Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Easy fix the G.M. can do with out even going to C.S. post on it and tell them to do i

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

Easy fix the G.M. can do with out even going to C.S. post on it and tell them to do i Empty
PostSubject: Easy fix the G.M. can do with out even going to C.S. post on it and tell them to do i   Easy fix the G.M. can do with out even going to C.S. post on it and tell them to do i EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 11:23 am

http://www.cosmicbreak.com/commu/?m=pc&a=page_c_topic_detail&target_c_commu_topic_id=9838 Comment it so they will see its getting attention and at least consider doing it.
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

Female Posts : 4410

Easy fix the G.M. can do with out even going to C.S. post on it and tell them to do i Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easy fix the G.M. can do with out even going to C.S. post on it and tell them to do i   Easy fix the G.M. can do with out even going to C.S. post on it and tell them to do i EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 11:30 am

I don't think GMs wanna bother reading this if I already find it a pain to read.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Easy fix the G.M. can do with out even going to C.S. post on it and tell them to do i   Easy fix the G.M. can do with out even going to C.S. post on it and tell them to do i EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 11:31 am

Shai wrote:
I don't think GMs wanna bother reading this if I already find it a pain to read.

It the text format off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Easy fix the G.M. can do with out even going to C.S. post on it and tell them to do i   Easy fix the G.M. can do with out even going to C.S. post on it and tell them to do i EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 11:33 am

I didn't have a problem reading it. I think the way BT types is cute. c:
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Easy fix the G.M. can do with out even going to C.S. post on it and tell them to do i   Easy fix the G.M. can do with out even going to C.S. post on it and tell them to do i EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 11:35 am

http://www.cosmicbreak.com/commu/?m=pc&a=page_c_topic_detail&target_c_commu_topic_id=9839

Heres a simpler post comment yes ore no.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Easy fix the G.M. can do with out even going to C.S. post on it and tell them to do i   Easy fix the G.M. can do with out even going to C.S. post on it and tell them to do i EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 11:43 am

LolBT, that didn't change much.

I wish there was a bot control function. I thought event items could be obtained in team fight. I recall getting my Rosario Shield from one match. Maybe a map voting system, where players vote on what map is next?

Off topic: Reading this makes me wish MangaFighter was still around.
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

PostSubject: Re: Easy fix the G.M. can do with out even going to C.S. post on it and tell them to do i   Easy fix the G.M. can do with out even going to C.S. post on it and tell them to do i EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 11:43 am

You do realize people will just farm Team Fight then? They'll just multi client and have an alt on the opposite team and have their main on the other. Put high cost robots on the alt account and just kill it on their mains.

Alt will level up and get UC, so does their main. UC and other drops they will trade over to their main.
Back to top Go down
DarkChuky
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
DarkChuky

Male Posts : 981

PostSubject: Re: Easy fix the G.M. can do with out even going to C.S. post on it and tell them to do i   Easy fix the G.M. can do with out even going to C.S. post on it and tell them to do i EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 11:53 am

Shai wrote:
You do realize people will just farm Team Fight then? They'll just multi client and have an alt on the opposite team and have their main on the other. Put high cost robots on the alt account and just kill it on their mains.

Alt will level up and get UC, so does their main. UC and other drops they will trade over to their main.

Agree... people will always try to abuse and get easy items/drops. Also the new enhancement to about partial match to count for items is great.

at least in CB the only 2 abuses I know are: Boting in Arena and Tappers (net suspender - notice Im not talking about lagers, there is people that do net suspender to sneak&attack or just to scape)
Back to top Go down
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
CapeMike

Male Posts : 2079

PostSubject: Re: Easy fix the G.M. can do with out even going to C.S. post on it and tell them to do i   Easy fix the G.M. can do with out even going to C.S. post on it and tell them to do i EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 12:02 pm

boytitan2 wrote:
http://www.cosmicbreak.com/commu/?m=pc&a=page_c_topic_detail&target_c_commu_topic_id=9839

Still can't access main forums there due to Google issues on this PC...someone copy/paste here?? Sad
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Easy fix the G.M. can do with out even going to C.S. post on it and tell them to do i   Easy fix the G.M. can do with out even going to C.S. post on it and tell them to do i EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 12:11 pm

Shai wrote:

If there are concerns of farming make it so only a rooms with only 3 on 3 can get the rewards thankyou, I am aware team fight gives arena awards but the bigger issue here is the lack of uc and exp it gives.

There rage free ^_^.

Last edited by boytitan2 on Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

PostSubject: Re: Easy fix the G.M. can do with out even going to C.S. post on it and tell them to do i   Easy fix the G.M. can do with out even going to C.S. post on it and tell them to do i EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 12:15 pm

boytitan2 wrote:
Shai wrote:

Make it so 1vs1 doesent give out stuff like any other game hur dur thats so hard not line ANY FUCKING GAME WITH A MATCH MAKING SYSTEM HAS NOT ALREADY FUCKING ESTABLISHED THAT SHIT. FFFUCKING RETARDS STOP BEING STUPID WHY ARE YALL POSTING THERE POST IN THE TOPIC WERE ITS FUCKING VIEWABLE ALWAYS BITHING ABOUT GMS NOT LISTENING WELL HERES A GOOD FUCKING IDEA THAT SHOULD BE LISTENED TO. NAME ME A FUCKING Competitive shooting GAME WITH OUT MATCH MAKING NAME ONE. EXACTLY NOW SHUDUP AND LISTEN.

Start up another client with a new alt. F*ck, there are people who can probably run 6+ clients and who will do it. That's like getting UC/EXP for 5 alts AND their main.

Also, I'm not posting there on purpose 'cause my posts will only decrease the chance of them doing it. Unless that's what you want.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Easy fix the G.M. can do with out even going to C.S. post on it and tell them to do i   Easy fix the G.M. can do with out even going to C.S. post on it and tell them to do i EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 12:16 pm

CapeMike wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:

Still can't access main forums there due to Google issues on this PC...someone copy/paste here?? Sad

Spoiler:

Read worse suggestions.

@Farmers: make a pw, problem solved. I also want to mention that the easiest way to solve this problem was not to do it.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Easy fix the G.M. can do with out even going to C.S. post on it and tell them to do i   Easy fix the G.M. can do with out even going to C.S. post on it and tell them to do i EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 12:20 pm

Shai wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:
Shai wrote:

Make it so 1vs1 doesent give out stuff like any other game hur dur thats so hard not line ANY FUCKING GAME WITH A MATCH MAKING SYSTEM HAS NOT ALREADY FUCKING ESTABLISHED THAT SHIT. FFFUCKING RETARDS STOP BEING STUPID WHY ARE YALL POSTING THERE POST IN THE TOPIC WERE ITS FUCKING VIEWABLE ALWAYS BITHING ABOUT GMS NOT LISTENING WELL HERES A GOOD FUCKING IDEA THAT SHOULD BE LISTENED TO. NAME ME A FUCKING Competitive shooting GAME WITH OUT MATCH MAKING NAME ONE. EXACTLY NOW SHUDUP AND LISTEN.

Start up another client with a new alt. F*ck, there are people who can probably run 6+ clients and who will do it. That's like getting UC/EXP for 5 alts AND their main.

Also, I'm not posting there on purpose 'cause my posts will only decrease the chance of them doing it. Unless that's what you want.

Yes a room with farmers is going to kill this game yep.

Not like you cant dual client in BLR thats so killing that game. Heck ima run mutiple copies of Halo on mutiple xboxes farmers so kill that game. OMG SDGO ITS TERRIBLE ITS SO DIEING FROM FARMERS MULTI CLIENTING SOME BODY STOP IT.

Oh wait its not killing the game WHAT THE FUCK DID I JUST SAY ABOUT STUPID QUESTIONS.

Zwiebel Force what do you mean ???

Actually oh god that makes me remeber halo 3 people afking so they rank down due to how team based that game was you were anal fucked that made halo so un enjoyable for me cause I had got stuck with people afking to rank down and thus my kd would go to shit, Shit sometimes I would get stuck with 2 people tryna rank down then the rest of my team would rage quit.

I should stop raging its just going to make people disagree with me must stop raging,Time to find happy place, I like long walks on the beach and unicorn.
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

PostSubject: Re: Easy fix the G.M. can do with out even going to C.S. post on it and tell them to do i   Easy fix the G.M. can do with out even going to C.S. post on it and tell them to do i EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 12:43 pm

I'm just saying that your idea will make it very tempting for more people to start farming. They won't even play Team Matches serious nor will they touch the real Arena 'cause there's no need for it.

Also, I haven't even asked any questions. Just telling you I think that'll happen, actually, pretty sure it'll happen.

Farmers and groups of friends will just go to Team matches. For them it's good, for other players not as they will touch normal Arena less. Less active rooms, yay.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Easy fix the G.M. can do with out even going to C.S. post on it and tell them to do i   Easy fix the G.M. can do with out even going to C.S. post on it and tell them to do i EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 1:11 pm

Shai wrote:
I'm just saying that your idea will make it very tempting for more people to start farming. They won't even play Team Matches serious nor will they touch the real Arena 'cause there's no need for it.

Also, I haven't even asked any questions. Just telling you I think that'll happen, actually, pretty sure it'll happen.

Farmers and groups of friends will just go to Team matches. For them it's good, for other players not as they will touch normal Arena less. Less active rooms, yay.

I guess you enjoy resha spam in arena or being forced into playing the maps in arena shuffle.
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

PostSubject: Re: Easy fix the G.M. can do with out even going to C.S. post on it and tell them to do i   Easy fix the G.M. can do with out even going to C.S. post on it and tell them to do i EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 2:36 pm

boytitan2 wrote:
Shai wrote:

I guess you enjoy resha spam in arena or being forced into playing the maps in arena shuffle.

Why do I even bother posting anything. You can't take critism nor opinions.

Don't make topics if you can't handle either of those.

Also, I don't even see how you can place that assumption. I can either go QQ/rage in the forums at Resha/Eris/Ivis fags 24/7 or just stfu and actually play. Or better, not play. Everyone already knows how gay they are, there's no need for me to point it out more. And I rather have Resha fags in the room and just watch them getting screwed over by other robots rather then having empty rooms.

And here I thought you improved personality wise.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Easy fix the G.M. can do with out even going to C.S. post on it and tell them to do i   Easy fix the G.M. can do with out even going to C.S. post on it and tell them to do i EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 4:34 pm

Boku no Titan wrote:
Zwiebel Force what do you mean ???
I was referring to what Shai said. One can avoid farmers like that by setting a PW to the room later. If people want to spread their arse holes, "playing with themself" I'm fine with that, as long as they keep out of other rooms. In the ideal case said cumbubbles will farm forever, never to be seen again in real matches. cheers Happy Chaos

I also wanted to point out that it'd be easier not to be cunt, than developing mechanisms against it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Easy fix the G.M. can do with out even going to C.S. post on it and tell them to do i   Easy fix the G.M. can do with out even going to C.S. post on it and tell them to do i EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 12:29 am

iKray wrote:

Would it be cute if I told you BT is black?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Easy fix the G.M. can do with out even going to C.S. post on it and tell them to do i   Easy fix the G.M. can do with out even going to C.S. post on it and tell them to do i EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 12:52 am

Red-Brief J wrote:
iKray wrote:

>Implying I didn't know that he's black.

Isn't that old news?
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

PostSubject: Re: Easy fix the G.M. can do with out even going to C.S. post on it and tell them to do i   Easy fix the G.M. can do with out even going to C.S. post on it and tell them to do i EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 6:04 am

iKray wrote:
Red-Brief J wrote:
iKray wrote:

>Implying I didn't know that he's black.

Isn't that old news?
Since people put his face on flags and stuff, it is very old news yeah. :3c
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Easy fix the G.M. can do with out even going to C.S. post on it and tell them to do i   Easy fix the G.M. can do with out even going to C.S. post on it and tell them to do i Empty

Back to top Go down

Easy fix the G.M. can do with out even going to C.S. post on it and tell them to do i
Page 1 of 1