Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nice and efficient way to get points?

Go down 
+5
Rein
Desu
AsteriskCGY
GreyFalcon
Jello
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Jello
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Jello

Nice and efficient way to get points? Empty
PostSubject: Nice and efficient way to get points?   Nice and efficient way to get points? EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 12:15 am

Anyone know some efficient ways to get points from crimmy? Besides selling unwanted parts since I really do not want to spend money on garapon hoping for more robots.
Back to top Go down
GreyFalcon
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
GreyFalcon

Male Posts : 540

PostSubject: Re: Nice and efficient way to get points?   Nice and efficient way to get points? EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 12:52 am

Heh, well it's entirely silly.
But for 2 minutes of effort, training mode gets you about 100UC

Last edited by GreyFalcon on Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AsteriskCGY
Newcomer
Newcomer
AsteriskCGY

PostSubject: Re: Nice and efficient way to get points?   Nice and efficient way to get points? EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 1:04 am

If you want to buy crafting gear, its only from trading in parts. The Cauldron crimrose is essentially the disenchanter in the game.
Back to top Go down
Jello
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Jello

PostSubject: Re: Nice and efficient way to get points?   Nice and efficient way to get points? EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 1:42 am

AsteriskCGY wrote:
If you want to buy crafting gear, its only from trading in parts. The Cauldron crimrose is essentially the disenchanter in the game.

Oh I see, I thought maybe there was some trick to it. Like buying cheap weapons and still getting a fairly good amount of points compared to its UC.

Also just looked again and it doesn't exchange weapons that are from the shop. Only exchanges weapons that are labeled as "rare". Bahhh, I guess no matter what I do have to waste money on garapon since it's pretty much the only thing that gives rares easily. Sad
Back to top Go down
Desu
Master Poster
Master Poster
Desu

Male Posts : 2015

PostSubject: Re: Nice and efficient way to get points?   Nice and efficient way to get points? EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 1:54 am

Roll Garapon 1 and hope for shitloads of lazflames/jikuns and go junk happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.tinychat.com/asianchinks
Rein
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Rein

PostSubject: Re: Nice and efficient way to get points?   Nice and efficient way to get points? EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 2:00 am

Jello wrote:
AsteriskCGY wrote:

Oh I see, I thought maybe there was some trick to it. Like buying cheap weapons and still getting a fairly good amount of points compared to its UC.

Also just looked again and it doesn't exchange weapons that are from the shop. Only exchanges weapons that are labeled as "rare". Bahhh, I guess no matter what I do have to waste money on garapon since it's pretty much the only thing that gives rares easily. Sad

Crimmy is effective at getting rid of your low sell UC items... with somewhat more worthy points. Con is that she charges 15% handling fee when trading in points for tune up parts.
Back to top Go down
Jello
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Jello

PostSubject: Re: Nice and efficient way to get points?   Nice and efficient way to get points? EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 3:18 am

Rein wrote:
Jello wrote:
AsteriskCGY wrote:

Crimmy is effective at getting rid of your low sell UC items... with somewhat more worthy points. Con is that she charges 15% handling fee when trading in points for tune up parts.

Well the 15% fee isn't really that bad it's not that much and i'm only going for the "high" upgrades as my S mechs can't get much cost or they'd be too heavy.

Well I guess I'll go garapon, garapon 3 in hopes on getting the new weapons. Or though garapon 1 does give out a lot of bayonets and those things go for 560 points each. But it also seems like garapon 3's robot parts are worth more points, or is it just me? o_O
Back to top Go down
Rein
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Rein

PostSubject: Re: Nice and efficient way to get points?   Nice and efficient way to get points? EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 3:28 am

Jello wrote:
Rein wrote:
Jello wrote:
AsteriskCGY wrote:

Well the 15% fee isn't really that bad it's not that much and i'm only going for the "high" upgrades as my S mechs can't get much cost or they'd be too heavy.

Well I guess I'll go garapon, garapon 3 in hopes on getting the new weapons. Or though garapon 1 does give out a lot of bayonets and those things go for 560 points each. But it also seems like garapon 3's robot parts are worth more points, or is it just me? o_O

Use the tuneups that have alpha/beta/etc. since they LOWER one or more other stats.... and have lower cost than the normal variant.

I think it's not just you....since the "worth" of the mechs are certainly different. The bayonet part however, is just you.
Back to top Go down
Jello
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Jello

PostSubject: Re: Nice and efficient way to get points?   Nice and efficient way to get points? EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 3:49 am

Rein wrote:

Use the tuneups that have alpha/beta/etc. since they LOWER one or more other stats.... and have lower cost than the normal variant.

I think it's not just you....since the "worth" of the mechs are certainly different. The bayonet part however, is just you.

Yeah, I'm going with the alphas/betas. Since I'm only upgrading an air-type and it doesn't need str/wlk.

Btw is 40 the max you can get on a stat? It seems like it can only go up to 40. I have enough cost to get me past 40 if I wanted so I was just wondering...

Also, why is it bad to get a stat to 0? Been wondering that for a while now.
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

Male Posts : 3141
Location : Bouncing on one of the Hurricane Arrows at Angel Academy

PostSubject: Re: Nice and efficient way to get points?   Nice and efficient way to get points? EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 4:12 am

Jello wrote:
0 WLK makes you walk slow and landing difficult.
0 FLY makes flight really difficult.
0 TGH makes you easily stunned and gain a lot of damage.

An Escargot demonstrates this though a loading screen, how did you not see it?
Back to top Go down
Rein
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Rein

PostSubject: Re: Nice and efficient way to get points?   Nice and efficient way to get points? EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 4:29 am

Jello wrote:
Rein wrote:

Yeah, I'm going with the alphas/betas. Since I'm only upgrading an air-type and it doesn't need str/wlk.

Btw is 40 the max you can get on a stat? It seems like it can only go up to 40. I have enough cost to get me past 40 if I wanted so I was just wondering...

40 Is the max. And also... STR is useful for a MELEE air... like what I do for arena.
Back to top Go down
Jello
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Jello

PostSubject: Re: Nice and efficient way to get points?   Nice and efficient way to get points? EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 4:34 am

Rein wrote:

40 Is the max. And also... STR is useful for a MELEE air... like what I do for arena.
Ah I see, I guess I'm going for some tec tune ups after I max my fly.

Woops I should have stated that "my" air-type didn't need str/wlk. I made it seem like I was generalizing all air-types.

NovaZero wrote:
Jello wrote:
0 WLK makes you walk slow and landing difficult.
0 FLY makes flight really difficult.
0 TGH makes you easily stunned and gain a lot of damage.

An Escargot demonstrates this though a loading screen, how did you not see it?

Ohhhhhh!!! Doh! How dumb of me lol

It's cause whenever I see people saying "Don't ever get any of your stats to 0!" it sounded as if it was really important. So I thought there something else besides the whole walk slowly, flying would be diffictult, etc. And didn't bother asking till now...
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: Nice and efficient way to get points?   Nice and efficient way to get points? EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 5:30 am

Honestly, I have no idea how anybody could get a stat down to 0.
Back to top Go down
Desu
Master Poster
Master Poster
Desu

PostSubject: Re: Nice and efficient way to get points?   Nice and efficient way to get points? EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 8:06 am

Hyoka wrote:
Why would you have a useless stat at 15 in the first place .-.
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: Nice and efficient way to get points?   Nice and efficient way to get points? EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 12:29 pm

Desu wrote:
Hyoka wrote:
why are you looking at it anyway.
Back to top Go down
Rein
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Rein

PostSubject: Re: Nice and efficient way to get points?   Nice and efficient way to get points? EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 1:03 pm

Hyoka wrote:
Desu wrote:
Hyoka wrote:

Why do you care anyways?
Back to top Go down
Daizengar
Daizengar

PostSubject: Re: Nice and efficient way to get points?   Nice and efficient way to get points? EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 1:08 pm

Rein wrote:
Hyoka wrote:
Desu wrote:
Hyoka wrote:

Why do you care anyways?

Why is this here anyways?
Back to top Go down
Jello
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Jello

PostSubject: Re: Nice and efficient way to get points?   Nice and efficient way to get points? EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 1:37 pm

Daizengar wrote:
Rein wrote:
Hyoka wrote:
Desu wrote:
Hyoka wrote:

Why do you care anyways?

Why?
Back to top Go down
Rein
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Rein

PostSubject: Re: Nice and efficient way to get points?   Nice and efficient way to get points? EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 2:21 pm

Jello wrote:
Daizengar wrote:
Rein wrote:
Hyoka wrote:
Desu wrote:
Hyoka wrote:

Why do you care anyways?

Why?

Why why? *Next person to post on this thread will die of "Critical Existence Failure"*
Back to top Go down
Schrodinger
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Nice and efficient way to get points?   Nice and efficient way to get points? EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 3:01 pm

I just wish our dearest crimmie would exchange rainbow chips >_>

and my existence is just
Back to top Go down
Desu
Master Poster
Master Poster
Desu

PostSubject: Re: Nice and efficient way to get points?   Nice and efficient way to get points? EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 5:54 pm

WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?!
Back to top Go down
Rein
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Rein

PostSubject: Re: Nice and efficient way to get points?   Nice and efficient way to get points? EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 6:12 pm

Schrodinger wrote:

and my existence is just

You mean rare tune up parts...

And you don't exist because of my previous post. (Yes I know I'm "insane" talking to air.)
Back to top Go down
Desu
Master Poster
Master Poster
Desu

PostSubject: Re: Nice and efficient way to get points?   Nice and efficient way to get points? EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 7:28 pm

Rein wrote:
Schrodinger wrote:

and my existence is just

You mean rare tune up parts...

And you don't exist because of my previous post. (Yes I know I'm "insane" talking to air.)
And now your talking to annoying air~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nice and efficient way to get points?   Nice and efficient way to get points? Empty

Back to top Go down

Nice and efficient way to get points?
Page 1 of 1