Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Alpha ART builds that I'm not sure about

Go down 
+5
Relict?
Kiraneko
Trill
Suguri
CARNAXHACKER
9 posters
AuthorMessage
CARNAXHACKER
Newcomer
Newcomer

Alpha ART builds that I'm not sure about Empty
PostSubject: Alpha ART builds that I'm not sure about   Alpha ART builds that I'm not sure about EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 2:11 am

I'm not sure about these builds but
Spoiler:
The Railguns have a long reach so it won't be a big problem charging up. The Victorl AMs could be lethal under a PS or in Hyper Shot. It's an upgraded version of Boy_Lugao's Saggi III.

Spoiler:
This Alpha is kind of NOT recommended cause of the wasted Capa tunes... But the Greinaut AMs kind of boost the Straightforward attacks.

I think my need for Capa tunes is weird.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Alpha ART builds that I'm not sure about   Alpha ART builds that I'm not sure about EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 2:13 am

I guess with BoyTitan not playing CB anymore someone else in DOS had to step up to the plate as fat art king.
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: Alpha ART builds that I'm not sure about   Alpha ART builds that I'm not sure about EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 2:28 am

what the fuck am I looking at

Spoiler:

Are you kidding me? 5 tgh? no internals? horrible stats? horrible damage output? You're just asking to get nova'd to your doom

Spoiler:

I don't even know what to say about this. Boost Run, -1 wlk? seriously? Horrible weapon setup?

I am confused as to how you were not sure that these builds were absolute garbage.

Back to top Go down
Kiraneko
Kiraneko

Female Posts : 95

PostSubject: Re: Alpha ART builds that I'm not sure about   Alpha ART builds that I'm not sure about EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 2:56 am

BT wannabe..
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

Male Posts : 5786

PostSubject: Re: Alpha ART builds that I'm not sure about   Alpha ART builds that I'm not sure about EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 3:01 am

He's probably new. Don't go overboard ):

Well, OP, the most important thing is to tune mobility. If you have enough WLK/FLY, you can (try to) dodge hits and thus survive longer and consequently do more damage. Of course, there's exceptions to this (Hatigarm Machine, yo) but we're dealing with ARTs here. 31+ fly w/ Accel Roll or high tier Boost Run or bust.

• Personally, I think Saggy III is not supposed to alpha. >This topic< contains some nice builds. Some tuning required.

• Sturbanger....he's not worth the effort.

• If you really, really want an alpha art, Amateus is the way to go.

Last edited by Relict? on Sat Jul 07, 2012 3:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blizt
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Blizt

Male Posts : 119

PostSubject: Re: Alpha ART builds that I'm not sure about   Alpha ART builds that I'm not sure about EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 3:47 am

There are so many things wrong with your build that I just don't know where to begin...

Well, here are a few tips:

1) don't bother with tuning right now (seeing how new and confused you are now, doing that can only lead to bad result and waste of UC/RT)
2) for most ART, mobility is always the priority than damage, so at least try get around 20-30 WLK/FLY before trying to get more TEC
3) having more guns is not always better, and using weapon that needs to charge for alpha bot is often not that good of an idea
4) 80% of the time, you do not need capa tune at all (if you do, that means your part/cart selection is bad)
5) if you need capa tune before even tuning anything, YOU'RE DOING IT VERY WRONG

Go look up some threads in the Guide section, or look at how other ppl build ART, those would definitely help you...
Back to top Go down
CARNAXHACKER
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Alpha ART builds that I'm not sure about   Alpha ART builds that I'm not sure about EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 4:20 am

I'm a Hexagon interested in Alpha ARTs (And short on Rt T_T) If you guys can convince Boy_Lugao to actually spill some ART knowledge I'd be grateful. He only beats me up with those ARTs. He doesn't even give me advice.

Hang on, the Saggi III build is alright.
Spoiler:

blead wrote:
Please do not double post.
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

PostSubject: Re: Alpha ART builds that I'm not sure about   Alpha ART builds that I'm not sure about EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 4:47 am

As a newbie I'm sure everything you've got at the moment is relatively slow and unleveled, which is the only reason he's not dying instantly. Alpha -anything- is always going to either be luck or RT-dependant. If you're seriously interested in getting an alpha art and are okay with losing your rank, spam alt accounts until you pick up a Rouche, who's arms are the best for alpha-arts. You can then pick up a core like Amateus with UC>RT and easily outscore and defeat any of Boy_Lugao's builds.

Spoiler:

This is a really really easymode version of a build that should be very easy to do. All the parts are UC (aside from Rouche AM) and are easily tunable. There's obviously massive room for improvement if you ever so desired though. I intentionally left the head slot blank, since the starter accounts get a scarf that gives 100 HP. This is worth permanently using.

Spoiler:
A great, non-alpha art build worth making when you're starting out. Both upper head accesories both intentionally left blank, since +200 HP for free is infinitely more worth any stats those could give. Obviously much room for improvement as well.

As for your saggi build, it's severely bad. Alpha railguns are pretty much horrible to begin with (even if Boy_Lugao kills you with these, I can only blame it on you being new)

Spoiler:

Same core, infinitely better stats and performance would out-do that even at level 0.

Spoiler:

Sample level 10 build.

Edit: If you're not already, I suggest using http://cosmiccalc.vacau.com/ for making any builds. I assume that you're using the calculator linked on the bar above. If so, I'd suggest you forget it exists, as it's extremely out dated and mostly incorrect.t
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Alpha ART builds that I'm not sure about   Alpha ART builds that I'm not sure about EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 5:06 am

Trill wrote:

This is a really really easymode version of a build that should be very easy to do. All the parts are UC (aside from Rouche AM) and are easily tunable. There's obviously massive room for improvement if you ever so desired though. I intentionally left the head slot blank, since the starter accounts get a scarf that gives 100 HP. This is worth permanently using.
Hexagons can't use the hatchling accessories anymore (the scarf gives 100% EXP+ Gain btw). They can't be used after rank 12.
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

PostSubject: Re: Alpha ART builds that I'm not sure about   Alpha ART builds that I'm not sure about EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 5:07 am

It's funny you say that because Vyolet's ranked an alt up past 12 and she didn't lose the accesories.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

PostSubject: Re: Alpha ART builds that I'm not sure about   Alpha ART builds that I'm not sure about EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 6:44 am

Trill wrote:
It's funny you say that because Vyolet's ranked an alt up past 12 and she didn't lose the accesories.
You don't lose thm, they just become unusable.
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: Alpha ART builds that I'm not sure about   Alpha ART builds that I'm not sure about EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 6:56 am

Zwiebel Force wrote:
Trill wrote:
You don't lose thm, they just become unusable.
Alpha ART builds that I'm not sure about ScreenShot_20120707_0654_36_718

Dracken
Back to top Go down
Gerrion
Wild Molcar
Wild Molcar

Male Posts : 2218

PostSubject: Re: Alpha ART builds that I'm not sure about   Alpha ART builds that I'm not sure about EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 7:57 am

The truth is, they don't become unusable. IT's their benefits that become inactive. You can still wear them for show Wink
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

PostSubject: Re: Alpha ART builds that I'm not sure about   Alpha ART builds that I'm not sure about EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 8:20 am

When I reached rank 12 on some alt, I entered the garage and the bots equipped with them had that sign that indicates an invalid customization - but that was soem time ago, maybe they changed it ö.ö

The thing is: Hexagons cant use 100 HP+ with Hatchling Fan Surprised
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alpha ART builds that I'm not sure about   Alpha ART builds that I'm not sure about Empty

Back to top Go down

Alpha ART builds that I'm not sure about
Page 1 of 1