANT. #em3

Sucks to live in America I guess.

Nevertheless: happy birthday BT #em2
Back to top Go down
UncleBobbie
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
UncleBobbie

Male Posts : 1342

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life? EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 10:41 am

^Same here in Germany's neighbouring country.

Belgium, that is.
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life? EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 9:56 pm

Zwiebel Force wrote:
IronDicks wrote:
Diabolical wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:

18 in Australia
In germany you're allowed to drink with 16, assuming it's nothing to hard. With 18 you can drink ALL. YOU. WANT. #em3

Sucks to live in America I guess.

Nevertheless: happy birthday BT #em2
The consumption of alchahol at certain ages shouldn't determine if one country sucks or not >_>

Woke up at 2:00 in the AFTERNOON today because of how tired I was yesterday from all that happened and all I did.
Back to top Go down
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
CapeMike

Male Posts : 2079

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life? EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 11:32 pm

boytitan2 wrote:

Don't feel too bad, Bt....

I'm about a month and a half from turning -40-, and I've only had 2 drinks in my life...the 1st at Midnight on Jan 1, 2000(New Year's get-together - half a glass of champagne), and the other while flying from Auckland, New Zealand to Los Angeles, CA just last September...figured with all I'd been through recently, I -needed- one...and lemme tell you, the Screwdriver I was given certainly did the trick...was chilled out 5 minutes later and surprisingly relaxed!

I just -might- have another drink for my Birthday.... *ponders*
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life? EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:54 am

Moar of my childhood gone:
Back to top Go down
Aria
Master Poster
Master Poster
Aria

Male Posts : 2859

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life? EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 5:43 am

This maybe CosmicBreak-related but...

Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life? H91Jo
Back to top Go down
Suki_Eve
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Suki_Eve

Female Posts : 1493

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life? EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:38 pm

So.

Went to a German restaurant today. I usually don't like German food because most of it has sauerkraut or other cabbage-y type items in it, but today I decided to try something new. Andddd the server, unfortunately, lied to me. I asked if the food I was getting (which I will not try to spell, as I don't want to offend Aurom/Himmel) would have peppers (the vegetable kind) in it, since that was the only dealbreaker in the breaded-pork-like food I was going to get. The server told me no, it was made with a tomato-basil sauce and had white pepper seasoning, not veggie-peppers. When it came out, I was sad to see it actually did have peppers on it.

I stole Mom's food and made her eat the pepper breaded-pork. :v She had some yummy beef in brown sauce that I really liked.

I also tried some, uh, schitzle (DON'T TASE ME AUROM), I think it was? Some dry pasta-y/bread-y side dish that was really good.

We came back from grocery shopping and I found three pizza lunchables hidden away in our garage fridge. I think Mom hid them there so I wouldn't eat them all. ;_;

Also, Photobucket is being a dick. It won't let me log in with Facebook, which really upsets the fact that I'm trying to update the "fancy stuff in TW" thread.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life? Empty

Back to top Go down

Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?
Page 1 of 27Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next