Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Air Alpha Builds

Go down 
+13
Nymph~
necrio
Nisa
xzpwnz
nzlk
Rinrin
God is a Cat Girl
ZephyrKaiser
Shaftronics
fggt
Mew
SkyPanic
Morishima
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Morishima
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Morishima

Female Posts : 157

Air Alpha Builds Empty
PostSubject: Air Alpha Builds   Air Alpha Builds EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 10:53 am

My last topic about Alpha Builds^^ Since I was always stuck up on "special" airs my bulds kinda....let´s leave the rest for your imagination...

I actually tried it and got that:
Spoiler:

40 Fly Check
Moving Burst Check
Size (somewhere between M and L [not LL anymore]) Check

Now what should be my question here....can you find better alternatives for a Alpha Air bot with these "must have")

36+fly
Moving Burst
4xGreinaut AMs (sorry but I want these no matter what I am ok with increasing my hitbox for about 40 extra dmg per salvage)
4xMain weapons

ok go ahead....the pros may downtalk me here to as to why the greinaut AMs are totally useless and stuff like that and the other funhaving alpha builder "gogogo"

To be fair to the pros: you can post non Greinaut AM builds here you might actually be able to persuade me to build it somehow else...

Last edited by Morishima on Sat Nov 12, 2011 12:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SkyPanic
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
SkyPanic

Male Posts : 775

Air Alpha Builds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Air Alpha Builds   Air Alpha Builds EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 11:01 am

grenaunt AM make you too big, you better try other AM
Back to top Go down
Mew
The Ultimate Negro
Mew

Female Posts : 1540

Air Alpha Builds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Air Alpha Builds   Air Alpha Builds EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 11:02 am

It should be 38 FLY to save some capacity.

Also, exchange Greinaut AMs for Pacifar AM.

If you really want to use those Greinaut AMs stick it on an Amateus hopper with zooks.
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

Male Posts : 5770

Air Alpha Builds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Air Alpha Builds   Air Alpha Builds EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 11:07 am

U should change ur name to "Grenaunt AM lover" or "2x Asura AMJ and 4x Grenaunt AM lover".
Back to top Go down
Morishima
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Morishima

Air Alpha Builds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Air Alpha Builds   Air Alpha Builds EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 11:29 am

tggt wrote:
U should change ur name to "Grenaunt AM lover" or "2x Asura AMJ and 4x Grenaunt AM lover".

Not a bad idea^^ The name I have is my in-game name and the name of my fav. Amagami Girl^^

Is it possible to change names?

PS: When I tested dual Greinaut AMs with Pulse and Electron Gun I got so good scores even when played 30sec only that I fell in love with it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shaftronics
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Shaftronics

Male Posts : 649

Air Alpha Builds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Air Alpha Builds   Air Alpha Builds EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 11:37 am

Shaftronics wrote:
That's right. All you need is 100 RT, and some UC-based hard work for this. Any experienced, seasoned player in MSBS should have the UC parts and accessories for this. All you need, are 2 Brickgale Blues (80 RT total) and 1 Mecha Jetter (17 RT) for a total of 97 RT. Plans are as below;

Quote :
【Robot Name】
Mecha Jetter

【Parts】
BD: Mecha Jetter BD
 WB: Slayer Bit/Propeller Bit
 LG: Seraph Crimrose LG [High Boost Alpha]
 HD: Tentrion HD [High Boost Alpha]
  HDAC: Hana Kanzashi [High Boost Alpha]
  FCAC: Ace of Hearts Earrings [High Boost Alpha]
 BS: Brickgale BS [High Boost Alpha]
 AM: Brickgale AM2
  WP: Mini Bazooka [High Boost Alpha]

【Config Check】
COST: OK
BS: OK
LG: OK

【Stats】
TYPE: 空
SIZE: M
COST: 1045
CAPA: 1125
HP: 434
STR: 7
TEC: 19
WLK: 2
FLY: 34
TGH: 8

LEVEL: 10

【Cartridges】
Capacity +60×7
Stun Regain
Quick Boost
Moving Burst

【必要素材】
Fudara Cosmos×7
Yellow Chip×70
Turbo Charger×63
Drum Magazine×49

You wanna make cost lower by tuning Betas instead? Go ahead. You wanna tune Alphas all the way, then tune the str away for Tec? Go ahead. There's plenty of leftover capacity to play around if you have spare parts lying around. Feel free. You can replace the weapons, maybe replace one zooka with a Limited plasma for the ability to stalk LNDs, since you already have a zooka for anti-air. Or you could speed-tune the zookas and tune the parts for fly, whatever, lol.

Do whatever you want, really. Mould it to your style.

This will do more than anything you've tried.
Back to top Go down
Morishima
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Morishima

Air Alpha Builds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Air Alpha Builds   Air Alpha Builds EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 11:52 am

Aegis wrote:

If you really want to use those Greinaut AMs stick it on an Amateus hopper with zooks.

Pacifar AM I heared something about them but where do you get those?
Back to top Go down
Morishima
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Morishima

Air Alpha Builds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Air Alpha Builds   Air Alpha Builds EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 11:57 am

Shaftronics wrote:
Shaftronics wrote:
That's right. All you need is 100 RT, and some UC-based hard work for this. Any experienced, seasoned player in MSBS should have the UC parts and accessories for this. All you need, are 2 Brickgale Blues (80 RT total) and 1 Mecha Jetter (17 RT) for a total of 97 RT. Plans are as below;

Quote :
【Robot Name】
Mecha Jetter

【Parts】
BD: Mecha Jetter BD
 WB: Slayer Bit/Propeller Bit
 LG: Seraph Crimrose LG [High Boost Alpha]
 HD: Tentrion HD [High Boost Alpha]
  HDAC: Hana Kanzashi [High Boost Alpha]
  FCAC: Ace of Hearts Earrings [High Boost Alpha]
 BS: Brickgale BS [High Boost Alpha]

【Config Check】
COST: OK
BS: OK
LG: OK

【Stats】
TYPE: 空
SIZE: M
COST: 1045
CAPA: 1125
HP: 434
STR: 7
TEC: 19
WLK: 2
FLY: 34
TGH: 8

LEVEL: 10

【Cartridges】
Capacity +60×7
Stun Regain
Quick Boost
Moving Burst

【必要素材】
Fudara Cosmos×7
Yellow Chip×70
Turbo Charger×63
Drum Magazine×49

You wanna make cost lower by tuning Betas instead? Go ahead. You wanna tune Alphas all the way, then tune the str away for Tec? Go ahead. There's plenty of leftover capacity to play around if you have spare parts lying around. Feel free. You can replace the weapons, maybe replace one zooka with a Limited plasma for the ability to stalk LNDs, since you already have a zooka for anti-air. Or you could speed-tune the zookas and tune the parts for fly, whatever, lol.

Do whatever you want, really. Mould it to your style.

This will do more than anything you've tried.

I made something similar once, but I disliked the range of blues beam machine guns...and I have some (normal) beam machine guns which I am not so proud of....

anyway for the sake of those which think I should use other AM´s beside Greinauts.....somehow I failed xD

Spoiler:

Caution I am planning to fill up 300rt to build 2 times the same bot...so I can spend 160-185rt per bot....well 100rt go already for Asura AMJ so 60-85 rt left (I did that C21 Campaign thing but dunno if I did it right so not sure about the extra 50rt)
Back to top Go down
Mew
The Ultimate Negro
Mew

Air Alpha Builds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Air Alpha Builds   Air Alpha Builds EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 12:17 pm

Morishima wrote:
Aegis wrote:

Pacifar AM I heared something about them but where do you get those?

Daily or Weekly Garapwn.

Back to top Go down
ZephyrKaiser
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
ZephyrKaiser

Air Alpha Builds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Air Alpha Builds   Air Alpha Builds EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 12:36 pm

Seeing this topic, I just had the urge to post this.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Morishima
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Morishima

Air Alpha Builds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Air Alpha Builds   Air Alpha Builds EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 12:39 pm

thx for the information Aegis.

Btw. my actuall aim is to simply have a Air bot with really high DPS so I can drop from nowhere and instant kill ppl without fighting a long fight....maybe some of you know of a good build to get that....that´s why I am stuck on alpha build (I think they have highest DPS) and the greinaut AMs are for even more dps....so truth told that was my goal all along....some ppl might have guessed it already..

But what I told you guys up till now was all the truth^^ I just didn´t tell you my actual goal -_-
Back to top Go down
Morishima
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Morishima

Air Alpha Builds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Air Alpha Builds   Air Alpha Builds EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 12:50 pm

ZephyrKaiser wrote:

Spoiler:

The bot is nice^^ I tried it already untuned (Fly drops to 24) and it works actually well (had the parts anyway). So look out for a WIZ player with my name^^ You would see it or PM me you IGN and we can do a Team Fight to show you dmg and other things...)

Got a Idea about a non Greinaut AM alpha build...gonna post it later..

Last edited by Morishima on Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater

Air Alpha Builds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Air Alpha Builds   Air Alpha Builds EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 12:57 pm

ZephyrKaiser wrote:

Spoiler:

It doesn't have enough Greinaut AMs. D;

Spoiler:

I believe that this completely fits him. #em3
Back to top Go down
Morishima
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Morishima

Air Alpha Builds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Air Alpha Builds   Air Alpha Builds EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 1:31 pm

Spoiler:

Too low TGH but derp DPS....(7*X+4*18+15)= 87+7*x (dunno how many BD spreads)

Spoiler:

I think this one could need more TEC but what ever...5 Cost for Bitchange hope that´s enough made extra 1 STR to be able to use Bits (if it´s not necessery tell me what to change as long as this builds aren´t total failures.... (the Beam guns realy do nice dmg and have nice Range for their Cost.
Back to top Go down
Morishima
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Morishima

Air Alpha Builds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Air Alpha Builds   Air Alpha Builds EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 1:33 pm

God is a Cat Girl wrote:
ZephyrKaiser wrote:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

OMG YOU´RE TOTALLY RIGHT °_°
But good luck collecting all those Tune Items

So why not change it to this:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Morishima on Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:43 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rinrin
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Rinrin

Female Posts : 1619

Air Alpha Builds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Air Alpha Builds   Air Alpha Builds EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 1:54 pm

Morishima wrote:

Btw. my actuall aim is to simply have a Air bot with really high DPS so I can drop from nowhere and instant kill ppl without fighting a long fight....maybe some of you know of a good build to get that....that´s why I am stuck on alpha build (I think they have highest DPS) and the greinaut AMs are for even more dps....so truth told that was my goal all along....some ppl might have guessed it already..

But what I told you guys up till now was all the truth^^ I just didn´t tell you my actual goal -_-
u mean, like those raystag HD, cross shooter, frau AMs, on air raider no skill fags?
200 damage in 5 seconds.
Back to top Go down
Shaftronics
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Shaftronics

Male Posts : 649

Air Alpha Builds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Air Alpha Builds   Air Alpha Builds EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 1:57 pm

Rinrin wrote:
Morishima wrote:

u mean, like those raystag HD, cross shooter, frau AMs, on air raider no skill fags?
200 damage in 5 seconds.

200 damage?

More like half of that.

200 Damage in 5 seconds would be my personal build. Lol.
Back to top Go down
Morishima
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Morishima

Air Alpha Builds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Air Alpha Builds   Air Alpha Builds EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 2:44 pm

Rinrin wrote:
Morishima wrote:

200 damage in 5 seconds.

yea like that^^ Got killed by that many times but I dislike (with reason: bad expirience) garapon so I want to try to build something like that with RT/UC Shop stuff.....

in the meanwhile I got less interest in greinaut AMs...maybe the bad energy, about them, here got transmited to me^^

Brickgale Blue Quad
Spoiler:

Brickgale Blue
Spoiler:

Brickgale Red Quad
Spoiler:

Brickgale Red Dual
Spoiler:

Last edited by Morishima on Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Morishima
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Morishima

Air Alpha Builds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Air Alpha Builds   Air Alpha Builds EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 2:53 pm

Shaftronics wrote:
Rinrin wrote:
Morishima wrote:

200 damage in 5 seconds.

200 damage?

More like half of that.

200 Damage in 5 seconds would be my personal build. Lol.

Wouldn´t you say that 5 secs are ALOT.
I did with this (without tunes):
Spoiler:

about 160dmg per 5 seconds when I hit....means if the opponent is more or less before me I would probably do 200dmg per 5 seconds with that build
Back to top Go down
Morishima
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Morishima

Air Alpha Builds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Air Alpha Builds   Air Alpha Builds EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 6:11 pm

Morishima wrote:
God is a Cat Girl wrote:
ZephyrKaiser wrote:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

OMG YOU´RE TOTALLY RIGHT °_°
But good luck collecting all those Tune Items

So why not change it to this:
Spoiler:

Morishima wrote:
Rinrin wrote:
Morishima wrote:

200 damage in 5 seconds.

yea like that^^ Got killed by that many times but I dislike (with reason: bad expirience) garapon so I want to try to build something like that with RT/UC Shop stuff.....

in the meanwhile I got less interest in greinaut AMs...maybe the bad energy, about them, here got transmited to me^^

Brickgale Blue Quad
Spoiler:

Brickgale Blue
Spoiler:

Brickgale Red Quad
Spoiler:

Brickgale Red Dual
Spoiler:

Can someone tell me if the Mecha Jetter Build (1st Quote) or any of the Brickgale Builds (2nd Quote) is any decend?
Particulary the Brickgale Blue Quad, Brickgale Red Dual Build and Mecha Jetter Build interest me.

PS. I could buy the stuff for the Brickgale Red Dual or Mecha Jetter build but if the Brickgale Blue Quad wins the race then I would charge some more....probably.

[Edit] A new one I came up with.

Spoiler:

I thought about Beam Rifles because they pierce (what´s more usefull then you might think) so I thought about what else is a good piercing weapon^^ well found it..

So now it´s a Voting of Brickgale Red Dual, Brickgale Blue Quad, Mecha Jetter (Beamrifle Quad) and Mecha Jetter (ABR Quad)

What´s the best one?
Back to top Go down
nzlk
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
nzlk

Air Alpha Builds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Air Alpha Builds   Air Alpha Builds EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 8:21 pm

Holy shit this has got to be the most multi-posts in a short period I've ever seen.

Incidentally I get the feeling tgh will rape all your builds.
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

Air Alpha Builds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Air Alpha Builds   Air Alpha Builds EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 8:24 pm

Yeah, it's tgh that's the problem Laughing
Back to top Go down
nzlk
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
nzlk

Air Alpha Builds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Air Alpha Builds   Air Alpha Builds EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 8:28 pm

It felt kind of pointless to repeat everything that everyone else has already mentioned?

Edit: Unless you're saying that there's no problem with having 4-5 tgh
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

Air Alpha Builds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Air Alpha Builds   Air Alpha Builds EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 8:34 pm

Common sense is no longer common anymoe
Back to top Go down
Mew
The Ultimate Negro
Mew

Air Alpha Builds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Air Alpha Builds   Air Alpha Builds EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 8:40 pm

That red brickgale build is so bad.

If you might as well go quad ABR. With Build AMs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Air Alpha Builds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Air Alpha Builds   Air Alpha Builds Empty

Back to top Go down

Air Alpha Builds
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next