Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Efficient UC Farming

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sextacy
Newcomer
Newcomer
Sextacy

Male Posts : 10

Efficient UC Farming Empty
PostSubject: Efficient UC Farming   Efficient UC Farming EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 8:07 am

How To Do It? I'm New & Have No Idea How To Go About Actually Consistently Making UC..

Which Method Yields More & In What Time Frame?

This Has Prolly Been Asked A Truckload, But, I Checked The Front Page & Didn't See, So, Why Not?

Thanks In Advance.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Efficient UC Farming   Efficient UC Farming EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 8:26 am

Quest Mode in general:

1. Planet arantus: the basic idea is to find certaintreasure chests on randomly generated maps (they get shuffeled with every update). You'll receive some UC for completing the quest and the mobs there drop UC sometimes to. Make sure you do all the quests available for you at least once in a week. If you already cleared a quest, the reward will be reduced (to 10 % I believe) until next maintnace.

2. Battle Planet Bastagant - Final Battle Demon Fox Haku: like on Arcantus you're supposed to find treasures here, unlike arcantus you're granted a total time frame of 30 minutes and you gotta make it to a final area to use your "treasures" to revive the Proto Arks. Demon Fox Haku seems to drop the most UC. Takes a littl practise and preperation, but you'll get the hang of it sooner or later. He also drops a series of weapons (Kamui Staff, Blank Staff and Homura Staff), who're said to suck (they actually do because they're totally inefficient in terms of cost/stats), but definitely are interesting for uC only players.

I'm not sure if I covered everything up. Please be aware that I am retarded ö.ö

Both of these game modes are explained in the infamous CB Wiki: http://www.cosmicbreak.com/_/wiki/index.php?title=Quest_Mode
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Efficient UC Farming   Efficient UC Farming EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 9:02 am

http://www.cosmicbreakfanforum.com/t9530-quick-easy-garage-spam-selling-method-for-quick-uc

Aside from quest mode, and you do arena frequently. It's more of a "clean my garage" type of deal, but you do it like once a month or so?
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

Male Posts : 5770

PostSubject: Re: Efficient UC Farming   Efficient UC Farming EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 9:03 am

Arena

The best way is to farm new account to diamond rank and trade back to main account. With support ticket, x3 ticket, x2 rate...it's possible to get 1 million UC per account.
Back to top Go down
★Midnight Delight★
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
★Midnight Delight★

Male Posts : 123

PostSubject: Re: Efficient UC Farming   Efficient UC Farming EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 9:18 am

farm newbie acc with all Beginer pass and ticket x3 on . btw: Go for Chaos Room.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

PostSubject: Re: Efficient UC Farming   Efficient UC Farming EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 9:59 am

tggt wrote:
Arena

The best way is to farm new account to diamond rank and trade back to main account. With support ticket, x3 ticket, x2 rate...it's possible to get 1 million UC per account.
Yes, please put something on our spacebar to! Your asshole can't be loose enough for playing cb!

Taruka wrote:
farm newbie acc with all Beginer pass and ticket x3 on . btw: Go for Chaos Room.
The rooms will soon be removed though D:
Back to top Go down
Sextacy
Newcomer
Newcomer
Sextacy

PostSubject: Re: Efficient UC Farming   Efficient UC Farming EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 12:44 pm

Zwiebel Force wrote:
Quest Mode in general:

1. Planet arantus: the basic idea is to find certaintreasure chests on randomly generated maps (they get shuffeled with every update). You'll receive some UC for completing the quest and the mobs there drop UC sometimes to. Make sure you do all the quests available for you at least once in a week. If you already cleared a quest, the reward will be reduced (to 10 % I believe) until next maintnace.

2. Battle Planet Bastagant - Final Battle Demon Fox Haku: like on Arcantus you're supposed to find treasures here, unlike arcantus you're granted a total time frame of 30 minutes and you gotta make it to a final area to use your "treasures" to revive the Proto Arks. Demon Fox Haku seems to drop the most UC. Takes a littl practise and preperation, but you'll get the hang of it sooner or later. He also drops a series of weapons (Kamui Staff, Blank Staff and Homura Staff), who're said to suck (they actually do because they're totally inefficient in terms of cost/stats), but definitely are interesting for uC only players.

I'm not sure if I covered everything up. Please be aware that I am retarded ö.ö

Both of these game modes are explained in the infamous CB Wiki: ..

True, I Have My 50% Ticket On & Used A 30% Drop Ticket & Farmed The Hell Out've Folcasta For Misside Arms & Manimo Knives, Yields A LOT Of Crap To Sell & I Always Find The Map Treasure Very Happy

What # Of Teammies Is Recommended For Haku & What's The Chaos Room? >_>
Back to top Go down
Gerrion
Wild Molcar
Wild Molcar

Male Posts : 2218

PostSubject: Re: Efficient UC Farming   Efficient UC Farming EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 7:50 pm

Quote :

The more players you have, the faster you can defeat Haku, but it can also lead to more deaths and time penalties, which can result you in a loss if your team isn't very good. The key is experience (and some 3-ways too, which are the best weapon to use against Haku).

The Chaos Room is a special room that it's avainable on the arena list at the Union rooms until next Thursday's maintenance.

The reason why it's desired is that at the start of the match 4 powerfull robots appear that, when destroy, trigger a shower of UC coins, each worth 100 UC.

So if you happen to catch 10 coins (possible with a medium-to-good LND robot, with or without shield), and then try to catch many 5-UC coins at the second part of the fight, you may end up with around 2000-2500 UC per match, depending on tickets you may be using.

So it's a good way to get UC (plus that nice flag BS that can be customized with many cool paintings/designs, so catching a few to save for later bazaars could be a good idea).
Back to top Go down
Sextacy
Newcomer
Newcomer
Sextacy

PostSubject: Re: Efficient UC Farming   Efficient UC Farming EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 10:27 am

Gerrion wrote:
Quote :

The more players you have, the faster you can defeat Haku, but it can also lead to more deaths and time penalties, which can result you in a loss if your team isn't very good. The key is experience (and some 3-ways too, which are the best weapon to use against Haku).

The Chaos Room is a special room that it's avainable on the arena list at the Union rooms until next Thursday's maintenance.

The reason why it's desired is that at the start of the match 4 powerfull robots appear that, when destroy, trigger a shower of UC coins, each worth 100 UC.

So if you happen to catch 10 coins (possible with a medium-to-good LND robot, with or without shield), and then try to catch many 5-UC coins at the second part of the fight, you may end up with around 2000-2500 UC per match, depending on tickets you may be using.

So it's a good way to get UC (plus that nice flag BS that can be customized with many cool paintings/designs, so catching a few to save for later bazaars could be a good idea).

Still Can't Find The Chaos Room, But Hakus Are Always Up.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

PostSubject: Re: Efficient UC Farming   Efficient UC Farming EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 11:01 am

The Commander Operation is a special room in the Arena. You can tell it's the right room if there're like 30 people on one side and 0 on the other (the room will still start since the enemies are npcs). If it's 30 vs 1 there's prolly a GM messing arround a little.
Back to top Go down
Sextacy
Newcomer
Newcomer
Sextacy

PostSubject: Re: Efficient UC Farming   Efficient UC Farming EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 10:18 am

Zwiebel Force wrote:
The Commander Operation is a special room in the Arena. You can tell it's the right room if there're like 30 people on one side and 0 on the other (the room will still start since the enemies are npcs). If it's 30 vs 1 there's prolly a GM messing arround a little.

Ooh, Those.

Thanks~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Efficient UC Farming   Efficient UC Farming Empty

Back to top Go down

Efficient UC Farming
Page 1 of 1