Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How to make an efficient Shana build?

Go down 
+3
MyOnly~Ray
Fuwakomoriya
toil
7 posters
AuthorMessage
toil

Male Posts : 64

How to make an efficient Shana build? Empty
PostSubject: How to make an efficient Shana build?   How to make an efficient Shana build? EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 6:38 am

Her cost is too much for the damage she can do and her ammo issue even with stun supply imo. Here is what I have so far (Ex tunes are pre-tuned, I may use more ex tunes if I have the mats and find Shana worth it)

Spoiler:

Should I make her level 10 and which carts should I take? I'm thinking about getting the last capa cart + Broad Radar but she is to fat already.

Which drive cart should I use? Boost for Mobility or Armor to add to her tankiness? Or no drive cart to stay slim?

Most importantly, how to get gud with her?
Back to top Go down
Fuwakomoriya
Police Is Watching You
Police Is Watching You

Male Posts : 991

PostSubject: Re: How to make an efficient Shana build?   How to make an efficient Shana build? EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 7:03 am

"How to make an efficient Shana build?" = you don't.
Back to top Go down
MyOnly~Ray
MyOnly~Ray

PostSubject: Re: How to make an efficient Shana build?   How to make an efficient Shana build? EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 8:16 am

I use mine to derp never thought of building it
I just slapped some vanilla fly tunes
Back to top Go down
toil

PostSubject: Re: How to make an efficient Shana build?   How to make an efficient Shana build? EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 8:21 am

MyOnly~Ray wrote:
I use mine to derp never thought of building it
I just slapped some vanilla fly tunes

This is what I'm doing too. Recently I have seen some people changing her skin color in arena so I just want to be a hipster and use Shana with the original skin color.

So there is no hope for her then? D:
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: How to make an efficient Shana build?   How to make an efficient Shana build? EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 8:29 am

Shana is strong but she's going to be fat no matter what you do. You can make effective builds but you can't make her be cost efficient because she simply isn't.
Back to top Go down
toil

PostSubject: Re: How to make an efficient Shana build?   How to make an efficient Shana build? EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 8:44 am

Winty wrote:
Shana is strong but she's going to be fat no matter what you do. You can make effective builds but you can't make her be cost efficient because she simply isn't.

Teach me master. How can I improve my build to be more effective?

I guess being cost efficient is not that important for me after all then. This game is about playing the bots I like and satisfying the inner gambling addict for me.
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: How to make an efficient Shana build?   How to make an efficient Shana build? EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 8:50 am

tune the star slicer and make use of unmounted shana.
Back to top Go down
toil

PostSubject: Re: How to make an efficient Shana build?   How to make an efficient Shana build? EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 9:04 am

Thanks. I guess I'll increase its force then. Do I need more speed for it though? I think the stars' range of 250 is pretty close to miss stuffs.

I'd need to get the last capa cart to tune het stars. That leaves one last cart at level 10. Which should I choose?
Back to top Go down
VeryMelon
Jikun Hu
Jikun Hu

Male Posts : 1147

PostSubject: Re: How to make an efficient Shana build?   How to make an efficient Shana build? EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 9:18 am

If they made an item that lets you remove levels from a bot I'd remove Quick Jump from mine and make this
Spoiler:

But there isn't one so I'm stuck with something slightly worse.

*Never said it would be efficient.
Back to top Go down
toil

PostSubject: Re: How to make an efficient Shana build?   How to make an efficient Shana build? EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 9:44 am

Thanks mate, sparing 1 str for prop bit is nice.

I think there is an item to reset cartridges (I have 3) and you can just choose not to take the last cart.
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: How to make an efficient Shana build?   How to make an efficient Shana build? EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 10:22 am

toil wrote:
I think there is an item to reset cartridges (I have 3) and you can just choose not to take the last cart.
You have to re-choose the levels you reset (ie: if you reset 7 levels, you MUST choose 7 new carts; no less)
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: How to make an efficient Shana build?   How to make an efficient Shana build? EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 10:38 am

If you're not at level 10 yet, just stay at level 9??
Back to top Go down
VeryMelon
Jikun Hu
Jikun Hu

Male Posts : 1147

PostSubject: Re: How to make an efficient Shana build?   How to make an efficient Shana build? EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 11:03 am

I already had her at level 10 with drive and core tunes.

By the way you could squeeze some extra HP in there by swapping High Boost Alphas to Betas and then use EX high Techs for +15HP instead of 10, and then changing accessories. Assuming I could get slotted ACs like that it would end up with 555HP and 20TGH.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to make an efficient Shana build?   How to make an efficient Shana build? Empty

Back to top Go down

How to make an efficient Shana build?
Page 1 of 1