Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

To build a cost efficient hopper, Connie Sheriff

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
LazFlamme
(?) About Bastagant
LazFlamme

Female Posts : 3099

To build a cost efficient hopper, Connie Sheriff Empty
PostSubject: To build a cost efficient hopper, Connie Sheriff   To build a cost efficient hopper, Connie Sheriff EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 12:41 pm

Yeah, I know what you're going to say. She's not meta, Momiji Sen (something I have) is better, blah blah blah. But she's quite cheap! So why not?

Way too outdated build (junked):

Second attempt, take 1 (defensive):

Second attempt, take 2 (offensive):

I've heard from someone that anything below 550 HP is ridiculously low, therefore I'll go Armor drive later. Please rate.
(main reason for me to not use bits: I'm Jewish and don't have the money)
Back to top Go down
Soarer
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Soarer

PostSubject: Re: To build a cost efficient hopper, Connie Sheriff   To build a cost efficient hopper, Connie Sheriff EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 12:46 pm

40tec or gtfo.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hayashisora.com
LazFlamme
(?) About Bastagant
LazFlamme

PostSubject: Re: To build a cost efficient hopper, Connie Sheriff   To build a cost efficient hopper, Connie Sheriff EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 12:49 pm

Soarer wrote:
40tec or gtfo.

Her damage cap for both guns and GBA is 39. Check the calc. (well, technically it's for GBA, otherwise I'd stop at 38)
Back to top Go down
EXNova
Potato Thinking
Potato Thinking

Male Posts : 712

PostSubject: Re: To build a cost efficient hopper, Connie Sheriff   To build a cost efficient hopper, Connie Sheriff EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 1:01 pm

LazFlamme wrote:
Soarer wrote:
40tec or gtfo.

Her damage cap for both guns and GBA is 39. Check the calc. (well, technically it's for GBA, otherwise I'd stop at 38)

Damage cap doesn't mean anything, unfortunately. TGH reduction basically nullifies that feature of Cosmiccalc, and that 1 tec is going to mean quite a bit given how fast she fires. Every ounce of damage counts, especially when you're building a bot whose job is to do as much damage as quickly as possible before you die; it's the same reason people build Seraphs with 1 FLY. They can output enough damage to offset the cost of their death very, very easily.

I'd recommend doing whatever you have to do to bring that TEC up to 40; it's essentially 5 cost to do so, so it shouldn't be too hard. As for the build in general, I'd recommend not investing super heavily in EX tuning, as she's going to get blown up regardless in this meta; use those mats on somebody who's a bit more reliable.

If you want to play her, play her as a super fun glass cannon (I still love Connie after all this time, her GBA is so dynamic and fun to use and the hopper gameplay means she's always at least a little viable) with low cost and then don't even bother trying to survive, just unload as much damage as possible and keep her cost as low as humanly possible.

tl;dr Build her as a funbot that isn't hyper serious, max TEC
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: To build a cost efficient hopper, Connie Sheriff   To build a cost efficient hopper, Connie Sheriff EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 1:29 pm

supply tunes are horridly ineffectient cost-wise. Better to just tune rapid+hrapid if you want to save some ammo.

Connie isn't very good. Not even on release. You can make her low-cost but I doubt you'll get a good performance most of the time.

Please refer to the boost run chart.

Probably want to take CV over clearance because with TGH that low you will be easily and repeatedly stunned by airs.
Back to top Go down
LazFlamme
(?) About Bastagant
LazFlamme

PostSubject: Re: To build a cost efficient hopper, Connie Sheriff   To build a cost efficient hopper, Connie Sheriff EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 8:41 pm

Thanks. Just managed to get away with full stats, CV and only 1 normal Capa tune.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To build a cost efficient hopper, Connie Sheriff   To build a cost efficient hopper, Connie Sheriff Empty

Back to top Go down

To build a cost efficient hopper, Connie Sheriff
Page 1 of 1