Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Quick & Easy "Garage Spam Selling" Method For Quick UC

Go down 
+10
Tashunu
Zwiebel Force
Me99909
halcyon
necrodrakath
PandaRehab
ziix
dragongx92
Suguri
Alpherior
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Alpherior
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Alpherior

Male Posts : 459

Quick & Easy "Garage Spam Selling" Method For Quick UC Empty
PostSubject: Quick & Easy "Garage Spam Selling" Method For Quick UC   Quick & Easy "Garage Spam Selling" Method For Quick UC EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 10:21 pm

Many people come to me wanting to buy from me during bazaar, but end up not having enough UC. There's actually a really simple way to make lots and lots of UC, that doesn't involve bazaaring or other players -- just being in your garage. With this method, you will be able to buy more during bazaar, and wont need to play arena to make quick UC for closing a deal. Below are the steps for gaining quick UC through your garage screen:

1. Go into your garage

2. Click "PARTS" (top left)

3. Click either "AC", "WEAPON", or "EXTRA"

4. For accessories:
- Find an AC (worth 200 UC or more / that you have multiple of / not too rare)
- Click "Sell" (top right)
- Click confirm
- Repeat step 4 for as many ACs as you please

5. For weapons:
- Find weapon (worth 400 UC or more / that you have multiple of / not too rare)
- Click confirm
- Repeat step 5 for as many weapons as you please
(Good for selling: 3S Ballista Shooter 350 UC, 3S Burner 270 UC, 3S Plasma Gun 320 UC, 2S Scouter's Rifle 270 UC, 3S Negaton Rifle 620 UC, 2S Stardust Cannon 450 UC, 3 Viper Shield 420 UC)

6. For bits:
- Find a bit type (worth 5 UC or more / that you have multiple of / not too rare)
- Set the amount to what you please
- Click confirm
- Repeat step 6 for as many bits as you please
(Good for selling: Repair Bit 8 UC, Burst Fire Bit 8 UC)

Q: "But these ACs and bits are worth so little! How can I make any UC doing this?"
A: The more you do this, the faster you can become (currently I can sell one AC per second), and it all adds up (1 400 UC per second = 24000 UC per minute)

Q: "I don't have many ACs, weapons or bits to sell!"
A: Keep in mind that every time you roll Super UC Garapon, you get all of those. It's almost like buying back a portion of the UC you put into the garapon!

Q: "I still don't believe that this is going to make me any UC. This just sounds tedious and useless."
A: From using these methods alone, I have accumulated about 3 million UC over time.

Q: "Some of those weapons you recommend for selling can be worth lots of Crimpoints, though!"
A: This is true. If you want crimpoints, skip selling weapons and just do accessories and weapons. If you don't crim much, sell away!

I hope I'm not asking too much, but I think this is the kind of thread that is most effective when stickied, so newer players can see this right at the top, and possibly locked seeing as there isn't necessarily any need for responses. I would like to ask for this to be locked and stickied, and then I can remove this portion of the post.

Last edited by Alpherior on Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quick & Easy "Garage Spam Selling" Method For Quick UC   Quick & Easy "Garage Spam Selling" Method For Quick UC EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 10:30 pm

I've made over 50k within 10 minutes doing this.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Quick & Easy "Garage Spam Selling" Method For Quick UC   Quick & Easy "Garage Spam Selling" Method For Quick UC EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 10:38 pm

Made 120k earlier today going halfway down my accessories list.

Honestly they don't make it obvious that you can NPC things, I forget about it for weeks at a time.
Back to top Go down
dragongx92
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
dragongx92

Male Posts : 236

PostSubject: Re: Quick & Easy "Garage Spam Selling" Method For Quick UC   Quick & Easy "Garage Spam Selling" Method For Quick UC EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 11:50 pm

A weekly purge of your items basicly.
Back to top Go down
Alpherior
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Alpherior

PostSubject: Re: Quick & Easy "Garage Spam Selling" Method For Quick UC   Quick & Easy "Garage Spam Selling" Method For Quick UC EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 11:58 pm

dragongx92 wrote:
A weekly purge of your items basicly.

Yes, or, you can specifically reserve it for just-in-case moments, ie. not selling anything until you need 50k more for something in the bazaar, sort of thing. I usually clear things out every couple of months, and then do a crimspam every 4 or so months.
Back to top Go down
ziix
Burger Molcar
Burger Molcar

PostSubject: Re: Quick & Easy "Garage Spam Selling" Method For Quick UC   Quick & Easy "Garage Spam Selling" Method For Quick UC EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 1:18 am

Slots don't have anything to do with the amount of UC you get.

Also, thanks alph! 100k GET
Back to top Go down
PandaRehab
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
PandaRehab

Male Posts : 174

PostSubject: Re: Quick & Easy "Garage Spam Selling" Method For Quick UC   Quick & Easy "Garage Spam Selling" Method For Quick UC EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 1:26 am

Wait.. a step by step guide on clicking the sell button and people are finding it useful? This is just beyond me.
Back to top Go down
Alpherior
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Alpherior

PostSubject: Re: Quick & Easy "Garage Spam Selling" Method For Quick UC   Quick & Easy "Garage Spam Selling" Method For Quick UC EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 1:30 am

PandaRehab wrote:
Wait.. a step by step guide on clicking the sell button and people are finding it useful? This is just beyond me.

It's so simple, it's true, but it's not about telling them how to do it, it's telling them they're ABLE to do it. Most players don't know they're sitting on potential thousands of UC.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quick & Easy "Garage Spam Selling" Method For Quick UC   Quick & Easy "Garage Spam Selling" Method For Quick UC EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 2:15 am

Alpherior wrote:
PandaRehab wrote:

It's so simple, it's true, but it's not about telling them how to do it, it's telling them they're ABLE to do it. Most players don't know they're sitting on potential thousands of UC.
And most of us who do know can't be bothered and are too lazy to do it.
Back to top Go down
Alpherior
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Alpherior

PostSubject: Re: Quick & Easy "Garage Spam Selling" Method For Quick UC   Quick & Easy "Garage Spam Selling" Method For Quick UC EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 3:06 am

LXE wrote:
Alpherior wrote:
PandaRehab wrote:

The motivation to use this method rises with the need for UC. You'd probably feel more obligated towards doing it if you needed quick UC and had little.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quick & Easy "Garage Spam Selling" Method For Quick UC   Quick & Easy "Garage Spam Selling" Method For Quick UC EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 3:38 am

Alpherior wrote:
LXE wrote:
Alpherior wrote:

The motivation to use this method rises with the need for UC. You'd probably feel more obligated towards doing it if you needed quick UC and had little.
True. Got a quick 60k from selling the junk I don't need.
Back to top Go down
necrodrakath
Game Hater
necrodrakath

Other / Decline to state Posts : 606

PostSubject: Re: Quick & Easy "Garage Spam Selling" Method For Quick UC   Quick & Easy "Garage Spam Selling" Method For Quick UC EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 5:17 am

made 80k, thanks alpherior.
Back to top Go down
halcyon
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
halcyon

PostSubject: Re: Quick & Easy "Garage Spam Selling" Method For Quick UC   Quick & Easy "Garage Spam Selling" Method For Quick UC EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 5:23 am

I have always done this. I just wish I could sell those quest consumables...
Back to top Go down
Me99909
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Me99909

PostSubject: Re: Quick & Easy "Garage Spam Selling" Method For Quick UC   Quick & Easy "Garage Spam Selling" Method For Quick UC EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 6:49 am

For most of these I would rather turn them into tune materials if possible
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Quick & Easy "Garage Spam Selling" Method For Quick UC   Quick & Easy "Garage Spam Selling" Method For Quick UC EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 8:39 am

Nobody even mentions bot parts Sad

Especially the golden ones are nice for some quick UC.
Back to top Go down
Alpherior
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Alpherior

PostSubject: Re: Quick & Easy "Garage Spam Selling" Method For Quick UC   Quick & Easy "Garage Spam Selling" Method For Quick UC EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 2:17 pm

Me99909 wrote:
For most of these I would rather turn them into tune materials if possible

To be honest, I actually get a little flustered when I'm at my weapons list, because I know I could get so many crimpoints from them, but at the same time they're worth the most UC, but I usually stick to crimming those, seeing as AC and bits are not crimmable.
Back to top Go down
Tashunu
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Tashunu

PostSubject: Re: Quick & Easy "Garage Spam Selling" Method For Quick UC   Quick & Easy "Garage Spam Selling" Method For Quick UC EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 3:06 pm

Zwiebel Force wrote:
Nobody even mentions bot parts Sad

Especially the golden ones are nice for some quick UC.

Most are better traded for crim points, though the gold frog isnt crimable and sells for a bit. Now if only i could get more stuff to sell, I'm fresh out of junk parts

Edit: I just realized, its not crim points anymore, its ouka points right?
Back to top Go down
Aurum_Sol
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Aurum_Sol

PostSubject: Re: Quick & Easy "Garage Spam Selling" Method For Quick UC   Quick & Easy "Garage Spam Selling" Method For Quick UC EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 6:48 am

its only ouka points until they bring a fat ouka cosplayer and a slim crim cosplayer ._.
Back to top Go down
milk
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
milk

Male Posts : 1918

PostSubject: Re: Quick & Easy "Garage Spam Selling" Method For Quick UC   Quick & Easy "Garage Spam Selling" Method For Quick UC EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 2:01 am

huh, i didn't realize people would need a guide for this.
sounds cool, i guess...

way to go, alpha.
i'll be sure to read this again when i'm bored on cb.
maybe find more than 50k worth of stuff.
ee;
Back to top Go down
Alpherior
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Alpherior

PostSubject: Re: Quick & Easy "Garage Spam Selling" Method For Quick UC   Quick & Easy "Garage Spam Selling" Method For Quick UC EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 3:17 pm

Ahah, wow, I just did some AC selling. After about 2 hours of rigorous continuous sellspamming I went from 21k UC to 345k UC.

EDIT: 396k UC.
EDIT2: 749k UC.

Last edited by Alpherior on Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Quick & Easy "Garage Spam Selling" Method For Quick UC   Quick & Easy "Garage Spam Selling" Method For Quick UC EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 6:02 pm

Alpherior wrote:
Ahah, wow, I just did some AC selling. After about 2 hours of rigorous continuous sellspamming I went from 21k UC to 345k UC.

Mmh...having no soul is so convenient if you're into MMOGs, no? e_e

Oh @Topic: Dikaros AM2 (the one with the built-ins) sells for a price comparable to a handheld weapon. I guess there're a few parts like that o.o
Back to top Go down
Alpherior
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Alpherior

PostSubject: Re: Quick & Easy "Garage Spam Selling" Method For Quick UC   Quick & Easy "Garage Spam Selling" Method For Quick UC EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 7:54 pm

Zwiebel Force wrote:
Alpherior wrote:

Mmh...having no soul is so convenient if you're into MMOGs, no? e_e

Oh @Topic: Dikaros AM2 (the one with the built-ins) sells for a price comparable to a handheld weapon. I guess there're a few parts like that o.o

Check my post again -- I actually didn't stop at 396k.
Back to top Go down
milk
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
milk

Male Posts : 1918

PostSubject: Re: Quick & Easy "Garage Spam Selling" Method For Quick UC   Quick & Easy "Garage Spam Selling" Method For Quick UC EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 3:17 pm

i'm having a hard time selling weapons...
i see that you put viper shield up there, too.
and i have a few 3 slot tune ones and i dunno if i should really sell them. ;____;

i see some of the ones you put that have 3 slots and i'm like, but maybe i can miss around with that...

wish i wasn't as much of a beginner so i can tell which weapons are bad no matter what tune them with.
i was also having a bit of trouble selling accessories but i figured i can keep up to 3 of each.
i mean, i might want to put some of the other useless ones with no + to anything just for looks here and there.
Back to top Go down
Alpherior
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Alpherior

PostSubject: Re: Quick & Easy "Garage Spam Selling" Method For Quick UC   Quick & Easy "Garage Spam Selling" Method For Quick UC EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 7:15 pm

Miliken wrote:
i'm having a hard time selling weapons...
i see that you put viper shield up there, too.
and i have a few 3 slot tune ones and i dunno if i should really sell them. ;____;

i see some of the ones you put that have 3 slots and i'm like, but maybe i can miss around with that...

wish i wasn't as much of a beginner so i can tell which weapons are bad no matter what tune them with.
i was also having a bit of trouble selling accessories but i figured i can keep up to 3 of each.
i mean, i might want to put some of the other useless ones with no + to anything just for looks here and there.

Well, keep in mind that slots do not affect weapon price, so that shouldn't get in your way -- They do, however, effect crimming value. I can't necessarily tell you everything that will and wont have potential, but what I can say is, if it's UC obtainable, you'd be safe leaving a couple left for yourself. I would say save lots of Viper Shields, a couple Ballista Shooters, a couple Ballistic Launcher, a single Negaton Rifle, no burners.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Quick & Easy "Garage Spam Selling" Method For Quick UC   Quick & Easy "Garage Spam Selling" Method For Quick UC EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 7:42 pm

Miliken wrote:
Plasma Gun
Beam Shooter Mod
Stardust Cannon
Ballistic Launcher
Eight Vulcan
Delta Vulcan
Handy Bazooka
Bazooka
Large Bazooka
Buckler
2~3s Beam Gun
2~3s Hand Gun
2~3s Handy Magnum
All +10 cost +1 stat handhelds

With some exception, those are probably the only things you don't want to sell.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quick & Easy "Garage Spam Selling" Method For Quick UC   Quick & Easy "Garage Spam Selling" Method For Quick UC Empty

Back to top Go down

Quick & Easy "Garage Spam Selling" Method For Quick UC
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next